Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2

The following morning, Kate was the first to go downstairs to the kitchen and proceeded to put the kettle on and set up the cafetiere for her coffee. She was dressed only in her bathrobe and her hair was loosely tied up in a ponytail, no make-up and no jewellery. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before stretching her arms wide as she looked into the garden and then saw Jack's 2 seater on the drive. She wished he would get something newer and safer but he wouldn't be told.

Looking at the clock, it was nearly 10am and she felt as though she had a good night's sleep. It hadn't been that late when she had gone to bed anyway, she knew it would be a different story had Jess been able to stay the weekend but was grateful for the rest. She smiled again at how nice a surprise it was for Jack to rock up like he did. She poured herself a mug of coffee and sat down at the breakfast table, slowly drinking her coffee with both hands. Footsteps approached and she looked up to see Jack walk in, he was in his boxer shorts and nothing else and she took the time to study him. He had turned out to be a really handsome man with a nice manly body, hairy chest and defined muscles but not too bulky.

"Good morning mother!" He smiled at her as he approached and lent down to kiss her on the cheek.

"Morning darling! There is fresh coffee on the side." She smiled at him. "Thank you!"

"What for?"

"Just for being the best son a mother could ask for! You are a ray of sunshine!" She wrinkled her nose up and blew a kiss.

"Have a good sleep then I see?"

"I did actually, it was nice of you to drop in because you really brightened my weekend up."

He poured himself a mug and topped hers up, setting the cafetiere down on the table before taking a seat next to her. They made light conversation for a while and then decided that they should get bathed and ready to go out for lunch, their date as it were. After they had finished their coffee and the toast they had made, they both made their way upstairs.

"After you." He made a gesture with his hand and a grin on his face.

"Thank you darling! Someone might think that you are hoping for another glimpse!" She winked at him and skipped up a few steps laughing.

"Wha...Oh I see! Very funny!" He jumped up 2 steps and began to chase her.

"No no no!" she tried to out run him but he caught her and grabbed her on the hips, he laughed and let her go.

They both laughed and parted ways to get ready.

~~~~~

Jack closed his door and sat on his bed, his mind was in turmoil because he was confused about the emotions and feelings he was having. He had never noticed it before and just put it down to being a young man that had very little interaction of that sort with a girl. Looking back now in his mind, he knew he had developed a crush on his mother as he always checked her out and knew his arousal was because of her. Society does not look favourably at incestuous relations between family members, especially between a parent and their child but then again it was just a different kind of love. He knew he loved his mother and his sister, although he had shared more of himself with his sister but now he had the desire to share more with his mother.

To him, it just felt right at the time to press his erection into his mothers body, her bum had offered a nice perch for his hands to rest on. The warmth of her body against his, the smell of her skin and hair when he hugged her and finally the familiar smell of a woman's vagina. Having a girlfriend with a healthy sex life, he was familiar with the carnal aromas of both himself and his girlfriend. What he had shared with his mother since arriving the previous night was different entirely, something about her was driving him crazy and his sexual attraction to her was growing.

He ruffled his hair with both hands as he stood up to go for a shower, his penis was fully erect as it sprang upwards after pulling his boxer shorts down. Grabbing it in his right hand as he kicked his shorts from his feet, he stroked it firmly and considered bringing up her picture again on his tablet but thought better of it. He quickly shaved and showered after using the toilet, sprayed himself with deodorant and got dressed before applying aftershave and checking his hair one last time.

He made his way downstairs.

~~~~~

Kate had gone straight for a shower, she took her time to shave her legs and tidy her pubic a little and left her armpits because she likes stubble on them. She always shaved them before returning to work though, and didn't want sweat marks on her blouses. After washing and drying her hair, she simply put on a cute floral summer dress without any underwear or bra. Finally she sprayed a little perfume on her wrists and rubbed them on her neck, then applied some moisturiser on her legs and arms. She slipped her feet into a pair of flats that went nicely with her dress.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she bit her lip and frowned whilst wondering whether to put makeup on or not. Deciding to just go with some lip gloss in the end, no need to overdo it she thought. She put her hand on her stomach, she had the butterflies like had when she went on her first ever date but this was different, she was just going for lunch with her son. She pushed the thoughts aside in her mind, telling herself to stop being silly and to just enjoy the day. She blew a kiss at herself and made her way downstairs.

~~~~~

"Wow!" Jack exclaimed as she entered the kitchen. "You look amazing Mother!"

"Oh, you are just saying that because you have to!" She placed her handbag on the counter and poured herself a glass of water and sipped at it. "But, I appreciate the compliment nonetheless!"

"My gorgeous Mother!" He walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Shush!" She playfully hit him on the arm with the back of her hand. "You scrub up quite yourself too and that is a lovely scent you are wearing, what is it?"

"Oh just a mixture of Lynx and I forget the name of it." he paused to think. "The one advertised with Johnny Depp, it was a gift!"

"Sauvage." She lent into him and sniffed. "Very nice indeed my boy, the ladies will be falling at your feet!"

"As if!" He said sarcastically back to her. "Anyway, I have all the ladies that I need in my life!"

"Smooth!" She replied, stroking his cheek and then ran her hand through his hair. "Keep that attitude and those ladies will be yours for the taking my boy."

Kate couldn't resist flirting with him, he seemed to take it in his stride and gave it back all the same. She was curious as to whether he was aware, wondering if he had similar desires as she did and how he would react if she made it more obvious to him. Jess was something else, she had ignited another side to her and she was still a little apprehensive on certain aspects but hadn't closed herself from venturing further with her. It seemed only fair that she afforded Jack the same but would see if it happened naturally and more of his own doing, not so he would suffer the guilt or anything but instead it was knowing that he wanted it to happen. Sure she would have her own emotions to deal with but she would weather the storm when it arrived, rather than will it to happen sooner.

"Right, come on you!" She motioned for the door. "We can go the back way over the fields, and it should take about half an hour to walk there."

"You sure you don't want to go by car?" he asked.

"No, the walk will be nice and you can be my drinking companion."

"Very well." He opened the door for, she smiled at him as she went through.

She locked the door and they headed down to the gate at the bottom of the garden and on to the footpath that was to take them to their destination. The sun was hot and there was just a little breeze in the air, nice enough and enjoyable to be out in, it was idyllic to say the least. Typical birdsong and the sound of insects, a farmer working his fields on his tractor in the distance. She took his hand in hers and they made light conversation as they went, occasional jokes and laughter as well as the occasional side hug. About 40 minutes it took for them to arrive at the pub, it was not that busy yet with it only just turning midday.

"The Plough and Harrow!" Jack read the sign. "Do you know, I have never been here before and to think it is not that far from home and it had been here all along!"

"Your father and I used to come here all the time." She stood there with her hands on her hips. "This was our little escape from the children!" She joked.

"Hey! We weren't that bad? Were we?" He gently shoved her with his hip.

"Ha, you so were!" she shoved him back. "But, we loved you for it regardless."

"Shall we?" Jack motioned towards the pub with his hand, not wanting to talk about his father nor bring the mood down. He put his hand on her back as she walked in front of him into the pub.

She smiled and appreciated the touch of his hand, it was an action that his father used to do as well. She had grieved for her loss and was through the worst of it, she liked the little reminders of him and knew that he would want her to live and not wallow away in sadness. She smiled when she looked up at Jack, his father would be very proud of him and the man he had become. Looking around, she could see some changes to the pub, she no longer recognised the staff or owners which was sad but it was a change she didn't mind because that was a different time.

They were shown to their table, which was located near the inglenook fireplace in a corner by a bookcase that housed old literature and some of the classics. It was far more elegant too as it held a Michelin star, and threw pie and chips out the window. She joked with Jack, and they laughed together. They ordered their food and she chose a nice wine to go with it.

"That is a rather pricey wine, Mother!"

"Don't worry about the little things Jack, we are on a date after all!" She looked up into his eyes, resisting the urge to brush his leg with her foot.

"Haven't forgotten then?" He raised his glass to hers, they touched them together before sipping them. "Good choice!"

"Glad you like it."

Their meal lasted nearly 3 hours, just a mother and her son enjoying time together whilst talking about the normal things in life. They spoke about their jobs, his girlfriend, about Jess and what she was up to and about things in the past. By the end of it, they had shared 2 bottles of wine and finished off with some coffees before settling the bill and leaving for their walk back home.

He put his arm around her waist and she followed suit by putting hers around his, he gently squeezed her side with his hand and she let her head rest on his arm as they walked. They walked in silence for a while, still arm in arm with each other as they approached a little copse of trees. The sun was not as fierce as it was earlier but the temperature was still nice. She stopped walking and turned to look at him, putting her other hand around his body. He looked down at her.

"Are you ok?" he asked, smiling at her.

"Do you mind if we stop for a while, this is a lovely spot and I could do with a break." She put her head on his chest, his heart was beating quickly and she could feel him pressing into her gently.

"Sure!" His hands again where they had been previously, he was a little more adventurous and moved them up and down on her bottom. He kissed her forehead, they stayed like that for a couple of minutes before sitting down on the long grass under the shade of a tree.

Kate laid on her back with her head on her clasped hands, she was staring up at the tree and its branches as the breeze moved the leaves gently. She was thinking about starting the conversation off but knew it had to come from him first, she glanced at him and could see he was thinking. He was still sitting upright with his knees up, resting his elbows on them as he had a long blade of grass in his mouth.

"Penny for them?" She asked all of a sudden.

"Sorry, what do you mean?" He responded, looking down at her.

"Penny for your thoughts!" She paused. "Why don't you lie down and tell me what is troubling you!"

"I can't lie down!" He looked down at the floor and then back at her, he had the makings of a grin at the corner of his mouth.

"What do you mean you can't lie down?" She turned to her side and rested on her elbow. "Jack?"

He plucked up the courage, the fact that he had an erection was making him nervous and awkward. Deciding to just come out with it, he would see if she noticed it without him pointing it out to her. So with that, he lowered his knees to the floor and looked at her.

"Oh! Yeah, I can see why!" She smiled at him. "It is ok Jack, honestly!"

"God, this is so embarrassing!" He started to lift his knees. But felt her hand on his leg.

"Please don't." Looking at him. "Don't feel embarrassed by it!"

"This never usually happens, ever!" He glanced at her and could see that she was looking at his groin area, he wanted to hide it again but knew she would stop him.

"It is actually quite impressive really!" She saw the shock on his face. "If you didn't have a girlfriend, I would ask to touch it!"

"Mother!" He exclaimed, genuinely surprised but liked where this was going. "What does that even mean?"

"I don't follow!" She was making fun of the situation, purposely charging the situation to see how he reacted to her.

"You are saying that as my Mother, you would ask to touch my erect cock?"

"Yes! And?"

"But..." He was lost for words.

"It is no different to you wanting to get your hands on my bottom!" She laid back down on her back, her head on her hands again to prevent her from touching herself.

"What?" He said with laughter.

"You know it, I know it!" She laughed. "So, can I touch it?" She couldn't believe she was asking him.

"No! I have a girlfriend!" He wanted to play her at her own game.

"Touché!" She made a sad face at him, then smiled and looked back up at the trees.

"You can touch it if you want to." He said it, his nerves were on end but he had officially taken that step into the unknown. Asking your mother to touch your genitals is definitely not normal, he thought to himself, yet here he was.

"I don't know!" She was purposely dragging this out. "If you ask me nicely, I will think about it!"

"Mother, would you please do me the honour and grant my erect cock the pleasure of your loving motherly touch?" He couldn't believe he had just said that.

"Well, seeing that you put it so eloquently, it would be an honour to touch your erect cock!" She rolled on to her side and looked at him before looking down at his groin.

She moved her hand on to his leg and squeezed his thigh, she then ran her hand up his thigh up to his hip. Then she traced her fingernails across his abdomen and back, feeling them tighten and hearing the sharp intake of his breath. Looking into his eyes, she moved her hand so it hovered above him and watched his reaction when she at long last firmly placed her hand on the bulge in his shorts. She saw his mouth open as he tilted his head back to look up at the trees, he was lost for words.

"Are you ok?" she asked softly. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I don't want you to stop, do you want to stop?"

"Do I still have my hand on it?"

"Yes!"

"Then I don't want to stop!"

She stroked it up and down through the fabric of his shorts, it felt nice and hard. If he had asked her to stop, she would have explained that she hadn't yet touched his cock, which was the truth. She got on to her knees and began to undo his belt, then she undid his button and slowly undid the zip. She heard him groan a little and put one of his hands over his eyes, pulling his shorts open, she could clearly make out the top of his shaft and saw it twitching. She rubbed it again through the fabric of his boxer shorts, pulling them down as far as they would let her and then hooked her finger into the band and could feel that his pubes were short as she moved her finger. Looking at him again, they made eye contact again and she bit her lip in anticipation of what she was about to surprise him with.

He placed his hand on her thigh and squeezed it, he went to speak but she silenced him and shook her head. Looking back down at his groin, she pulled the band of his boxer shorts downwards and so the bulging glans of his penis present itself to her and her eyes widened at the sheen of pre-cum on it. Taking his cock into her hand, it had a nice girth to it and felt so nice as she moved her hand up and down, slowly wanking him off. She stopped and pull at his shorts again, this time he raised himself from the ground so that she could gain better access to him.

She could now see it in full, his testicles covered with a short fuzz of hair and admired how neat he kept himself. Without warning, she bent down and put his cock to her mouth and kissed the tip of it and then licked the head and tasted it. She then slowly took it into her mouth and clamped her lips tightly and pulled her head back up, her hand still wrapped around it as she sucked on the tip and felt his hips judder slightly. He was not far off climaxing and she couldn't wait to have him cum in her mouth, she began moving her head up and down faster as she wanked him in her mouth. So many thoughts going through her mind, she wanted to empty her bladder as she was doing this, she wished Jess was here enjoying it as much as she was and furthermore, she really wanted to empty her bowels too. That would have to wait though, she just wanted his cum in her mouth and to swallow it and maybe pass a little back to him in his mouth.

Moments later, he lifted his hips a little and started to shake as he was on the cusp and then he released and let his orgasm take him. Her eyes widened as the back of her throat was suddenly hit with his hot cum, she resisted the gag and swallowed before more came and she just swilled it around her mouth. She continued to suck and lick his cock until there was no more left to clean up, and stopped when it started to soften and shrink.

"Mmmmm, that was nice!" She looked at him and then frowned when she saw him looking away to his side, he had his hand to his face. "Jack?"

She suddenly felt the guilt overcome her and wondered what had she done? Why did she think it was ok to do this? Had she completely misread the situation and not the prospect of a ruined relationship with her son, what would Jess think? Not that she could take the high ground, having coerced her own mother albeit willingly. Her mind was racing, her heart was beating through her chest and she thought she would wet herself which in other circumstances, she would welcome.

"Jack, I am so sorry!" She tried to put his penis back under his boxers but they were too far down and he was too heavy for her to lift, moving to look him in the face. "Can you talk to me please?"

"It is ok." He said quietly, he sniffed. "Just a little overwhelmed right now!" Rubbing his eyes before looking at her.

"Talk to me!"

"You know when you dream of something but know that that something is off the table, something that will never happen?" A faint smile appeared on his mouth. "Well, it literally just happened!"

"What? You have wanted me to do that to you?" She was a little surprised, the thought that he wanted it turned her on more.

"For some time, yes but in my version, I was the instigator!"

"I see, so in your version." She looked around before looking back at him. "How did it play out?"

"In all honesty, I never really found a scenario where it was acceptable for me to ask you to do it and I certainly would never take advantage of you!"

"Can I ask you something?" She looked at him seriously, he nodded at her.

"Do you feel that I have taken advantage of you today?" Her eyes felt hot, as though she would soon cry.