All Comments on 'Down and Down She Goes'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow when you play with fire sometimes you get burned. Loved this chapter and hope you continue. Very intense, "Skunk" is totally fucked and I assume will be fucked quite often and by anyone her mistress decides to give her to, great work maybe a skunk tattoo above her bare cunt. She is now an owned slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work. An intense story, in all the right ways, and a very erotic premise. An excellent bending of fantasy meeting reality. Really hope you have more chapters planned, as this has the makings of an excellent series. A very definite 5 star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is disgusting! I know there are Fucking loser's like this bitch in the world, but a lawyer's need for power, success and money, far outweigh the risk this old slut is taking to be a fucked in the head slave. What, does the whole office hang out at the beat me club?

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the kind comments. Looking forward to adding more. If you are a regular reader of my work, you may have some idea where things are going. Enjoy the ride...er, read.

S

MonaTirrellMonaTirrell3 months ago

It seems this is another superb story. This is just beginning and is addictive shot as hell!

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 days ago

What an extremely arousing story. I shall read on with interest xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES