All Comments on 'Down On The Farm: The Farmer's Son'

by Septaugeezer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
This is a wee bit of a flash story

I think the author wasted a good storyline by not developing the story more.

Suppose; once mom became sexually aggressive towards her son, her son took it to another level and wouldn't leave her alone.He would be on her all of the time, loving and kissing her, telling her how beautiful she is and how much he loved being with her, licking her pussy and fucking her until she could hardly walk. Making her wear younger looking clothes to work, and make her stay naked while she was at home so she would be easier to love.

Mom finally found the man she always wanted in her son, and she was very happy when he told her that he wasn't going away to school, and was going to go to the local school, because he was going to knock her up with his baby, and have a family with her, and didn't want to be away from her for a day, and not the months it would be if he went away to school.

There's a lot of story the author could develop if taking the time to write it.

muttstermuttsteralmost 11 years ago
Rewrite

You might consider a rewrite; taking it where you want to go. I agree, it does need more build up, go a little longer and a more elaborate ending. Good Luck.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing. Good first time submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ok...

It's obvious Johnny's mom likes sucking and fucking him, so why try to set her up with someone else? Apparently Mr. Grant was only interested in a "one & done" since she had previously dated him? And how dumb is Johnny's dad in thinking that his snip job didn't work? Laurie getting pregnant would've made more sence if Johnny's dad had convinced him to do it instead.

I like the premise of mom revenge fucking her son to get back at her exhusband. And I like the idea of Johnny fucking his stepmom, and getting her pregnant, but only if dad hadn't had the operation to prevent him from having more kids.

Johnny needs to continue having sex with his mother. No questions asked. And when she gets pregnant, more than once hopefully, they'll raise wonderful kids together. And eventually they can buy out Mr. Grants farm so Grace will have someplace to come home to. Maybe Johnny should start a family with her too.

SeptaugeezerSeptaugeezerover 2 years agoAuthor

I forget to add in the text that I recently edited this story on November 2021.

Thank you.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good story. Not your usual incestuous love story. Mother does not seem to care or want to know what her son wants. College schoolarship? Want to stay on the farm? Want to have sex, as opposed to make love, with his mother? Laurie has to be the most miserable person in the world.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Instead mom taking son against his will,

Son forced fuck mom again and again making her own sex slave.

Also his step mom taking forcibly, making her own property

Making Both pregent and raise a family.

Raise a family on farm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous