Down and Down She Goes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning came, and although my name plaque was conspicuously missing, no one seemed the wiser. I had just returned from court and was arranging my next case, when Vanessa knocked on my door.

"Harriet, I was wondering if you might have a look at something for me." Poking her head in as she did sometimes. She had a file in her hand, and I assumed it was something professional. It was the first time I had seen her, and I immediately felt defensive. She walked in uninvited and took a seat across from me at my desk.

Seeing her up close, gave me some doubts as to whether she was the infamous Valerie. Her voice seemed wrong, and something about her chin. "What can I do for you V... Vanessa." I stumbled.

"There are a few inconsistencies with this evidence, and I'm wondering what you think about it." Several photographs depicted damage to a business done by a disgruntled employee.

"What are you thinking is wrong?" I asked.

"Just have a look through them, and I think you'll catch the problem." Vanessa insisted, rising out of her chair to stand next to me in my chair.

As I scanned through the images, they all showed various views of the same office, that was, until I reached the final photo, which was undeniable. There I was, spread naked on the stone floor, my hand blurred from my frantic ministrations, a foot thrust deep into my face. I closed the file abruptly and handed it back to her.

She lifted her foot onto my desk, not a foot from my face, her expensive Louboutins encasing that which I had devoured wantonly that night. I felt myself dissolving in her gaze as she stood over me. "Where is your plaque, Skunk?" She asked.

"I can't do this here, Vanessa. This is my job, and I have..."

"Oh, don't be a spoilsport, slave. I suppose you think that I should be professional, and keep what I know about you a secret. Is that it?" She mused, slipping the shoe from her foot and wiggling her toes, the familiar scent immediately sending me into a spin.

"Please, Vanessa," I begged.

"Oh, Harriet, I think your life just became ever so complicated, don't you?" Vanessa prodded. "How are my marks, Skunk? Are your scars all healed?" She ran her hand down my neck until it reached the first of many raised lines on my back.

I squirmed in my chair as she ran her fingers along the length of one. "They are healed, yes," I answered. She administered a quick tap to my mouth, just as she had done when I had spoken out of turn that night.

"They are healed, what?" She pressed, pushing my face down so my mouth was only inches from her foot.

"My scars are healed... Mistress." I managed.

"Now, you see. That wasn't so hard, now, was it?" She offered.

I worried that the same camera that had captured her on video was now watching what we were doing. As if reading my mind, she pointed up at the camera, which was strangely pointed away from my desk.

"You needn't worry about that, Skunk. If I were you, I would be far more concerned about where we go from here." She pressed my face down that final inch so my lips pressed lewdly against the top of her nylon-clad toes. "Kiss them, slave. I want to see that expensive lipstick all over my toes."

As absurd as it seemed, I was unable to refuse her. There I was in my office, with all sorts of people just the other side of my door. I knew that my secretary would often pop in unannounced, and I pictured the look on her face were she to see me like this. "Izzy might..."

"Ah yes, your delectable little assistant. I wonder what she might think if I were to share what was going on at the club the other night?" Her words only drove my arousal into more of a frenzy as I worked on her toes with my open mouth, devouring them now. "I think you might actually enjoy her knowing, wouldn't you, Skunk?"

Suddenly, the foot was gone, and I was left in a bit of a stupor, my mouth agape and kissing the desk where her foot had been. She walked over to the door, and I froze thinking that she was going to invite Isabelle inside. Instead, she simply twisted the lock on the doorknob, returning to my desk.

"Strip over there," Vanessa commanded, using the same tone she had that night. I walked to the corner of my office closest to the door, where the images of people walking by could be seen through the frosted glass. I dared not refuse her now. Quickly, I removed my clothes and as she might have expected assumed Nadu at the center of my office.

She walked around me, inspecting the damage she had wrought with her bullwhip. "Oh, that is splendid." She gushed. "No more bikinis for you, Skunk." She ran her hand over the myriad of crisscross scars that now marred my once-perfect skin. "No, I imagine you'll want to keep those well hidden." She walked over and took a seat behind my desk, momentarily enjoying the tenth-floor view I had over the city.

She leaned forward, her hands folded in a steeple before her. "I don't want to ruin you, Harriet." She finally said, as if making a concession. Perhaps there was hope for this situation, after all, I thought. "But I do think you could be taken down a few pegs." She stood once again, taking out her phone and snapping several images of me naked and enslaved in my own office. "Quite a few pegs, if I don't mind saying so." She walked over to the door, unlocking it, to my absolute horror.

I continued to kneel before her as she regarded me, only to summon me with that same curling finger. Pointing under my desk, she had me crawl into the space at her feet. I heard my phone pop to life and Izzy's voice at the other end. "Isabelle, can you come in for a moment."

"Right away, Ms. Worth," Izzy responded.

I heard the door open and close, and the slight footsteps of my secretary approach us at my desk. There I was, naked and exposed under my desk, while Vanessa sat in my seat.

"Did Ms. Musgrove step out?" She asked, curiously. I remembered my clothes strewn haphazardly in the corner by the door. Surely, she had seen them.

"She did, Isabelle. Now, I want you to clear Ms. Musgrove's schedule for the next week." I could picture the look on Izzy's face at that request.

"But, she has court dates all week, Ms. Worth. I really..."

"I'll be taking her cases as a favor, while she irons out some personal issues."

Was my mouth not stuffed full of Vanessa's foot right at that moment, I might have actually objected, even in my naked state. What on earth was she thinking, taking my cases? Then it occurred to me. I knew exactly what she was doing.

"It's funny. I didn't see her walk by. Are you sure she's not here?" Izzy inquired, astutely.

I looked up at Vanessa, who had one eye looking in my direction. She must have seen the desperate expression on my face, even with half her foot in my mouth. "Quite certain, my dear. Now, why don't you make those arrangements, while I look over Ms. Musgrove's files. She'll call you in a little while to confirm the arrangement."

Without saying anything else, I heard my secretary leave, closing the door behind her. Any and all arousal had been eradicated by the precarious situation I had been subjected to. Now it returned with a vengeance, having escaped being exposed.

"I guess you better get dressed, Skunk." Vanessa sighed, releasing me from my temporary prison beneath my desk. "Speaking of which, where is that lovely name plate I had made for you?"

With the taste of her stocking-clad foot in my mouth once again, I answered, reticently. "In my purse, Mistress."

"Well, I suggest you put it back." She laughed. "How is anyone going to know who you are, otherwise? And do make sure it holds pride of place there in future, won't you slave?"

I dug the humiliating plaque from the depths of my purse, and set it where my old one once sat. She made her way to the door, oblivious to the fact that I was still quite naked. "Oh, and do call Isabelle and confirm our arrangement, Skunk." She slipped out, leaving the door slightly ajar.

I ran across the room, closing it behind her and locking it, finally able to think for a moment. As I gathered my clothes and returned to my desk, still naked, I knew that I was well and truly fucked.

12