Down on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think you're ready for the real thing?"

"I'll give it a go, How do you want me?"

"I think that's more your choice, you given it any thought?"

"Too much, I've no idea, everyone keeps telling me different stuff."

"So when you're fantasizing, and I know you do, what position is he doing you in?

Chloe hesitated to reveal her innermost thoughts, it wasn't something you shared yet with all she'd been through she wasn't sure what was normal anymore, "I'm on my back and he's on top of me."

"Yeah, we've got that position in Australia too. Better with a pillow under the bum if you're taking it up the backdoor."

Chloe sat on a spare pillow, paused a second and then lay back. Damon parted her legs and positioned himself between them. "You know how to push your ring out? It's just like taking a dump."

"You Aussies really know how to charm the ladies don't you?"

Despite all the discussions and advice, for all the foreplay and preparation, Chloe still didn't feel ready. Yes, she was as turned on as she would ever be, but this was the big terrifying step into the unknown. Long blunt and glistening with lube it twitched impatiently to take her as Damon shuffled into position.

Chloe didn't want to look down, instead, she focused on Damon's face seeking reassurance as she felt him touch against her and steady his aim. He didn't have a comforting expression, it was more a masterful one with an air of satisfaction.

"Oh fuck this is it," Chloe thought to herself, "Please don't hurt."

An aching grinding pressure built up as he pressed harder and harder against her ring, "Now, push out, hard as you can," he commanded.

Chloe took a deep breath, held it deep and pushed back against the ache clenching her teeth as hard as she was gripping the sheets. The head popped through her sphincter in an instant. It was not the slow gradual entry she was expecting but more like the flick of a light switch. The pain wasn't bad but noticeable enough to justify a "Jesus fuck" groan.

Damon didn't say anything, he was relieved she didn't scream but took a small delight in her little blasphemous outburst.

He held still a moment until Chloe's ring stopped clenching then slowly pushed further inside enjoying the warm rippling embrace that welcomed each inch in turn.

For Chloe the initial shock of penetration had gone, now she felt him probing deeper and deeper into her. It wasn't a painful procedure, more an expanding bloating feeling of being filled up and adjusted inside. It wasn't "WOW" but there was a pleasurable satisfying sensation about having a dick up you.

Damon held still, keeping himself pressed deep inside. She had taken his full length and apart from shallow panting didn't seem too stressed. Her inside danced around his shaft like fingers around a flute as her body adjusted to its new guest. He so wanted to ask her how it felt, but that sounded creepy so he opted for a safe, "You OK?"

Chloe nodded and whispered, "yes," but all she could really think of right now was the fact she'd just been penetrated and now had a twitching dick deep inside her and a man about to make love to her.

Damon looked deep into her eyes and then gradually withdrew his cock as if he was pulling back a syringe. He didn't withdraw completely but stopped short of taking his head past her ring, which fluttered in a futile attempt to expel him. A brief pause and then he slowly allowed himself to sink back refilling her to his fullest watching Chloe's eyes widen mirroring her internal expansion.

His cock deep inside, the head twitched as he once more held still. Chloe had just taken her first full thrust, that first pendulous penile probing from top to bottom and back again, that first full swing of cock within. Chloe once read that it was in the spaces that punctuate conversation that meaning is conveyed, now in the pause of full penetration the significance of the moment sank in. This was it, this was sex, the thing everyone ranted and raved about. Chloe gazed up at the man poised above her, the man buried inside and with a smile and nod surrendered her fate to him.

His cock glided within in a gentle rocking motion that stroked and caressed as his body swayed above hers brushing softly against her pale young skin. To Chloe, it felt surreal. Each thrust filled and collapsed her, as if she were a pair of blacksmiths bellows, as his cock ebbed and flowed within. There wasn't a single sensation to focus on, but an ever-changing wave that rippled and swelled inside as his cock danced back and forth.

The deep stirrings were a little unnerving but not uncomfortable. It was a squelchy massaging tickling feeling that oddly felt kinda good in a weird squirmy way. Not just the internal churning and swirling commotion but the feeling of being desired by a man making love to her. Yes, it was scary but weirdly she trusted him as a horse trusts its rider. She knew he could hurt her at any point with a hard thrust at the wrong angle, but she knew he wouldn't.

Damon could see she was OK, she was even smiling and would respond positively to any little twists and turns he'd throw in the mix with a sweet gasp or bite of her lips. Her calfs clamped around his thighs as if she was clinging on in fear of falling off and beneath him her body quivered and squirmed with each thrust. It had been a long time since he had been a girl's first and her reactions were not disappointing.

Damon knew he could pick up the pace a little and turn that smile into an expression of awe. Chloe felt him change, one moment he was stroking her as if she were a sleeping cat, but now his movements felt more purposeful and dominant. Even though he had totally filled her before, these thrusts somehow felt impossibly deeper as they pushed their way up rather than gently amble.

Chloe had little time to contemplate the change or analyse any internal oddities. It felt as if up to now he was just letting her get used to it and now the lesson proper had begun. The training wheels were off and Chloe sensed he was concentrating as much on his own pleasure as hers.

Despite the raised tempo, it didn't feel aggressive or dangerous, and she felt Damon remained controlled and disciplined, which gave her the confidence to take it. Even so, the increased intensity turned her soft sighs into trembling moans that rang out as each thrust bottomed out and rammed home who was in charge.

Part of her wanted to tell him to slow back down, but she knew she had asked for the full experience. Chloe clung on to his body, tried to relax as best she could and take her medicine. His muscular body massaged hers as he writhed like a dancer against hers and in turn, she involuntarily squirmed and contorted beneath.

Jenny and Oscar lay silently in bed straining their ears to catch the faintness of clues to assure them all was ok. Little had drifted through the wall since the moment of penetration but now it was clear things were in full swing and they had made the right choice.

Damon felt himself reaching his limit, his cock felt swollen ready to burst any second and holding back was getting painfully impossible. He slowed back down and pushed as deep as he could into Chloe and held her tight. Chloe despite her inexperience knew what was coming next. The last few pumps were deep but short, his body stiffened and a grimaced blank look crossed his face. His cock rattled and with a groan he found relief.

Chloe lay still bar her breasts that rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Despite her insides feeling like jelly she could clearly feel him depositing his seed deep within. Her friends were right, it did feel a special moment.

Damon withdrew and reached for some wet wipes, "You sure you haven't done that before?"

Chloe shook her head and uttered a breathless, "No, god I'm fucking knackered."

Damon laughed as he wiped her clean before laying beside her with his arm draped over, "You took it really well, a proper natural. Guess there's only one thing left for me to do."

"What's that?"

Damon didn't answer and slipped down beneath the covers. Her labia had swollen from a delicate pink to a more purple hue and her clitoris stood like a little soldier. He ran the tip of his tongue over from top to bottom, her hands came down pushing his head into her making it clear what she needed.

Chloe groaned a soft, "Oh God", as he sucked upon her swirling his tongue in all directions. He had promised her parents he wouldn't penetrate but pushed that promise as far as he could to tickle that delicate membrane lurking just below the surface. Had his cock not deflated, Chloe may well have grabbed it and took full advantage. Instead, she lay in ecstasy as he lapped, sucked and flicked until she bucked, trembled and cried out in euphoric explosion.

Chloe lay exhausted, both holes quivering and her body wrecked. She wondered if her parents heard the final cry but she was too tired to care, no doubt she'd be quizzed tomorrow by all. As for now as she lay upon greasy wet sheets with her rectum wobbling like jelly and her clitoris gently throbbing was let the fact she'd been fucked by a guy sink in.