All Comments on 'Down on the Farm Ch. 07'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

such a great series, loving it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly torn about this one, whilst I’m hugely relieved that it didn’t go beyond SSC and it was very erotic, I was deeply disappointed by the use of the “Safeword Blackmail” (that’s the label I put on it in my head) I know that some Doms take it as a personal failure if their sub uses their safeword because it means they weren’t able to read the subs body language and were wrong about the subs limits. That’s the kind of knowledge comes from a long term commitment.

Obviously this is a fantasy story but in reality how many subs would force themselves go beyond their limits because of the blackmail safeword? Knowing that if they do use their safeword that they lose their dominant and their access to the experiences they crave? It turns the safeword into an oxymoron because it’s purpose has been nullified and it’s a breach of trust.

I love your stories I’m just disappointed that this aspect was included in this scene. Many thanks for sharing your imagination.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There are many different types of D/s relationships which is why there are long discussions about what each person is looking for in the relationship along with the soft and hard limits, safewords, and things that are absolutely off limits. The story was incredible and a wonderful and fun read but the problem I have is that Nicole is really an orgasm addict which in reality means that her decision making is not safe. She is the type of person that could be edged for hours and she would pretty much do anything to get over the top. You could have her sign her house over and get power of attorney so anything she owns is now yours. There are many people who would give away some things for the pain or torture to stop but that is serious torture where this is just sexual play. During the discussions of what each wants out of the relationship they discuss everything including medical conditions and especially allergies from food and medications to hay fever requiring an allergy medication or even bee stings needing epinephrine so you don’t die. Having Annabelle drug her during pony play without even warning her is stupid and unforgivable because you put your trust, safety and life in the hands of your Master/Mistress and that was a breach of everything a D/s relationship is about. I still give it five stars for entertainment value alone and because it is a story and not a how to manual on D/s relationships.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES