All Comments on 'Down on Your Knees'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Good one. Ole Chris couldn't go through with the blowjob on Jack. Haven't seen that cheating tell before in LW. Really good stuff.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Very nice!

The husband tearing apart the cheating wife's cover story was brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Fantastic story but I would of liked a bit more but hey . Just what you wrote was enjoyable. Me myself would of liked of did he burn the bitch did he keep the kids just needed them and a few more questions answered. Couldn’t fault the story I just wished there was more. Anyway fantastic story by a fantastic talented writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well, that was quick

Reads well and makes sense but it sure is over in a hurry. The old GF was too pat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Eh

Lots of build up, no real payoff

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
a man with common sense

if your a paid escort......suck that dick dog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good start

Please continue

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
That was great

Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice flash

The discovery is common but obtaining the proof was unique. I liked it. Seems daddy and daughter share a genetic trait for cheating.

Impo_64Impo_64about 4 years ago
It'll be his biggest mistake if...

It'll be his biggest mistake if he gives his ex a second chance...4*

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
You can't deny the originality

Nice way to catch a slut in a lie.

By the way, bad enough she had her own dad lying for her, but there's something truly vile about a woman fucking around on her husband in his own home, with her kids sleeping in their own rooms, right next to hers... Truly disgusting.

Time to move on. Hopefully, his lawyer can somehow get him primary custody - doubtful, but 'won't her to try.

Pretty good flash, author.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Made me chuckle!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Must have been her birthday,

Because her wish came true, the very next day. The DSC was served.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great one

I figured he would ask to have the guys have sex to prove it but I almost thought he would have the dad do the blow job not chris.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Something new

Good job, thanks

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 4 years ago
Redheads

Everyone loves redheads.

That was fun.

AethurAethurabout 4 years ago
What a twist!

Cute concept. Guess we know why the parents divorced. Cheaters of the world unite!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
One thing that always annoys me in LW . . .

. . . is that so many bad guys get kicked in the nuts so easily. Men instinctively protect their balls, and even an unathletic guy will be able to press his legs together and pivot before a knee or a foot can be delivered. In a situation like the one described here, Chris would have been on alert, and Aaron could never have delivered that blow. Aaron might have been able to beat him up, but not the way it was described.

Let’s face facts: too many LW stories describe fights in ways that make it seem as though the authors had never actually been in a fight, at least not one that they won.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
Finally

Finally, a husband gets to kick the trainees ass. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Different and fun

Nice to see a real man taking care of business. Great way to expose the cheater and throw the trash to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
what is wierd about this story

Is that even if her cover story WAS true, it is still vile and wrong, still involves lying and deceit, and still would be damaging to the trust between them.

It is funny that they went to all the trouble to have an excuse, when he wasn't expected home early. But that the excuse is still unacceptable, is just hilarious.

I suppose this story DOES provide an exception to LW standard practice. I guess homosexuality is OK in a LW story as long as it becomes weaponized to somehow get at the truth of a betrayal.

I think it funny that Chris couldn't stand the thought of sucking a cock! Ha ha! He'd rather get his ass kicked. Really makes you think twice about all the wimp hubbies who think they are totally strait and just wanting to make wifey happy when they take her lover's dick in their mouths. There was another story posted about that very thing today. Nope Nope, not gay, a man sucking another guys dick is just FINE! As long as there is the wife nearby, we can BOTH pretend that it isn't gay. Nope. Not at all.

Best part of this story is showing that even a slimy wife fucker asshole with little to no self respect wouldn't stoop so low as to sucking on a dick.. There is just some things that a NON GAY GUY WON'T DO!

LOL!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 4 years ago
5 *s

A lot of story in one page. Well done!

MurfyMurfyabout 4 years ago
Needs part 2

Definitely enjoyed the first part. Just needs a conclusion.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

5* A plan within a plan. Him kewl. However, in reality, she gets the house, kids, and alimony. At least he kicked her lover's crotch. If prewarned, hubby should have installed hidden video cameras to use as leverage.

HoundandFoxHoundandFoxabout 4 years ago

Nice test for the escort

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago

I liked the set up. I enjoyed how he was insisting the guy blow her father to prove they were gay. I wasn't thrilled to learn he had a woman waiting in the wings already. I wasn't happy to learn the father was lying to help his daughter cheat. That seemed like a very bad dad, and I try to respect fathers. This father was pretty damn low.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is any of this sexy?

I mean really?

Great some guy catches his wife fucking about, I'll admit testing the escort was novel but there is zero sex in this, is there anything in here that's erotic? Anything at all? I mean if you get turned on by reading about strong, cunning men maybe you should be reading the gay stories?

Just an idea for all you 5* guys.

One for the monogamous, boring, I'd kill the bitch crew. Enjoy. You are more than welcome to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The ending seemed rushed

Good setup. At least she wasn't fucking her Father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You left to much out in this short story

First he can kick out the father. But the wife stays, divorce her she gets alimony, child support, till she remarried ,kepts the house till the child turns. 18. He still is fucked. So much for our justice system.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
That worked really, really well

Obviously Daddy Dear had no problem with sexual incontinence and was happily guzzling the husbands Scotch whilst his daughter was cheating on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'd have sucked pappy's dick and taken the sap's 400 dollars

Getting paid to fuck his wife would be one for the books.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
5*

Nice touch, getting the escort back to test out the spin. As for "having a girl in the wings", well clearly he didn’t. She phoned him out of the blue after discovering his wife's affair and has not until this moment been involved with Aaron during his marriage. So, the only duplicity was on his wife and father-in-law's side, and the trainer who at least got a taste of medicine. Nicely paced story, left me with an acute sense of justice all round.

manawelamanawelaabout 4 years ago
This was soooo funny.

That part about sucking her dads dick was hilarious. That would make an excellent scene in a movie. I bet some producer steals the idea. 5 stars man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Need a follow up!

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 4 years ago

5*

Well done! A touch of originality.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
That was fun! 5*****

Not much of a father-in-law in any regard, but then the wife didn't fall far from the tree. Clever twist.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
Interesting.

Unusual and interesting plot.

Dad defending his daughter

hints to him being a cheater too.

I really enjoyed this one.

Top ratings from me.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Really good

A really good way to smoke out the wife's lover. He would do anything for love, but he wouldn't do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Done

Well done story. 5 Stars. No 2nd installment needed, this one is about as good as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SAHM

Where were the kids?

Some people really are too smart for their own good.

meucimeuciabout 4 years ago

I liked the way he caught his wife, my only question is where were the kids when all of this happened?

schulz777schulz777about 4 years ago
I liked it

5 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ha ha....

....that was a great story! Well done. 5 stars. Thsnx!

Loklie

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Save a few lines (and two unused characters) by leaving the kids out of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WHY'D DADDY DO THIS.......

Why would the father not throw the trainer out when he showed up? There doesn't seem to be any rhythm or reason for his actions. It would be great to see the cheating sluts reaction to being dumped.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

No twist, but it sure was fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4 Stars

I Liked it OK .. But The father and daughter got off scott free .. Not The ending I was looking for . Still a good read over all ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Question .???????

Hope you see your way to adding at least one more chapter to explain what happened, was dad getting daughter on the side and trainer found out and this payment for silence or what.

fifteen16fifteen16about 4 years ago
2nd

Yes good yarn,don't often say but there is more to be had from this story and hope for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun read, huh?

What about the two kids?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Second bite of the apple.

Hubby changed his plan and drove home the night before instead of using his plane ticket the next morning? That suggests Hubby had driven his car (company or personal car ... Mox Nix) to his client’s site. He’s going to leave that car with the client until he gets called back? And what do you do with the return flight ticket? Yeah, you could rent-a-car and write off the unused plane ticket ... and this MAY have been worth it, given that Hubby was alerted with little advance notice. However, that probably shoulda been mentioned near the end when explaining the ex-GF’s warning.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
That Was A Funny Read.****

Still laughing at Chris saying fuck this shit you caught us!!!!!! Thanks for sharing .

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Good more punishment

4 stars

xtchrxtchrabout 4 years ago
Funny-Funny-Funny!

Now this was a funny story...and a novel way to catch a cheating wife. I agree with others that this was one bad dad-in-law. He was even lower than the cheating wife.

Thank You for a very entertaining and funny story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Read it again and liked it again.

There is a lesson in debate here if I can learn it well enough.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 4 years ago
Fun

Just a nice fun little romp. Love the dude getting as far as down on his knees before he confesses. He got off lightly with a simple toe to the 'nads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Now that is a great loving wife BTB!

Short but sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Smh

So this is the kind of shit incels jerk off to before going to sleep in their mama's basement. Doesn't even deserve 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If You Can't Trust

Your loving wife and your in-laws, who can you trust? Your ex-girlfriend who's a redhead to boot! LMFAO Nice. Signed: BTW

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
BABY BABY I'D GET DOWN ON MY KNEES FOR YOU

but not for your daddy to save your mirage. TK U MLJ LV NV

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Anon 5/9

Is it difficult to sit down with that stick up there?

This story was hilarious and critical anons are cowardly poindexters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A good flash story. 4/5

@Lickideesplit, airplane ticket? Return flight? Rental car? What story did you read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked it. A funny story. 4****

@Lickideesplit

Save a few lines (and two unused characters) by leaving the kids out of it!

I didnt know you wrote this story. I guess we better let Bh76 know how you want it.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 3 years ago

Thinking Daddy was tapping the bitch too!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

More dumb bitches

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Hilarious plan to out them.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Good story. Nice BTB...

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 3 years ago

"Fuck this shit" LMAO Chris came clean quick af , cracked me up!

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Awesome - hillarious!

Loved how he called their BS.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Very good story here, just didn’t need part two.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
A Clever Trick

Bh76 has shown delightful innovation with the trick of buying the "escort" for a quick humjob. (smiles...) Thanks!

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i never stop loving you . just plain bullshit.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

Aaron's more of man than 70% of the cuckold on this sites stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
This was

Quite clever and original. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fathers giving blowjob? Are you kidding..........yuck, you pervert

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He spilled the beans when he called her honey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. I never saw that coming. It is amazing the level of depravity a woman will sink to in Literotica. And the fact that dear old dad helped her try to cover the shit, even makes it worse! I hope they had a pre-nup. Would have liked a second chapter, to explain how he burnt the bitch, and her family. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a very clever story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He did right getting rid of the cheating slut...

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

One more time for this great story. Get Carrie quickly, before she gets away.

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 2 years ago

Cute, but the two kids were basically mentioned and then left completely out of all considerations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid women want a bit of strange but do not want to take the pain when they get caught

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it but nobody who had just caught his wife cheating would call her a ‘dumb twit’.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Can't wait to see what is next. Why did she cheat, is this the end? 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hahaha...good one by the husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written, clever, nicely short and to the point. 5/5

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

I'd be wary of Carrie. She dumped Aaron once and she sounds manipulative

CaptainbklCaptainbklover 1 year ago

Great story....lived the trap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Spoiler alert: they’re all going to die someday and the universe will expand into oblivion and nothing matters.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Good start to a better story needs an ending so only 4 stars

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Got to say I loved it, a different twist than most other stories 5* from me

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

Great story well done another author for my favourites list

LechemanLechemanabout 1 year ago

Now that was funny, had a good chuckle!

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

Damn, I loved it

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES