Down the Hole Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck..." Brooke whispered as she stared at Peter's new, hardened cock. "You're fucking huge..."

"Is that a problem, baby?" Peter said as his confidence began building.

Brooke looked up at him and smiled. "Of course not. May I?"

Peter nodded as Brooke began giving Peter a blowjob. Peter had never received a blowjob, so his sighs and pants were genuine. Brooke sucked on Peter's balls as she stroked his cock, giving Peter immense pleasure he had never felt before.

'Don't fucking cum early...' Peter screamed internally, doing his best to hold on without using magic.

Brooke bobbed her head some more as Peter held her hair back. Just as Brooke pulled her hair back and smiled up at Peter, a line of drool escaped her mouth.

"Mmm, I taste you already. That's how I know you're ready," Brooke said. She crawled onto the bed, sticking her ass in the air. Peter rubbed his thick cock against Brooke's clit, causing her to sigh and moan in pleasure.

Finally, Peter stuck his cock into Brooke's tight pussy. Brooke let out a long moan, gripping the bed sheets and resting her head against the mattress. Peter rocked his hips back and forth into Brooke's pussy, feeling her walls get tighter and more wet.

"Oh fuck... I'm so close..." Brooke muttered before stuffing the corner of a pillow in her mouth to muffle a long and intense moan while Peter felt her juices coat his bare cock.

Brooke looked back at Peter while she moaned, trying to dirty talk him but unable to due to her moans. She was getting closer to cumming again, so she buried her face into the pillows and moaned again in delight.

Peter was getting close to an orgasm himself, and he pulled out and stroked his cock. Brooke looked over and knelt on the floor, pulling Peter's arm to make him aim at her.

"With a cock like that, you need to cum on me or in me," she pleaded while she held her tits up. "Feed me, baby. I promise I'll swallow it all."

Just as she stuck her tongue out, cum exploded out of Peter's cock. Peter grunted while Brooke moaned in delight. Peter's cum mostly landed on Brooke's face, but some went down to her tits.

As promised, Brooke used her finger to clean all of the cum off of her face and breasts, depositing every drop into her mouth, not breaking eye contact with Peter. She finished by cleaning his cock with her tongue.

"That was incredible," Brooke said with a smile. "A man has never made me cum like that before."

Peter lay on the bed while Brooke nestled up to him. He noticed she closed her eyes, so Peter checked his magic meter. To his surprise, the green bar actually grew.

Peter looked back down at Brooke, who then looked back at him.

"So, I guess this is pretty late of me to ask, but are you seeing anybody?" Peter asked.

"Just you now, baby," Brooke smiled, kissing Peter on the neck.

About five minutes later, Peter heard his parents' vehicle pull into the driveway.

"Oh shit," Peter muttered. Brooke looked up to see the situation and immediately put on her dress.

"Should I go?" Brooke asked.

"They've already seen your car, so they know someone's here. What you need to do is lie and say you came over to convince me to go to University with you. Can you make that work?"

"I think so..." Brooke said. "What are you wanting to study?"

"Make something up," Peter said as he slid into shorts and a T-shirt. "Just something that makes sense."

===

By the time Peter's parents were in the house, Peter and Brooke were sitting in the dining room with a laptop open.

"Peter, who might your guest be?" Harvey asked.

"This is Brooke; she's helping me think about University," Peter lied. Brooke was able to take the rest from there.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Sanchez," Brooke said while standing up and extending an arm to shake Harvey's hand.

Harvey hesitantly shook her hand while looking over at Peter. "Young man, may I see you in the other room for a minute?" Harvey asked.

"Sure thing, Dad," Peter said. Normally, he'd be scared. But now, Peter knew this was going to be the easy part.

Peter stood across from his Dad in the living room as they whispered out of Brooke's earshot.

"Listen, your mother has some exciting news today, and I'd like to think that won't be derailed by something you did today," Harvey said.

"What do you mean? Brooke and I know each other from High School," Peter replied.

"Oh, come on, Peter. We both know she wouldn't be caught dead with you," Harvey snapped. "You've got no job, no college, nothing."

"People change, Dad; try it sometime," Peter said. "Brooke came up to me at the mall today, and we hung out all day. That's all there is to it. She's helping me look at different courses I could take, and I'm going to apply for a job on campus. I'm doing what you want me to do; why does that piss you off?"

Harvey took a moment to take a breath. "I guess you're right, kid. I just didn't think you'd be able to swindle all of this in a day. Almost magical."

Peter froze but tried to make his expression not noticeable. As a lawyer, something Peter's Dad was extremely good at was making the truth come out. Any time Peter tried to lie as a kid was quickly uncovered by a few rounds of questioning from Mr. Sanchez, the lawyer, not Harvey Sanchez, Peter's Dad.

Peter's Mom walked through the front door, flowers in her hands and a huge smile on her face; she had been crying. "Peter, I'm glad your home; I have some amazing news."

Peter left Harvey's interrogation to give his Mom a big hug at the door. "It's gone. The cancer is gone. The doctors don't know how it happened, but they say there isn't a trace of it left," Linda whispered.

Peter cried tears of joy. He was so happy for his mother and all of the shit she had been through with cancer. That feeling alone made falling through a hole in a mine worth it. "I love you, Mom," is all he could muster as they hugged and cried.

Brooke made her way into the living room slowly and looked on. As Peter pulled back from the hug, Brooke spoke. "You must be Mrs. Sanchez; I'm Brooke. I know Peter from High School," Brooke shyly stuck her hand out to shake Peter's Moms hand.

"Please, call me Linda, dear," she said while wiping some tears and extending her hand. "Apologies for my appearance; I just got some phenomenal news today, something I never thought would happen."

Brooke smiled politely and even started to tear up as they sat on the couch and spoke about Linda's cancer diagnosis and then that day's great news about becoming cancer free.

"How about I order in?" Harvey asked while everyone gathered in the living room and talked.

===

The night concluded, and Peter walked Brooke out to her car.

"It was great to meet your parents the way we did," Brooke said.

"It could have been a lot worse," Peter agreed.

"Today was really fun, as well. I'd love to show you around the University tomorrow if you're around," Brooke offered.

"Maybe even your dorm?" Peter questioned with a cheeky grin while Brooke smiled. Brooke just rolled her eyes and kissed him.

"Have a good night, Peter. I'll see you tomorrow." Brooke said with a smile before hopping into her sportscar and driving away.

"Not sure how tomorrow could beat today," Peter said as he watched her drive away. "But it might."

12