Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else? What other kinks?" Kate kept up her inquiry.

"Not so much a kink really but I am bisexual, I like boys and girls and sometimes both at the same time." she smiled with uncertainty, a little worried at how her mother was going to react to her truths.

"Makes sense really, I recently read an article that stated it was fairly commonplace these days. My generation is completely different though, I guess there were more defined roles in households and same sex relationships weren't accepted." she paused. "The world is very different now I guess, it is nice to see people having more freedom to choose and express themselves."

"Still a long way to go though mum!" Jess interjected.

"I know dear." Kate stretched her legs out bringing them together before swinging them off Jess's lap. "Just going to grab a glass of water, need to cool off a little." She stood up and left the room.

Jess watched her leave, she was a little confused by her mothers behaviour but came to the conclusion that whatever it was, her mother was probably having a tougher time. She had a headache coming on, the day had clearly taken it out of her but it had been nice. She stood up and went through to the kitchen to get herself a bottle of water, her mother was standing by the sink with a glass of water in her hand looking out of the window.

Jess helped herself to a bottle of water from the fridge and walked over to her mother, who hadn't acknowledged her presence. She frowned but leant down and kissed the nape of her neck.

"Sorry but I am going to go lie down, I have a headache coming on! It has been a lovely day but it has taken a lot out of me." She didn't wait for a response, just turned and left the room.

Kate turned around but was too late, Jess had already gone! Placing the glass in the sink, she turned the lights out as she walked through to the lounge and made the fire safe to burn out before she too headed up the stairs. Her own head was still in turmoil because she knew what she wanted and needed, but taking that first step was proving to be rather difficult for her. She was really hoping that Jess would make the first move, she figured that Jess was probably as conflicted as she was.

Throughout the past 24 hours, certain things having happened and others being said, it was a lot to take on board. The fact that in that time, she was just a hard working widow with 2 children to all of the above but now she wanted to have intimate relations with her daughter. She couldn't think of what would or could happen if something were to take place, she just knew how she felt being around her daughter.

She stopped at Jess's doorway and looked in on her, the light was out and Jess was lying on the bed with her back to the door. After a few minutes, she left and went to her own bedroom. She sat on her bed feeling a little annoyed with herself, she reached over and picked up her tablet computer and waited for it to register her face before it allowed her to use it. Opening the browser, she looked for the new additions that Jess had saved for her earlier and upon locating them, she opened up the first link. It took her to a fairly complex website that was actually easy to navigate, finding the videos section and then the list of niches or categories. Scanning through several and selecting videos at random, she was pleased to have none of the annoying pop-ups or ads, the videos were mostly homemade which pleased her. There was plenty of time to sift through these, she thought.

Moving on to the next link, it opened up a website dedicated to sexual stories that were written mostly by its users. There was a vast catalogue covering many different niches, that was her new word she thought. "Niche!" she said to herself. One that instantly jumped out at her was the Incest/Taboo category, all others just faded to the background. Instinctively, she looked towards her door and smiled to herself, Jess was good and she wondered whether this was intended.

There was only one link left in the list, she clicked on it and waited for the page to load up. It was titled "Down the Rabbit Hole!" and appeared to be a blog of some sort, it was classy and very well designed. She studied its contents and saw that there were galleries, videos, stories etc. The content creator was an English woman in her twenties and the site was created to showcase the other side of her life apparently. Her identity was kept a secret, no sensitive personal information and no pictures of her face were displayed. Kate spent about an hour looking through the site, she saw some great pictures and videos alongside some more unsavoury yet intriguing ones. Her hand had descended on her pussy several times, she was wetter than she could ever remember and it felt so silky that she couldn't stop rubbing her clitoris, pausing to open up a video that piqued her curiosity before continuing with self pleasure.

It didn't take long for her to cum, relaxing back on to the headboard with her eyes closed and her chest heaving. "Oh wow!" she said to herself. She got up and went to use the bathroom to freshen up and clean up her mess. After using the toilet and wiping herself dry, her pussy juices had seeped down between her bum cheeks. Upon returning to her bed, she saw that massive wet patch she had created and put her hand to her mouth in shock. Sitting down she went back to the site and continued looking through its content, she found more videos that made her want to throw the tablet down but she wanted to watch more because they were having a desirable effect on her.

Seeing something in the background of the current video made her pause it, looking closer at the image confirmed what she saw and this time she did drop the tablet and raised her hands to her mouth. She was in shock, could this really be true? She asked herself Picking up the tablet again, she flicked through several images and could not believe that she hadn't noticed straight away.

"Jess!" she said quietly.

She sat there quietly in contemplation of what she was seeing and what she had done over the past hour, even the events of the day started making more sense to her! She now knew that she would never look at her daughter in the same light as she did before but instead found she admired her more now for having this freedom she had made for herself. Of course, as a parent she was not overly pleased but the bottom line was that she had done her bit and Jess was now her own woman in charge of her own life.

Thinking of Jess, she stood up and made her way to go see her because she wanted to make sure she was ok and hopefully to apologise for leaving her like she did earlier in the evening. Upon entering her bedroom, she could see that Jess hadn't moved from how she was lying earlier when she last looked in on her. She walked over and lifted the duvet and was greeted by a bare bottom, Jess's t-shirt had ridden up her back and had exposed her behind but then she wouldn't have been expecting anyone to come join her and witness it. Kate slid in behind her daughter and pressed herself into her and draped her arm around her waist, she kissed Jess on the head before lowering her shoulder and laying her other arm above her head.

Jess shifted and pushed her bum backwards, took her mothers hand and pulled it to her breasts. Kate smiled and kissed her on the side of her head close to her ear.

"Are you awake?" she whispered into her ear.

"No!" Jess whispered back.

"I am sorry about earlier, darling." she put her head against Jess's. "I am just feeling very conflicted at the moment."

"About what though?" Jess pulled her mothers hand to her mouth and kissed it. "Tell me, please."

"You need to understand that it is not easy for me to say and do, but I know that I want it!" Kate was trembling with anticipation. Jess had now shifted on to her back and was looking at her.

"What is IT? And what do you WANT?" Jess spoke softly but put emphasis in the words that she thought key to unlocking her mother. Although she knew what was inevitably coming, she wasn't prepared for the answer.

Kate summoned up as much courage as she could muster and just went for it, she couldn't believe what she was about to do. Moving her arm so that she was resting on her elbow.

"Admit my feelings for you have changed and intensified over the past 24 hours and..." she paused.

"And?" Jess was smiling at her mother.

"And, that I want to go down the rabbit hole!" Kate was watching for the reaction, Jess's eyes widened and her jaw dropped at the realisation of what had just been said to her.

"How. How did you figure it out? I thought I was being so careful!"

"I saw something that I recognised, my dear child."

"In the video where you were on all fours and the camera moves in closer to your bottom whilst you are..."

"Farting?"

"Yes, farting!" Kate could see the embarrassment in Jess's face. "You can see my painting on the wall."

"Oh shit! Well, I never expected you to see those videos."

"But you gave me the link!"

"I know but I never thought you would figure out that it was me!"

"It's ok!" she bent her head down and kissed her softly on the lips, her mouth lingering.

Jess ran her hand through her mothers hair before pulling her in for another kiss, this time with open mouths. Their tongues mingled as they made out with each other, the kissing was slow but powerful and both women were breathing heavily through their noses. Jess occasionally pulled back and sucked on her mothers bottom lip followed by softly biting it, when the chance came, Kate took to sucking Jess's tongue. After a short while they both took a break, smiling at each other as they both were clearly enjoying each other.

"Are you sure you are okay with this mum?" Jess asked politely, she was trying to give her mother a way out. Not that she wanted her to change her mind but it was the right thing to do and she would accept it if that was the case.

Kate looked at Jess with so much love, she brushed some stray hairs out of her face and tucked them behind her ears. She leant down and kissed her on the lips again before replying.

"Yes, I am sure!" she had never spent so much time being this close to her daughter's face and she was taking in how beautiful she was, she could see a lot of her late husband in her.

"About my website though? What do you honestly think?"

"I think that you are just expressing yourself and being open about the things that interest you, things that you clearly like and want to share with others." She paused. "I am glad that you keep your identity hidden because if the wrong people like an employer see those things, it would have a devastating effect on your life!"

"I know! It is just that I found it hard keeping all of it to myself, I found out that my particular likes or fetishes were actually quite common and I wanted to share them with others too."

"When did it all start? Your desires for more..." Kate was trying to find the right words.

"You mean my interest in more taboo topics?"

"Yes, Taboo! Thank you." Kate rolled her eyes at Jess jokingly.

"Hard to say really, it just happened over time! One minute I am searching for penises and vaginas online, then all of a sudden I am watching women peeing into each other's mouths and then farting and pooping videos!" Jess cringed slightly as she heard herself being so nonchalant about it.

"It's ok dear, I understand what you mean! Wetting myself and then masturbating about it afterwards was quite an escalation for me, the next day bearing myself to my daughter and pissing in front of her with the hope of being watched by her!" Biting her lip as she saw the realisation appear on Jess's face.

"You mean you did that on purpose?" Shocked once more with her mouth agape.

"I could have easily gone whilst at the café but honestly thought I could make it home, oh well!"

"I guess I should be thanking you then?" She pulled a face at her mother.

"I should be thanking you too for sharing your other side to me, it could not have been easy for you!"

"Oh it was easy, I just didn't expect you to discover that it was me! I honestly thought that you would go ape and throw me out of the house!"

Kate sat up and turned to face Jess, who had sat up as well and had turned to face her. As a mother, she knew that she probably should have lost her cool and scolded Jess but knew it wouldn't do anyone any good.

"Perhaps you are right, go on then! Get out of my house!" she laughed. "No honestly, I am trying to be as open minded as I can, so just bear with me okay!"

"What was that?" Jess smiled. "Did you just ask me to bare for you?" She pulled her t-shirt over her head and mockingly covered her breasts with it. She shifted on to her knees and threw her t-shirt on the floor and then placed her hands in her lap, covering her vagina.

Kate laughed and then fell silent as her eyes fell upon her daughter's naked body, her focus being on her breasts that she ascertained were about a C cup with small nipples that appeared to blend with her skin tone. She could see the faint lines of her abdominal muscles below but thought it could be shadows as the room was only illuminated by the moonlight, however it was bright enough to see each other close up.

It was certainly having a desired effect on her as her own nipples were erect and that familiar feeling between her legs returned, she almost put her hand to her vagina but held back. She moved on to her knees so they were now kneeling facing each other, she reached out and caressed the side of Jess's face and then ran her down until it came to a stop on one of her daughter's breasts. She felt a slight tremble from her body and made eye contact before placing her free hand on the other breast, she squeezed them softly and lifted them. She also noticed that both nipples were pierced and had bars through them, with little balls on either side.

Jess placed her hands on her mother's thighs and pushed them towards her body, they disappeared under her satin shorts and stopped at the crease where her leg met her body. She leant her head forward and kissed her mother on the cheek, then on her neck before moving back to her cheek and then on her lips. She withdrew her hands and took the hem of her mother's camisole and proceeded in lifting it upwards, her mother lifted her arms above her head in anticipation. Jess took a moment to admire her mother, she loved the contours of her body but had noticed that she had stubble on her armpits which turned her on a lot.

Kate tossed her top onto the floor, she felt a little giddy being exposed like this in front of her daughter and instinctively covered her own breasts with her arms. Jess moved forward and straddled her as closely as she could, she took her mother's hands and pulled them behind her back before putting her own arms around her. It was now the second time that day that their breasts were pressing against each other, nipples hard as rocks but this time it was skin against skin. She had goose bumps but could feel the sweat on her skin and on Jess's, the room smelled different too or was it the smell of them both. Not dwelling on it, Kate moved her hands down her daughter's back onto her buttocks and firmly squeezed her cheeks, Jess pushed backwards so her cheeks were spread and her asshole was exposed as well as her pussy.

"Oh mother!" Jess had one hand on the back of her mothers head, the other she moved down her back slowly before stopping at the top of her bottom. She moved her head down to kiss her mother on the neck, allowing her to push her hand down between her buttocks to find her goal.

"Jess!" Kate's voice was laboured. She flinched when Jess touched her anus but when she gently rubbed it in a circular motion, she soon became used to it and welcomed the touch.

Jess withdrew her hand and brought it to her lips, she watched her mother's expression as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, she placed the finger she had used to caress her mothers anus on it and closed her eyes as she sucked. She let out a delightful moan and opened her eyes again to see her mother transfixed by what she had just seen.

Kate leant forward and kissed Jess, again their tongues mingled briefly before Jess pulled away. Kate became a little confused but then felt herself being pushed onto her back, she moved her legs from underneath herself as Jess sat on her abdomen. She could feel the heat emanating from Jess's vagina and most certainly feel how wet and aroused she was, as well as feeling her own arousal. Looking up, she really appreciated the view of Jess's naked form before her, she had never seen boobs from this perspective, she reached up and took them in her hands and squeezed.

Jess looked down at her mother and bent down to kiss her, she could feel her mothers hands on her waist as they then moved up to her underarms. She enjoyed the feel of her mothers thumbs rubbing on her armpits, she hadn't shaved that week and had considerable growth there but it didn't bother her in the slightest. Hearing the moan coming from her mother, she could tell that she was enjoying it too! As she kissed her neck, she moved her right hand to her mother's breast and then moved it down her body over her stomach and paused on her abdomen.

"May I?" Jess whispered into her mothers ear. She could feel the tremble of anticipation in her body and her breathing clearly indicating that she was enjoying what was happening.

"P...please!" Jane moved her hands down Jess's back and grabbed her buttocks again.

Jess continued, she decided that she would touch her mothers pussy through her satin shorts, they were damp to touch and she could feel how wet she was through the fabric as she rubbed with an up and down motion. Things were really heating up, their sweat covered bodies against each other and the heat that she could feel emanating from her mother's vagina. She began moving herself down her mothers body, kissing gently as she went but spent a few moments sucking on one of her erect nipples before she moved down to her navel. Her mother flinched when she felt her tongue enter it, she giggled before sitting up on her knees again.

She took hold of the waistband of her mothers satin shorts, looking at her for her reaction and then smiled when she saw her mother nod her approval. She began to pull them down and her mother lifted her bum off the bed to assist her, lifting her legs up in the air so she could pull them off. She couldn't resist putting them to her face and inhaling the many scents coming from them, she rubbed the gusset between fingers and thumb.

Looking down, she could just make out her mothers hair covered labia sticking out from between her thighs but couldn't see her anus as it was too dark. She put her hands on her mothers ankles and prised her legs apart, there was little resistance from her mother as she spread her legs wide affording her full view and access to her sodden pussy. Jess drew a line with her finger along her mothers leg, along her inner thigh and finally cupped her hand over her engorged pussy. She held it there for a time before pressing her middle finger between her outer labia as her mother raised her bum off the bed again.

"Oooh Jessie!" Kate arched her back, now gripping the bed sheet in both of her hands. "Fuc...king....hell!"

It didn't take Jess long to locate her mother's clitoris, it felt larger than any other she had felt before and it was hard. She couldn't wait to see it up close and the prospect of taking it in her mouth was driving her crazy. She had to take it slow though as she didn't want to apply too much pressure on her mother. Pushing her finger into her mothers vagina every now and then as she rubbed her clitoris, she could feel the energy build up and knew a release was imminent and this was confirmed as her mother started gyrating her hips and began to shudder.