Down the Hole Pt. 01

Story Info
Workplace accident becomes quite magical.
4.8k words
4.6
30.1k
54

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*SLOW BUILD-UP, BUT I PROMISE IT GETS GOOD*

Peter never was a social guy.

He was remarkably average in High School. His grades were honor roll worthy, but his drive and ambition to go to college just wasn't there, and he had no idea what he wanted to do with his life; he just knew he had to make money. He didn't have a lot of friends to hang out with, but the ones he did have all raved about working in a potash mine in a nearby state.

Having freshly turned 21, Peter decided to uproot what little life he had left in Arizona and traveled to New Mexico to work away in the mines.

'I could always move back if it doesn't work,' he repeated to himself as he drove his beat-up Honda Civic across state lines.

The mine desperately needed workers, so Peter had no issues getting hired. He was put on a shift with his friends Gavin and Bill.

While Bill was much like Peter in that he kept to himself, Gavin was a lot more social. That had consequences that were both good and bad. Gavin could meet someone at the start of the evening at a bar and either end up friends with them for life or getting thrown out of a bar. There was no in-between.

It certainly made life interesting for Peter and Bill, who were often tasked with helping Gavin out of another situation. That said, Gavin had seemed to behave himself since he got to the mine.

About a month into working at the mine, Peter was astonished at how much he had made already. He thought he had made the jackpot, and working alongside his friends made it even better. Bill, Gavin, and Peter had all grown closer that month together.

The three boys were joking around during an evening shift. Under the ground, in tunnels as massive as you could imagine, there were a lot of ways to get into trouble. Gavin, Bill, and Peter were racing through the various tunnels in underground company vehicles. What should have been harmless fun turned into a catastrophe, as Peter missed a turn and crashed into a wall.

Well, he actually crashed THROUGH a wall.

Peter fell several hundred feet through a dark cavern, screaming as he fell. But after a while, Peter stopped screaming, even though he was still falling.

'Am I already dead?' He wondered.

He felt his descent slowing down. 'How is this possible?' He asked himself. He looked down, saw the level ground, and felt himself falling slower and slower. It was like he was landing a helicopter, not that he'd ever done that.

His feet hit the ground softly. Peter rubbed his arms, legs, and torso to ensure he was still alive.

He was lost and couldn't see the hole he had fallen from.

"Hello?" Peter called, causing his voice to echo through the cave.

Peter didn't hear an answer immediately and chalked up what he thought he heard in reply as a figment of his imagination.

Peter decided to explore this cave to see if it led anywhere. He had no idea where he was or whether he was still in the United States. For all he knew, he fell through the earth.

A narrow path caught Peter's eye as he walked through the dark cave. As he continued exploring, it was just big enough for Peter's thin frame to slide through. Through the rocks, Peter thought he saw a fire flickering. He decided to follow the light, even though something in his mind warned him against it. He figured he had nothing to lose and that he'd die if he just stayed where he was.

The fire turned out to be accurate. It was small but still burning bright. Peter approached it and put his hands against it, not realizing how cold he actually was.

He saw some movement out of the corner of his eye, which made him flinch.

"Anyone there?" He asked, getting scared.

About 20 creatures slowly trotted out into Peter's vision. None of them were more than a foot tall, and all of them were a shade of olive green with long, triangular ears and giant orbs for eyes.

"We are goblin-kind," one of the older goblins said, looking up at Peter. "You must be one of the humans we read about in legends from our ancestors."

"Um, yeah, I have no idea how I got here, but I don't mean to bring you any harm," Peter said. "I'll just warm my hands and try to be on my way."

"Stay as long as you like," the old goblin insisted. "We are honored to have a human as our guest. It has been over 3,000 years since goblin-kind and humankind crossed paths. This is quite the historic event." The rest of the goblins murmured amongst each other excitedly.

"Oh, well, sorry to disappoint," Peter said. "I'm not exactly the most interesting of humans." The excitement quickly turned to dismay, and even shock, among the goblin kind. "It's not like I'm a politician, philosopher, or even a doctor, and I'm just a nobody from Arizona."

"This, AIR-IZZ-OH-NAH, sounds like a magical place," the old goblin sighed, making sure to sound out the name of the state Peter was from. "And believe me, young traveler, by the time your travels here are through, you will not feel like a nobody. Join us, teach us about the humankind, and we will repay you with a gift that's surely not available anywhere in your world."

"How will I get home?" Peter asked.

The old goblin hesitated before answering. "There is a way right now. But once you leave, you may never be able to return to the way things were. What we're offering you is something much better. We can return you to your life and make sure you never feel like a... "nobody" again," he offered.

Peter nodded. What's the worst thing that could happen? "I'll do it."

The goblin-kind cheered as the old goblin smiled.

====

Peter taught the goblin-kind about various things that happen hundreds of feet above. The goblins clearly knew about fire and water and how to use both elements. Still, Peter brought them up to speed on the wide variety of technology, from cars to phones, to how people spoke to each other above ground. Peter did his best to help the goblins adopt some humankind practices like growing food, but because there was no sunlight, there was no use.

"What do you eat?" Peter asked the old goblin, whose name turned out to be Lenoldo.

"We primarily eat mushrooms and any vegetation we find growing in the caves," Lenoldo said. "You humans are still quite carnivorous, aren't you?"

Peter laughed. "There are a few people that follow the goblin diet right now, but for the most part, you're right."

It felt like days Peter was in the cave helping the goblins. Other goblin tribes came from throughout the cave to see if the legend of a human helping goblin-kind learn was true, and soon, hundreds of goblins flocked around Peter.

He certainly didn't feel like a nobody anymore.

Peter's 6'2" frame made it difficult to sit down, so the goblins assembled a team to ensure there was a clear area for Peter to sit if he needed to. And while Peter never felt hungry, he was constantly fed with mushrooms and various other cavernous vegetation to keep his strength.

Soon enough, Peter ran out of things to teach the goblin-kind. He had no idea how much time had passed since he fell through the hole in the mine, but it must have been at least a week of non-stop teaching.

"Peter, you have granted us the knowledge we can pass down for thousands more years," Lenoldo declared at a feast. "We can never thank you enough, and your gesture must be matched by goblin-kind. I will discuss our token of gratitude with fellow tribe leaders, and we will make sure you get home to your kind."

Hundreds of goblins cheered as Peter waved after Lenoldo's kind words. Peter finally felt important; it had been a long time for him, probably since he was a kid.

He thought about his parents and how they might be missing him. He thought about Gavin and Bill and how they must miss him. He also caught himself thinking about the girls he had crushes on in High School and how he wished he had the balls to ask them out.

Lenoldo, along with five other tribe leaders, gathered around where Peter sat. As usual, Lenoldo did most of the talking.

"Peter, we have decided that, as a thank you to you, we will grant you an incredible set of powers you can use in the human world," Lenoldo started. Peter's eyes widened. "Goblins once used these powers to negotiate with humans long ago, but eventually, humans became too stubborn. You have proved to us, Peter, that good humans still exist, even 3,000 years later."

"These powers grant you the ability to alter or change anything in your reality, Peter," a second tribe leader, whose name was Kennardo, said. "The world will alter to you, all at the snap of your fingers. This power is a huge responsibility, and we believe you will use it for your own good as well as the good of humankind."

"I would also like to add that this magic we give to you today will not harm you. You will not feel different," Lenoldo said. "Do you accept our thanks, Peter?"

Peter was stunned. He could literally change anything he wanted in the world. He considered himself a good person, but the ability to change his life completely took him by surprise.

"I... I don't know what to say," Peter stammered. "This is incredibly generous, thank you. All of you."

Lenoldo smiled. "It is us who are thankful, Peter. Shall we begin?"

Peter smiled. "You may."

The six goblin leaders all closed their eyes, stuck their four-fingered hands in the air, and propelled blue-white magic beams at Peter. The beams hit Peter and knocked him out cold.

====

Peter woke up in his parents' house. He was in his childhood bedroom, where he lived before he moved to New Mexico. His head was sore, and felt like a hangover.

Peter got out of bed and looked in the mirror. He didn't notice anything right away until he saw his biceps. He was jacked all of a sudden. He couldn't believe it! Usually, he was a scrawny yet tall dork that didn't have an ounce of muscle on him.

"Peter! Breakfast is ready!" He heard his Mom yell from downstairs.

Peter slowly made his way down the stairs. He saw his Mom, a caring soul with curly brown hair, freshly removed from chemotherapy treatments, and a smile that warmed a room. Her energy came in spurts, and today must have been one of her better days.

"Rough night last night, hunny? You got home awfully late," Peter's Mom asked.

"I guess you could say that," Peter said. 'Life must have started back before I moved,' he thought.

"Your father is going to take me to my appointment today, so you'll have the house to yourself," she said.

Peter nodded. "How are you feeling today, Mom?"

"I'm a lot better than I was yesterday. I don't know what came over me yesterday; I'm sorry."

Peter tried to remember what happened but couldn't. "It's okay, Mom, and let's just leave it in the past."

As Peter and his Mom ate breakfast, Peter decided to test his newly-gifted powers. He thought about his Mom dropping her spoon and then snapped his fingers. Sure enough, she dropped her spoon for her cereal into her coffee.

"God damn it," she muttered.

"Don't worry, Mom, I'll get you a new one," Peter offered.

While it worked, Peter felt that one action was quite elementary. He knew he had to make his Mom do something she would never do. He remembered one of her biggest pet peeves was people drinking juice straight from the jug. Peter thought about it and then snapped his fingers again.

Almost immediately, Peter's Mom went to the fridge, grabbed the jug, and began drinking straight from the jug without breaking eye contact with Peter. Peter couldn't believe his eyes, and he could actually control everything around him.

Peter's Mom finished taking her drink from the jug and looked at the jug curiously. "I don't know what came over me," she said.

Just then, Peter thought of something even more grand. He pictured his Mom without cancer. The doctors had said she had a 2% chance of survival, so it's not like this cancer diagnosis was a small thing in Peter's family. As Peter's Dad walked down the stairs, Peter stared intently at his mother and snapped his fingers.

Peter's Dad, who was built like a construction worker but actually worked as a lawyer, stumbled back as he took his last step onto the main floor. "I think today is going to be a good day," he declared.

Peter's Mom rolled her eyes. "You say that every day, Harvey."

"It's always a good day when you're here, Linda," Peter's Dad smiled while kissing her.

"Get a room, you two," Peter cried out, jokingly covering his eyes.

Harvey looked over. "I could tell you the same thing, young man. I'd hope that while you have the house to yourself, you'll be looking for a job or, better yet, schools."

"Harvey, that's enough," Linda said. "We don't want him to run off and go to the mine with his friends, and those things are dangerous."

Peter nodded as thoughts of him crashing through the mine's wall rushed through his head. "I'll figure something out, Dad. I promise." While he said it before, Peter was serious this time.

Harvey glared back. "You better. This house is not a hotel, but your check-out time is getting a lot closer than you think." He turned back to Linda. "We don't want to be late for your appointment, dear. Let's get going."

As Harvey headed for the attached garage, Linda kissed Peter on the forehead. "I know you'll figure something out, sweetie. Your father is just stressed, and I hope you see that he and I love you."

Peter nodded. "I love you too, Mom. I'll make sure I figure something out today, I promise."

As Linda headed towards the garage, Peter cleaned up breakfast. He returned to his room and was startled to see Lenoldo sitting on his bed.

"What are you doing here, Lenoldo?" Peter whispered, ensuring Harvey and Linda didn't come back into the house and hear him.

"My young friend, I forgot to give this to you," Lenoldo handed Peter an object that looked like a watch.

"What's this?" Peter asked.

"This helps you keep track of your magical deeds," Lenoldo said. "You'll see the green stick grow larger for every good deed you do. For every deed that may be deemed evil, you lose green and could dip into the red."

Peter put on the watch and saw it had turned green immediately.

"I saw what you did for your mother, Peter. That is even nobler than what I could have imagined," Lenoldo stated. "I should warn you, though, if you dip your magic meter all the way into the red, your powers will be limited until good deeds are done. This power is a great responsibility, and I'd hate to see you waste it."

Peter smiled back at Lenoldo. "You have my word, Lenoldo. I intend to help, not hinder."

"That doesn't mean don't have fun," Lenoldo smiled. "You're a young man, Peter. Goblin-kind are definitely more forgiving of humans, and their mistakes than humans are of themselves. Just make sure you keep a good balance."

"Is there anything I should avoid completely?" Peter asked.

"Well, yes. I would avoid using magic to kill someone, and you may lose your magic privileges unless you can explain yourself."

"Sounds fair enough," Peter replied.

"I would also avoid using your power to bring harm to others. You may wish to have someone's life, but that doesn't mean it's rightfully yours," Lenoldo said.

"What about love?" Peter asked.

Lenoldo's smile grew wide. "Goblin-kind is most forgiving when magic is used for sexual pleasure, Peter. I hope your stay didn't paint us in the wrong light. Away from visitors, we can be pretty gross. Goblin-kind is much more forgiving to some things that humans may find repulsive. But that is for you to explore."

Peter's eyes widened. "Wait, you're not going to explain?"

Lenoldo shook his head. "I need to get back to the village, and I will come to visit you periodically. Just remember to wear the magic meter. You'll learn by doing- the best way to do anything."

Lenoldo snapped his fingers and vanished. Peter shook his head in disbelief and went for a shower.

===

Later that day, Peter found himself walking through a mall in his hometown. He was by himself, which wasn't unusual for Peter, but he noticed a lot had changed since his accidental visit to the goblin cave. For starters, he saw Help Wanted signs everywhere, which Peter assumed was the magic's way of trying to help him solve his situation at home. But also, he noticed hundreds of women that were looking at him. Usually, in a social environment like the mall, he'd basically blend into the background, but today, any woman he crossed paths with over 18 looked at him and smiled. He knew that couldn't be a coincidence, even with his now muscular physique.

Peter was a bit of a sports nerd. He loved everything about sports but knew guys like him weren't athletes. Still, as he ate lunch in the food court and scrolled through Instagram, he was surprised to see several ads requesting work at his University's sports organization. It was apparent that Peter should apply for something, so he made a mental note to do so when he got home.

He looked up from his phone and saw someone he hadn't seen since High School.

"Brooke..." he whispered to himself.

The stunning brunette with tanned skin strutted through the food court in a blue mini-dress that held her impressive rack in place and did just enough to cover her ass. In Peter's mind, she was perfect. Her blue eyes darted around the food court, and it was apparent she was looking for some of her friends.

Peter looked down at his power meter. 'I've done some good today, and I'll do some good later. Maybe I can afford to get a little naughty...' He thought.

He looked back up at Brooke. 'Look at me...' he thought while snapping his fingers. Sure enough, as he looked away to make it seem obvious, Brooke looked in his direction. Their eyes matched, and she waved and came to greet him.

"Peter, I haven't seen you in forever! You look amazing!" Brooke said in an upbeat tone. Peter wasn't sure if she knew who he was in certain parts of his life but didn't turn down this newfound cheerfulness Brooke was showing towards him. The two closed in for a hug.

"It's great to see you, Brooke. Are you here to visit friends?" Peter asked.

"Um, yeah, but I see them every day. What's new with you?" Brooke asked with a smile.

"Well, not much, just deciding what to do later today," Peter thought of what he wanted to say, then snapped his fingers. "I was wondering, would you want to come back to my place?"

Brooke's expression didn't change. She smiled. "Of course! We can take my car. Let's leave right now!"

'Good thing I walked...' Peter thought.

====

Peter was not a virgin, but he didn't have experience with a girl as hot as Brooke. For that reason, Peter felt the need to fill Brooke's mind with some thoughts that made Peter seem irresistible. On the way home, Peter snapped his fingers several times, filling Brooke's mind with ideas that made it okay for her that he still lived with his parents, that he was all-of-a-sudden hot, and that no matter how big of a cock she had fucked previously, his was going to be the biggest in her mind. Brooke would swallow hard at red lights, and as they got closer to Peter's house, Peter caught her pinching her nipple through her dress.

Brooke parked on the street, and before Peter got out, Brooke pulled him in for a long and passionate kiss. Peter felt his hands grab Brooke's right breast, causing Brooke to moan into the kiss.

After the kiss ended, Peter and Brooke got out and quickly made their way to Peter's bedroom. Brooke promptly peeled off her dress, showing Peter she didn't wear anything underneath.

"Oh my... even better than I imagined," Peter gasped. Brooke smiled as she dropped to her knees and pulled at Peter's belt. Brooke unbuckled his belt as Peter removed his shirt and unzipped his pants. Before she hungrily pulled his pants to the floor, Peter snapped his fingers, wishing for an 8" girthy cock to replace his 5" cock he referred to as a pencil.

12