Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at their destination, it was a little farmhouse that had separate structures housing a shop and a café. It was quaint and seemed to be stuck in a different era but had a few modern influences. They ordered some refreshments and found a table that wasn't under cover, both were relieved to sit down and take a load off their feet.

"This is a lovely little place Mum!"

"Can't believe I never heard of it before, even after how long we have lived in the area." She was watching people that occupied some of the other tables, mainly elderly and you typical country folk.

Sitting in momentary silence with the occasional glance towards each other, they both took in their surroundings and made light conversation until their order arrived. Kate had ordered a couple of sharing boards, a bottle of wine and sparkling water, both their eyes lit up as it arrived and thanked the server after she finished placing it down on the table and left them.

"Wow, what a spread!" Jess exclaimed. "Thank you mother."

"You're welcome, come on let's tuck in!" Kate said as she poured them half a glass of white each.

They ate, drank, laughed and joked over the next 2 hours catching the odd glance from fellow diners but they weren't bothered by them but still offered apologetic gestures nonetheless. Deciding that it was time for them to head back before they outstayed their welcome, Jess gathered their belongings and tidied the table whilst Kate went and paid. Jess couldn't help but check her mother out as she walked up to the counter, how her outfit hugged her body tightly and showed signs of perspiration and how she maintained a good figure despite a few extra pounds but she found that more sexually appealing. She really fancied her mother, there was no point in denying it from herself as her body was reacting with honesty yet her head was telling her that she had to proceed with caution. Making the mistake of misinterpreting any signs was not something she wanted to do but then she felt that there was something happening naturally and would just roll with it and see what transpired. However, she knew that she would make subtle hints and try to make physical contact as much as she dared.

"Come along my dear, let's be off! Need to get these tired feet going otherwise we will need to call for a taxi!" Kate put her hand on Jess's shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze, she pulled a face when Jess looked at her. They set off down the lane.

"Well I guess you will be wanting one of my foot rubs then?"

"Hmmm, I will probably need more than that for this old body of mine!"

"That can be arranged too but less of the old body malarkey, you look amazing!"

"Oh behave!"

"No, I am being serious!" she gently pushed her mother on the arm. "You're a beautiful woman and an amazing mother."

Kate placed her hand on the small of Jess's back and pulled her in for a hug, it was a close embrace as their breasts squished together. Jess reciprocated by pulling her mother in by the waist, lowering her hands on to her bottom and firmly squeezing her cheeks.

"Plus you have a lovely bottom!" she quietly said into her mother's ear.

Kate had closed her eyes and was relishing in the contact between them both. She was caught off guard but really enjoyed the energy she was feeling and wanted to remain in the embrace but pulled away reluctantly as they were in public. She kept her head down looking at the floor as she turned to continue the walk home, trying to fight tears and hide the fact from Jess.

Jess stood still briefly as her mother pulled away and had begun walking away down the path leading to the wooded area that they had passed on their way to the farm. She quickly caught up to her mother putting her hand on her arm.

"Mum?" she said with concern. Had she gone too far she wondered to herself? When her mother continued walking away, she quickly stepped in front of her and forced her to stop.

"Mum, are you ok? What is it?" She tried to make eye contact but her mother kept trying to turn away, she could also see the tear streaks on her mothers cheeks.

"I am sorry, I took it too far didn't I?" She gave her mothers arms a tender squeeze. "Please talk to me!" she said almost in a whisper.

Kate sniffed and wiped the tears away with her hand but almost instantly regretted doing so because the salt from her sweat now burned in her eyes, adding to her genuine tears. She was upset but not for anything that Jess had done, she actually loved the contact of their last embrace and wished that it could have lasted longer. She was upset because she felt so conflicted, confused and afraid, afraid of what could happen to her relationship with her children should any bad come of whatever this was. She felt way out of her depth.

"Oh Jessie, you haven't done anything to hurt or upset me!" she sniffled. Looking up from the floor into her daughter's eyes. "I am simply having the most amazing time with you and recent events have made me question myself."

"Talk to me! Tell me what is on your mind." Jess implored.

"Not now Jess, I am still trying to make sense of it all!"

"Later then! Perhaps a glass or two will help, and don't forget that foot rub!" Jess smiled and cocked her head to one side.

"We'll see! Can we keep going? I am desperate for the loo, the woods are just there!" Kate quickly started walking along the path.

"You could just wet yourself!" Jess said loudly, laughing her head off.

"I bet you would love that wouldn't you?" Kate called back.

"I would!" Jess said quietly to herself, her arousal had been building slowly most of the day but every now and then she would get little surges pulsing in her pussy and her nipples were just hard constantly. She set off again to catch up to her mother. "Wait up!"

"Come on then, I need you to stand guard in case someone comes along!" Kate said with desperation.

"Just wet yourself already!" Jess was egging her on but much to her disappointment, her mother refused to acquiesce.

"Behave yourself!"

Kate took a few steps off the path up a slight incline, she looked over her shoulder both ways and told Jess to keep an eye out. She hooked her thumbs into her leggings and panties and pulled them down to her knees as she squatted down, her bum was about a foot from the floor when her bladder released its bounty. The stream was so fierce that her urine was splashing back up and hitting her bottom and her legs, thinking to herself that she may as well have just wet herself.

The disappointment that Jess had previously felt soon dissipated when she saw her mother squat right in front of her, exposing her lovely rounded bottom to her. She was transfixed by the sight of the dark shadow of her mothers anus that was protruding ever so slightly, she could also see her mothers hair clad pussy with the powerful stream of piss flowing out of it. She licked her lips and tried to stare without blinking, hoping to sear the image in her mind so she could masturbate at the thought of this wonderful image she was seeing before her. She really wished that she was as desperate to go to the toilet too but had gone at the farm café, she forced what little urine she had out into her panties. Gently rubbing herself whilst her mother was still squatting, satisfied at how nice it felt and that it hadn't seeped through to her leggings.

She quickly snapped out of it when she saw her mother rising to stand up, then watched her bend down again to pull her clothing up. Kate jiggled a bit and straightened the kinks out and turned to Jess with a slight grin on her face.

"Thought you were supposed to be keeping an eye out!" she said with an amused tone. She still felt the conflict but tried her best to push those feelings aside.

"I was keeping an eye out!" Jess exclaimed.

"For other people my dear girl, for other people!" she pulled one of those mum faces, the all knowing mother face. Feeling the flutter in her stomach, she stepped back on to the path and smiled at Jess before turning to continue the journey home.

"I... I... was!" she stuttered. She knew she had been busted and felt lost for words, she smiled to herself as she watched her mother creating distance between them and had decided to jog. Jess put her hand to her crotch again and pushed her fingers on to her mons, the surge came and her knees buckled slightly.

"What the hell, wait for me!" she yelled out after her mother, who politely raised her arm up and gave her the middle finger without looking back. Jess laughed and ran after her.

It didn't take Jess long to catch up but it took them about an hour to finally make it home, Jess lurching ahead to beat her mother to the door and performing a victory dance. They were both exhausted from their efforts, breathing heavily and stretching. Kate was the first to step through the door and couldn't help having a little dig at her daughter.

"I could have easily beaten you, you know! Just thought you would be standing there with your jaw on the path after staring at my bottom like that for a while longer!" She laughed and walked off.

If Jess had had a response, she would have kept it to herself because all she could think about was doing more than just looking at her mothers beautiful bottom. She helped herself to a bottle of water from the fridge and made her way upstairs too.

6

Both women had showered and taken a nap, the day out had clearly taken its toll on both of them in different ways. Kate was the first to come down stairs, she was wearing dark satin shorts and camisole ensemble under a matching kimono robe that her late husband had bought her whilst on a business trip. She had her hair loosely tied up and walked barefoot to the glass cupboard and pulled a couple down and set them on the counter. She looked out of the window into the garden, she needed to mow the lawn and do a general tidy up but would see what the weather was like in the morning. There was little light left in the sky and no clouds in the sky, looking to be a cold night she thought to herself.

She started preparing dinner. On the menu tonight was a simple linguine carbonara that she paired with a nice chilled white wine, deciding to put 2 bottles in the fridge that morning had been a good idea as she felt she would need it. The pasta was ready and sauce almost complete but there still was no sign of Jess, she was making her way to the stairs when she heard footsteps approaching on the landing upstairs.

"Oh there you are! Was just about to come up and see where you were." she turned around and headed back to finish the dinner.

"Hey!" Jess said groggily, obviously having just woken up. "Something smells amazing, what have you cooked?" she added.

"Oh, just my cheaty carbonara dear. Can you open the wine please, there are glasses out already on the side over there!"

Jess opened the fridge and set about sorting their drinks out, she looked over at her mother who was taking bowls out of the cupboard and thought how sexy she looked in her outfit. She on the other hand was just wearing an oversized t-shirt with a Banksy print on it, girl and teddy bear. She felt a little guilty for not making more of an effort but she had only packed light and really was not expecting the kind of weekend that she was having. She had wondered whether her mother was having some kind of crisis, but to her it seemed to be more of an awakening of sorts. Deciding the best course of action would be to just go with the flow, listen and be supportive to her mother. There were also things that she wanted to now share with her, knowing there was a risk to it but at the end of the day the truth is always the best option, despite its capacity to hurt.

"Here you go dear, they are both the same so take either." Kate motioned to the table. "Thought we could sit here and be more civilised."

"No, you just don't want any sauce on the couch!"

"Correct!"

Kate sat down next to Jess instead of opposite like she normally would, no particular reason for doing so other than a change of habit. It had always been the girls opposite and the boys opposite in their house, but now with only the 3 of them and Jack being absent, it felt more appropriate. The change wasn't lost on Jess either, she had given her a shocked and confused look but smiled and leant over and briefly placed her head on her shoulder.

"This is amazing mum! Wine is a good shout too!"

"Thanks, I put a lot of effort in!" she winked at Jess.

Jess just smiled and tucked in to her pasta. It took about 20 minutes for them both to finish eating, Jess was the first to stand up and began clearing their bowls and rinsing them off before loading the dishwasher and wiping the surfaces down. Kate sat and watched Jess work away, she was incredibly proud of her daughter and the woman she had become, she felt the same about Jack as he too had become a remarkable young man. Jess got her looks and complexion from her father, her physique and hair were more her side of the family but overall they were a good looking family. She looked at Jess' attire and wished she had dressed down more but loved the feel of satin on her skin because it was cool, soft and it made her feel sexy.

"So, how about that foot rub then?" Jess asked as she was hanging the kitsch cloth in the cupboard.

"I do recall someone offering more than just a foot rub earlier!" Kate replied with a cheeky grin on her face.

"So I did! Well, shall we retire to the living room then?"

"Sure." Kate stood up and picked up her glass of wine, pushing their chairs back before padding past Jess towards the lounge.

Jess took the other bottle from the fridge and followed. Kate was kneeling down by the wood burner, she soon had a fire going and took a seat next to Jess on the couch. Jess had topped their glasses up and handed her mothers to her, she took a sip watching her mother over the rim of the glass as she did the same back.

"You have soot on your hand!" Jess pointed out to her mother.

"Oh, so I do!" instinctively licking her finger and trying to rub it off, only making her finger sooty. She leant over and smeared her finger on jess' cheek, transferring some soot.

"Oi!" she mocked a horror expression but giggled after. Patting her legs indicating Kate to put her legs up on her lap. "Come on then, let me get my hands on you!"

Kate did as instructed and instantly rested her head back as Jess began working her magic once again, after the day they had this was just what she needed and would return the favour afterwards.

"How is that?" Jess asked, taking a more caressive approach as opposed to the typical sports method of massage.

"Wonderful!" she parted her legs slightly, bending one knee.

Jess took it as a subtle hint and allowed her hands more freedom and massaged her mother's calves, her legs were a little spikey from the regrowth of hair. She too hadn't bothered with shaving that day, it was the weekend and well, she wasn't out on the town trying to pull.

"Jessie? Can I ask you something?"

"Umm sure!" She caught a lump in her throat.

"You wouldn't know of any decent websites for...well....porn? I just seem to get these horrible ones with pop-ups and annoying ads."

"Oh, um yeah. It really depends on what you are looking for really, as in niche?" Jess was shocked at the request but who was she to judge? She admired her mother for asking.

"Niche?"

"Yeah, what specific thing you are looking for, like a category!"

"Oh, I see what you mean now!" she pondered a moment. "Just more amateur stuff I think, I have seen some of the more modern stuff but it is not something I want to watch."

"You mean hardcore porn? Yeah, it does nothing for me either!" Jess went quiet for a moment. "Tell you what, If you give me the device you want to watch it on, I can set up a few great websites for you if you like?

"Thanks, that will be great dear!"

"That way, you can search through everything and see what takes your fancy! I will also give you a link to a great site that has great stories, just in case you wanted to read other peoples work and let your imagination run free."

"Sounds good to me!" Kate put her hand on one of Jess's and squeezed firmly. "You are such an amazing daughter Jess!"

"Wine is getting to you already I see!" Jess grinned back at her mother.

"No! I have been thinking about you a lot today and am aware that I have never really told you that..."

"Thanks." Jess could feel tears build up but nipped them in the bud and perked up. "It has been a nice weekend so far, hasn't it?"

"It has but it is not over yet!" She shifted in her seat, opening her legs a little more as she reached for her wine. She took a sip and set it back down on the coffee table, she looked into the fire for a while before turning to Jess.

"So, you mentioned things, kinks! What are yours?" she felt Jess's grip tighten on her leg, she also wanted Jess to start on her thighs but she seemed hesitant. "That's if you don't mind my asking?"

"It is ok, I do have a few but I am worried that you might think less of me or go bat shit crazy and throw me out of the house!" She looked at her mother seeking reassurance.

"Darling, it is ok! I won't do either of those things."

"Be careful what you wish for!" She smiled at her mother and decided that she would start from the beginning.

Kate shifted in her seat again, removing the robe and adjusting her camisole before returning to focus on her daughter.

"When we were younger and we were in our first year at Uni, Jack and..." She began.

"What? You and your brother!" Kate was shocked and a little mortified but simmered down when she saw the face Jess was making at her.

"Jack and I had done the whole show me yours thing via video call."

"That actually sounds rather sweet!" Kate mused and focused on Jess again.

"Well, we have always been close and talk about almost everything together. we were 19 at the time when we first did it, it was exciting and we both laughed initially." she paused for breath. "We started exposing ourselves to each other on our video calls and started masturbating together, to each other masturbating!"

Kate remained silent, she was intrigued and still a little mortified but waited for Jess to continue with her story.

"I have to admit, despite us still being virgins at the time, I really wanted to reach into the screen and grab his fat erect cock and stick it in my mouth!"

"Jess!" Kate was trying her best but it was hard hearing her daughter talk about her brother like that.

"Well, we did that for a while anyway. I came for him and squirted a few times, he shot his load on his stomach most of the time but occasionally onto his screen and I would pretend to lick it off."

"JESS! Enough of that!" Kate pushed her daughter gently on the shoulder and lightly hit her arm, resting her hand on Jess's. "Do you still have these calls?"

"No, we stopped a year ago and now that he has a girlfriend. It would not be the right thing to do but if she was into it, that would be a different story!"

"Thank you for sharing that with me, how will I face Jack again!" she laughed. "You wouldn't though would you?" she added.

"What? Sleep with Jack?" seeing her mother nod. "Not sure really, if I did it would be under special circumstances and protection would be a must!" she shrugged.

"And sleeping with a family member doesn't bother you?"

"It really depends on how they feel about each other and to what end! I would never want to get pregnant by Jack but if we were both in a position where we needed that contact, I would consider it but like most things, there would be rules."

"I see! What if I were to sleep with your brother? Not saying I will or ever want to but, how would that make you feel?"

"I honestly can't answer that! Like I said, circumstances and rules etc." Jess moved her hand onto her mothers thigh and began massaging. She was being careful, the fact that her mother was asking these questions intrigued her and was turning her on so much that she could swear that she was leaving a wet patch on the sofa.