Down on Your Knees Ch. 02

Story Info
Aaron has some revenge.
3k words
4.31
149.6k
139

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,780 Followers

Short and sweet, closing up the story.

*********

Five days after getting caught cheating on her husband, Karen was walking down the long hallway in the Emergency Room wing of St. Alexander's Hospital looking for room 7A.

As she came upon it, she took a deep breath and walked through the door.

"Hi Dad."

"Hi Karen, any news?"

"Yeah, but fill me in on you first."

"Well, they don't think there's gonna be any permanent damage to my balls, thank Christ, and now I'm just waiting to get my arm X-Ray done before they set it and cast it."

"Are you in a lot of pain?" Karen asked feeling guilty suddenly.

"Not now. They've got me on something, but it hurt like hell earlier though."

"Are you gonna call the police, Dad?"

"They've already been here and gone. The hospital called them when I told them what happened."

"So are they arresting Aaron?"

"God no, I'd never take him away from the boys like that. I told them I was jumped by a black kid looking for my wallet. It's my fault anyway. I should've slapped some sense into you when you brought me in on your little plan."

"Thank you for not turning him in. I really am sorry Dad. It's just that I bought into your bullshit of what they don't know won't hurt them."

"I wouldn't say..."

"Oh shut up, Dad. It was bullshit. I just couldn't see that. I thought my plan was foolproof with having you there as a cover in case someone told Aaron about Chris coming and going. That gay bit would've been perfect had he not tried to buy you a blow job. I thought I was so fucking smart, but that was really fucking clever."

"It was a good plan, but I never should've agreed. I should've talked you out of it and I'm sorry for that. We're paying the piper now."

"God, all I wanted was one night with that perfect specimen of a man and it was so not worth it."

"So, what did Aaron say?"

"He's going to let me come home later and talk to him. He's cooled off now, well at least with me. I haven't been served divorce papers yet and I know he saw an attorney."

"Maybe the attorney didn't tell him good news. The kids are little and that's a lot of support and alimony to pay for a long time."

"All I can hope for is a chance. I can't lose him, Dad. I know it's stupid to say that after what I did, but I just can't. I love him so much." She said as she broke down crying.

*********

Aaron walked up to the Starbucks and looked through the window. He saw his ex-girlfriend Carrie sitting by herself waiting for him. He went in ordered his coffee and sat down in front of her.

"Hi, Aaron," she said with a big smile.

"Hi, Carrie."

"How did the appointment with the lawyer go?"

"As bad as I thought, I'm screwed. Even her screwing him in the house with the kids home doesn't matter. 50/50 split, I'm stuck with the mortgage payment, child support, alimony, it's nuts. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I love her, and I'm not even sure if I want a divorce. I know I would miss my kids too much too."

"How about a revenge affair?"

"I told you before that your ship has sailed. I appreciate you helping me out, but getting back with you after you broke my heart wouldn't help."

"I'm sorry, Aaron. I did have a hope for another chance, but I understand. Keep me in mind for a no strings revenge fuck though. Hell, we could even do it in front of her to rub it in, if you're going to stay with her."

Laughing, Aaron said, "I'll keep that in mind. I don't exactly hate that idea."

"Tell you what, I'll sweeten the pot and give you my ass."

"Whoa, when did you get into anal?"

"I haven't exactly been celibate since giving you up."

"Okay, if I do it, I would definitely want to do that. Karen doesn't let me go there."

She smiled and asked, "What's the plan now and going forward?"

"I'm meeting with her later. Right now she is at the hospital. It seems her dad got kicked in the nuts and thrown down some stairs."

"Jesus, what happened?"

"He gave my wife an alibi to cheat on me."

"Oh my God, you put him in the hospital?"

"Yep."

"Is he going to go to the police?"

"Better not. I told him that eventually I'll get out on bail and do it again. I'm pretty sure he'll be smart."

"Man, you're cold blooded."

"Not really. I just want him to think twice about helping her cheat again."

"Do you think she would?"

"No. I don't trust her, but I don't think she will do it again. One of her friends, that she confided in, got pissed at her and told me everything she said. Apparently, she was in lust with him because he's so good looking but he sucked in bed. His dick was average and he was just a pump and dump. She didn't get the satisfaction she was looking for and doesn't think she'll risk it again. Karen told her friend that it isn't worth it to try to find a better fuck than me, when as she said I'm a pretty good lover and I always make her cum more than once."

"Yeah, you always were a very unselfish lover. It doesn't hurt that you had a great tongue, magic fingers, and pretty nice dick."

"Thanks, I guess, but it didn't stop her from straying."

"Well, I can see her point of view to an extent. She had a gorgeous guy interested in her, so she took a huge risk to have a piece of beefcake and it turns out that the wrapping doesn't make the present better. I can understand how she wouldn't risk it again. Once burned, twice shy, so to speak."

"I wish it were that simple. After I threw her out and ended our call that night, I cried for an hour. I just lost it and broke down. I still have fits of anger and confusion about how she could do that to me, but then I cry again thinking about losing her, losing the kids, it's just too much," he said with a tear dropping.

"It sucks and you don't deserve it. You're a great guy, with a great job, and you deserve a great home life. I'm really sorry you have to deal with this.

Look, I have to get back to work, Aaron. You seem to know what you're going to do. Just keep in mind that my ass is on the table for you." She patted his hand as she got up and left.

Aaron took a last sip of his coffee and knew she was right. He did know what he was going to do.

********

"Would you like some wine or something?" Aaron asked his wife as she sat in their kitchen.

"No, I want to keep a clear head."

"Okay, I'm just gonna get to it. I don't want any bullshit excuses. I know all about why you did this. What I want to know is how I can trust you going forward and how you can prove you still love me."

She dropped to her knees and put her head in his lap, sobbing.

"You have to believe I love you. You can trust me because I realize that I was wrong and I'm sorry. My dad filled my head with all of his bullshit. Yes, I knew from the start why my parent divorced. They didn't want you or anyone else to know so I kept it secret. My dad was always cheating on her. She had no sex drive since menopause hit and she didn't know about his side dishes until he got pissed at her one day and told her he was going out for a pussy that worked. That was the end for her."

"I don't care about that."

"I know but it's what planted the seed. He got away with it for years and I wanted that one time. Based on him not getting caught until he fucked up, I figured I could do it once with no problem. Chris was so good looking and he wanted me."

"Enough. I told you I don't care about your excuses."

"No, this is explaining how you can trust me."

"Fine, please continue," he said with attitude.

"I did it, and it sucked. He was awful. I realized that I cheated on you for nothing. There was certainly nothing you did to warrant it. I know it's narcissistic, I know it's on me, but I will never risk losing you again."

"Until the next great looking trainer shows interest."

"No. Please, I love you. I know it will take time to believe that and for you to trust me, but I will spend every day making it up to you if you let me."

"Did he have your ass?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"No. I didn't suck him either. Baby, I didn't even cum."

"My problem, Karen, is that I still love you but I'm pissed. I don't want to lose my kids and be a weekend dad because you can't keep your legs closed."

"Aaron, please give me a second chance."

She broke down crying again and he pulled her up and let her cry into his chest. Her crying was breaking his heart and his instinct to protect her and make it better kicked in. He started to get emotional himself, but pulled it together.

"I'll take you back on one condition."

"Anything!"

"I get a revenge fuck."

"Oh."

"You said anything."

"Alright, but please let that be the end. We'll be even. I don't want you to hold it over me. We need a fresh start."

"Don't be so hasty. You haven't heard the details."

"Okay."

"You have to watch. You have to feel the humiliation and anger I felt."

She started crying again and hugged him. She whispered, "Okay."

"Alright. Please move back in. Your children miss you."

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

*********

"Karen, can you have your mom take the kids tomorrow overnight?"

Karen was dreading this.

"Okay, are we going out?" She knew they weren't. It had been almost a month that she was back and he was still cool towards her.

"No. Tomorrow, Carrie is coming over and I'm having my revenge sex."

"Who's Carrie?"

"You met her once several years ago. She dumped me before right before we met."

"Oh," Karen said sadly. This was worst case scenario for her. Now she had to worry that he was rekindling an old romance. She broke his heart and Karen put the pieces back together, but it took a long time.

"Alright. I'll take them to my mother's."

"Good, I'll let Carrie know to be here at 8."

********

Carrie rang the doorbell and Aaron made Karen answer it. Karen didn't acknowledge Carrie's bright and cheery hello as she walked in past her.

"This is gonna be fun," Carrie said to her as she closed the door.

Aaron walked into the living room and hugged Carrie hello.

"Hey, how are you?" Carrie asked.

"Alright. A bit nervous to be honest."

"Don't be nervous. I'm going to take advantage of this gift you're giving me tonight and I'm going to rock your world."

"Well, okay then. Want something to drink?"

"White wine?

"You bet. Karen?"

"Yes please," she said softly.

They sat in the living room sipping their drinks when Karen broke the silence. "Can we please get this over with already?"

Carrie raised her eyebrows and looked at Aaron. Aaron smiled and said, "Okay. Let's go upstairs."

As Aaron led the women upstairs, Karen began crying quietly. She dreaded that day was coming and realizing it was finally going to happen hurt her deeply. She now fully understood the pain she inflicted on her husband with her infidelity.

Aaron pointed to a chair for Karen to sit. As she did, he began to kiss Carrie. The familiarity of her lips came back to him and he remembered how she liked to be kissed deeply and she used a lot of tongue. Karen preferred softer shorter kisses.

They undressed as they kissed with a great deal of urgency. Karen sobbed as they laid on the bed making out.

Carrie grabbed his rock hard shaft and purred into his ear, "I've missed this."

She took his member into her mouth and as far into her throat as she could. She bobbed up and down humming with delight.

He pulled her up onto him to eat her in 69. She moaned with pleasure as he licked her with the tongue she loved. She looked back at him and said, "Damn, you've gotten better and you were great before." Looking at Karen she said, "You really are a dumb bitch to risk losing this talent."

Karen looked on in disgust as her husband slid out from under Carrie and penetrated her from behind. In this position they were facing Karen's chair and her tear filled gaze.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Aaron. Make this pussy yours again. Yes, harder. Oh God! I'm cumming, yeeessssss!"

Aaron pounded her as fast and hard as he could driving her through her orgasm and quickly approaching his own. "Oh God! Carrie, I'm close."

"Cum I'm me. Fill me up. God, you're a stupid bitch Karen. I've cum more now than you did with that asshole. Yes, yes, again, I'm cumming again. Ram me baby. Fuck me hard."

Karen cried as she saw Aaron's face and knew he was about to cum. The face that should only have been for her.

"Oh yeah, I feel your cum," Carrie cried out.

Aaron pulled out and went over to his wife offering her his hand. He pulled her gently to the bed and asked her to lay down. As she did, Carrie crawled over and surprised her by straddling her shoulders, pinning her arms at her side. Carrie slid forward over Karen's face as she struggled. Aaron froze in arousal at what he was seeing.

"Eat your husbands cum. It's not mine, it's yours. Take every drop," Carrie shouted as she ground down on Karen's face making her eat the cream pie.

Aaron got rock hard watching the scene unfold in front of him.

"Yes, that's it, do it! She's licking it up Aaron. She's taking her cum back from my pussy."

Aaron moved in for a better view of his wife eating his ex-girlfriend's pussy. He marveled at his wife lapping it up at that point without struggling.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna cum again," Carrie shouted as she lowers her finger to rub her clit.

"Yes, yes, don't stop. Eat me. Yeeessss!"

She came down from her orgasm and got off of Karen. Karen got out of bed without a word and sat in her chair figuring her torture was over, but then noticed Aaron's hard cock and the bottle of lube in his hand.

"Are you ready for the grand finale, Carrie?"

"Yes, fuck my ass baby."

Karen gasped.

He poured some lube on his fingers and onto Carrie's ass and then pressed his middle finger in past her opening. He moved it slowly back and forth for a few moments, then added a 2nd finger, rotating and twisting them in and out.

"I'm ready baby, go ahead and fuck me."

Rubbing lube onto his diamond hard shaft, he looked his wife in the eyes then pressed into the beautiful ass in his hand.

"Yes, just like that. Nice and easy. Once you're all the way in stop and let me feel you and adjust to your size. Damn, what a great dick. Karen you're an idiot."

He complied and waited for the word.

"Go ahead. Fuck me now, baby. Take my ass."

He moved in a slow pace building up his orgasm as she fingered her clit.

"Wow, you're so tight. I never knew it would feel this great," he said, still looking his wife in her tear soaked eyes.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum, Carrie."

"Me too, baby. Do it. Cum for me. Cum in my nasty ass!"

They came simultaneously and he didn't pull out, wanting to savor her taboo tightness for as long as possible.

Eventually he softened and plopped out. He noticed Karen left her chair, but relaxed when he saw she came back with a wet washcloth.

"Aaron, please tell me this was a one-time thing and it's over. Please tell me I haven't lost you to her," Karen said while softly crying.

He smiled and said, "It's over. We're even. I have no desire to carry on screwing around on you."

She hugged him and cried into his chest. She looked up at him then down at Carrie, who was watching them with a smirk on her face laying on her stomach.

Karen said, "Fuck you, bitch. You can keep that load, get out!"

*********

Two months later, Carrie was running on a treadmill when she saw Chris walk up to her.

He smiled and said, "Hey pretty lady, can I buy you a smoothie?"

Carrie stepped off of the treadmill and looked Chris straight in the eyes as she brought her knee up as hard as she could into his crotch.

While Chris was lying on the floor in pain she kicked him twice more and said, "That's for fucking married women asshole. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to payback for Aaron and Karen. Fucking dickhead."

She spat on him as she walked past and smiled at the group of ladies that witnessed her in action. "Fucking predator."