Down on the Farm 22: Breeding Po

Story Info
Mika meets the new heifer. Po falls lower.
2.4k words
4.1
3.4k
1
1

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 10/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Mika stretched, his cock too hard to be comfortable. Knowing it would be hours before he could breed, Mika turned to the hole in his stall that contained the animal named Toy, A animal used only for breeding bulls when heifers were unavailable.

A scream of pain followed Mika mounting the male on the other side of the wall unable to resist. The sound drove Mika faster, loving the screams of the animal who tried to deny him.

When Mika was finished, sobs echoed on the other side as Toy tried to recover from the assault but the bull cared not. The bull went to his trough and saw there was paste smelling of orange as it normally did. Off to the side there was the smallest glob of paste that Mika sniffed and got the hint of strawberry. With a shrug, the bull finished off both pastes and waited for his handler.

****************************

Po was lead out of her stall and to what she recognized as a shower section. It was different than ponies, being on four legs rather than two. The water wasn't as warm as the stable, but Po didn't find it uncomfortably cold.

"You will be bred today." John explained. "Mika is here and recovered, and you have had a little practice with Tomo. However, I will warn you, Mika is very different than Tomo, as you will find out. No one will stop Mika unless he is going to seriously harm you, he's the bull and you are part of his herd. I will tell you right now, the rest of the herd likes him better than you...almost better than each other. "

Po didn't comment as John washed her, but not like her trainer had as a pony, there was no caressing, no releases in the wash.

Disgruntled, Po was lead back to her stall where she saw some strawberry paste waiting for her. Knowing how it would make her feel, she gobbled it down.

*****************************************

Two hours later Mika was screaming in his stall, demanding to be released to breed. While used to his normal cock, the throbbing need was making him furious to mount a heifer.

Elise came in answer her bull's demand. She smiled as she saw him, cock stiffer than usual. Mika glared at his handler as she led him toward the field.

"Aww, stop it Mika. Your pouting is stupid." Elise chastised him, who huffed a still furious huff. The handler pulled up short, looking her bull in the eyes. "Listen, Mika. Here's what happening. The heifer you are breeding is new, you've seen her. What you don't know is that she used to be the pony who delivered the food here. She failed at being a pony. Now she is a heifer, and she still thinks she's better than the other heifers."

Mika growled, fury growing toward the heifer who thought she was better than HIS heifer, Tori.

"That's the point. She had the same paste you did. Increase your desire, and hers too. Your collar will be on, hers will not. We want you to break her, humiliate her. Show her what her new place is. She is the lowest heifer we have, and she needs to know it. Do you understand, Mika?"

Hearing his task, Mika stomped his hoof, looking forward to breaking this new heifer. When he made it to the field, he was alone. Released into the space, Mika took a long moment to relieve his bladder and returned to his handler. His cock was desperate, even the cool wind aroused him. He wanted a heifer, and he wanted it now.

********************************

John led his heifer to the edge of the field. He could see Mika at the entrance of the bull barn, and read the look in his eye. The handler of the heifer knew what was coming, a brutal breeding to reinforce the station his heifer now had. She had to be taught, and lessons are abundantly clear at the end of a bull's cock.

His heifer looked at him, her cunt on fire and ready to be released into the field to meet her new bull. She had seen Tori and the bull interact and knew she could do better...at least her cunt said she could. Her confidence would carry her.

She moved into the field after being released and looked back at her smiling handler. He was cheering her on. She let out a plain moo, letting the bull know she was here. She could see him staring at her, his cock jutting out from under him. Seeing it sent shivers through her.

A loud click met Po's ears as Mika was released into the field to meet her. Po moved as she had seen Violet move, seductive to entice the bull.

What she didn't expect was the bull coming up to her and pushing her over. She struggled to keep her hooves under her, but was unable against the force of the bull. He breathed over her, his eyes still glaring at her, but not with lust.

Having him this close, she let out a desperate moo, feeling his power first hand. He huffed a denial and put a hoof on her side, pushing her down into the dirt. His cock brushed against her leg and she shuddered at the thought of it inside her.

Her cunt was talking, fire screaming to be quenched, but the bull gave no indication that he would mount her. His hoof came and pushed her face away from looking at him, and closer to the dirt.

He circled her, horn or hoof forcing her into the dirt the moment she tried to move. He moved and yanked on her mane in a tight braid until she cried out in pain. She begged him to mount her, breed her, but the bull looked at her with nothing but disdain.

He mooed at her, a dominate bull moo and she blabbered a moo, not submissive but encouraging, A hoof shoved her face into the dirt followed by a angry moo from the bull.

Po tried again, with the same result. As she lay nearly prone on the ground a scent came out of the bull's collar. A musk that lit her cunt to throbbing and being almost painful.

Finally, after the third confident moo, a hoof came and rested on Po's neck. He looked right at her and gave a dominate moo.

The paste combined with the bull's collar was driving Po crazy with lust. She was desperate to be bred, and she let out a submissive moo.

Hearing the right tone, Mika demanded it again, his hoof still holding his face in the dirt. Finally understanding what was required of her, she let out a submissive moo, a promise to behave and act as the bull wanted.

Hearing it twice, Mika removed his hoof and took a step back, his horns still prodding her a little rougher than any other heifer.

A bull call, answered by a moo from the heifer. He continued to circle, letting his collar make her beyond desperate.

The scent was driving her wild, she mooed to tell the bull he could mount her, moving as se had seen the other heifers. Mika scoffed at her, tossing some grass with a hoof. He prodded her roughly, catching her ass with a horn.

The moan that followed was demanded to be repeated by the bull. After two more prods, the heifer finally understood and repeated the getting desperate. As soon as she set herself in the right mindset, surrendering to the bull, her cunt was relentless. It had to be satisfied.

Mika continued to circle, seeing the heifer ready to be mounted become more and more desperate. The second she tried to move, Mika stabbed at her with his horns to stop her. He demanded her to beg, to show him her desperation.

And, now feeling the contained sensations from both the paste she had eaten, the scent from the bull's collar and her own trembling...Po was indeed desperate.

Po let out a moo she hoped was what the bull was wanting, followed by a more desperate one. The bull moved before her, his cock coming in front of her face. Po could feel the desire and heat off the massive member and let out more of a wail of desperation. Mika moved closer and Po's tongue came out of her gag and touched the engorged tip.

All of it was now too much for the heifer. She was desperate, throbbing, aching and willing to do anything to be bred. The moos coming from her now were begging, pleading with the bull to end her suffering.

It took ten more minutes of Po debasing herself before the bull, begging for him to mount her, to drive away the desire as only a bull could. To fill her, to split her...to breed her fast and hard. Just as the heifer she was.

Finally Mika moved and Po increased the pace of her begging, panting and whining. He circled her slowly now, hearing the begs the heifer was feeding him, desperate sounds that only he could sate.

In an instant, he mounted the heifer, his fourteen inch cock splitting open her cunt and causing her to scream in pain. The scream only lasted a few seconds followed immediately by begging for more.

Po's cunt was wider than she thought possible, filling her completely but still she wanted more. She wanted the bull to rut, to use her and breed her.

Mika shoved his cock deep into her, sparing no gentle breeding. He would make this heifer bleed from his rough breeding, she would bleed and beg for more. The paste he had that morning making his stamina less than usual and he erupted before the heifer had crested once. It was a lesson for the heifer.

As Mika pulled away, Po wailed in desperation. She had been nearly to her own release, before the bull retreated. The feeling from the paste and the collar had not been sated on her end, just his. She followed him with her eyes, voice begging him to breed her again, to give her what she had seen the other heifers accomplish.

Mika moved away. his cock not sated yet, after one breeding. This was once again due to the paste he had eaten that morning. It would be at least two more breeding sessions before he was able to stop.

Po stayed where she was, begging with every breath. The desire was dictating her decisions and behavior. The feeling of being bred was more than she had ever thought...and the thought of a release while being bred was all that was on her mind. She would beg for hours, if only Mika would breed her.

The bull roared, each time answered by pleading moos from the heifer before him. She was almost humping the ground to find her own release.

Finally Mika gave the heifer what she begged for, mounting her again and shoving her further. The breeding was as rough, but slower this time, more like when he was getting to the end of the day. He wanted to prolong the heifer's screams.

As the bull drove into her again and again, Po was starting to get past the pain and her cunt was getting what it was needing. The pleads turned to moans as the bull continued to plow into her.

Finally Po screamed from the most intense release she had ever had, even from her tack. The paste, denial and current pleasure sent her spiraling out of control that she didn't even notice when Mika thrust her aside once more.

Her whole body tingled and her brain hadn't caught up to her surroundings. Her moos rode out her release without constant stimulation. It took her ten minutes to get back under control.

Mika was there waiting, his cock still rock hard. Po tried to shake her head, denying the bull who would have none of it. The heifer struggled to her hooves, trying to retreat from the breeding.

The bull huffed and demanded that the heifer prepare to be mounted. Po once again shook her head, until her front hooves were swept and she fell face first into the dirt of the field. Without warning, Mika slammed back into her, roaring out commands. Po screamed both in pleasure and denial that the bull hadn't listened to her refusal.

She rose and rose from exhausted to tingling to a release within moments. Mika leaned over her, driving her lower and grabbed her mane with his gag, yanking her head back up as her udders drug along the ground as the bull thrust.

She cried out in surprise but unable to deny the pleasure building, and could feelthe stamina of the bull as each thrust was as fierce and furious as the last. Her hair was pulled further back causing her to whimper as a hoof met her shoulder to shove her down. Before long, both of the bull's front hooves were shoving her body into the dirt while she was forced to look up.

Mika roared for the last time, causing Po to follow him in release before he stepped away from her and threw grass on her with a back hoof.

Po lay on the grass sobbing from the experience. The highs and lows, feeling dominated and controlled and taking whatever the bull demanded. She was used to being treated like a treasured pony, not an animal to just be bred. Her trainers cared about her, the bull didn't, yet she had never experienced releases like that as a pony.

With this breeding, Po fully realized her station. How low she had fallen, and where she would remain.

Po remained sobbing until John came to collect her out of the field. Her handler hooked the lead to her bridle, expecting her to follow him. When she didn't, he looked back and saw her still sobbing.

"Let's go heifer, cry in your stall, but we are leaving." John commanded and Po didn't move. A lash of the cane on her leg had her screaming and looking up, tears in her eyes. "I said move animal!" John demanded.

Finally Po was moving, sobs shaking her shoulders as she walked. None of the other females looked at her, not that Po would have seen them. Every heifer had this moment, where they realize that it is futile to struggle against the process. She was now a heifer, never again to be a pony, never again to be free. She would never walk upright, never get off her four hooves.

Po was completely a heifer now.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers