All Comments on 'Down on the Farm Ch. 04'

by Rabbitrunner91

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice

sweet, & very nice, but....the quick 'revelation' where he resolves his understanding of his love and suddenly gets totaly in touch with his feelings goes too fast for me.

i expected him to wrestle with it more, not just one night revelation. especially how out of touch he seemed before.

but that is me. well crafted - i hope there is more to this story. a guy who is such a poor communicator with himself should also have to wrestle with how to communicate with trish, going thru some fights, learning about relationships......

LazaroLazaroabout 19 years ago
Well written

I have been following this story from the beginning. I absolutely love the way your characters develop. But, I have to say agree with Anom and say that Mark gained 'enlightenment' really fast - and easily. Wish things were like that in real life too...

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Dawning of Love

Yes, it IS like that in real life. Usually there are more dates involved but not necessarily. You enjoy being together and everything is so friendly. One day you look into her eyes, and just like Mark, you realize you can't live without her being with you the rest of your life!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Love conquers all

I'm hooked. I've followed these chapters from the beginning. You've captured my interest, and now I have to read the remainder of the chapters to find out what happens between these two lovers. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs attention

A feel good story. Difficult to read due to the spelling and grammar issues.

PurplefizzPurplefizz6 months ago

The story has followed a fairly predictable course, which we all knew would be the case from the point at which met Bud & the family, so not ground breaking stuff, just once I’d like to read a story something like this but where the ending comes completely out of left field and isn’t foreseeable from the first paragraph or so. Maybe, one day…

4⭐️ but fix the issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous