All Comments on 'Down on the Farm Ch. 05'

by Rabbitrunner91

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Heady Stuff

Ok Rabbitrunner, I read this site to relax my mind. Your story is the best one I've read anywhere in a long time - love found, honor, integrity, devotion, self sacrifice and more. The MORE is that you brought a hint of the source of true Peace to a unique place - I hope your message and thoughts reach many others. Christ didn't die for the Republicans or the radical righ only but for all people. He died to make us free to be what we are - His children.

Good luck on your great American Novel, you are well on your way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
:)

I really enjoy this story. Hope to see a lot more.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Uh oh...

...the local milk company is going to close. That isn't good news, if you are a dairy farmer. Now I have to jump to the next chapter to see what happens. It's been a great ride thus far.

akkaryiakkaryiover 12 years ago
Disappointed

Good story until it turned into a sermon. I'll keep reading and finish it but its less engaging now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs attention

A feel good story. Difficult to read due to the spelling and grammar issues.

PurplefizzPurplefizz6 months ago

I’ll echo akkaryi’s comment re sermonising, if an author has personal beliefs regarding religion or politics that’s fine - we all do to some extent or another, but including those beliefs as “part of a story” is essentially subtle canvassing for support, I do not and will not support either politics or religion being rammed down my throat as “part of a storyline”, both of which are responsible for millions of deaths over the centuries, fictional stories are just that, not an opportunity to push personal agendas or beliefs.

P.S. if you need to know I’m out. Ppfzz. 2⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous