Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was saying the same thing to myself as I was making out with your ass!" Both laughed. "Okay, move down the bed a little." Jess rolled off her mother, who then shifted herself down the bed.

Jess moved up the bed on her knees, looking down into her mother's eyes she could see the anticipation and uncertainty. Smiled reassuringly at her and her mother smiled back. Jess was up on her knees and turned to face the wall as she lifted one leg over her mother's face, she shuffled a little to align herself better and paused. She could feel her mother's breath, the coolness of it flowing through her pubic hair and chilling the sensitive skin of her vulva. Satisfied with her position, she looked at her mother once more.

Kate's eyes were fixated on Jess's vagina as she moved her leg over her head, it was not as hairy as her own and neatly trimmed. She must have tidied it up a bit since the last time she had seen it, she had thought about doing hers but had not wanted to irritate the area. She glanced at Jess's asshole but there was not enough light to really make it out, no doubt she would see it at some point though, she thought. One thing that really fascinated her was looking up at her face over her hair covered mound, seeing her breasts from that perspective was something she had never seen before. It was more a mixture of seeing Jess's face smiling down at her through her cleavage that gave her a hot flush, her own vagina responding as well as she rubbed it.

"Ready?" Her mother nodded back at her, eyes wide and her mouth slightly open and she licked her lips quickly.

Jess lowered herself down slowly onto her mother's face being careful to not put too much pressure on her, She could feel her tongue exploring, her nose was against her own clitoris. It felt amazing, perhaps the fact that it was her mother she thought. She lifted herself a little.

"Flatten your tongue and stick it out, I can do the rest if you like?" She could see her mother's eyes just over her pubic hair, lowering herself again and feeling that she had done as asked. Jess began riding her mother's tongue, back and forth and round and round whilst applying varying pressure. Jess cupped her breasts and squeezed them hard as she moved her vagina back and forth, she was gradually moving more forward each time and could feel her mothers tongue on her perineum and eventually on her own asshole.

"So nice!" Jess said, still squeezing her breasts.

The taste was a little off putting at first for Kate, she didn't know what to expect but hadn't imagined that it would have a slight saltiness to it mixed with a metallic tang. That was how it appeared to her in her mind, the taste soon dissipated and it became more like water or perhaps just her saliva. She liked the feel of her pubic hair on her face and then as Jess lowered herself, having her nose buried in her vagina and her air supply cut off briefly before she felt the pressure ease and she could suck in some air.

Having followed Jess's instructions, her tongue now sticking out of her mouth and spread as flat as she could without straining her mouth. Jess had lowered herself down again and just sat there, she felt a little panic as she needed to breathe but Jess had instinctively moved so she could breathe. Her respite didn't last long as Jess now started moving back and forth on her tongue, she could feel the hardness of her clitoris as she moved. Jess had moved forward more, she felt a smoothness on her tongue and then what could only have been her puckered asshole. She was a bit unsure at first but stayed with it, not that she had any choice as Jess just continued to grind on her face. She brought her hands to Jess's bottom and dug her fingers into each cheek, pulling her forwards which meant she had more access to her asshole.

"Oh mother!" Jess purred, she stopped grinding and left her mother the only option of licking her asshole.

Kate moaned her approval, now fully into licking and kissing Jess's asshole. Giving her tongue a rest from being ridden, she tensed it and pressed it into Jess's anus, feeling the resistance of her sphincter which soon pulsated as Jess worked her muscles. Kate wasn't prepared for the fart that escaped, she suppressed a gag and tried to ignore it but the smell lingered for a while. Nowhere to go, she just continued to lick and probe Jess's asshole and soon became used to the taste which had a slight sweetness to it but soon became tasteless as her saliva diluted everything. She felt Jess lift herself from her face, cool air rushed over her sodden face.

"You ok down there?" Jess smiled. "Sorry about the fart, I couldn't stop it in time but you seemed to be really enjoying what you were doing!"

Kate took a while to catch her breath back, Jess was still poised over her with her hand rubbing her clitoris. Occasionally she spread her labia with her index and middle fingers, giving her an up close view of her vagina and she could see how creamy it was. She raised her head and licked the full length of it, sucking in as much of the fluid as she could and swallowed. She licked her lips, looking Jess in the eyes.

"God, I wish we had a strap-on right now!" Jess said with faint annoyance in her voice. "Would so love to use one on you." Lowering herself gently on to her mothers chest just above her breasts. "Am I too heavy?"

"No, you are fine! We can get one if you like." Kate smiled at her.

"You sure?"

"Of course darling! Anything you want." She squeezed her bum again. "Now then, how about lowering yourself again?" She stuck her tongue out and waggled it.

Jess noticed that when her mother said the word "Anything", she said it slowly and with purpose but was she reading too much into it? She wondered to herself. She knew herself what she wanted to do both with and for her mother, she also knew what she would like her mother to do to her. Although she only ever thought about these things and only lightly ventured into experimenting with herself, either watching in a mirror or filming herself on her phone.

"Anything you say?" She raised her eyebrow. "Be careful what you wish for Mother!"

"Oh yeah?" What are you going to do, urinate on me again?" She winked at Jess again.

Kate had been thinking about the exchange they had had in the shower a lot and the time she had wet herself, how it had made her feel and how she had masturbated to it. She had considered investing in some incontinence pants, so she could explore wetting herself and how it would feel to just let herself go. She was unsure, nervous and apprehensive at first but the more she thought about it, the more she wanted to experiment.

"Sounds like a yes to me!" Jess grinned. "Would you like me to pee on you again?"

Kate laughed nervously, she knew the answer was yes but she couldn't bring herself to say it. She glanced at Jess's crotch, her pubic hair was a little matted from her saliva and cum. She was aware of the aroma of their sex lingering around them, it was different from what she remembered from the last time she had had proper sex with her late husband. She liked it.

"Come on!" Jess said as she lifted herself from her mother's chest and stood up over her, taking her mother's arms as she stepped backwards and helped her to her feet. They both stepped off the bed and Jess led her mother by the hand to the en-suite, glancing back she could see slight concern on her mother's face. "We don't have to if you don't want to!"

"No, I want to!" her voice was a little shaky, her heartbeat quickened.

"We can do it in the bath or shower, any preference?"

"I will follow your lead darling!"

Jess stepped into the shower, still holding her mother's hand as she followed closely behind her. She pushed her mother up against the stone tiles, the coldness made her flinch a little but the feeling soon passed. Her hands now on her shoulders as she leant in and kissed her, pressing her body up against her. She took hold of one of her mother's hands and moved it down between her own legs, guiding it to her pussy as she moved her legs apart to accommodate them. Both of their hands, fingers entwined, rubbed at her pussy as their kissing intensified, they were both breathing hard into each other's mouths as their tongues danced.

"Ready?"

"Mm-hmm."

Jess concentrated and released a small amount, she wasn't desperate enough that she couldn't stop and start her flow. Feeling the warm liquid briefly pass through their fingers, she withdrew her own hand and rubbed the side of her face before licking her fingers, all the while looking into her mother's eyes. She could see them light up and her lips parted.

"Your turn!" She whispered into her ear and sucked on her ear lobe.

Kate brought her own hand up to her face, she sniffed at her fingers and noted that the smell was not as strong as she thought it would be. Then again, she knew it all depended on the time of day and how much liquid intake a person had throughout the day. She licked at her own fingers and sucked two of them. Taking the initiative, she put her hand back between Jess's legs and cupped her vagina. Jess kept quiet and released more urine, this time a little more. Kate rubbed her hand back and forth, far enough that she touched upon Jess's anus again before coming to a rest back where she started. Aware that Jess had stopped the flow, she brought her hand back to her face, it was slightly cupped and had retained a small amount of urine which she smeared her hand down her face to her mouth.

"Would you like to kneel down?"

Kate took to her knees and was now looking directly at Jess's crotch, she put her hands on Jess's thighs and rubbed them tenderly before moving a hand to her vagina again. Jess released another small amount, one hand parting her labia whilst the other stroked her hair. Kate took her cupped hand and brought it to her mouth, this time she drank a little and swallowed. She held the warm liquid in her mouth, she was unsure at first but kept it there for a while before swilling it and spitting it out. Looking up at Jess, who simply smiled back at her without saying a word, she looked back at her hand and took the remaining liquid into her mouth, swilling it again but this time she swallowed it down. She did not find it that unpleasant, she coughed a little but swallowed again and licked her lips, tasting the saltiness again.

Jess now had both of her hands on her mother's head, tilting her head back slightly as she stepped forward and spread her legs a little further apart. She was amazed at how courageous her mother was, for a first timer she was doing really well.

Kate could sense what was about to happen, she felt the butterflies in her stomach as she leant backwards a little more as Jess's vagina came to her mouth. She kissed and licked it, she could hear Jess moan her approval as she rubbed her vagina over her face. Jess had moved her hands down and both of them were now parting her, Kate could see everything down there. Her clitoris was the size of a large peanut M&M, her inner labia were symmetrical and her vaginal opening. She also saw her pee hole, she licked her pussy again and kept her open mouth underneath.

Jess released more urine, slowly at first but then a short burst. Kate felt the warm liquid hit the back of her throat and it quickly filled her mouth. Instinctively she gagged and spat out the contents of her mouth back over Jess's Vagina, it splashed over her thighs and drops fell on to her own body. She coughed again but moved her mouth back for more, this time Jess released it slowly and Kate swallowed what she felt comfortable with. She shuddered a little and laughed, looking up at Jess's face again for reassurance more than anything.

"Takes some time to get used to, you are doing really well!" Jess stepped back a little and bent down, she took her mother's chin in her hand and kissed her, tasting her own urine in her mouth. "Mmm, it tastes nice tonight! I have drunk plenty of water today though!"

"It does, I can't bloody believe I am actually doing this though!" She let out a soft laugh, rubbing the rivulets of Jess's urine into her skin.

"Close your eyes!"

"What?"

"Close your eyes!" Jess's tone had more authority the second time.

Kate obeyed, she felt a spurt of urine splash onto her chest before it became a steady stream that now moved from her body up to her face. It felt warmer for some reason as it cascaded over her face and into her hair, she opened her mouth and let it fill up before swallowing a little and pushing the remainder from her mouth over her chin and down onto her torso. She brought one hand to her breasts and began rubbing the urine all over her body. It felt really good and really turned her on. Jess moved her stream downwards over her chest and further so it was now directly hitting her on her vulva, her body shuddered as she began rubbing her pissed soaked vagina.

"Oh my God Jess!" She panted. "I am so close again, my mouth please!"

Jess stepped forward quickly, feeling that she was soon going to run out of urine, she planted herself onto her mother's mouth and let her flow out without pushing. The moaning coming from her mother was enough to tell her that she was really enjoying herself, her rapid breathing through her nose told her that she was on the edge of cumming. Jess's flow was coming to an end and she forced out what she had left, once again she let out a fart but this time it sounded wet.

"Sorry!" She offered but only heard a moan in return.

"Fuck fuck, that was intense Jess! What the hell?" Kate moved so she could sit on the floor and give her knees a rest, unaware at how much they had been hurting. Jess had sat down beside her, both were now sitting in urine and both smiling as they looked at each other.

"I think to say you enjoyed that is a bit of an understatement!" Jess placed her hand on her mother's thigh and rubbed it.

"Honestly Jess, I really don't know what came over me." She looked at her. "A part of me feels as though I should be mortified but I am not, not in the slightest!"

"That's good! I didn't expect you to get so involved! Perhaps a little taste, just on your hands but when I told you what to do, you willingly did!" She kissed her mother on the cheek. "Well done Mum."

"Thank you sweetie." She put her hand on top of Jess's. "What does it feel like?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, peeing on someone? How does it make you feel?"

"I haven't really put much thought into it really, It felt liberating and a little empowering but then I felt a little conflicted because I was defiling you!" She paused. "However, that made me enjoy it more though and turned me on, my legs were shaking as well."

"Have you ever been on the receiving end?" Kate enquired.

"Umm, I have tried it on myself before but I think that is different overall." She patted her mother's thigh. "Why? Are you offering?" She bumped her shoulder with he brown.

"I suppose I am! Would you like that?"

"I would like it, yes but only if you are certain it is something you want to do, no pressure whatsoever!"

Jess shifted her body forward and laid down on the floor of the shower, brushing her hair back so it wasn't caught underneath her body and splayed her arms out to her sides. She watched her mother get up to her feet, she turned to look down at her and brushed her own piss soaked hair behind her head.

"How does this work? What would you like me to do?"

"How about you just do what you feel best, do what you want!" She smiled up at her. "You can just let it all go and cover my torso, you can direct your flow at my pussy or you can squat over my face whatever!"

"Ok!" Kate stepped over Jess's body. "Can't believe I am doing this!" She giggled a little before focusing on the task at hand.

Kate put her hands on her vulva and spread her engorged labia apart, she bent her knees a little and allowed her flow to start. At first it was a dribble that only dripped down onto Jess's stomach, her flow intensified and she now shot a stream out onto Jess's chest that splashed over her breasts. Jess grabbed her breasts and pushed them together and started rubbing her mother's urine over her skin.

"God, that is hot!" Jess exclaimed.

"I see what you mean, although I am not feeling much conflict!" She laughed and released her bladder again, this time her stream hit Jess in the face.

Jess screwed her eyes shut and giggled. She opened her mouth to catch some of her mothers urine, swallowing what she could. Her mother's urine was a little stronger in taste than her own, it wasn't off putting at all to her and she wanted more of it.

"Squat over my mouth!" She ordered her mother, her voice firm. She began rubbing her clitoris as she watched her mother turn around to face away from her as she began to squat over her face.

Jess loved the view from below, seeing her mother from that perspective was something she had obviously never seen before but found it a real turn on. She had a great view of her asshole that was glistening in the light and her spread labia exposing her vaginal opening, a few drops of urine hit her face as her mother knelt above her face.

"How is that?"

"Looks perfect to me from down here, give it a go!" Jess swallowed hard and licked her lips, she opened her mouth and lifted it to her mother's vagina.

Without warning, her mouth filled up with her mother's warm piss and she swallowed as much as she could whilst her face felt the onslaught. She felt her mother's hands make contact with her breasts, she squeezed them as she firmly as she continued to piss on her face. Jess had her eyes closed and simply held her mouth open, her mother's urine now cascading out of it over her cheeks. As she felt the stream of urine dissipate, she spat most of it out of her mouth and swallowed the remainder as she rubbed her eyes with her free hand. When she opened them, she was greeted with an up close view of her mother's spread pussy. Looking higher, she stared at her prize! Lifting her mouth higher and extending her tongue, she touched upon her mother's anus and circled it before covering it with her mouth and kissing it.

Much to her satisfaction, Kate let out a loud moan at the welcome feeling of what Jess was doing to her and she sat up a little, all the while watching Jess frantically rubbing her clitoris. She bent her head down and began kissing around Jess's groin area and the tops of her thighs. She found the crease between her thighs and torso rather alluring, She felt Jess switch to licking her vagina, she now sat upright as Jess had done to her.

Jess wasn't prepared for this action and her eyes went wide with shock, her nose was now buried in her mother's asshole and her mouth was smothered. Feeling the pressure ease of her face, she gasped and inhaled as much air as she could expecting another smothering but it never came.

"Lick my asshole please dear!" Kate really enjoyed it and added it to her list of favourite things.

Jess obliged without question and went straight to it, she could feel an orgasm was very close and quickened her assault on her clitoris as her mother was now slowly gyrating her hips. Jess could feel little bursts of air and soon realised that her mother had let out a few farts, this was enough to bring her over the edge and she let her orgasm go. Her body convulsed for a little while before she let her head rest on the floor again, she began to urinate again but it wasn't much.

Kate switched her position so that she could lie down next to Jess, she put one leg over her and lent down to kiss her. They made out passionately, their bodies covered in each other's urine and they were lying in it as well but neither of them minded that much.

"We make for such a dirty pair don't we?" Jess said as she looked at her mother.

"Don't we just!" Kate smiled. "How was that?"