Down Around San Antone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel Jan kneel as she moves the towel down the front of my legs. The gentle touch of her lips on my ass brings a wonderful sensation all over as Jan dries each leg slowly and deliberately.

Once she is done, Jan stands. I can feel her breasts press into my back as she gives me a slow hug. I take the towel from her hands, and look down as Jan's arms remain wrapped around my body, and begin moving down.

At my hips, Jan holds on and begins kissing my back.

"You are as delicious as you look." Jan says, licking some remaining water off my back.

"And you are amazing." I want to turn around so much, but decide I love her touch too much.

"Let's get rolling. We don't want to waste too much of this National Nude Day." Jan tells me, giving me one last hug by wrapping her arms around my waist, just above my semi-erect cock.

"Yes. The sooner we get back to Dallas, the better." I almost forgot about today.

Jan is even more relaxed now. Instead of a modest, professional attire, she dresses in tight athletic shorts which show off just a touch of cheek, and a matching 'Hooters' top. It is like a sports bra, and zips up the front. She has left it mostly unzipped.

When we get back to the property, things progress quickly. Jan takes care of the gate, both opening and closing it. After she closes it behind us, she walks up to my window and removes her top. As her nipples harden under my stare, she likewise removes her shorts.

Once we're parked by the clubhouse, Jan gets out. Without a stitch of clothing in sight, she moves confidently around the property once again. At the empty pool, I decide to join her and remove my clothes.

Quietly, we take each other's hand and walk together down the path to the river. Without hesitation, we both wade into the water and move silently together.

"I never expected this." I whisper into Jan's ear as we embrace.

"Normally, I wouldn't work today, but the money was too good to pass up. And now I have you. Pretty good day overall." Her smile tells me all I need to know.

Having seen all of Jan, I'm still surprised by how good her pussy feels as it envelops my cock. We move in unison, passionately kissing under the rising sun. Jan stops, looks me in the eyes, and gets off me.

"Come on." She beckons.

Back at the clubhouse, Jan again lays down on the concrete.

"Sit in front of me."

I do so, finding the surface still cool enough to enjoy without burning my ass.

We face each other. Jan takes the lead, and begins rubbing herself. I take my cock in my hand and stroke myself lightly.

"Please lay back. I want to taste you." I say, stopping my hand.

"Let's do it this way." Jan answers, and gets up.

Walking around me, she stands behind me.

"Lean back." Her words are few, but meaningful.

As I lay back, Jan places her feet on either side of my head. Then, she kneels down and places her pussy right in front of my face. As I inhale her aroma, Jan falls forward to place her lips on my cock. Taking the cue, I slowly insert my tongue into her, and begin exploring the soft skin outside her pussy before going all in.

What's left of the water from the river complements her personal juices, and I suck all of them in. Jan is wonderfully delicious. I hope my cock tastes as good as she does because her mouth has completely engulfed it. She has angled her neck in such a way as to be able to suck all of me at one time.

After looking down at Jan's mouth, I lean back and spread her as wide open as possible with my fingers, then pull her down squarely onto my face. I close my eyes and allow all of her softness to cover even my eyes. Now, it's a race to see who can last the longest. I begin moving my hips up and down, and Jan replies in kind by sucking just the end of my dick.

As I unload into her mouth, Jan's juices flow freely all over my face. Enjoying every ounce of each other, we move back to the river as soon as we can stand. Along the banks of the water, we relax.

"So, what's the plan, boss?"

"First, no more 'boss'. We're way past that. Second, let's enjoy the sun, then go back to town to clean up, eat, then head back."

"Sounds good. Guess I have to drop my rates since you're not the 'boss' anymore." Jan smiles.

"You've earned our company bonus, that's for sure."

"I do want you to know I'll be enjoying the rest of the day like this. Undressed, that is."

"Our bonus schedule doesn't cover that, but I'll figure something out."

"I'm sure you will." Jan laughs, and gets up.

"I need a workout." I tell Jan.

Getting up next to her, I grab Jan and carry her into the water. After dunking both of our bodies in the river, I then throw her body across my right shoulder and carry her up the path to the clubhouse area. She doesn't fight me, so I'm able to keep her balanced and make short work of the slight incline up.

We dry off in the sunshine once again, then head back to the Jag.

"Just get in. I'll do the rest.". My driver tells me.

Jan guides the car back to the gate, gets out, opens the gate, drives thru the gate, gets out again to lock the gate, then we head out. She remained naked the entire time. As promised. I only wish our gate at the office didn't have a coded entry.

That said, Jan still manages to surprise me.

"Oh darn, I'm too far away from the keypad. Guess I'll have to get out." Jan smiles into the rear view mirror when we pull up to the office entrance.

The distance to the gate is long enough for her to pull the Jag up, then she steps out the open door and enters the gate code. The gate doesn't budge an inch. She tries again. No luck.

"Remind me of the code." Jan says as I open my window to see what's wrong.

She enters it again. No dice.

"You may have to wait a moment for the keypad to reset." I suggest.

"That's probably it."

After a moment of standing there, Jan tries again. This time she's successful, and we head inside.

"I'm glad today's such an awesome holiday for you. I could get used to a nude driver service." I get out of the car.

"Ummm, I'll do whatever you want. Nude gate code entry is one of my many skillsets."

"I see." I said with a look of suspicion.

"Next time, make sure you give me the wrong code."

"Come here and let me see how much you enjoyed that." I direct Jan.

She dutifully stands before me. I spread her legs with my hand, and gently inspect her folds. Sure enough, she is lightly dripping.

"Did you imagine yourself doing that the whole way here?"

"Uhhhhh." Was all Jan could manage as I fingered her right there in the driveway.

Sensing her heightened arousal, I picked Jan up once again and took her back to the pool where I tossed her in. I jumped in next to her, and we immediately began fucking. No way I'm getting out of her this time. We fuck in just about every part of the pool, never once disengaging from each other.

Jan rides me into her own oblivious state of orgasm. Holding on and watching her, I feel fortunate to cum one more time. It's probably not much, but Jan tightens herself so I can feel every moment of my own orgasm.

Instead of using either the outdoor bathroom, or the primary bathroom, we wash each other under the cold water provided by the outdoor shower used for rinsing off. Neither of us have any inkling to get dressed, and we head inside to cook whatever we can find in the kitchen. Finding nothing is not surprising. Jan orders pizza delivery, and of course, she will wait by the door completely naked.

I decide to use this little downtime to do some work, and open my emails. My partners have questions.

"Hey, would you like to manage our social media presence for this property, no matter how we proceed with the rehab?" I ask Jan.

"I can do that. One caveat: school comes first." Jan answers while scanning the front drive.

"Can you handle proprietary hashtag issues?" I hope these questions don't get too technical, but we have to keep initial costs under control.

"We can use property specific hashtags to eliminate any legal issues, but social media is usually colorblind to legalities as long as we don't file any as unique in any business registrations. In other words, put only the property name on the city or county paperwork, and the hashtags will take care of themselves."

"I'll let my partners know our social media presence will be well-maintained." I'm done with this topic.

"Just give me a flat rate and let me prove myself." Jan tells me.

"Okay, next question: what do you want to be paid for any of the ideas for the resort should we use them?"

"Single day driver's rate per each."

"Wow, you drive a hard bargain."

"Well, I think I found a suitable place for my talents, and I could use a fun project while I finish my Master's classes."

"I hope you use these ideas, to a certain extent, for your classwork."

"Haha, of course. Here comes the pizza." Jan tells me, opening the door.

Rather than standing in the doorway, she actually walks out front and closes the door. I can see her silhouette in the prisms of the window glass. What she doesn't know, and I do, is that the door automatically locks. This should be fun.

As it turns out, Jan is more than up for the challenge. Rather than banging on the door, Jan simply walks around the side of house when she finds the door locked. When I see her walk away, I go and open the door. Peeking around the edge of the door, I see the pizza delivery guy standing there, mouth wide open.

"Girls, huh?" I ask, catching his attention.

"National Nude Day? Who knew?" He replied, still watching for Jan, and then he headed back to his car.

Closing the door, I head into the kitchen and await my own special delivery. And deliver Jan does. In all her glory, she brings in the pizza.

"Glad I knew the gate code. There was no way around back without going to the driveway gate. Hey, did you lock the front door?"

"No. It automatically locks. I swear." I answer, crossing my naked chest with my right hand.

"Doesn't matter. It was perfect. I bet more pizza delivery guys work on July 14th now."

"No doubt. Let's eat, and talk money, shall we?"

"It's really no point to do any talking. I'll accept whatever you offer in compensation. Simply ensure job descriptions are specific."

"Done. Now, let's finish off this holiday in style. Any requests?"

"Do you have any camping gear?" Jan asks.

"I do have some gear we moved here from our place on the lake near Austin. We made bank on that property."

After finding a tent, a stainless firepit, and a cooler, Jan and I decide to head back to the resort and camp along the river. We'll just need fresh water.

Soon, we're back at the river. After setting up the tent, we take a dip in the water while the early evening fades into darkness.

"I think the one thing this place had going for it back in the day, was the fact they didn't advertise it as a place for sex. We may have to tone down some of the ideas you gave us, but the ownership group seems intent on providing a complete naturist experience." I tell Jan.

"Sounds perfect. Like I said yesterday, the sex isn't the reason I like to show off. It's simply the thrill of being myself in my own skin." Jan leans over for a kiss.

"And what lovely skin it is." I kiss her back.

"Here's to a wonderful beginning of a hopefully productive partnership." Jan pushes me back, and begins to mount me.

"I thought you said the sex wasn't...." I'm cut off.

"Do you want me, or not?"

"Yes, and for as long as you'll have me." I gaze into her eyes.

"Then let me ride my cowboy off into the sunset."

And Jan does just that. As I hold onto her knees, she gets comfortable with me inside her, and rides me until I can no longer see her eyes due to the darkness. This is going to be some partnership.

12