Down on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied he wasn't a one minute wonder, Olivia rose to her feet and whispered in his ear, "I want you inside of me."

Damon looked around trying to work out the best way to have sex but Olivia already had that sorted. She turned and took hold of a safety rail that ran along the river edge bending slightly over to as to offer herself to him. He lifted her short white skirt to find his hand stroking a damp pussy through satin panties. Test or no test, Olivia yearned to be filled.

He pulled them to one side and without hesitation sunk his cock to the hilt. Now it was Olivia's turn to let out a satisfying gasp of delight. Their bodies naturally moulded to just the right angle as he pulled her close wrapping his arms around her. Olivia didn't expect gentle lovemaking, no one bends over outside for a stranger and expects romance. But there was a difference between being dominantly fucked and aggressively fucked, between a man in control and one who wildly jabbed like he was trying to kill a rabbit down a hole.

She wasn't disappointed, his thrusts although not tame did not feel wild and over-excited. Each thrust let her pussy know it was owned and must submit to its domination yet his embrace reassured and encouraged her to take it. Smooth pendulous strokes that glided fluidly and delightfully within it wasn't long before his efforts were rewarded with pulsating clenches around his shaft as Olivia trembled and moaned.

It took another 3 or 4 minutes before Olivia felt him ejaculate, there were a few last enthusiastic lunges but that was to be expected. He wasn't the best fuck she'd ever had, although he was pretty good. But that wasn't the point, he had given her no reason to warn her Aunt against him, her intuition told her he'd be an ideal man to take Chloe's anal cherry.

Meanwhile, Chloe wanted a more private chat with Ruby. Her other friends had been helpful but she was the more level-headed of her friends and her experience of 'The Daughter's Bed' was closest to what Chloe was facing.

"It's funny, you always know there's a possibility your parents will ask you if you want to do it, but you kinda think it'll never happen," said Chloe.

"Take it you're still sitting on the fence?"

"Yeah, it's not so much the sex bit, more I hardly know the guy and my parents being involved."

Ruby nodded, "The parents knowing is real cringe, take it you've had the awkward chat with them?"

"Just my mother, she sells it like I was being offered ballet lessons, she's probably shopping for sexy panties for me right now."

Ruby laughed, "Come on, she's not that bad. Wait until they sit down with him and spell things out. He might run a mile."

"I want to be ten miles away when they do that."

"So, this guy, how old is he?"

"28 or 29 I think, I know he's under 30."

"So I'm assuming he's experienced. Is he attractive?"

"He's not bad."

"I'll take that as a yes. You could wait years for that Mr Perfect but I think if a guy's better than average, why not?"

"Didn't you find it awkward being offered up?"

"Fuck yeah, a shit load of stuff ran through my mind the days before. Thing is who can judge you? Your Mother's done it, as have your Aunts, Cousins, and even your Granny. You're not doing anything wrong or unnatural, it's not like your parents are giving you your first crack pipe or something."

"What about him though?"

"What about him? If he agrees at the very worst he gets to have sex. Plus it's not like you have to see him again. No awkward meetings in the street or worrying about what he's telling anyone."

"What if when the time comes I can't handle it? I don't want to be like Lola."

"That's entirely his fault, but if he's experienced he won't penetrate until you're ready. I wouldn't worry about that, he's not going to blow his chance of ass by rushing things, especially with your family in the house."

"Yeah about the family, I'm still uneasy about that."

"As I say, they're the ones arranging it so they can't judge. Trust me when that door closes what's on the other side will be the last thing on your mind."

"Did you find the intimacy side OK? You know, I mean with a stranger? "

"To be honest I was worried about that, you know, actually being touched in intimate areas by a virtual stranger. But funny thing is once the door closes something clicks in your head and you forget about worrying and just go with it."

"You make it sound like it's just about accepting your fate."

"No, no, not at all. Well kind of but in a good way if you know what I mean.

Part of you goes 'shit this guy's gonna fuck me' but a bigger part of you wants it, even if you don't admit it to anyone. Don't think of it as surrendering your body, more entrusting it to him."

"Is it all it's cracked up to be though? Is it worth it or are just going along with tradition?"

"The tradition's a nice touch, adds a bit of occasion to it even if it is a tad embarrassing. But as for the actual sex, all I'm going to say is it's the ride of your fucking life."

Chloe had made her mind up, she wanted to take part in the tradition. Sure it would be awkward but as she saw it, it was a rite of passage and there was a certain amount of expectation. Besides she had grown increasingly curious about the whole thing. That didn't make giving the nod to her mother any easier and now came the uncomfortable wait for them to approach Damon.

Oscar poured himself a drink, "Would you mind if we have a quick word before Chloe gets back?"

Damon's heart sank, had he said something inappropriate? Had her parents noticed him looking a little too long at her pert little bottom? "Erm, no not at all."

Jenny, sensing it would be better coming from a woman, took over, "Before we continue, are you comfortable discussing adult matters?"

"I knew it, they're swingers," thought Damon before quietly replying, "I'm open-minded."

"I don't suppose you're familiar with the local tradition of 'The daughter's bed' are you?" asked Oscar.

"I can't say I am, to be honest."

Jenny knew she had to play it carefully, outsiders could get the wrong idea. "Well, around here when a girl reaches s certain age, her parents like to give their sexual confidence a little boost."

"It's an old tradition," said her Oscar, "Been going on for centuries."

"We won't bore you with the history but traditionally parents offer a guest the chance to share a bed with their daughter," said Jenny.

Oscar cut in, "There's rules mind you, it's not anything goes."

Jenny put her hand on Oscar's wrist to calm him down before he scared off Damon.

"The idea behind the tradition is to give your daughter a safe and controlled introduction to men. Sort of a trial run for married life. Sounds silly in this day and age I know but we like to hold on to the nicer customs."

"When you say controlled, what exactly do you mean?" asked Damon.

"Nothing weird," replied Jenny reassuringly, "It's just you can't penetrate the vagina, that's all. You don't mind anal do you dear?"

"Anal?"

"Hers, not yours," replied Oscar, "You're ok using the backdoor I assume?"

"There are two options," said Jenny, "Some families do intercrural, where you clamp it between her thighs, but others like ours prefer the anal option."

Damon's bullshit detector was going into overdrive. You'd expect this as the plot to some cheesy porno, it had to be a windup,

"Hold on, let me see if I've got this right. You want me to have anal sex with your daughter?"

"I know it can be a lot to take in, even a little crazy but it would mean a lot to us if you could," replied Jenny.

"And what does Chloe think of all this?"

"We've had a little chat and she seems keen, if a tad nervous. I know it's a lot to take in so we'll let you sleep on it," replied Jenny.

Jenny could tell he still wasn't 100% convinced. It was understandable after all he was an outsider and some of them had weird ideas like chastity or spitting out. Perhaps he was just worried he wouldn't live up to their expectations or worse still he wasn't experienced after all he never answered the question of whether he minded anal.

"You have experience in anal I assume? It's so important a girl's first time is with an experienced man."

"I've been fortunate enough to be allowed that privilege more than once but never by a girl's parents. Most would be horrified where I'm from."

"Please don't think we offer her ass to every man that comes along. It's just a one-off thing for tradition's sake and you seem a nice chap."

Of course, he'd love to plough her tight little virgin ass, what guy wouldn't? But as much as her parents were open to the idea he felt strangely uncomfortable accepting the offer. This was the kind of stuff you wanked off to at night but when faced with it, well that's a different story.

"We're not expecting you to put in a stellar performance," said Oscar, "Just the basics to give her a good first time. We know things can go badly wrong girls first time that's why families here still like to intervene a little."

They were talking about anal like it was a driving lesson but he could see the logic. It was the type of twisted warped reasoning you wished you could think of a logical argument against. But you couldn't, true you could fall back on morality and ethics but that would be insulting to their culture. Then again this wasn't some debate in an internet forum against a stranger. These were good honest people and they were trusting him with their daughter. Fuck logic, it would be immoral and culturally insensitive not to screw Chloe's ass.

"OK son, I think we better go over the ground rules," said Oscar in his best authoritative voice, "Now as you know this is an old tradition and there's some flexibility between families, so parents like to sit down and have a little chat first."

Damon nodded, he felt this was probably going to get a little uncomfortable, "Sure no problem, I understand."

"The main thing is you stick nowt in the pussy, got that? Now, no dick, no fingers, no tongue. Understood?

Again Damon nodded, "Yes, yes, absolutely clear."

"Now it's not totally off limits, surface stuff's OK, just don't go inside."

Damon took that to mean he could work those flaps and tease the clitoris, but he thought it best not to seek confirmation. If anything he was glad to learn they wouldn't be by the bedside keeping an eye on things.

"Now we'll put a tub of lube next to the bed, it's good stuff, we use it at lambing time to pull out the reluctant ones. Use as much as you need and don't worry about the bedsheets, the wife will wash them."

"About condoms," asked Damon, "I assume you'll want me to wear one?"

"Oh no dear," replied Jenny, "Part of it is she gets to feel what it's like when a man releases his seed."

"Aye, don't worry about that son, she's lived on the farm all her life so she knows the score. When the time comes just fill her up."

"It means so much to a girl to feel a man release inside her, I wouldn't want her to miss out on her first time," smiled Jenny.

"Now it's a big night for a girl," said Oscar, "So the wife will be putting on a little spread for any wellwishers who want to pop in. Nowt big, just a few drinks and nibbles. If you could refrain from getting drunk it would be great. Don't want someone pissed as a fart trying to stick Mr Floppy in."

"Naturally, I fully understand. No girl wants a tanked-up guy grunting on her. But if you don't mind me asking, Isn't this a private thing for a girl?"

Oscar nodded, "Aye, you'll be doing the deed in private. People will just be popping in for a quick one to wish her well. They'll be long gone before bedtime."

It wasn't quite what Damon meant but what could he say? How many people were going to pop in to see who'll be porking Chloe? Just close friends and family or does the whole village wander over to size him up like a prize bull at a market?

Chloe had discussed it with both her mother and friends, but the one person she had not talked it over with was Damon. She knew he knew she had agreed yet neither could bring themselves to discuss the matter. She put on a white knee-length cocktail dress in preparation for the evening as her mother knocked up a small beige buffet for the guests. Chloe looked in her full-length mirror, it made her look angelically innocent.

Jenny was still buzzing around when the doorbell rang, it was the Jenkins from up the road, "Just popped by to wish Chloe all the best for the night," said Mrs Jenkins, "Bet you're looking forward to it Chloe, eee I remember my first time, dick like a cob of corn he had."

Chloe shoved a glass of sherry into her hand hoping to shut her up. Mr Jenkins wasn't a problem he was more interested in a slice of pork pie and a chat with Oscar and Damon.

"Of course in my day we only had butter, we used to pinch those tiny blocks from cafes and pop them up to melt. You remember that Jenny? "

"The secret was to remove them from the foil first," she replied with a wink.

Next to arrive was Mrs Harris and her daughter Willow. "Ooh he's nice," said Mrs Harris you'll have a good time with him, won't she Willow?"

"Trust me, the evening's far worse than the night," replied Willow, "He's a lot better looking than the one who did me. You've struck lucky."

"I've just been telling her about the butter," shouted Mrs Jenkins from ten foot away.

Willow whispered, "She bangs on about the butter at all these things. I trust you've got proper lube."

DING DONG. It was Mrs Higgins and her husband. "Ooh aren't you looking pretty, is this the lucky fella who's getting first go? "

Chloe blushed and nodded mouthing a quiet, "Yes," as Damon gave an uneasy nod of acknowledgement.

"You go easy on her now," she said wagging her finger.

Willow was right, the evening was terrible. Guests came and went, all spouting the same antidotes and advice. It seemed the whole village had passed through her house to wish her well each competing to be worse than the last. As the night drew on they slowly ebbed away until only Damon and her parents remained. Neither Chloe nor Damon looked at the clock for fear of being judged too eager but all knew that all that remained was to do the deed.

Eventually, Jenny nudged Oscar into action, he coughed like he was about to give a speech, "Damon, may I offer you my daughter's bed for the night?" This was it, Chloe's time had come. Damon politely accepted his offer and with an awkward and goodnight led her upstairs.

"Bloody Hell, do your parents know everyone in Wales? I've got to ask, you okay with this? We've not really had a chance to discuss it."

"I'm good with it, I've had plenty of time to think and I want the full experience if that's ok?"

Chloe could see the look of relief on his face. The thought of saying no had crossed her mind a few times over the past few days but she knew she'd have to offer at least a handjob as compensation out of politeness, so why not go the whole hog? Chloe herself felt unburdened as if she had confessed a great sin and been absolved. Now in the privacy of her room, all that remained was to surrender her trust to him.

Damon knew from a chat with Jenny that Chloe wasn't that experienced with men and he'd have to take control.

"Guess we better get into bed then," he said with a cheeky grin as he began to unbutton his shirt, "If the bed doesn't start squeaking soon your mother's going to be banging on the door to see what's wrong."

Chloe was immediately taken by how confidentially he undressed, it was as if he was preparing to do something as trivial as taking a bath. The truth was he was almost as nervous as her given the responsibility that rested on his shoulders.

"What exactly is the procedure here?" thought Chloe, as she watched him step out of his trousers, "Do I undress myself or does he do it?" She was sure he was supposed to undress her, but perhaps Australians do it differently. There was nothing else for it, she took hold of her cocktail dress and pulled it off over her head.

Damon got his first tantalizing glimpse of Chloe's breasts as they swelled from the top of her well-filled white bra. He had of course caught a cheeky peek previously, but now he felt he had the right to stare more openly, hell he even had the right to touch now. He stepped close to her and put his arms around her waist pulling her towards him, compressing her breasts against his chest.

Chloe knew he was going in for a kiss, she kind of expected this would happen and prepared herself tilting her head slightly to the left and parting her lips just a tad. Damon's lips touched hers and as tongues danced his hands wandered up her back to unclip her bra before drifting slowly back down to rest on her bottom. Her smooth silk panties let his hand glide effortlessly as he gently massaged her pert little rear.

A cold shiver ran through Chloe as his fingertip pressed through the cloth to hint at her fate.

Chloe was clear about who was in control and to a certain extent she was glad given her lack of experience. His calm unhurried actions gave her a little confidence in things to come and what was to come was now swelling against her. Damon would normally push a girl to her knees at this stage for a blow job but he felt best not with Chloe.

Still, his cock had to come out sooner or later, he pulled away and guided Chloe towards the bed. As she sat down he removed his briefs to give her an eye-level view of what was to be hers. Chloe smiled but he wasn't sure if she was impressed, relieved, or amused. Damon snaked his hands slowly up her legs from calf to thigh before hooking his thumbs around her panties. Chloe knew once the wrapping's off boys like to play with their toys, she felt him tug at the cloth and raised her bottom slightly to let him slide them off.

It was the first time she had been totally naked with a man, it was funny how the removal of a few thin layers of cloth laid bare their physical differences and increased the feeling of vulnerability tenfold. Damon looked at the pot of lube that Jenny had left on the nightstand alongside a box of wet wipes, he'd never seen a pot of lube before, "very posh," he thought.

He could sense Chloe's growing apprehension and knew he had to keep things moving. There was no point trying to turn her on, anal doesn't work that way, he knew his job was to relax both that tight little hole and Chloe.

"Dam, I was hoping for some butter, can you text your mum to bring some up?". Chloe laughed, it was a good start, "Do you want to roll on your belly for me?" he asked.

Chloe obeyed, rolling over and resting her head on crossed arms upon the pillow as she watched him dip his finger in the pot, "I hope you've cut your fingernails. Is this bit going to hurt much?"

"Nah, shouldn't do. Just let me know if I'm going too fast. Just going to twizzle around the ring to slacken things up, it might tickle a bit."

Damon gently prised her cheeks apart and touched a gooey finger to her ring. She quivered as the cold tip slowly penetrated her. Damon held still as it puckered and fluttered around his digit before giving a little wriggle. "See I told you it wouldn't hurt."

Damon redipped his finger and went a little deeper burying half his finger into her narrow passage. It went in easy enough but she was far too tight to take a cock. Still, that was to be expected and easily rectified with more gentle coaxing. As Chloe squirmed and wriggled with each intrusion his finger got a taste of his cocks future delights.

Chloe herself wasn't unaware of her tightness and couldn't help wonder if he was getting frustrated. He wasn't showing it, just repeatedly dipping and wriggling while softly smiling and stroking her buttocks. It was weird and tickly as if a slippery eel was writhing in her, not exactly the most romantic of thoughts she admitted but it seemed to be working. With each dip, her hold yielded a little more until she was ready. Perhaps ready was the wrong word, Chloe was never going to be ready, but at least her bottom was as prepared as it ever was going to be.