Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking amazing! Very contrasting feelings with both aspects!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, being the giver and the taker!"

"I see what you mean, another box ticked then?"

"Yes indeed!

"Let's look at some toys in the morning. If we find any suitable ones then I will order them!"

"Awesome!" Jess put her finger to her mother's nose and tapped it. Kate kissed her again before sitting up.

"Come on then, it must be late and we need to clean up!"

Before Jess could get up, Kate turned the shower on full power and cold water blasted out. Jess shrieked and tried to scramble out of its trajectory but stopped as it heated up.

"You are so fucking cruel!" Jess was now on her feet, she playfully pushed her mother who was chuckling away.

Both women rinsed themselves off in the steaming hot water, Jess stepped out once done as Kate hosed the walls and floor making sure she got it all. She stepped out too and hugged Jess from behind.

"Thank you!" She kissed Jess on the shoulder.

"Thank you too!"

Both women made light conversation as they walked down the hallway, they hugged again and kissed each other goodnight and went their separate ways. Time had flown by as it was nearly midnight, it had felt a lot less to Kate as she climbed into her bed naked and turned out the light. Jess too had done the same and they were both out for the count.

4

The following morning, Jess was already awake and in the kitchen preparing some breakfast for herself, it consisted of a bowl of cereal, a banana and a large mug of black coffee. It was just after 9am and her mother was yet to come down, after eating she made another mug of coffee and made her way upstairs. She had been thinking about the previous evening's antics and was a little concerned that things went too far too soon, more for her mother than herself but she was still impressed by her courage. She entered her mother's bedroom and could see that she was still asleep, placing the mug of coffee down on her bedside table. The aroma of the coffee was enough to stir her mother from her slumber.

"Good morning Mother!" She bent down and kissed her on the forehead. "How do you feel?"

Kate took a moment to wake up, sitting up and stretching her arms out before taking the mug of coffee that Jess held out to her. She held the mug in both hands and inhaled before taking a mouthful, she was grateful for the coffee.

"Good morning darling." She looked at Jess. "Oh I didn't really have a good night to be honest, I woke up at about 3 with an upset stomach."

"Oh no, were you sick?"

"Only a little!" She frowned. "I did get carried away though."

"Sorry to hear that!"

"It's ok dear, I really enjoyed myself and am glad that I have pushed some boundaries and experienced new things." She took another sip of her coffee. "I will happily do it again!"

Both women smiled at each other, Jess threw her arm around her mother and hugged her while she finished her mug of coffee. A wave of guilt passed through as she recollected the previous evening and figured that she should not have been so forceful with her mother. However, despite her mother being ill, she was still glad that they had shared the experience with each other.

"Hungry?" Jess asked.

"You know what, I am famished!"

"I will prepare you something then!" Jess got up from the bed and made her way downstairs. "Don't forget your iPad!" She shouted as she walked down the stairs.

Kate went into her ensuite to use the toilet and splash some cold water on her face, she was only wearing a vest top that barely covered her vulva. She brushed her teeth and looked herself over in the long mirror before going to her room to pick up her iPad and heading downstairs. She saw that Jess had finished preparing food for her and was pleased to see the offering laid out before her. She tucked in and ate mostly in silence while Jess was browsing a popular website that sold almost everything a person would need sexually, Jess slid the tablet over to her.

"There you go! Take a look at the basket and tell me what you think!" Jess beamed at her.

Kate pushed her empty plate aside and pulled the tablet towards her, she began to look through the basket whilst holding a mug of coffee in her hand and raised her eyebrows a few times.

"Oh my!" She looked at Jess. "You certainly have thought of everything!"

"Well, plenty of time to try many things!"

Kate navigated through the payment process and entered her details from memory, satisfied that all was in order, she checked out the basket and placed the tablet down. She took Jess's hand in hers and pulled it to her face and kissed it.

"Parcel will arrive in a few days!" Kate informed Jess.

"Awesome! So, what did you like the most last night?"

"Honestly, I enjoyed it all but what stood out the most was the attention my bottom was getting."

"Oh yeah! That was my favourite part too, there is just something about it that makes me feel so.." She paused, looking for the right words. "I don't think that I can actually put it into words!"

"Mmmmm." Kate closed her eyes, recollecting the event. "Who would have thought eh?"

"What?" Jess asked with a curious grin.

"The things we have done together, the discoveries we have made!" She looked at Jess. "But I am a little worried though."

"Oh? What about?"

"About where this is leading? What are our expectations?"

"You are my mother, I love you more than words can say and nothing will change that! I will do anything with you and for you but I know that we cannot commit to a serious relationship with each other." She paused. "And there is Jack to consider too!"

"I fully agree with you! If today was the last time we would share our bodies with each other, I would accept that."

"I would too, reluctantly!" Jess said in jest but she meant it. "Have you thought about dating again?"

"It has crossed my mind but the rules have changed a little now!"

"Are you going to check out the ladies too?" Jess rubbed her arm.

"Maybe!"

"Yes!"

Kate pulled a face and smiled as she stood up and began clearing her dirty crockery, she walked to the sink and set it down in the hot soapy water and looked out of the window. She felt Jess behind her as she put her mug into the sink and then wrapped her arms around her waist, she enjoyed the little kisses on her neck. Jess's hands went to her breasts and squeezed them, she then moved her right hand down to her bum and squeezed her cheek before she felt her hand between her ass cheeks.

"Any objections?" Jess whispered into her mother's ear, she rubbed her asshole and pushed the tip of her finger in gently.

"None!" Kate thought her knees were going to buckle.

Jess kissed her way down her mother's back until she was on her knees behind her, she sucked on her finger as she looked at the wonderful sight before her. Placing a hand on each cheek, she gave them a squeeze and parted them slowly and her eyes lit up. Her mother's scent filled her nostrils and she inhaled deeply and breathed out slowly, licking her lips to moisten them as she watched her mother's sphincter tense and relax. She moved her head forward and closed her eyes.