Down on the Farm 09: Mika

Story Info
Mika stays Alpha.
1.1k words
4.46
9k
3
0

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bulls were out in the field when the livestock truck pulled into the unloading section of the farm. They went to the fence to see what was being brought into the environment. Mena's handler, Brad, went to the end of the truck as it came to a stop.

Brad greeted the driver as the ramp to the livestock was lowered. Looking at the invoice Brad nodded and signed a paper, shaking hands with the delivery man.

The male handler led four females off the truck, with a prod in her hand. He gave direction and snapped the prod close to their rumps when they didn't respond quick enough. The bulls cried out to the females as they approached. not only in greeting but in challenge.

All the new stock were in the modified hooves, but no collars except the temporary ones they had all come to the farm in. None of the new additions walked well in their modified shoes that kept them on all fours. The females protested in their line but the handler paid them no heed.

"Bulls! Get back here!" Mika's handler Elise shouted to the males in the field. Reluctantly the bulls complied and moved toward their barn. "Don't worry, bulls. Before too long you will be fucking them too. All of our females are either pregnant or just gave birth and cannot be bred at the moment. We need more fodder."

Elise guided the males near their stalls, her hand coming down to stroke Mika's head. "Any challengers for Alpha this week?" Mika could see that Tomo wanted to challenge, having been on the bottom for the last month, but had lost his nerve. "All right, you males can duke it out to see who won't breed this week. Come Mika."

Comfortable that he maintained his Alpha position for the week Mika happily followed his handler down a unfamiliar hallway. Ending the hallway was a large room that Elise lead him into.

Sitting in a chair was a woman with long red hair and a man standing off to the side. Mika looked up at Elise. It had been some time since he had seen humans other than the handlers and Mika started to panic, his hooves tapping the concrete floor.

"This is your best bull?" the female asked as she stood up.

"I think he is." Elise said with pride in her voice. "He has been the Alpha bull all but one week since he got here. The heifers love being bred by him. We believe he will have four calves with our first batch of females, and being Alpha he gets first chance at this new batch."

"Where is his paperwork?" the male asked and Elise handed over a small folder. "Two confirmed calves, one more confirmed pregnant and one still awaiting results?"

"Yes." Elise confirmed.

"Come here, bull." the female commanded. Looking to Elise, who nodded, he moved toward the one who called him. Her hand immediately went to his cock, still exposed and quickly hardening. He let out a huff as she continued to touch him. "Ooooo, that will be nice." she crooned as his cock reached it's full length. Spreading her legs wide and showing her cunt she motioned to the bull. "Show me what you have, bull."

A confused sound escaped Mika who, desperate, wanted Elise to tell him what he was supposed to do. He started to back up but the second female grabbed his collar.

"It's ok, Mika. She wants you to fuck her. Just not in the position of a heifer. Do not hold back." Elise explained.

"Oh, yes. If you can make me scream I will breed you outside of this farm." the female promised. Mika turned back to the waiting female. Putting his front hooves next to her body, he guided his cock near her. "Oooohhhhh, I can feel the heat coming off of his cock." she moaned and braced herself to be penetrated.

When she wasn't, her eyes came open and looked at the bull who was staring at her. He huffed at her, waiting for her to ask him to start. She shifted position trying to get his cock into her, but he waited.

"Come on, you stupid bull. Fuck me." she commanded and Mika thrust forward once, driving his thick and long cock into the woman without any sort of build up. The female let out a long moan, her hands coming up to grip the bull who wasted no time in pistioning into her waiting cunt.

Her noises told Mika that she was, in fact, going to scream, but the bull wanted to make sure. He nipped at her breasts with his gag, catching her nipple once or twice. Each nip brought the female closer to her climax and she was reduced to encouraging the bull to continue and trying to drive him in further.

Mika approached his own release and his thrust got harder and faster. He nipped at her neck and she screamed her pleasure as Mika unloaded into her. He let out a long, deep moo claiming his calf.

Once he was finished Mika retreated from the female and returned to his handler, hearing her praise quiet in his ears. The female he had just fucked lay where he had left her, trembling.

"I think that's our answer. Get him promoted to permanat Alpha and get him branded. We need to evaluate the rest of the males. I don't know if having more than one is wise, or at least more than one Alpha male. The rest can be Betas."

"Yes, Sir. Come on Mika. Let's get you cleaned up." Elise told her bull as she led him out of the room. As soon as the door closed, the two voices started talking inside. "That was great, Mika. You made an impression on the higher ups."

Mika's chest thrust out at his handler's praise. The human hadn't been as rewarding as the heifers that he made to grovel before he would fuck them, but if his handler wanted him to, he would do what he was told.

"He said he wants you branded." she explained. "It's a small brand, on your hip. Since you did so well, I make sure it's numbed very well, and that the cream I put on will make it as painless as I can."

Mika mooed his thanks, although a brand scared him. He would do anything he could to make Elise happy...and he was now Alpha bull, no needing to fight each week to keep it.

Elise deposited him in his stall, praising him once again for his good work. He could see the outside sky from his stall and knew that it wasn't quite sunset when the females went afield and he would get another chance to breed the female whose turn it was.