All Comments on 'Down the Rabbit Hole'

by ThighhighMellie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
KendalluxKendalluxalmost 7 years ago
Oh Yesss!

Thank you Mellie. Keep up the fabulous work! Totally loved it!

MichelleCD1951MichelleCD1951almost 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

I was hard thru the whole story. Wish I could of joined then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Noat story!

Down the RABBIT HOLE!

Up the ASS HOLE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very hot!

Loved it! What a fantasy!

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Loved this story!

Wow! Feminized and still gets a lot of everyone and everything. Like the non vengeful boss. Get pretty and get all the girls.

Thanks for sharing a very good story with us.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Long story but good

One statement that popped out at me was near the beginning "Crown and Coke for me, please," which tells me the writer might be Canadian. Although the profile reads Location = New York

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

I loved this becayse it was sexy & totally consentual; no manipulative cruelty anywhere. It was a joyful pleasure to read, though a bit difficult when one hand is digging in my panties. Wrong day to wrar skin tight jeans on the subway I guess.

I kinda was hoping at the end, that Xack/Jill would've taken Harleys off to become her personal concierge/concubine & that the girls would have been invited as well. But then, that's what makrs for a srcond chapter. Hint, hint. Really, I love your stories. Girls Like Girls is exceptional.

I'd really love it if you'd make this a series.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsalmost 7 years ago
Any story Santacruzman likes....

He's a fan of my stuff and now I'm a fan of yours. Crossdressing and Stockings...it just doesn't get any better. Being a Transvestite with a nylons fetish how can I resist? And you write a bit of incest too....maybe we are adopted sisters lol. Seriously, great story and very well written. xxx Michele

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Zack/Jill

My question, Did Zack start dressing as a female in the office?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking to suck cock

I would love to have a shemale force me to dress as a female and suck cock. I would also like to have 40G Breast. That would be a good trip down the Rabbit hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not totally consensual

@CliterateDyke, Harley blackmails both Zack and Brandi by threatening their employment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant!

Great story about everyone having heaps of fun. Not a fan of bullies & overly demanding characters so this story was quite refreshing. It was fun for everyone. Keep expanding it, you have the basis of a complete book here and the characters can carry on in different situations for along time yet. The way you break it into chapters that are like short stories makes it easy to put down when necessary, but leaves the reader longing to pick it up again to find out what happens next. Well done. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BY YOUR LEAVE

In the mid 1960's I was home in the small town in Northern England, on leave from the Army. I had the place to myself as Mom was nursing her Sister who had a bad illness (I'd normally be fucking both of them) and Dad had abandoned us both years ago. I knew most of my teen group had paired off and married, but managed to get a couple of the wives to open their legs for old times sake, but by day three I was bored and day dreaming of some really sexy girls I had met in the Sky Bar in Singapore, who were too expensive for a poor squaddie, and anyway had cocks (which would not have stopped me of itself). I started to look through Moms stuff and had an epipheny when I put on sus belt, stockings, tiny g-string and padded bra and a pair of very tight heels and began admiring myself in the mirors as I minced around the room. After lunch and minus heels and bra, I put on male top clothes and walked into town, loving the feel of the various bits of fem gear rubbing against my skin and each other. Needing a piss I went down into the old fashioned gents, and took a free trap. Jeans around my ankle I read a few of the stories etc on the door and walls [it was about the time when the previously hetro stuff (I fucked Jean Cross in Dapple woods) had changed to Homo (Cock Fun, leave contact details) silly as it was still ilegal]. I felt something touch my foot, and looking down saw a hand giving wanking and finger fucking signals. I paniced, pulled up my jeans and left. Calming myself with a coffe in a cafe I realised I could see the only entry to the gents AND NO ONE HAD LEFT! Eventually I went back in, showed my fem gear and was soon in th other trap sat on the pan sucking his cock and swallowing his cum (my first). Can we meet again he asked and, perhaps stupidly, I invited him back to Moms place. Once there he took charge and while I sucked him hard, he began to finger my arsehole with some lubricant he had with him. Getting his quite karge cock into my tight hole was both painful and very exciting as he tried various positions, eventually just ramming it through my pucker and half way deep in one hard push as I screamed. He began to slowly fuck the rest into me, and the tempo increased as I loosened and, feeling some pleasure, began to push back to take all of him. I don't know how long that lasted, I mean who times such thing? But after a good ride he blew his cum into me. As you can imagine, the rest of the leave I got very well screwed by my seducer and a lot of guys he knew, mainly in the surrounding country. For the record after my leave I put in my papers and left the army to become a Gurly Escort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant

Everything about this is wonderful: the plot, the way it's written making it easy to read, the characters and the scenes. I hope to read more of your stuff soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
excellent!

I wish I was Zack/Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Stocking Lover

I in joy stockings of all types garter thi high pantie hose body stockings.I now have found my new love of black fish net seamed body stocking.I in joy wearing it with thi high boots.and no bra or thong.My friends find the open bottom easy for their cocks to find their way in to my open ass.My problem is i cant keep my cock from getting hard when wearing stockings.But my mouth seems to always find a hard cock to suck on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That started well then went to hell in a hand basket when you turned him gay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous