All Comments on 'Down on the Farm Ch. 02'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not sure about this one, I usually go for stories with m/Dom and f/sub - what can I say I enjoy being fucked and toys never seem to hit the mark. I’m definitely not a fan of the hucow kink, it just doesn’t strike me as being sexy in any way but each to their own. I’m not exactly comfortable with the one sided nature of this arrangement, although their first encounter is perfectly understandable. All that aside I m happy to give this another go because your stories are usually exceptional.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the hucow aspect of the story.

The_TechnicianThe_Technicianabout 3 years agoAuthor

Tess, this is a commissioned story and the person commissioning it set up a lot of the parameters. Literotica wouldn't let me put something in the into that indicated that I was not totally in control of the story line. I don't very often do commissioned stories and usually the arrangement is for more of a "ghost writer," but this particular person didn't want that. The story line gets much better in the remaining six segments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES