Down on the Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle pulled the dildo from Nicole's cunt and then began unwrapping the restraints on Nicole's arms and legs. Soon Nicole was standing shakily. Annabelle handed her an old burlap seed sack and said, "You can use this to protect your car seat from all your juices, but you had better leave it on the seat when you go into your apartment. If you don't, I will know. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mistress Ann," Nicole replied. "I have to go back into my apartment completely naked."

"See you next Friday at eight?" Annabelle asked lightly.

Nicole nodded and Annabelle said much more loudly and firmly, "And arrive NAKED!"

"Yes, Mistress Ann," Nicole said as she took the sack and walked back to her car. She could hear Annabelle chuckling behind her as she retrieved her keys from the trunk, placed the scrap of burlap on the seat, and drove home. It wasn't until she was sneaking into her apartment that she realized she had left her bag of toys and goodies down on the farm.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


12