Down and Down She Goes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You reek of the place, Stinker." She announced as she allowed me to sit on the floor of the dining room while she ate.

"I washed thoroughly, Mistress," I assured her, which did little to assuage her disgust.

"Go to your room." She said, almost sadly. Did she regret having done that to me? I wondered if someone had convinced her to do it. Someone in the club, perhaps?

Walking back into my room, I was shocked to find nothing but a cage. All my belongings were gone. When I turned, Mistress stood in the doorway. "Are you human?" She asked, softly.

"I've been told I am not, Mistress." I returned, coldly.

"Are you human?" She asked again.

"No, Mistress," I admitted, the words coursing down to settle in my cunt like a flame.

"Then, what are you?" She asked, the firmness in her voice returning.

"I am a maggot, Mistress." Instantly, the images from the dream returned, and along with them the sensation of that cyclical orgasm that had shaken me with every bite of shit I took in. I could almost feel my body writhe in front of her.

With a look of disappointment, she opened the cage, allowing me to crawl inside. I looked up at her when suddenly, a sharp pain erupted in my left buttock. Looking back, I saw Izzy, a syringe in her fingers. Her blonde pixie had been shaven to the skin and a smile revealed her missing front teeth.

"I'm afraid we have come to the end of your usefulness, Stinker." Mistress sighed. "Punk will be taking your spot at the firm now. As a matter of fact, she moved into your office a few days ago."

"Izzy, I..." My mind was getting fuzzy, and my vision blurred, until finally, everything went black.

The dank air seemed almost familiar as I languished in my drug-induced sleep. Trying to roll over, I realized that the surface upon which I slept was hard and cold. Gasping for breath I shot awake, attempting to stand and realizing just where I was. Shocked, I fell back onto the sandy platform. "Oh, my God."

"Yes, maggot, I'm here." A voice sighed from the darkness at the corner of the cell.

"Why am I back here?" I sobbed, almost desperate.

"Because this is where maggots belong." He stood and walked to the center of the room, the dim light illuminating his face. I recognized him instantly.

"Thomas?" I questioned. What on earth was he doing here? As the most senior partner in the firm, I was at a complete loss. "Mr. Young?"

"I suppose you should be shocked, Ms. Stinker." He said, with a chuckle. "Do you honestly think it was Vanessa Worth who brought you to your knees?" He walked to the pit, looking into the stinking vat of filth. "I had to do something, you know. You would have wrested senior partner from me in a matter of a few years. I just could allow that to happen."

Had I not been in so compromised a position I would have attacked him. But what kind of hell would that bring down on me? Instead, I simply listened.

"You can't imagine my delight when I discovered that you frequented that S&M club downtown. Then it was easy to convince Vanessa to play along, entrapping you in your own perverted web. I knew you would fall and fall hard, Harriet... ugh, I mean Gertrude." He giggled.

"Oh, I had a hand in having you disbarred. I have to say it was easier than I imagined. I wish I had been there to see you when you ate your own law degree. That must have been delicious."

He walked to the door, knocking on the glass. "I do feel sorry for you, Ms. Stinker. Honestly."

"How long before I get out of here this time?" I asked, trying to keep my teeth from grinding together.

"Oh, my dear Ms. Stinker. I'm afraid your residence here is now permanent." There was a key in the door now, and he prepared to leave.

"Permanent? What the hell is that supposed to mean? No one can survive down here. It's like a hell on earth." I tried not to imagine what horrors lay before me now that there was no one to answer to.

"You've always been a tenacious bitch, Ms. Stinker." He mused. "You'll find a way to squirm to the top."

"What about Izzy? Did you have to ruin her as well?" I cried, trying to defend my ex-associate, as futile as that seemed.

"You mean Punk, don't you? Why, she's well on her way to following you right down the pipe. I couldn't very well leave anyone from your camp in a position to refute my actions, now, could I?" He chuckled. "I don't imagine it will be too long before she joins you down here, Ms. Stinker."

"You unbelievable bastard." I seethed, moving to stand from my stone perch but finding my legs still too uncertain to stand.

"You've always known it, and now you can live with the knowledge that I took you down; all the way down to this." He slipped halfway out of the door before gazing back at me. "You know what they say, Ms. Stinker; once a maggot, always a maggot."

The door closed with a thud; the key turning roughly in the hasp. Laying back on the sand, I tried to find something to grasp, something to keep me from losing my mind. There was nothing to be done. I was trapped with no way out and I allowed my filthy fingers to roughly abuse my cunt. If I was going to be a maggot, I had better learn to come like one.

12