Down on the Farm 14: Mika Away

Story Info
The problem with the absent bull.
3.2k words
4.43
7k
1
0

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Mika came awake when a scent filled his nose. It was a foul odor of urine and feces. He mooed his distress and saw Elise coming back onto the truck.

"I know, Mika. I'm sorry. We are getting ready to move. Come on now. Do I have to lead you or will you follow?" As an answer he moved next to her, looking up at her for instruction. "That's a good boy. I will note that as reward for when we get back."

The pair walked together, only Elise seeing where they were going. Mika noticed the scent changed to one of disinfectant. Mika felt the textured floor under his hooves, although not unbearable.

A male walked up to Elise, hand extended. She returned the handshake and spoke for a moment to him. Mika waited patiently, glancing around for others like him. He saw another bull looking at him from a small hole in a gate.

"He can rest in here." the male told Elise who tapped Mika to pay attention. He followed his handler to a hallway that, like his home, had stalls on either side. There was some low noise from the surrounding stalls that Mika assumed were other bulls. The male stopped at a stall and motioned for Mika to enter.

The bull moved into the stall and saw exactly how different his farm was than this. There was no pile of straw to rest on, the food trough was higher than was comfortable to eat easily and the corner opposite it was a grate used for a bathroom.

Uncomfortable, he settled on the ground trying to get comfortable. The cold floor made it difficult to find a position to rest in. He let out a disappointed moo. These were not the conditions he was used to.

* * * * * * * * *

Elise came into the temporary stall to retrieve him she finally saw his accommodations. She looked upset that it was far below the standards of her own farm.

"Mika, I am going to take you to their breeding area to see their heifers. All of them, not just the one you are here to breed. I want to see how the others respond to you." Mika mooed in response.

The conditions at the heifer barn were worse than the bulls. The smell was stale urine and body odor. Mika wrinkled his nose and mooed quietly to Elise. He saw her look down at him and give a slight nod.

Elise finally led him to a field of unkempt grass. There were four females in the field, looking at the newest edition. He looked them over. Two, he could tell were submissive, he could see it in them already. One was spirited and the last was dismissive.

The gate to the field was opened and Elise walked with Mika into the enclosure. She leaned down and removed the cup that had been holding his cock close. He shook his head, trying to make her notice his collar and she patted his rump. "I've got it. Go get them. You are only allowed to breed the blonde one, but you can investigate the others."

Mika nodded and moved away from his handler. He walked at a slow pace, letting the females see him and form an opinion. His cock was only semi-erect, but hardening quickly. As he came up on the left side of the field, the small heifer herd moved to the right, and the dismissive blonde one moved further away from the rest.

He didn't want anything to do with the blonde heifer at the moment, he wanted to see the quality of the others first. The two he had pegged as submissive wandered closer, wanting him to dominate them. He moved closer to one, looking at her and stomped his hoof. She squealed and moved closer, but lower. His nose moved to her, letting her sniff his collar to see if it was working.

Low moos came from the female, begging the male to breed her. Her breasts were on the ground and her ass was in the air, waiting to be mounted. Mika walked around the female, sniffing her desire. He nipped at her breast, making light contact and the female shuddered in pleasure.

As he moved to the second submissive heifer, she exibited the same behavior as the first. Mika, erect cock now, moved to let the heifer near it, feeling her take its head into her mouth. They were not wearing the gags that Mika and the rest on his farm were. She sucked on his cock, lapping with her tongue. He moaned at the fuller treatment than he was used to.

Leaning down he bit her neck and felt her immediately move to be mounted. Knowing his atamina was good, he gave the female what she wanted, shoving his cock into her. Like the heifers on his farm, she screamed in pleasure as he thrust. No more than ten thrusts and Mika retreated, knowing he was only allowed to breed one. The female he had mounted remained where she was, panting after her release was shoved upon her.

Next Mika turned to the slightly spirited heifer and sauntered toward her. She watched him close with her and playfully move away. She swished the tail that was around her in a harness, not as a plug. The bull would play for a bit, letting the dismissive heifer watch. Mika moved, seeing his current heifer dodge, and go right into the path Mika thought she would take. He met her and knocked her down. She fell with a shout and scrambled back to her four feet.

His behavior intriged her and she didn't run away from him, even with his aggressive behavior. Another few steps had the scent of his collar caught her nose and she paused. A moan was the next sound she made as she now tried to move away from him, or be caught in the tantilizing aroma of his collar.

As she moved, he let out a loud moo. The sound surprised her and she paused at his strength. A stomping hoof had her finally submitting. She lay on the ground, letting out short breaths as she waited to see what he would do.

Mika walked over her, seeing her come to take his cock in her mouth, finalizing her submission. He leaned down and nipped her on the ear, making her squeal. As he pulled his cock back from her, he debated if he would be able to fuck her, but not breed her.

The sounds she was making, Mika partially heard them as words, was begging him to fuck her. She needed him, she wanted him. Looking to the last female that was his next target, he moved behind the downed heifer and shoved his cock into her. Like the last heifer, she screamed as release was shoved through her.

Like the last heifer, he gave her ten thrusts before pushing her away with his hoof. She lay where he shoved her, his cock glistening with her juices. One heifer left.

Mika looked back to where he had come into the pen and saw Elise smiling wide at him. Next to her were a male and another female who were watching him too. He let out a moo to her.

"You are doing great, Mika. Go get the last one." Elise shouted from the gate. Spurred on, he looked at the last female and put his head down as he approached her. He wanted her to sink lower than he was.

The female turned from him, trying to get away. Mika didn't increase his speed, just kept walking toward her. She turned and spoke to him, telling him to leave her alone. He only heard the sounds, not the words she spoke. He answered her with a demanding moo. Her next words were disgust at his lack of words, even seeing his gag, but she continued to move away and he continued to move toward her.

When she ran as far as she could, trapped in a corner of the field, she turned around and threw profanities at him. His head came down, the horned hat fastened tightly on it, and he threatened her with it. Another moo and a hoof stomp demanded the female submit.

She tried to get around him, but was blocked at every escape by the determined bull. One such dodge brought her close enough to catch the scent of his collar. She took in a deep breath and gave a little sigh.

He repeated the stomp and demand, seeing the scent working on her mind. She shook her head and insulted him again, prompting him to take a step closer. When she moved, her shoulder was caught by his horn and a thin line of blood showed when he moved away.

Mika could see the heifer weakening. Being trapped and unable to escape the overwhelming pheromones of the dominate bull urging her to submit. What she didn't know that once she did, he would wait for her to beg, and not beg with words...no, heifers didn't use words.

A moan escaped the heifer and he saw her lower her body. Not submitting yet, but getting close. Mika stomped again and saw her waiver. He looked back over his shoulder and saw Elise at the gate with a huge smile, elbowing the other handlers and pointing at him.

The heifer begged for him to leave her alone, and got nudged with Mika's horns. She started to plead again but ended in a moan. He lifted his head to take the horns back and nipped at her, purposefully not touching her, just showing her that he meant business. She would not get out without being bred.

After five more minutes she lowered herself to submit, breathing in the scent from his collar. He nipped at her again, this time just catching the barest amount of skin. A squeal escaped her mouth and she looked up at the bull standing over her. Looking away from him, she told him to fuck her, but Mika remained over her. Heifers didn't use words. She would show him by her sounds, or just have his collar torment her.

Another five minutes passed and her gaze locked onto his hard cock. He watched her lick her lips at his size and she spoke again, this time asking him to fuck her. He stomped again, closer to her and nipped at her shoulder and demanded she submit.

It took another ten minutes of his collar and cock working on her mind before she begged him to fuck her, and he stomped closer. The next nip came to her ear and his head pushed her to allow him access to her breasts. She leaned back and let him nip her nipple, causing her to shiver. Another moo by the bull and a second nip at her breast had her asking what he wanted. He repeated the process.

By this time Mika could smell her desire raging, but still he waited. She would accept being a heifer or he would leave her desperately wanting.

She insisted that she wasn't going to do it, he couldn't make her. Mika turned, throwing dirt on her with his back hoof and started to walk away. She pleaded with him to not go, to come back and fuck her, she needed it. She wanted it.

Mika got four steps before she caved and made a sound he wanted to hear. With the first sound, he paused, looking back over his shoulder. He made a noise back and waited.

The next sound she made was a wail disguised as a moo. Mika huffed at her and turned away. Seeing him leave she went back to the first sound she made, repeating it four times before he started a step back in her direction. Encouraged by his reaction, she continued the noise until he was once again beside her. She moved around him, nudging him as his bull scent compelled her to submit.

Finally, broken, she wiggled her tail at him. To further tempt him, she repeated the moo. Mika looked interested, nudging her back but not moving to mount her. Although she had produced the sound he wanted, she wasn't nearly desperate enough. He bumped her again, telling her to do more.

Her moos were getting longer and more desperate. The scent of her cunt was drawing him to her. He huffed and she lowered her front feet to where her breasts were on the grass and her ass was in the air. An almost constant plea bubbled from her mouth as she now begged him to fuck her.

Mika took one last look at his handler and saw her nod in permission. He moved to the female who had refused him when he first entered the field, but was now waiting for him to mount and fuck her. He circled her, nudging her and nipping at her as he did. She continued to plead, panting as he stopped behind her.

Like when he bred all heifers, Mika was not gentle. He buried himself in her with one thrust. She cried out, but not a scream. With the act of submitting she was more than ready to be fucked by the aggressive bull. While she hadn't screamed when the bull mounted her, her pants changed to moans and finally a long scream as her release overcame her. Mika dug his hooves in and thrust harder, slowly building to his own. The reluctant heifer had excited him, but being a bull, his stamina was even more.

Finally he shoved her forward, pushing her face in the dirt as he bred her. His forceful release and actions caused her to wail another of her own. He shoved her away as soon as his cock stopped spasming, turning to go back to his handler. Behind him, the female crawled behind him to her own handler. As he passed, the other females looked down.

Elise clipped the lead onto his collar when he got close. Without a word she took him back to the bull barn, a spring in her step. Once back to the uncomfortable stall Elise let out a giggle.

"That was amazing, Mika! You should have seen the look on their faces when you bred that bitch! They couldn't believe it. They have had four other bulls that have tried to breed her, and she hurt them. One had to have surgery. But for you, that bitch put her ass in the air!!"

Mika started to step into his stall, moving away from his handler, but was stopped by Elise. He looked up at her, confused. He didn't want to go into the smelly stall, but he thought it was all he had.

"Oh, no, Mika. My prized bull will not be sleeping in these conditions. Come with me." Elise led him back to the smaller truck they had come to the farm in. The inside was warmer and smelled better. "We will sleep here. Food will be delivered. I'm working on a deal to get to fuck all the heifers before we leave. Trust me, you are better than their bulls. Four of their bulls could not break that heifer, but you did. Are you ready to fuck three or four times a day for the next week and a half?"

Mika shuddered at the thought. His cock stiffened and he nodded. A knock came to the door of the trailer and Elise went to answer it while Mika settled on his bed of straw. She returned with two plates, one with food and one with paste. Elise sniffed the plate that was Mika's and nodded, setting it in front of him.

He leaned down and sniffed the plate for himself and shrugged. He would barely taste it with the gag, but he leaned down and ate his dinner. When he was finished Elise held up a water bottle with a nipple like a bottle on it. Bringing it to his mouth, he kneaded the nipple with his mouth splashing cold water down his throat.

Once that was finished he went back to his straw and fell asleep.

* * * * * * *

Tori roamed the field aimlessly. The bulls had just returned to their barn and she was going to be going back soon, but she longed for her bull to return. There had been rumours that she had heard among the handlers of the heifers that perhaps some of their other bulls would be moved to different farms. All of the heifers preferred Mika and was making it known to the other three bulls.

Two days later the two more submissive bulls did not come out to the field, just the previous alpha bull. He looked scared as he moved into the field where the heifers were waiting. He tried strutting around, but the heifers saw his confidence was not in it. Something had happened in the bull barn.

One of the other heifers let Tomo breed her before they all went back to their barns. Tori turned and looked toward the bulls barn and saw one of the female handlers chasing after the bull with a cane. He screamed in pain as he tried to please his handler.

As the heifers settled in for the evening, Tori looked out the door of her stall and sighed. She wanted her bull back.

* * * * * * *

Tomo came back to his barn knowing what was going to happen. Earlier that day he had watched the handler's beat the other two bulls within an inch of their lives and Tomo was told they were being reassigned to other farms. If he did not want to be reassigned, he would follow them.

Although he had successfully bred the female he was required to, it was not the show that Mika put on. As soon as his hooves touched the concrete of his barn the first crack landed on his rump. He screamed and tried to move away but his handler followed him. It took him fifteen lashes before he was back at his stall. He sobbed as the door slammed closed behind him, his body felt on fire.

* * * * * * *

A week and a half later Mika was resting in the truck where he had been sleeping. Elise had left to go check on some things, promising to return soon.

"Mika!" Elise called and he looked up. She had a huge smile on her face. "The heifer is pregnant!"

Mika gave a happy moo, although he was exhausted. He had, in the last week, managed to breed all four of the females, each at a different time of the day.

"We are going back, Mika. Your own heifers miss you, I'm told." Elise told him and he smiled. "Get settled and we'll head back. Come here, let me help you."

She came into the back of the truck and fastened a lead to his collar to still allow him to sleep as the truck was driven, but not that he could go anywhere. Mika laid his head back down as soon as she was done. Within minutes, he was sleeping as the truck started moving.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers