Down Around San Antone

Story Info
Can we save this old ranch by the river?
5.8k words
4.69
12.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This place in South Texas actually did exist. It was on my bucket list of naturist experiences, but closed for whatever reason before I got there. This Nude Day Story Contest 2023 is the perfect opportunity to bring the old 'ranch by the side of a river' back to life. I hope you enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Knowing the drive from Dallas wouldn't be very pleasant, I hired a driver. Riding in the back of my Jaguar SUV turned out to be the best idea. With Wi-Fi access, I would be able to conduct my usual business along the almost 6 hour drive. Now on the road, I was quickly engrossed in a very interesting real estate offering just South of San Antonio.

Taking a break from the screen when the car entered the toll road which takes us East of Austin, I realize I can't forget to thank my partner in El Paso. Just a few hours earlier, my driver emerged from her own Uber ride. When she got out, Jan was clearly a college-aged woman working a very lucrative job to get through college. Tall and stunning, her perfect curves were well defined by her clothes, but she showed no skin, just like a professional driver. I did, however, detect the lack of a bra as her breasts swayed ever so slightly under a vest with her movement.

"We're heading just past San Antonio." I told Jan, handing her a notecard with the address written on it.

"Looks like a full day." Jan said, with just a touch of bass in her voice.

Her voice was, shall we say, very sultry.

"Depending of how long this takes, I have a property in San Antonio proper where we can spend the night, if needed." I informed her.

"I have four days set aside, just in case."

"And, this is all business. You'll be paid time and a half if we stay overnight. I'll know more as we get going."

Jan proved herself more than capable as she powered the Jag down the highway. The backseat, very spacious in its own right, was the perfect spot to get work done. The property we had set out for was an old resort of sorts just outside San Antonio. Set on a few acres, on satellite it appeared like a community pool. It had a history of so much more.

Now closed, this property was a groundbreaker in a time long since past. It was a private club for weekend naturists. Keeping mostly to themselves, the members were simply solid South Texas citizens looking for an outlet. And find it they did. In its heyday, the resort bustled on any given day as people made their way there, almost religiously. For some, it was a pilgrimage worth taking.

My partners and I agreed we needed eyes on the property to gauge potential. We had several interesting ideas for the land itself, but it all started with the existing structures. Near a river and a small lake, it might make a nice destination bed and breakfast. We're thinking mini-home style buildings with a pool and small restaurant to serve guests.

Jan makes small work of the toll road. With a posted speed limit of 85, she guides the Jag through its paces, regularly exceeding 90 on the smooth roads of this relatively new highway. I remember when they opened it. They had a race car driver run a Cadillac through the toll sensors at well over 100 hours an hour. I wonder how many locals did the exact same thing.

After racking up toll after toll, we reach the outskirts of San Antonio and head west to the little village. A certain Doobie Brothers song comes to mind as we exit the highway to the little farm road. It is desolate. It is dusty and dirty. For the right clientele, it is a perfect distance from the big city allure of San Antonio, and smack dab in the middle of some ranch land.

Using the gate code from the local real estate agent, we bring in the Jag and close the gate behind us. This was a property obviously set up for privacy. With its tall metal fencing and abundant tall oak trees, people undoubtedly felt safe inside.

While the clubhouse looked to be in need of major repairs, the outdoor pool and accompanying covered seating around it looked to have aged well. Beyond the pool was a pathway.

"I'm going to check out this path. I think it may lead to the river." I told Jan.

She stayed several yards behind me, allowing me to scan the property without interruption. I took pictures, and texted several to my partners. The cell service was available, but noticeably weak. My pictures took a little time to send.

The river was a pleasant surprise. The recent weather systems last month brought much needed rain to the parched landscape, and the river was an immediate beneficiary. While the flow was slow, presumably due to the small dam down river for the lake, the water was clear and the trees near the waterline provided very nice shade.

Giving up on the cell signal, I simply kept taking pictures to send later.

"Hey, Jan? Do you mind standing next to the water? I want to give some idea of the size of the river to my friends."

"Sure." Jan replied, walking past me.

Stopping at the water, she removed her shoes and stood in the water while I took some pictures.

"Can I ask you a question? You can say no if you want." Jan asked.

"Sure, of course."

"Will you put your phone away for about 30 minutes?"

"Why?"

"If you are as trustworthy as you appear, I think you will be very happy you did so." Came her reply.

"Okay."

As quickly as I had put my phone away, Jan peeled off her shirt and thin camisole, then began working on her shorts.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying not to stare, but damn, her breasts were incredibly perfect.

"I love this spot, and I was just imagining all the naturists who came here." She said.

"How did you know about it?"

"I saw a sign on the clubhouse. It had rules about behavior for the guests. It was clear everyone here was not only naked, but very respectful of all members."

"We're still working out details, but we haven't ruled out the naturist element yet. It depends on the local ordinances. We hope there are some grandfathered clauses we can use to reopen it."

All caught up in business talk, I was quickly brought back to reality as Jan stripped completely. Placing her clothes on the dry ground, she waded very slowly into the water. When she got up to her thighs in the water, Jan dove in with a small holler.

Still in shock, I decided to pick up her clothes so they didn't get too dirty, and watcher her swim around. Her ass came above the water several times as she dove up and down. Finally, she stopped, and turned to look at me.

In cinematic slowness, she walked out of the water. The wetness fell off her body as she exited, drips of water falling off her nipples, small streams working their way down her body. As her perfectly trimmed pussy came above the water, I backed up.

"I'll hold your clothes while you dry." I told her.

"Okay. Let's go see the rest of the property."

Turning my back to this fabulously nude woman, I walked back up the path. I could sense her naked form behind me. At the end of the path, I waited a moment for her to come next to me, and we walked around the property as she dried in the warm sunlight.

My partners will never believe me when I tell them all this. That is, if I decide to tell them. I can't take pictures. This is just too safe of a space to lose her trust. As I think to myself, Jan moves away from me and as a result, also her clothes. She wanders to my left, seemingly in her own thoughts.

The pool, long since emptied and in need of thorough repairs, offers no respite from the heat. Jan sits on the concrete near the centerpiece of this property and dries in the direct sun.

As I move around, I keep an eye on her. It's hard to look elsewhere. First, she spreads her legs a little and allows the rays of sunshine to hit her most intimate parts. Turning over, I notice a slight darkness to her skin, but no tanlines. She is a natural for this place.

I walk about 20 feet from her, and place her clothes on the ground.

"Enjoy yourself while I look around some more."

"Looks like your 30 minutes are up. Feel free to take pictures."

I give her a quizzical look.

"For your own needs of course. Think of me as a ghost from the very naked past of this club."

"That I can do."

We began a very interesting dance of sorts. I walked around, taking nonchalantly, but obviously had Jan in most of the pictures. My phone battery paid the price, and I eventually had to stop.

"Any decision on whether we're heading back tonight?" Jan asked, referring our earlier discussion of her contracted time.

"Let's stay one night, come back tomorrow to answer any questions from my partners, then head back."

"Okay. Any chance we're staying at a house with a pool?"

"Of course, it has one. Most of our properties do." I reply, watching Jan stand.

Her pussy spreads ever so slightly as she stands. I probably drooled a little at the sight, and decide to walk toward the car while Jan dresses.

"Good, because I'll need to cool off. That river looked great, but I can't drive a Jag when I'm dripping wet."

"I appreciate that, and I'm pretty sure you'll appreciate the privacy at the house. You'll be able to swim naked again."

"Doesn't matter. I have an exhibitionist streak, and once I feel safe, I just keep going."

"Exhibitionist, huh? I dated one a few years ago. The sex was, shall we say, very interesting."

"I'm not promising anything, but first thing is I don't want to violate any terms of my driving contract. But yes, the sex is the icing on the cake when I show off."

"And to think tomorrow is National Nude Day." I say, remembering that past girlfriend.

"Ah yes, the holy grail for us. I learned about it in college, and made a few trips with girlfriends from school. I'm not sure if it's so much the actual day, or the buildup and anticipation to July 14."

"Don't worry about the contract. You are providing a much needed service in a most intimate way. While I can't keep you on the property in San Antonio, I can't let you take the Jaguar anywhere. However, I'm sure I can handle driving duties if you need anything."

"Sweet. That bodes well for tomorrow." Jan smiles as she dresses.

I'm not sure I've ever talked to a naked woman for so long. I sure hope we can continue this tomorrow. My business group will never believe my good luck. Back in the car, we head up the road into San Antonio where our company has a nice house near downtown. It doubles as an office when any of us are in town to locate real estate deals.

Using the gate code I provide, Jan drives us into the driveway and parks. It's an old Victorian style house that had seen better days. We got quite the deal, and rehabbed it to meet our needs. We installed the gate system, so only a small front yard remained accessible. A local maintenance company takes care of the yard and general upkeep.

I gave Jan a brief tour of the house. We started upstairs so she could see her room, then we headed down to check out the kitchen, office, living area, and then the outside pool with full kitchen and bathroom.

I was anticipating the pool so much, I failed to notice Jan removing her clothes, item by item, as we walked around the first floor. By the time we walked out the last door to the pool, Jan's naked body was again a welcome surprise.

The late afternoon sun still dominated the outside temperature, and Jan fell into the welcoming waters. At the outdoor kitchen, I grabbed a beer and took in the sight of my nude driver enjoying the relief provided by the pool.

"Can I ask a question without seeming presumptuous?" Jan asked.

"Sure."

"Are we eating in, or going out for dinner?"

"Why?"

"Your answer will determine my next movements."

"I'll order some delivery. Chinese okay?"

"That will be great. Now, please know I am completely at a loss for how my body feels. I need to do something I have only done a few times."

"You have my utmost attention." I reply, taking a drink of beer.

Jan then gets out of the pool, and sits with the sun to her back, and facing me. Spreading her legs, Jan is obviously turned on. Her pussy is swollen, and swells even more as she touches herself. Rubbing her labia with just a single finger, Jan closes her eyes. I can see the complete ecstasy in her body as her hips move slightly at her own touch.

After a minute, Jan allows a finger to enter her cunt, then another, and she spreads herself even more wide open for my eyes. Opening her eyes, Jan looks into my mine as deeply as any girl ever has. We maintain this visual contact as she rubs just a little harder. As each of the fingers on her hand find their way into her pussy, Jan is soon hand fucking herself into oblivion. She moves quickly and expertly with her fingers, and I see the oncoming waves of orgasm take hold.

Rather than use her hand to finish, Jan removes all her fingers and sits up. Keeping herself open for my eyes, she then pinches each of her nipples. As she tightens her fingers, the orgasms move through her body. Our eyes never leave each other and I watch Jan cum for me, over and over.

"Okay, now I'm hungry. Really hungry. I need a shower."

"Right there is a full bathroom." I point at the outdoor bathroom.

"Cool. Anything Chinese works.." Jan smiles at me and walks to the bath.

While our dinner could have been all about sex, it turned into business. Jan, as it turned out, was a Master's student in Marketing. I needed a few ideas for this possible property for the owner's group, and she seemed interested in putting her professional talents to work.

I sent her all the pictures I took of the property, even those with her included, and asked for as many ideas as possible. As long as the property had been on the market, I didn't see any need to rush her. Therefore, we decided to go visit the site in the morning, then return to the office in Dallas where she would have access to our design programs.

I think I saw Jan drool like a business owner with a naked woman in his pool. I left her in the office, and headed to bed.

In college, and now several years later, I still pride myself on being an early riser. I rarely use an alarm clock, normally waking well before sunrise. Intending to walk quietly to the kitchen so as to not disturb Jan, I am instead surprised to hear the shower running. Impressive.

Walking by the office, I see the whiteboard filled with notes. Someone burned the midnight oil. After brewing a pot of coffee, I return, mug in hand, and begin scanning the board. Taking a seat in the desk chair, I turn on the computer and take mental notes from the neatly created ideas before me.

As impressive as the notes on the board are, I'm stunned by what I find on the computer. Jan is not only into marketing, she has quite the artistic ideas. She created several sales proposals. The first one I open expertly displays the property using some of my pictures. She had also superimposed some mini-home village ideas onto a map of the property to create a bed and breakfast. Jan was a very good listener.

After refreshing my mug, I sat back at the computer and saw a slideshow tab at the bottom of the display. I opened it and found an even more stunning idea. The first slide set the stage for reopening the land as a naturist resort. Just below the name for the resort at the top of the slide was a closeup of a sun rising over Jan's ass. She had edited some of my pictures of her and used them throughout the presentation.

Not that my pictures were expertly artistic, but Jan matched them to her ideas. If her ass on the first slide didn't bring in the customers, then the rest of her body surely will. Jan created daily themes for this presentation.

Monday was 'Long Live the Weekend Day' and the picture featured a bloody mary perched on her stomach. Tuesday was 'Titties Out Tuesday' with a closeup of one of her nipples. Wednesday was 'Hump Day' of course, and gave us another look at her delicious ass. I wonder how many pictures I took of that.

Thursday was 'Thigh Day' and used a closeup of her thighs with just a hint of pussy lips. Friday was 'Fuck Day' and had a picture of her wide open cunt. I think she took that picture herself. Saturday was 'Sexy Saturday' and featured a social media type post with matching hashtag. To finish off the week, Sunday was 'Sinful Sunday'. Both weekend pages used multiple pictures of Jan's perfect body.

I scanned through the slides a few times. One picture of Jan's ass really got the blood flowing, and I could feel my cock harden.

A voice behind me brought me right back down to earth.

"Do you like?" Jan asked, draping an arm around my shoulder and down my chest.

"Very impressive." I answered.

She smelled very clean, and a few strands of wet hair hit my cheek as Jan moved in to advance the slideshow on her own.

"I just had idea after idea, and didn't want to stop. This one was particularly fun to create. Thank you for the pictures."

"You're welcome, of course. You are obviously a good listener. How many of your ideas can I share with our ownership group?"

"They belong to you now. Use them as you see fit."

"Even this one?" I said, pointing at the slideshow. Jan's ass displayed before us.

"Yes."

Sensing an opportunity, I turned my head, kissed Jan on the cheek, and then moved to stand.

"I appreciate your ideas. You'll get some sort of payment for the submission of ideas, and even more if we use one."

"When do you want me ready to leave?" Jan asked, standing up and out of my way.

"I just need a shower. 30 minutes?" I answered, scanning her body which was covered in only a towel.

"Sure thing." Jan replied as she turned around, dropped the towel, and walked away as she dried her hair.

Wow. That shower better be a cold one. Under the cascading water of the shower, I'm treated to one more surprise.

"Can I make a request?" I hear from the other side of the shower curtain. Jan has let herself in.

"Ummm, okay."

"Will you watch me one more time?"

"Of course."

"Then pull that curtain open." Jan directs.

Standing there in all my nakedly wet glory, Jan is similarly nude. Just as she did yesterday, Jan moves to the floor, spreads herself wide open, then begins rubbing her pussy while staring at my rapidly hardening cock. I continue soaping up my body, while keeping my eyes on her intimate movements.

Jan doesn't last nearly as long as she did last night. After a few orgasms, she reclined onto her back.

"Your turn, boss." Jan says, lying down on the floor and closing her eyes.

I make short work of my hardon. Squirting my load into the shower, Jan is like having a centerfold right there on the floor. Her upright breasts move with her breathing, and I can see her legs relax.

"Thank you." I start to move the curtain back.

"Your kiss set my body on fire. I had to see what you looked like, and I really needed the outlet."

"You are magnificent, and I hope we can go out on a real date when we return." I say, peering around the curtain.

Jan has turned over, and is stretching her back. Getting one more glimpse of her pussy, I watch as she brings herself to her feet.

"An actual first date?" Jan smiles, and walks up to me and kisses me on the lips.

"Only if you trust me." I keep the curtain between us.

"You earned that yesterday. Maybe we can compare favorite places back in Dallas?"

Turning off the water, I reach around the curtain for my towel. Jan pulls the curtain aside, standing there still naked, and beckons me to her. She has my towel in her hands.

I step out of the shower. Instead of handing me the towel, Jan begins drying my body off. Starting at my shoulders, she works her way down my chest, then steps around my body to work on my backside. As she gets to my ass, she lingers ever so gently, then works the towel around my body, and moves it in drying motions on my dick.

12