Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it ok?" Jess looked up at her, had she gone too far?

"It's certainly different!" She moved her hand deeper and cupped it, Jess's urine forced its way out wherever it could go.

"Ooh!" She felt her mother pressing a finger into her vagina, the flow of her urine now subsiding.

Kate stopped and removed her hand, smiling at giving a little payback. Jess grinned and took her mothers hand, she brought it to her mouth and began licking it all over, tasting her own urine. She stood up straight and kissed her mother, who kissed her back willingly. They both finished cleaning themselves and stepped out of the shower to dry each other off.

Jess was the first to alight from the bathroom, she headed for her mothers bed and let the towel drop to the floor as she pulled back the duvet before sliding her naked body into the bed. Kate soon followed, her face lit up when she saw Jess lying in her bed on one elbow, the duvet was pulled back for her as she too dropped her towel and climbed into the bed.

"Jess, you have opened my mind to a lot of things lately." She brushed the side of Jess's face, pushing hair behind her ear. "I feel apprehensive but I want it, I want more!"

"I know what you mean Mum!" Concern across her face. "You need to know that I feel conflicted too, about what we are doing and what we have done but." She paused. "I too want more."

"Let's not worry about this for now!" Kate moved her arm outwards, Jess understood the cue and moved closer and hugged her. Kate's arm came down and her hand rested on her side. Jess brought her leg over her mothers and placed her arm around her mothers body. She began stroking her mother's arm pit, there was stubble there which she liked a lot.

"That feels nice!"

"Mum." Jess reached up and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you!"

"Love you too, sweetheart." She returned the gesture by kissing her on the head. "Get some sleep!"

Nothing more was said, Jess had fallen asleep almost instantly but Kate laid there unable to sleep as her back ached and she was a little uncomfortable but didn't want to disturb Jess's slumber.

3

Kate hadn't been able to sleep well, the aching in her back made it hard for her to get comfortable. At first she did not want to move because Jess looked so peaceful sleeping on her like she was when she had dozed off, but at some point she had changed her position and now faced away from her. Easing herself up slowly, she then reached for her phone and saw that it was nearly 7pm and immediately thought to wake Jess up otherwise she would be awake all night. Looking at her daughter laying beside her with the duvet barely covering her, she took in the sight of her body and admired the contours of her figure.

She brushed her hand through Jess's hair causing her to stir from her sleep, she let out a little sigh and rolled on to her back as she rubbed her eyes. Kate now had sight of her breasts laying flat against her chest, nipples were small and erect. She looked down lower and saw her pubic mound covered with neatly trimmed hair but still had good coverage. As Jess stretched her arms above her head, Kate again saw the short growth of hair on her under arms and found it rather erotic to look at.

"Hello sleepy head!" Kate smiled down at Jess.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 7pm dear!" She brushed her hand over Jess's forehead.

"Best get up then I suppose, are you hungry?" She looked up at her mother.

"I could eat, yes." She replied, still brushing her hand over Jess's forehead. "I just can't be arsed to cook!"

"Pizza?" Jess sat up and shimmied next to her mother. "I could murder a four cheese from that little pizzaria in the village right now!"

"Sounds like a plan, why don't you order them up while I go to the toilet."

"Which one do you want?"

"I will go for the same as you, thanks dear."

Kate disappeared into the bathroom and Jess went to her own bedroom to retrieve her mobile phone, she placed the order and paid. Deciding that she would take the opportunity to visit the toilet as well, she took out a clean bathrobe from the cupboard and wrapped it around herself and tied the belt after she finished. She bumped into her mother in the hallway and laughed, they had both opted for bathrobes.

"Great minds uh?" she said to her mother, holding out her arm.

"It appears so!" She gladly took the support as they both made their way downstairs.

"Don't forget, you are in possession of a unique limited edition voucher for a full body massage from yours truly!" Jess said with a flourish of her hand.

"Oh yes! Almost forgot about that." She bumped shoulders with Jess.

"Hey!" She leant into her mother. "The pizzas won't be long, we can make a start after we eat."

"I cannot wait!"

Their pizzas had arrived and they had spent a good hour eating, drinking and chatting and during that time, both women had somehow allowed their robes to open exposing their bodies partially.

"That was just what I needed!" Jess leant back in her chair and rubbed her stomach, her robe had fallen down to her elbow.

"Can I get you another drink?" Kate stood up, she left her robe on the chair as she walked over to the fridge.

"Sure!" Jess watched her mother walk slowly to the fridge, her eyes fixated on her bottom and the way it moved as she walked. Her mind flashed back to when she had squatted on the walk, licking her lips as she recollected the image. She stood up and walked over to her mother and placed her hand on her bottom, moving it between her bum cheeks and pushing her fingers in before drawing them upwards. "Do you have any oils?"

"Oh my!" She wiggled her bum, feeling the pain again. "There should be something suitable in my bathroom cabinet, I think."

"Why don't you go up and I will tidy up down here!" She insisted, not allowing her mother to say otherwise.

"Ok ok, I won't argue!" She gave Jess a kiss on the cheek and left.

Jess pottered around the kitchen tidying up after their dinner, she had put her robe back on and collected up her mothers robe. She held it to her nose and breathed in, it smelled as though it had just been washed. Looking out of the window, she could see her reflection in the glass as looked out into the garden and the trees beyond. Goosebumps had appeared on her arms and she felt her stomach churn a little, she was nervous but excited at the same time. Although excited about what was building up between herself and her mother, she was still aware that it was incestuous and morally wrong but felt it was not as bad had it been with her brother say.

She rubbed her arms as she turned and made her way upstairs, each step made her heart beat faster and her smile widened as she reached the top. She entered her mothers bedroom but it was empty, her bedroom was as well but found her mother in the guest bedroom that was opposite Jack's old room.

"There you are!" She looked around the room. "How come in here?

"Well, I thought that if you are going to use oils, I didn't want to get my bed all messy again and well, this room is never used and the bedding is in need of updating!" She moved her hand across her belly, she wished it were flatter but it didn't bother her too much. She extended her other hand. "Here you go!"

"Thank you!" Jess took the bottle of oil and looked at it. "This is good stuff mother!"

"So my girl, how do you want me?"

"Now that would be telling!" Jess gave her a wink. "Why don't you lie down on your front, I can get straight to your back." she motioned to the bed.

"Ok, would you mind helping me with the duvet?"

Instinctively, Jess had already moved to help her mother with the bed, removing the pillows and duvet from it, giving them a clear surface to use. After folding the duvet up and placing it on a chair in the corner of the room, Jess took off her own robe and placed it on the chair as well. Kate was already lying down on her front facing away from her towards the headboard, her arms at her side and legs together with her feet pointing downwards. Jess took a moment to take in the sight of her mother lying there, unable to resist licking her lips when she gazed upon her bottom. The lines and contours, how nicely rounded it was even though there were a few very pale stretch marks, her breasts slightly bulging from under the weight could just be seen between her body and arms.

Jess walked up to the bed and drew her finger up her mothers body, starting at the sole of her foot and moving slowly up the inside of her leg up her thighs. Kate had flinched a few times, her legs spreading a little, giving Jess a better view between her thighs. Her eyes widened when she saw how moist her mothers vagina was by her glistening pubic hair, it was her anus that really caught her attention. Jess hadn't noticed that her mother had turned her head and was now looking at her, an amused grin on her face.

"Darling?" Kate smiled at her daughter's reaction when she realised that she had been caught. "Shall we begin? Or would you prefer to gawp at my bottom all evening?" She winked at Jess.

"Ha!" She retrieved the bottle of oil and unscrewed the cap before applying a generous amount into her hand. She knelt beside her mother's torso and rubbed her hands together before placing them on her mothers back, slowly rubbing them in a circular motion on the site of her pain. She poured oil directly from the bottle on her back and moved it around to ensure maximum coverage, she then started the massaging process.

Groans of approval escaped her mother's lips despite the odd wince now and then, she was really feeling the benefit of her daughter's touch and welcomed the sensations of her own arousal. Her vulva was more exposed as she shifted her body slightly, she was grateful for the respite of cool air against her skin.

"You are very good at this, you know!" Kate said almost whispering.

"I am just making it up as I go along!"

"Well, keep doing what you are doing!" She moved her arms above her head.

Jess continued massaging her mothers body for some time, her arms, neck and shoulders before moving back down to the pain site and then on to her legs. More soft moans escaped her mothers lips as she kneaded her flesh, her breathing slow and shallow. Jess decided that she would up the ante and push the boundary a little, even though she felt that there really were none between them but still was erring on the side of caution. Her mother's buttocks felt amazing as she squeezed them, manipulating them in all directions before moving back up her back.

"Don't stop!"

Jess smiled as she looked at her mothers face, eyes were still closed but she was smiling and was clearly enjoying herself. She pushed her right hand down between her buttocks, fingers moving over her anus towards her hair covered vulva. Her mouth opened in surprise at how wet her mother was, she pursed her lips when she felt her erect clitoris. Pushing her middle finger back and forth over the opening to her vagina, occasionally inside as well.

"Oh Jess! That is so nice!" Kate purred.

Jess's hand moved back up allowing her middle finger to rest on her mother's anus, she traced her finger tip around it and could feel the tightness of her sphincter muscle. Withdrawing her hand to her mouth, she sucked on her middle finger and then returned it back, she applied more pressure and used three fingers to rub in a circular motion around it. Deciding that more lubricant was needed, she bent her head down so that her mouth was centimetres away and slowly spat saliva on to her mother's hole. Again, she rubbed around but this time she periodically pushed her middle finger tip into her mother's asshole.

"Fuck!" Kate gasped.

"Sorry."

"No, it is amazing! Please don't stop!"

Jess gradually pushed in deeper until she could go no further, feeling her mother pushing back a little and moaning her pleasure at being anally penetrated. Jess kept her finger buried deep as she bent down and kissed her mother on the neck, she pulled her finger out as she kissed her mother on the cheek, a loud raspy fart escaped her mother's arse. Jess laughed aloud.

"Oh dear God, I am so sorry!" Kate felt a mixture of horror and humour, her grimace quickly turned to a smile and then laughter.

"Certainly pick your moments, mother!" She kissed her mother on the shoulder as she pushed her finger back inside, she pumped it in and out several times before removing it again. More raspy farts followed. Jess sucked on her finger again, closing her eyes as she savoured the taste of it.

Kate buried her face in the pillow, she felt mortified at her flatulence but she had no control over what her bottom was doing. She considered asking Jess to stop but was enjoying herself too much, Jess was clearly enjoying it too she thought to herself. She had never ventured into anal play, having had a simplistic view of anatomy and the fact that it was where waste exited the body. However, she had always enjoyed going to the toilet and vacating her bowels and most of the time they were always long and thick. She had always liked the feeling of her sphincter being stretched, sometimes it would be very painful but over time she had become used to it and loved the release when her anus would gape a little before returning to its natural state.

Jess had now taken up position behind her mother, kneeling between her legs and had begun massaging her thighs. Looking downwards, she could see the moisture all around her mothers pussy and creamy fluid that had gathered between her labia. Her eyes were fixed on the one thing that she wanted most, licking her lips as she pushed her hands up her mothers thighs to her bottom. She squeezed them and gently pushed them apart, a low sounding fart had escaped slowly, causing her mothers anus to contract a little as if it were winking at her.

Sliding down onto her stomach, her feet in the air as she in turn kissed both of her mother's bum cheeks. She paused briefly, her face hovering closely between her legs, smelling the familiar smell of an aroused vagina with the added musty thick aroma of ass. She took her time to inhale in and out, getting accustomed to her mother's scent before she took the next step. Psyching herself out as she counted in her head, in that moment there was nothing else in her thoughts, all noises were muffled. She began slowly kissing again, this time from her mother's lower back and down her ass crack before delicately kissing her anus.

"Oh Jess, what are you doing? That's dir.." She trailed off, clenching her hands on the edge of the mattress. "That's dirty!"

Kate moved onto one elbow and looked back at Jess, she made a feeble attempt to cover her asshole with her hand and felt Jess push her hand away gently. Jess had lifted her head up to look at her, the look she gave was enough to stop her from resisting any further. Kate simply nodded at her and returned to how she was lying before. Her eyes lit up almost immediately as she just let Jess do her thing, it felt good and why complain about something that felt good she thought.

Jess wasn't about to let her mother spoil her fun, the look she had given her had clearly been effective as she gave her consent. Lowering her head back down, she put her mouth around her mother's anus and pressed her tongue firmly onto it, her taste buds immediately reacting and she could feel the muscle expand and contract. She let out a moan. She began making out with her mother's ass, the thought alone amused her greatly but turned her on even more as she probed it with her tongue and sucked on it periodically. The noises her mother was making confirmed that she too was really enjoying it, her mother had also taken over spreading her own ass cheeks. Jess had no trouble locating her mothers clitoris, she gently pressed the side of it with her finger as she inserted her thumb into her vagina.

"Oh fuck, Yes!" Kate exclaimed aloud, she gyrated her hips trying to get in sync but couldn't quite get there, Jess took over and found it quickly.

Jess took her time, not wanting it to be over too soon, She was now accustomed to what she was doing. She had had to bury her face in deep once or twice because her mother had farted silently, obviously unaware that she had done so otherwise she would have objected again. Jess moved her face away for some air, she could see how swollen her mother's anus but it willingly accepted her finger as she pushed it in as far as it would go. She pushed a second one in and went deep again, this time she felt a bit of resistance on her finger tip. As she had suspected, her mother had a hard turd in her and her finger tip had a little brown smear on it which she wiped on her body. She gave a long lick from her mothers perineum over her anus and up her butt crack and rested her head sideways on her ass. She wanted to continue but wasn't ready for poo play just yet.

Although she watched a lot of videos of women pooping, even recording and uploading her own videos sometimes, that was about as far as she had gotten with it. Watersports was different, she loved pissing and when the mood took her, she would play solo in her bath at home. Her mother hadn't seemed bothered by her pissing in the shower previously and only hoped that she could be on the receiving end one day, maybe tonight she thought to herself.

"Roll over!" She said quietly, her breathing heavy.

"Ok!" Kate shifted and Jess got on her knees as she rolled over bringing one leg over Jess's head.

Jess was straight back in there, her focus was now on her mother's clitoris as she lightly sucked on it and manipulated it with her tongue. Her thumb was back inside her and she was now teasing her asshole again.

"Oh Jess, I think I am going to cum very soon!" She spread her legs further apart, placing both of her hands gently on Jess's head, pushing her fingers through her hair.

"Oh yes, yes!" grabbing at Jess's hair but not too hard to hurt her.

Jess flicked her tongue rapidly over her mother's clitoris, pushing her finger deeper once more into her ass. She could feel the turd again and gently pushed it, it was solid and unmoving. She was moving her thumb in a fast circular motion, she could feel the climax starting and kept up the assault with her tongue.

"Oh my God, oh my fucking..." Kate clenched her eyes shut, her knuckles white as she held Jess's hair pulling her into her. Her hips bucked as her orgasm hit, she was breathless and just made a squeaking sound before relaxing backwards letting go of Jess's hair.

"Fuck me! That was mind blowing!"

Jess lifted her head, she had a massive grin on her face. She caught her breath and crawled up over her mother's sweat covered body, kissing her skin as she went and stopped to take a nipple in her mouth before continuing. She kissed her mother on the mouth, tongues instantly doing battle as they passionately kissed each other. Sweaty bodies, sweat covered breasts mushing into each other as Jess relaxed on to her mothers body.

"You are such a dirty girl!" Kate whispered.

"I know! You are almost as bad!" Jess brushed the side of her mother's face, staring into her eyes as she put her soiled finger into her mother's mouth. She willingly accepted it and sucked upon it, the realisation soon hit and her eyes went wide but Jess just stuck her tongue back in her mouth and they kissed again.

"See, just as bad!" Jess said jokingly, she stroked her mothers exposed armpit. There was about a day's growth of hair, it felt like sandpaper as her thumb moved over it.

"What can I do for you?" Kate asked, looking into Jess's eyes as she gave her a kiss.

"Depends on what you would like to do!" Jess put the ball back in her court.

"Whatever you want I guess!"

"You guess?" Jess gave her mother a playful look. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to taste your pussy!" Kate said shyly. "I cannot believe I am saying that to my daughter!" She laughed aloud.