Free Use in Freehold

Story Info
Jim learns about the power of women after the Apocalypse.
15.8k words
4.69
40k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is the sequel to Post-Apocalypse in Free Use City.]

I struggled to consciousness and tried to remember where I was, and at first even who I was--and then it started coming back: I was 18-year old Jim Bridger. It was night, and I could see fairly clearly from the shining street lights outside. I was lying naked on a thickly carpeted floor next to a nude woman with generous breasts. She was on her side facing me, asleep, and was about the age of my mother--my late mother.

Then the rest of it came back as if in a swirling nightmare--the new pandemic from the genetically-engineered virus causing mass deaths, the side effects for those who survived, the escalating military tensions talked about on the news for weeks, and then the sudden activation of the Emergency Broadcast Network. After that a power failure, and confusing broadcasts picked up by my father's battery-powered shortwave radio about nuclear detonations. A few cities apparently gone. A few days later announcements about a cease-fire, and assurances that this was a "limited" war, but by then it was too late. Civilization was falling. It was the apocalypse, but it had nothing to do with zombies--the causes were all-too human. I was an only child, and after a few weeks was truly alone after my Mother and Father got the virus and died.

Because I was young and healthy, and had survival skills from being a Scout, I was able to make it on my own. At first so many people had died that food wasn't that much of a problem. All you needed to do was raid one of the abandoned grocery stores for canned or packaged goods, but before long those were being picked over too. Bands of people sometimes helped each other, but sometimes fought. As I was with those people, several months after the Fall, I heard rumors several times about the amazing city of Freehold, run by the mysterious, beautiful, and powerful Eve. It was said to be a place of plenty, including plenty of sex. About a year after the Fall I'd finally made it to Freehold, and had been admitted, because I had something most men lacked after the pandemic--healthy sperm.

After I swore to uphold the leadership of Eve and Freehold's ruling

Central Council, I was back in a small island of civilization--with electric lights powered by their hydroelectric dam, cell phones, and plenty of food--all surrounded by mountains, fences, and armed guards in a remote part of Colorado. But Freehold had embraced Free Use, which meant that almost anyone, almost any time, could have sex with someone else. This was so that the birthrate would rise, and the human race could survive. Eve and the Central Council had also decreed that free use enhanced mental health, although it really cut both ways, as I'd seen myself. It could be both a sexual dream and nightmare, sometimes all at the same time. I'd lost my virginity to the beautiful brunette woman in her 40s next to me, who was also my therapist: Dr. Amanda Jones. In the middle of our therapy session she had asked me if there was anything she could do to comfort me, and I now remembered with both arousal, and a bit of shame, that I had put my erect cock into her mouth.

But to Dr. Jones that was appropriate. She was a member of the Central Council, and one of the people who set the rules for Freehold. She also wanted me sexually, and said she was going to "make" me lick her pussy the way she wanted. I wanted to, but if I had resisted this woman more than 25 years my senior, then I would have been reported to the Central Council, and would potentially have been expelled from Freehold.

I'd also seen the other dimensions of Freehold, for it accepted and celebrated all sexualities. One thing that meant was that at my orientation class my first day, which was just yesterday, our instructor, Professor Nelson, who was gay, had his way with me on stage in front of a whole class of new citizens. I'm straight, and so this was a challenge. But I'm a survivor.

My therapist, to whom I'd lost my virginity several hours before, seemed soundly asleep. But I couldn't stop my thoughts, and I decided I should go back to my Central Council-assignment apartment, which was just across the street. I had food there, at least, and suddenly I was really hungry. But just after I'd pulled on my simple sweat clothes, Dr. Jones woke up.

"Hey, where are you going?" She said, and then sat up and smiled, adding, "I didn't say our session was over."

"Oh, I'm sorry Dr. Jones. I was getting hungry, and I thought maybe I should go back to my apartment."

She looked at me quizzically, and then gently caressed and held out her breasts seductively to me with her hands, and said, "No more Amanda?"

"Oh, it's just that you said that I could only call you that when we're having sex, and well..."

"Who says we're done?" She replied with a smile, adding, "Anyway, since you're hungry I've got some food here in my mini-fridge, plus there's a full bathroom behind that door. Let's take a shower together, and you can wash my back, and then we'll have at least a snack here before I send you on your way."

"Yes, Amanda, that sounds very nice," I said, even though at this point I kind of wanted to get away from her after learning, right after I'd lost my virginity to her, that she was a member of the ruling Central Council. She had told me she was going to report to them what had happened between us, although she said it would reflect well on me. She also said that now that I was clearly "besotted" with her, she would try to influence me, and make suggestions to me.

But would that be so bad? I wondered about that to myself a few minutes later, as I was in the large shower with Amanda, washing her back. I really still had so much to learn about this society, as well as my place in it. The more information I could get from her the better. I had learned in the year since the Fall that anything I could do to enhance my chances should be taken.

"Amanda," I said, trying to be flirty, "May I wash your front too?"

"Yes, young man, I thought you'd never ask," she said, turning around and presenting herself to me.

As I slowly washed her breasts, feeling their luxurious weight and softness, she said, "I'm 47, by the way, and so 29 years older than you. That right there shows you some of the advantages of free use--for both of us. I'd say your therapy session was much better for you because you were able to fuck me as soon as the therapist-patient bond took hold. And it was much better for me because I got to sit on your face first, and then have you lick me and finger fuck me till I came. That wouldn't have happened in the old days. I've literally done years worth of healing therapy for you in a few hours."

"Yes, you have," I agreed, and then added, "May I wash your pussy too?"

She laughed, "You still sometimes don't get it, do you? If you want to touch my pussy, just do that. Although actually it is a slightly grey area because I'm a member of the Central Council."

"What do you mean?" I said, deciding to wash myself first until I heard about this grey area.

"Well, people with E pins surrounded by the dark triangle, like me, especially if we're wearing them, are generally not treated like others in Freehold. Because we have power over our fellow citizens, often on life and death issues, we are treated with a certain deference. Even men who normally might want to have sex with an older woman like me back off when they see my E pin--and then it's up to me to command them to come to me if I want them."

"But it's actually good for you to voluntarily make friends with the women of the Central Council, make yourself available to them sexually, and really please them--even those who have unusual sexual practices."

"Are there any men on the Central Council?" I said, as I let the warm water just run down my body.

"We have one token man, an elderly Japanese-American man with great learning in various Asian philosophies. He has a doctorate in the subject, but drives a taxi here, as well as teaching college-level classes. But yeah, normally men aren't involved in leadership. Didn't you learn that at orientation?--oh yes, I keep forgetting that you missed most of your orientation. Well, I guess I'm catching you up now. Hey, aren't you going to wash between my legs?"

"Yes, Amanda," I said with a smile, and started gently lathering the triangle of her hairy pussy as water washed over it.

"You don't have to be that gentle, Jim," she said, reaching down and slowly pressing one of my fingers into her vagina.

She added, "Remember that your cock was inside of me not that long ago."

"Yes," I said. Feeling her very warm pussy with my finger, and thinking about when we were making love, made my cock, which was already semi-hard, jerk up into a full seven-inch erection.

"That's a nice cock, Jim, but I won't waste more of your good sperm right now, since I don't think I can get pregnant. Captain Amy Wang from security at the entrance already forwarded your file to me electronically, and told me your healthy sperm was the main reason you were admitted. By the way, her personality report on you was spot on--you are charming and intelligent. But it's your sperm that represents some of the future of the human race, now that at least eighty percent of men are sterile from that genetically-engineered virus. You need to impregnate some of our younger women here. And remember that women outnumber men in Freehold three to one. We'll also need to get some of your sperm donated at our hospital, for artificial insemination."

"Okay," I said, and soon we were drying off, getting dressed, and then raiding her mini-fridge for snacks.

"So, why is there only one token man on the Central Council?" I said a few minutes later, eating a delicious bite of gourmet chocolate cake, then taking a bite of a tasty leftover pizza, and finally washing it all down with a cold can of bubbly root beer. All of this food felt like a total luxury after a year of life on the outside.

"Why do you think?" Amanda said, with a sudden flash of strange anger. A bite of chocolate cake was midway to her mouth on a fork as she said this, but before eating it she put it down.

As I mentioned in the first part my strange tale, she looked rather like an extra voluptuous version of Winona Ryder from Stranger Things, and even when angry Amanda was pretty. But for a second I was mystified.

"Think!" She said, adding, "How many women were in top positions of power in the governments and militaries that caused the Fall? It was men who mostly did this to humankind. We are trying to pick up the pieces, and create something new. It will be women who are the leaders of the new world, starting with Freehold. Men have their place, of course, and in some ways they are very important. But they had their chance, and look what happened."

I realized suddenly that I was a second-class citizen in this new society. I felt my face get pale from the shock, because it went against my belief in human equality. But on the other hand, perhaps there was some truth in what she was saying.

She was studying me carefully for my response, and in part because I knew she had the power of life or death over me, I said, "I guess what you're saying is true. I should have thought of that. Apologies, Dr. Jones. I'm young and still have a lot to learn. I hope you will suggest what I can do to best fit into Freehold society, and find my place."

She smiled, and said, "That's good, Jim. I'm glad that you can see the way of things. Some men can't, and eventually they get expelled from Freehold if they can't learn."

She added, now finally eating her bite of cake, "I actually believe in the equality of men more than most on the Central Council."

Then she looked at me seriously, and said, "Several on the Council, I should tell you, have adopted the custom of--well, this will probably shock you, but of urinating on men's faces in public, to demonstrate publicly that men are subservient in some ways. It's not just a humiliation, although it is that, I suppose, but it's also a way to 'Mark' a man that they like as theirs. But it's not exclusive--you can be Marked by more than one woman. Most of the women on the Central Council are, like me, older women with experience, degrees, and so on. When they Mark a man, it means he's been favored to serve a member of the Council sexually, even though quite a few of them are past child-bearing years. Of course, they could always just command sex from a man they like, and they do sometimes, but in Marking a man they are indicating that the man is supposed to be attentive to them, and present himself enthusiastically for service, even before she has to seek him out. Being handsome like you are, I'm sure you'll get Marked soon, and so you need to know what that means, and how to behave."

I said, trying not to sound too shocked, "How should I behave?"

"Well, when a woman says that she's going to Mark you, then you need kneel down close to her and accept it gladly, like it's a blessing. Then, after she's urinated on your face, ask her if she wants clean up service."

This was so bizarre that my mouth fell open and I was literally speechless for half a minute. As I said, I'm a believer in the equality of all genders and ethnicities, and so this idea was upsetting as it was absurd. But to my surprise I also found it a little arousing, because after all if a woman was going to pee on me then she'd have to show me her pussy, and as an 18-year old guy that sounded good.

"This is a shock for you, isn't it?" Amanda said.

"Dr. Jones, I just want to fit into this new society. So if I'm Marked, what clean up service do I provide?"

"A prepared man always keeps a packet of Kleenex in his back pocket, or a clean cloth or handkerchief. A folded white handkerchief is best, actually, because it shows the most respect. You'll find some in the drawers of your apartment. If they request tongue service, that means that in addition to or instead of the cloth, they want clean up with your tongue. And so, you clean up their pussy with your tongue, which is like a short version of how you licked me with your tongue."

I said, "But as a man I still have the right to initiate sex with almost any woman I want, right?"

"Yes, you still have that, Jim. And I know you'll get some women pregnant, probably in your first month."

"But I'm not ready to be a father!" I protested, "I'm only 18!"

"Oh, we'll take care that the babies and children are raised appropriately. Half of Freehold is walled off and guarded from the other half. Freehold South is the place where the children live with their mothers. Women who get pregnant are provided their own houses there, credits, and all sorts of medical care and child care. It's the future of the human race, after all. And with proper clearance you can visit often. But the rules in Freehold South are very different. For starters, no public sex, for obvious reasons.

I put my head in my hands, closed my eyes, and exclaimed, "It feels like it's too much for me to process!"

But then, several seconds later, I opened my eyes, laughed, and said humorously, "I need a therapist!"

She laughed too, and hugged me, and said, "I'm here, sweetie, as a therapist, and as a friend."

"And as a member of the Central Council," I added.

"Yes, that too," she said, and then added, "Why don't you go back to your apartment now, Jim, and get some sleep. And remember, don't ever masturbate. Save it for the women of Freehold. Tomorrow you should go look for a job. Although you have some Freehold credits on your phone as a new citizen, those will run out soon. You need to make yourself useful, and apply for anything that you can do."

"Yes, Dr. Jones," I said, "Thank you."

Then I kissed her on the lips goodbye, and quietly slipped out to go to my new studio apartment across the street.

****

As I got to my apartment and closed the door, I noticed it didn't have a working lock, which seemed to answer the question of whether someone could come in for sex in the middle of the night. But it didn't happen.

When I woke up at dawn, as usual I had a raging morning wood hard-on. On the outside I'd sometimes masturbated in the morning, but Amanda had warned against that here. I looked around my studio apartment, where I was lying on my fold-out couch, and I didn't see any cameras. But what about miniaturized cameras? Or microphones? I realized I needed to be careful.

I quickly brushed my teeth and my hair, got into my old jeans and my old button-down paisley shirt, put my N pin on my shirt, which indicated I was a new citizen, and walked out the door of my glassy modernist two-story building. The sun was just trying to struggle through the clouds in the beautiful morning sky over Freehold, and I saw that just across the street in the old brick building that "Lily's Coffee Shop" was already open. My phone said it was 6:10 am, and so probably they had been open for ten minutes. I saw from the distance a pretty young woman at the counter inside, and I approached and went in, hearing an old-fashioned little bell tinkle against the door pleasantly as I entered. Except for me and her the place was empty. There were good smells of fresh coffee and fresh sweets inside.

Before the Fall, if I'd been served at a coffee shop by a pretty young woman, usually I'd have been a bit shy. But as I tried to tell myself, this was a different time, and a different place.

The very cute hippy-ish woman at the counter, who looked to be about 20 or so, had pale skin, green eyes, dark hair and a pixie haircut. She wore no make-up, but to me seemed even more heart-piercingly beautiful because of that. As I approached the counter and glanced at the pastries behind glass, I then looked up and noticed a small tattoo of a yin yang symbol above the woman's perky breasts. She had on a low-cut t-shirt without a bra, and I could see her nipples through the thin purple fabric of the shirt, which had a picture of a dragon on it being ridden by a woman with flowing red hair. The woman at the counter was in tight blue jeans, and was about five and a half feet tall.

"Hi stranger," she said warmly, "Or should I say--" and now she took on a comic official sounding voice--"'Welcome, new citizen!'" And then she laughed and said, "Anyway, what'll it be, coffee, tea, or me?"

I blushed and smiled, somehow more shy with this woman my own age than I had been with Dr. Amanda Jones the previous day.

"You," I said quietly, smiling, trying to look into her eyes and failing. And then I did somehow glance up, and added in a whisper, "I have morning wood."

She laughed, and said, "Well, look at you, handsome newbie, all shy and bashful. Show it to me."

I swallowed, but did as she asked, unbuckling my belt, undoing my pants, and then lowering my black Calvin Klein underwear to reveal my fully erect cock.

"Well, right you are. That's really something" she said, and added, "Well, we aim to please: Where would you like to put it?"

I wasn't sure I could say it, but I sort of did. I quietly said, "Would you...please take off your jeans, I want to...." but I couldn't quite finish.

"You want to fuck me?" she laughed again, adding, "I get it. I know I'm cute. I've been here only a few months myself, but even with the extreme scarcity of straight men in Freehold I've drawn my share. But usually at work it's down on my knees for a quick blowjob as they sip their latte. Sometimes, believe it or not, I have to convince them to do the other."

She picked up a chocolate chip cookie from the case, walked around the counter, broke in two, and put half of it in my mouth and, while looking down at my cock, ate the other half.

"That's very good," I mumbled, with my mouth half-full, enjoying the still melty cookie.

"Yeah," she said, looking up and meeting my eyes deadpan, "It's sweet and moist, like me"--which made me laugh and choke a little on my cookie at the same time.