All Comments on 'Down the Rabbit Hole'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JPGmvnyJPGmvnyalmost 2 years ago

Such a well done story of a complicated and at times knotty relationship. Thanks.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago
Eat your heart out, A A Milne...

What can I say, Wax? Your fertile imagination kinks itself into so many knots, you need an industrial-sized crowbar to extricate yourself. And dammit! you pre-empted me. While reading I planned on showing off by referring to Damn Yankees (my fiendish intent being to puzzle the youngsters) but you beat me to it in your afterword. So, an excellent piece of Waxerie to while away a Sunday afternoon as recommended by The Vatican.

metroalmametroalmaalmost 2 years ago

Splendid! did I miss Tigger or was he too jumpy or is that bouncy to appear? You have taken one of the treasures of youth and made it relevant to today.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant. Sexy with a giggle over childhood memories, but (like others) I did miss Tigger. This one tied me in knots racing to a satisfying conclusion.

stroudlestroudlealmost 2 years ago

The award for best use of rope goes to you Wax , your imagination never let's us down. I love your play on the names of A A Milne characters . Stonkingly good as always and I was also singing what ever Lola wants Lola gets but by Sarah Vaughan. Thank you Wax . Jc

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I obviously missed a golden opportunity with Tigger. I should have cast him as the club's... "bouncer." Thanks folks, I'll be here all week. LOL

Seriously though, thanks to everyone who has commented. I do enjoy reading your insights.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 2 years ago
Dr Seuss?

Now that you have forever changed the way I see any of the characters in the Winnie the Pooh stories, whats next? Will we see your take on classic Dr Seuss stories such as The Cat In The Hat or The Lorax?

Well written and enjoyable as always. Thank you for sharing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...