Down in the Dumps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like fun," she chuckled.

I sucked some more and she tongued it out of my mouth. After she broke our kiss she said "It tastes like salty milk."

"Exactly what I thought," I replied, sucking another few drops out of her other nipple.

We engaged in flirty pillow talk for a while, both confused as to how we could have cum so fast. "I guess that we really were amped up and like each other," she smiled. "Why don't you stay the night and we can have a few more leisurely sessions. Plus, your dick is uncut and I've never had one of those before. I want to play with the foreskin."

"You're full of good plans today," I chortled.

Just then my cellphone, in my pants pocket on the floor, buzzed. I shuffled off the bed and picked it up - just in case it was my office. The caller ID said "Mandy."

That was the first time that I thought of Mandy since Lizbeth and I started lunch. I saw no reason to answer it; I just turned off my phone and put it back in my pants pocket.

"Where were we," I smiled as I got back into bed.

"I was about to start playing with your foreskin," Lizbeth grinned; and then she did.

**************

That Wednesday night at Lizbeth's house I had one of the best experiences of my life. We leisurely made love two more times before we got out of bed at 8:30 the next morning, and when not making love (except when Lizbeth was emptying her bladder) we were in each other's arms, playing kissy face, or manipulating each other's sex organs, the entire time that we aren't asleep. I also gave Lizbeth another foot massage, and a back rub, getting me the most loving expressions of gratitude that I had ever gotten in my life. Fortunately, I had the foresight to text my boss the night before to tell him that I'd be late, because I sure didn't want to rush my time with Lizbeth.

After Lizbeth and I made breakfast together, and then got dressed, as I was giving her one more foot rub before I left we had a serious, but pleasant, talk.

"Link; I can't tell you how much you've lifted my spirits. After our day and night together I'm going to confront Derek and let him know that things will change or I will walk - and I'll mean it. You've made me realize that I'm a great catch for any man and if Derek doesn't think so, and if he won't step up to the plate as a father, I'll kiss him goodbye."

The resolve in her voice was music to my ears; it inspired even more resolve in me.

"Lizbeth, I feel exactly the same way that you do. If someone as beautiful - inside and out - as you are can find me attractive any woman should. Friday I'm confronting Mandy and she'll either change immediately - or I'll kick her to the curb."

Lizbeth smiled broadly. "That's the spirit," she chuckled.

After a few more exchanges of pleasantries Lizbeth continued. "As fantastic as the last twenty four hours have been, they're not reality. We both were deeply in love with our spouses a few months ago so we need to make our marriages work if we can; I don't think that either of us should consider the other a realistic option for the future."

While I felt differently - I'd think hard about dropping Mandy for this woman - I realized that probably wasn't in the cards, and I knew that she was right. In actuality I had now cheated. While I suspected Mandy had I didn't know for sure, and I had cheated without giving it a nanosecond of thought. "I know that we're like ships passing in the night," I replied with a smile that wasn't entirely genuine. "I will never speak of the last twenty four hours to anyone else in my life - but I also will never forget it, and it will sustain me during many times in the future when things aren't ideal."

I finished the foot massage, got up, pulled Lizbeth to her feet, planted a passionate kiss on her as I grabbed her ass, and then walked out, not looking back.

I went to work during the afternoon on Thursday and was surprised at how productive I was. That night Mandy called three times. I never answered. I easily got to sleep Thursday night thinking of my day with Lizbeth, got up early, and got a full day's work in by 3:00 p. m. I then went home to get ready for my confrontation.

Mandy called about five o'clock, undoubtedly wondering why I wasn't at the airport to pick her up. I didn't answer.

About an hour later I was watching the news on TV when the front door opened and I heard Mandy's voice. The narcissist was with her; at first it upset me, but then I realized that this was the perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.

Mandy entered the living room and in a greatly perturbed voice asked "Where the hell were you the last two nights when I called - and why didn't you pick me up at the airport? Bill had to give me a ride home."

I stood up and with a sneer - seeing Self standing behind her - snarled "None of your fucking business bitch."

It was like I slapped her she was so taken aback; I never, ever, ever talked to her like that.

"Hey dude, that's no way to talk to a lady," Self chimed in.

This was working out great.

"I'll talk to her the way she deserves asshole. After the divorce you can talk to her and fuck her any way that you want, but right now shut the fuck up and get out of my house," I sneered.

I think that I heard a surprised "Divorce!?!?" come out of Mandy's mouth, but I couldn't be sure because I was preparing for combat. I'm no martial artist, Golden Glove champion, or junkyard dog so perhaps I shouldn't have been so confident, especially since Self is six five and also probably outweighs my 185 by twenty pounds. What does make me confident, however, at least in going against the average guy, is that in my youth I perfected four judo moves (two taught in judo but only for street fighting since they are illegal in judo competitions), which work well for the four most common situations in a confrontation with a normal dude.

Fortunately, Self wasn't imaginative enough take action that was something aside from one of the four most common ones. He pushed my chest with his right hand as he said something insulting like "You clean up your mouth or I'll kick..." I assume that he was going to end his sentence with ... "the shit out of you..." but he never got those words out.

I pinned his hand to my chest with both of my hands then abruptly bent forward putting all of my weight behind my movement and dropped to my knees. A wrist is not intended to bend backward the way that his did. His scream was both ear-piercing and high pitched. As he dropped to his knees holding his broken right wrist with his left hand and continuing to scream I checked to see that the front door was open. It was, although the screen door was in place. I grabbed Self by his collar and belt, dragged him to the door, and then with strength that only comes with the adrenaline rush of rage tossed him through the screen door, ripping the screen out in the process. Then I closed the front door as Self's screams continued to permeate the air.

Mandy was stammering and sputtering making a number of either nonsensical, or hard to understand, statements, and asking similar questions. Soon she opened the front door and ran out toward Self. Out of the front window I saw her helping Self toward his car - I assume to drive him to the Emergency Room.

About nine o'clock that night Mandy arrived home in a taxi. I was sitting at the kitchen table doing a crossword puzzle. Her demeanor had changed dramatically from when she first confronted me about six o'clock. In a docile voice she asked "Why were you so hostile when I got home?"

Since she was being calm, I was too. I motioned for her to sit down; she did, and then I started talking.

"Ever since Self came to work at your office you've been a bitch to me. You've pointed out all of my perceived flaws, rarely had a kind word to say to me, ordered me around, acted like a star-struck teenager when around him at office events, seemed to only be going through the motions when we had sex, and denied me sex the two nights before you went off with him on a five day, four night, business trip. Then when you lowered yourself to call me on Monday and Tuesday nights you talked for two minutes, concluded it with "Bill and I have to get to dinner," and never bothered to sign off with any term of endearment, let alone "I love you."

Mandy sputtered a second, trying to say something, as her face turned crimson, but I continued before she got any real words out.

"So, the bottom line is I'm sick of your disrespect. If you haven't already fucked him, you will soon, and I'm not going to put up with that shit. So put your stuff in the guest room, or just plain get the fuck out; I'm through being disrespected and I don't care what you do. Is that clear enough?"

With that I got up, walked into the living room, and turned on the TV. I expected Mandy to gather some things, get in her car, and leave; and I didn't really give a shit at that point in time. My statement to Lizbeth that I would work on my marriage was true only if Mandy somehow had an attitude metamorphosis, which I considered unlikely. Therefore I was surprised when about thirty minutes later she came into the living room, stood in front of the TV, and meekly asked "Can I say something?"

I clicked the remote to turn off the TV and in a bored voice said "What?"

"I thought about what you said; and I am embarrassed to admit that there's a lot of truth to it. I have been acting like a fool, but somehow your confrontation when I got home from the airport has opened my eyes. I...I... do love you and; I...I... don't want a divorce," she mumbled.

[As an aside here I should point out that Mandy doesn't give blowjobs - at least not to me - and won't experiment with ass fucking - although to be honest I've never pushed that since I'm unsure about it myself. Those were ways to test whether or not she could have a big enough attitude change to make me want to work on our marriage, however.]

Staring her in the eye I said "Then get over here and suck my cock."

It was like Mandy had turned to stone and was staring at me with the strangest look on her face. I don't know how long the delay was before she walked over to me, got down on her knees, and started undoing my pants. I lifted my ass up to let her pull my pants and boxers off, and then she started playing with my cock, which was definitely starting to salute. She played with my foreskin for a few minutes before engulfing my cock in her mouth.

I was actually happy to see that Mandy wasn't any good at sucking cock. It likely meant that she wasn't giving blowjobs to anyone since she had no technique. However, just the fact that she was trying caused my cock to harden into a piece of steel. Once I was hard I stopped her, moved her aside, stood up, and in an authoritative voice said "I'll be right back - take off your panties."

I shed my pants and boxers, went into the first floor powder room, and grabbed the small jar of Vaseline in the medicine cabinet. When I returned Mandy was sitting on the rug with her panties off to the side.

I walked over to Mandy, bent her over so that she was on her hands and knees, flipped up her skirt, and started lubing her asshole with the Vaseline. I was surprised that her pussy was glistening with moisture, and even more surprised that Mandy didn't bolt as my Vaseline coated fingers invaded her rosebud. Mandy's body language gave every indication that she was accepting penance, which somehow made my cock even harder - harder than I thought possible.

Once her puckerhole was sufficiently greased I grabbed ahold of her ass hemispheres and gently started inserting my cock. I made sure to go slowly since although I had every intention of making her accept penance I had no desire to physically hurt her. For the umpteenth time that night I was shocked when as my cock went deeper into where it had never gone before her only reaction was low groans, which seemed to be pleasure groans.

Once I was fully buried and started long strokes it was clear that her groans were pleasure groans since they were interspersed with "Oh yes," and "Oh God," exclamations. Given how tight her ass was, and the competing emotions of anger, pleasure, and retribution flowing through my brain, I knew that I wasn't going to last long. As I started to ejaculate I moved my right hand off of her ass and flicked her clit several times in quick succession. She came like a charging rhino, which caused her sphincter to clamp down even harder on my cock, and I shot what seemed like a pint of seminal fluid into her bowels.

I do believe that Mandy might have lost awareness for a time as a result of the intensity of her climax. I can't be sure because I was nearly in an altered mental state myself. Eventually I pulled out and we laid together, arm-in-arm.

After a period of time impossible to measure we wordlessly stared into each other's eyes. In another first in a night of them Mandy got up, came back from the power room with a damp wash cloth, wiped my cock off, and then started sucking it again. The novelty of her actions - plus the fact that she removed her top, displaying her perky boobs, - made sure that my cock hardened quickly. When it was to her liking - still with her skirt on - she mounted me and rode me cowgirl while I mauled her tits. After other massive, debilitating, mutual orgasms, Mandy collapsed on top of me and we both feel asleep.

We woke up several hours later. My back was sore from lying on the living room rug with her on top of me. I woke her up, then picked her up, and carried her to our bedroom. I washed her off in the shower, and then after I dried her I carried her to bed. I ate her pussy until she had another rip-roaring orgasm and she went limp; then I crawled under the sheets with her and promptly fell asleep. I woke up at nine o'clock the next morning in the same position that I had fallen asleep in.

The entire time since I told her to take her panties off until we woke up we had no conversation. There were lots of expressions of contentment and unintelligible sounds of ecstasy, but no real conversation. As we stared at each other once Mandy woke up she spoke the first real words since last night. "I don't want a divorce."

"I don't want one either," I earnestly responded, "but things have to change from what they've devolved into the last few months."

"How about if I treat you with respect and I suck your cock, and let you fuck my ass, anytime that you want?"

I got my first real smile since Thursday morning. "That and you stop working with Self," I replied.

"That will take a couple of weeks to engineer, but once our present project is done, I promise that I will," was her retort.

We took another shower together, with lots of manipulation of body parts, and then went out to breakfast. That afternoon we took in a minor league baseball game, and that night we went out to dinner and dancing (the same place that Lizbeth and I had gone; I'm sure that the same waiter we had both nights thought that I was a real stud, bringing in two sexy women during the same week, one pregnant). When we got home we had perhaps the most vigorous doggy fuck of our relationship - including me sticking my thumb in her ass - and in the middle of the night perhaps the most loving intercourse since our honeymoon.

In the ensuing months things between Mandy and I didn't go back to normal; they went to way better than normal. By the time of our fifth year wedding anniversary I truly believe that we were more in love than when we got married; the enhanced variety of sex, including an average of one blowjob and one ass fuck every fortnight, sure didn't hurt. Ultimately, Bill Self was just a bump in the road (he transferred to another branch of the company that Mandy worked for two weeks after I broke his wrist). I never really knew for sure if Mandy had fucked him and never asked her - but considering what Lizbeth and I had done which gave me the confidence and intestinal fortitude to confront my issues head on - I felt no need to pursue the matter.

*************

I didn't see Lizbeth again until after her baby was three months old, at an afternoon cookout. Her little girl Alicia was the cutest thing that I had ever seen. Derek was acting every bit the proud papa and was completely solicitous of and obviously enamored with both Lizbeth and Alicia.

When Lizbeth and I saw each other about nine months after that, at an adult party, we had a normal conversation, with and without other people. It was clear to her that my relationship with Mandy was great, and it was clear to me that her relationship with Derek was too. We never mentioned our day together then, or at any time thereafter. Our only even tangential reference to it was when we parted that night I kissed her hand and said "Thank you for giving me my happy life back."

"And you. Mine," she smiled as she blushed and kissed my hand in return.

12