All Comments on 'Down on Your Knees Ch. 02'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
PeckingChickenPeckingChickenabout 4 years ago
Mostly silly...

But the grace note at the end was great!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
gave it a 3

to bad she had to learn a fucked lesson just to say no

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 4 years ago
What a pair

Well, that was very mature.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

Had potential, didn't measure up. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A twist to make this story more completely twisted...

That Carrie had connivingly used her romp with Aaron in order to get pregnant; to always have a part of him...

kiteareskitearesabout 4 years ago
Fixing a broken cup by adding another crack.

Could have published as 1, there was no need to split this, except it was obvious that you had taken the comments from part 1 into consideration.

There was no mention of hospitalising Karen's dad, only "after they left". As it wasn't mentioned, I guess Aaron went actively looking for his father in law.

The revenge fuck did no balance anything, Karen did not force Aaron to watch and also cleaned up after. Yet not only was she humiliated further, she did not kick Carrie in the crotch, nor beat up Aaron's mum.

But I guess it's even as they both have a festering wound in their hearts.

As for Carrie at the end that was out and out assault and unless in your universe people are allowed to do that just for being chatted up, then she's in for a world of trouble.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 4 years ago
2 wrongs are wrong

It wasn’t erotic and no way they just walk happily into the sunset after the betrayal and pain each felt.

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
point

less, should have left it a flash story. it was good all on its own. this whatever it was, was pointless

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Got to say

You didn’t really need this chapter. You said it all in the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was a reasonable plot idea, . . .

but mostly failed in execution.

First of all these are some really shallow shitty people, so their marriage is in constant jeopardy from any number of causes. But if I understand all the reasons and reactions, this marriage has very poor prospects.

So she fucked this trainer because he was hot and she was sure she could get away with it. Then she's sorry for getting caught, but just as sorry for getting caught fucking a lousy lover. If the trainer had sent her to the moon sexually then we must assume she would be looking for future trips to the moon with whoever she found really sexy. And the husband thinks he can trust her? And the husband then proves he's no better morally or ethically by claiming the right to a revenge fuck. And that fuck does send him to the moon. So why would the wife think she can now trust her husband, especially knowing that he can have Carrie's fantastic pussy anytime anywhere, including her ass? And the father is still going to be living in the basement, smoldering revenge and payback on his mind, enticing his daughter to try another strange dick with a more careful plan?

Naw, this marriage is swirling around the toilet. Its just a matter of how many times the turds circle the bowl before it all disappears down the drain.

Thanks for the effort.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Didnt

Didn't need this chapter to finish an already good story. Just an excuse to get a little gratuitous sex, including anal, in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why?

Your first chapter was superb and felt like a complete story. This one takes us down the wrong road and has the husband who was on the high road, to slip to a much lower than his wife. His revenge was way over the top and made him less of the man we thought he was from the first story.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreabout 4 years ago
Liked it

Good for Carrie to publicly humiliate the jerks.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Sweet equalization!! Although girlfriend Carrie shoulda fucked wifey with a double headed strapon dildo while wifey cleaned hubby’s cock. Might as well do the whole rodeo or don’t ride at all. Oh, and tie the cheating bitch up too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wow

The hypocrisy is astounding, as well as the bizarre threeway.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Good Ending***

Thanks.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Chalk full of clichés from LW.

Once I realized it was that I could predict what was next. The one bright, or original, spot was the father being involved, but that was all in Pt. 1.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Everyone is? Cheaters caught and punishment. Enough,?

Enjoyed 4 stars

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
It's Carrie

I think I like Carrie more than the other four. The wife is trash. She had to know what her betrayal would do without her "lesson". Her father is worse. The trainer is utterly worthless and will never amount to a real man. The husband's need to humiliate his wife suggests they won't go the distance. At least Carrie was honest in her motivations. Interesting story, but the respect I had for the husband in part 1 evaporated here. Maybe that's what made the story interesting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don’t get it!

Carrie broke up with Aaron! Why does Carrie think that she has to get back at both Aaron and Karen? Also Chris would have Carrie charged within assault since the Cameras in the gym would have recorded her attacking him!

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Yep, Carrie is the star of this story

She was the only honest one. After the "payback" an ironclad postnup should have gone into place for both of them. He only stayed because the shitty justice system would rape him and she would never be trusted again and rightfully so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It Would Have Been Better

If you had just stayed with Chapter 1. The only one I had any respect for in this dreadful sequel was Carrie. Signed: BTW

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Wrapped Up Nicely

I'll agree with most of the commenters' observations & add my own. The highlight of the story is the quick thinking by the MC in calling the gigolo back and demanding a BJ on the FIL. Both clever and funny. Thanks for a gud un.

Keep 'em comin'.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952almost 4 years ago

Revenge screw? Why?

I’m not a fan of that kind of revenge. It lowers the initial victim to the cheaters low level. That being said, you still got 5 stars. I was entertained, the writing was good, and it’s your world to tell the story your way.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Wow! Two cheaters in a marriage

Ain't Life Grand

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Holey Undies Batman

I did not see that coming!...She-it Man that does not compute!..2/3rds of the males in this story had their Itchy & Scratchy knocked over the end zone.. OUCH...5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

He should have waited months for his revenge fuck. Make Karen worry every time he asked for the kids to stay with grandma. Have a couple of false starts, where Carrie called to cancel at the last minute. Lay low for a while, allow her to hope he’d dropped it. Then spring the surprise.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
SHE PUNISHED THE WRONG PERV

she cheated but cheaters remorse set in and for her to get closure there has to be pain. TK U MLJ LV NV

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
when?

...is revenge sex a good idea to save a marriage?!? really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the casual racism

Let's just say some black kid did it, what's the worst that could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lousy story

Just bad .. as for casual racism.. take your SJW shit somewhere else fucking snowflake

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

A really terrible story. The writing is not good and the plot is awful.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

that ending was great

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

The ending, with Carrie putting Chris down, saved an unnecessary story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LOL Chris the narcissist predator

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

My problem is as I've said. All Karen had to do was say NO!. Chris didn't rape her. She planned on fucking him and did so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Should have left well enough alone

The first one was perfect. Short and sweet, funny and original. This one takes all the gloss off the first story and makes it just another prequel to a poor follow up, lost in a sea of drek.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

NOOOOOOO!!!!

Clever flash story with a real man ruined by this POS Cuck/RAAC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The first chapter was a clever storyline the second no so much. Really should have just left it with a reconciliation and counselling without the revenge sex. In reality something like revenge sex would just destroy a relationship completely.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

the ex had more balls than the loser hubby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He should have stopped after Carrie undressed. Wifey would still feel the pain, but w/out wanting some revenge against hubby for his excessive revenge.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Bizzare and stupid story in the sequel.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

I love how anon said husband got excessive revenge but the enlisting her dad and the lover act as a gay couple was a little deceptive. What lengths will cuckolds and feminists go too, to avoid giving women any accountability for their choices?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All's well that ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And this is why the correct response would have been to ‘disappear’ the wife, her lover, and her father.

ZK

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Excellent conclusion! The scales were balanced and retribution was dispensed. Hopefully Karen learned her lesson.

Does my heart good to see all the beta male cucks panning this story. Says more about your lack of testicular fortitude than you realize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just typical cheat story she cheated he paid her back with her dad thrown in 10 mins of my life I won’t get back. An sleeping with a ex there’s so much wrong with that ( couldn’t he get anyone else )but that’s just my opinion

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"I get a revenge fuck." The problem I see with this is that once people are thinking in these terms, actual love, respect, and trust are gone. You're trying to hurt the one you are married to, and still claim to love them, but are doing things to damage them. Either they will cheat again in retaliation, or the marriage will die from lack of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slut wife deserved it and the ex girlfriend offered, hopefully the revenge fuck let him get past it and start to forgive if not forget.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

Not very hot, and not very believable. Very silly, actually. And I wish I understood the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn! I have only had “ anal” from two different women. Neither one, volunteered it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. It's not even the reconciliation or the revenge fuck. It just wasn't any good. No one was sympathetic or even remotely relatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Might have worked if he and Carrie didn’t actually strip and fuck. Karen got the message just with having Carrie show up and her and Aaron going upstairs to play.

.

Actually fucking made Aaron no better than Karen.

.

1 *. Just lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow that wife has no dignity at all he had no right to make her watch an everything to lose in a divorce which was the only sensible an normal option (but guess that doesn’t make a story lol) I would of gone with the plan up until they got going then when they were in the throes of passion wrote a note explaining that the revenge was too hard to bear an il be staying at my mums with the kids until the divorce is finalised and yes she knows wot ure doing right now. An also I’m going for full custody. The difference is I have respect for my partner an he does me we have been together 18 years an we have always said if u feel the need to cheat have the respect to tell the other person an we can split we are not married a mutual decision an the 3 kids are all older as only 1 is from this relationship the other 2 are from my 1st disastrous marriage so hopefully are relationship will never be tested by infidelity

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tit for tat is never a good idea. Eventually someone will just get pissed and file for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific story. It is interesting how the folk writing comments seem to think the characters are real.

Keep up the good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Carrie should call Karen and tell her what she did to Chris. Maybe they could start to heal their riff...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was interesting, allowing that Karen's father filled her head with all kinds of bullshit. But the revenge fuck totally turned me off. Seriously! This will never right a wrong. And Carrie's kicking Aaron in the balls at the end--- she's the one who wanted/ suggested it all, WTF's she angry about? If she's married, she shouldn't have suggested anything. In the end, just 3 stars, considering the above.

olddave51olddave51over 2 years ago

Any MAN or WOMAN who cheats on their spouse deserves to be punished and if you can't do it in divorce court, then the way he did it is fine with me.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Nice little story, well told- I was right there with them!

Keep up the good work,

D.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Equality of pain is comparable where a broken leg can be repaid with a broken leg, but the emotional trauma, anguish and destructive nature suffered through discovery of unsolicited betrayal, far outweighs that of any reflective revenge. One is freely chosen, the other is not; hence the two are miles apart in emotional impact and 'doing it back' can never approach equality of pain.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I guess it's good that his wife gave him the pass, but the problem with a revenge affair would be that SHE could now divorce HIM, and he'd have the same issues that he'd have if he divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like Chris didn't do so well. Dumb bastard should learn...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 stars for taking the bitch back and tge revenge fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really, another cuck story

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Adds nothing at all to an already good story.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Really no point to this one.... RAAC for no reason whatsoever. Wife proves she is a sociopathic narcissist by her planned in advance cold calculated betrayal. While not on the magnitude of Linda in February Sucks, this one has proved by her actions that she can and will betray her husband given the right triggering circumstances.

The foundation of a marriage is unconditional love that enables the pair to create a safe place called love where they can be themselves and let down their defenses. Karen as a sociopath is amoral.. All people in her universe including her husband are simply objects that she can use to gratify her momentary emotional impulses. Karen is not in "love" she is in pornea... the greek word for lust which translates as using others as walking tools to gratify your momentary sexual impulses. As such she is always searching for the bigger hit....bigger cock, better lover, greater sexual experience, Karen was well on her way to being a fully realized slut with her first betrayal but she got caught.

A sociopath is amoral...and a sociopath in a legal marriage is only constrained by the threat of external punishment as they have no internal framework of boundaries. Linda if left to herself can and will eventually betray Aaron again and again if she feels she can do it and not get punished. Thus, their marriage will necessarily be a prison camp in which Aaron becomes chief warden constantly monitoring Linda's external behavior and administering appropriate punishment.

By the way, this is my own personal definition of a literal Hell on Earth....and falls well short of any real reconciliation. Thus, 2 stars...for not properly addressing the real character of the slut wife and including real punishment and suffering to form sufficient fodder for the wife's internal transformation into a viable entity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bad bad bad story. First you write one of the most stupid oximoron "I don't trust her, but I don't think she will do it again." Her reasons for not doing it again are full of holes. "He was awful. I realized that I cheated on you for nothing." The question that every reader with a brain is making is: what if he didnt suck in bed? What if she gets curious again and tries with a more experienced lover and she likes it?

Then ending was lame and killed your MC moral status. Two wrongs dont make a right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good revenge BUT I doubt if I would ever really fully trust her again

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

All you bitches who disagree with the outcome and the payback are the type of cuck who would hold his wife's purse while she preformed a gang bang....

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

You had to go the raac route. 1*

Don't need to explain why, it's pretty obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL the guy wins a woman who developed an intricate plan to shred him emotionally and mentally all in his back. The lucky cuckold pasteurized it enough to pretend he doesn't deserve a woman who will keep her knees together just for him.

A win for the Chads of the world they wouldn't be able to pump and dump without the Aarons of the world to give the Karens of the world a holy place.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Not sure that taking her back was the right thing to do, but sometimes love is stupid. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even with the revenge, it's still a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have the whore sign a post-nup, restrict her movements, since he's going to get screwed in the divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good revenge on the skank wife's father

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

I would never ever go down on a woman who had fucked another man! Man what's with all of these cuckolded husband's that the first thing they want to do is fucking eat out their wives? So fucking gross

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RAAC horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably my least favorite of the Conversations for most of the reasons already listed below--essentially having to do with the psychology of the players, including Carrie.

But, as always, the style and "Writers' Workshop" criteria were on point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn’t like the revenge fuck aspect, either he trusts her enough to take her back or he doesn’t. Thanks for your stories. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rubbish RAAC twaddle.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Revenge fucks can be dicey. Sometimes they are a good object lesson for the cheater but sometimes it inspires the cheater too get cocky and cop an attitude. Also inspires cheating spouse to think they can do it again.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

I don't like the revenge fuck either. Stay the high ground and be the better person. In time, the trust will return, maybe even sooner than you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You take a great story (Part 1), and ruined it with this tripe. It’s not even consistent. You point out all the ways that the man gets screwed by the government, but then a woman gets to commit assault at the end without any consequences.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

From a 5 (part 1) to a 2 (part 2). Your revenge didn't make you even, it made you equal. Big difference. Long way from your better stories.

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

I have to agree this ain't in the same league as part one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Guys wife is the predator.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

I would have her back with a lot of power over her. Also if I was subject to see my husband fuck in front of me and the humiation for cleaning the whore, that would be a deal break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yet another celebration of "the lifestyle". Yay for strong willed women who grind their putative mates under their manolos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Carrie is one badass lady.

olddave51olddave51about 1 year ago

The revenge fuck with a little over the top I'm still wondering how Carrie broke his heart in the first place.

And sometimes people have to be punished, who is stay together? Your guess is as good as mine. I hope they do. Only 4 stars

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

RAAC bullshit...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thought it was grest. Too bad about the condescending comments from others. Tgeir snarky comments were undeserved. This site is a welcome place for all writers, amateur and professional. You have talent and creativity. I especially liked the challebge to chris and her dad. Genius move. I wiuld have liked to see it expanded when Karen was made to slurp the pie. But i was very satisfied with the resolution. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

3 stars for the lack of a postnup

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lol all these posters on here that cry about prenups and postnups, never would have thought that the lawyer industry would have been so keen to tout for business. Or is it that these men are so inadequate they can only secure a woman by threats.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I do abide calling the man in an adulterous affair a "predator ". It implies that the woman has no purchase of her own decision to run around on her husband. If it were Aaron cheating the predator tag would still be past on to him. Women are fully functioning humans able to tell right from wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He crept to her level... he's no better than her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

RAAC all the way!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories