Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my...God! I'm going to... I'm cumming!" Kate said aloud, panting heavily as her chest heaved. It took a while for her to calm down as Jess kept her finger deep inside and her palm pressed against her clitoris and hairy mound.

"Oh my God, that was fucking amazing!" Kate looked into her eyes, she could see the lust in Jess's eyes as her own began to well up with tears. Jess's expression changed to one of concern.

"It's ok!" she now smiled at Jess.

"Are you sure?" Jess asked quietly.

"Yes dear! Very sure!"

Jess slowly eased her hand from her mother's vagina giving it a playful rub before she brought it to her mouth, first she sniffed at it and then licked her fingers whilst looking directly at her mother. She then extended her hand to her mothers face, who promptly took it in her own and proceeded to lick her fingers and sucked on them as well. Jess leant down again and kissed her mother, she gently bit her lip and sat up again.

"Thank you Mother."

"What for? I didn't really do anything?"

"No! You have done more than enough!" she said smiling.

"But what about you? Don't you want me to...." She stopped speaking as Jess's finger touched upon her lips to silence her.

"All in good time, gently does it!"

Kate knew what she meant and didn't protest, although she had wanted to reciprocate but instead she just nodded and smiled back at her.

"I never thought I would say this but as your mother, I cannot wait to be manhandled inappropriately by you again!" Kate said with mischief in her voice, she winked at Jess.

"If that is your idea of inappropriate!" Jess laughed. "You are in for a real shock Mother!"

"Oh really?" Kate replied playfully. "Like what?"

They both got up from the bed and embraced each other, brushing the hair from each other's faces. Jess whispered something into her mothers ear, her reaction was priceless and Jess just grinned with her tongue sticking out of the side of her mouth.

"Dirty girl!" Kate said with a smile.

"Good night mother!"

"Night dear, thank you for everything."

Jess watched her mother leave her room naked, such a beautiful figure she mused. She went to the toilet before coming back to her bed, catching sight of her mothers shorts on the floor and picking them up before collapsing onto her pillow. She brought the shorts to her face and inhaled once more, squeezing them in her hand before she quickly fell into a deep sleep.