Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother, I want to ask you something!" She had lowered herself onto her mothers body, who had smiled and wrapped her arounds around her body.

"Ask anything you like darling, you don't need my permission." She rolled Jess onto her side.

"I want to watch you poop!" Gazing into her mother's eyes to see her reaction to the request. "My imagination takes me only so far!"

"Jess, are you sure?" Kate was unsure herself, it was a big step but one she was willing to take for her daughter.

"I am very sure!" Her eyes lit up, she smiled. "I can't explain it but I find it such a turn on, even more so because you are my mother!" Kissing her mother and biting her on the lip gently.

"How do you want me to do this? On the toilet?" feeling herself tremble in anticipation, her arousal climbing too.

"Turn over onto your front." Jess moved aside to give her mother space to manoeuvre herself into position. Her heart rate had increased, her breathing slowed as she looked down at her mother.

"Like this? I can get on my hands and knees if that helps?"

"No, this is fine for now!" Kneeling between her legs, she bent down and kissed her ass cheeks and spread them to get a good look at her anus. She slid onto her elbows, her face now inches away from her coveted prize.

Kate closed her eyes, part of her felt that this was too much but pushing that thought aside when she felt Jess's tongue brush over her anus and then the kisses around it. She wanted to laugh out but stifled it, causing her to let out a rasping fart in Jess's face which caused her to jump. Expecting to be told off, she wasn't but instead heard her inhaling deeply and then returned to kissing and licking her asshole. What the hell she thought, she let out a few more rippers and started to play with her own clitoris.

"Are they bad?" Kate asked jokingly.

"Would the lady care for a complete analysis, like one would do with a vintage red?" She laughed back. "They are ok Mum." Inserting her index finger into her asshole and pushing it deep, feeling the tip of a hard turd waiting to be born. Running her fingertip around it, sucking on it when she pulled it free.

"Mmmm!" She suppressed a wretch in her stomach, instead closing her eyes and focussed on her breathing. She knew it would be difficult but that hadn't stopped her from wanting it. "Whenever you are ready!"

"I can't believe I agreed to this!" She said jokingly. "Not too late to stop darling, just say the word."

"In your own time and as slow as you can, there is no rush!"

"It feels really heavy!"

"I know, I felt it!"

"God Jess, what have you done to me?" Reaching her hand back, she grabbed one of Jess's hands and squeezed it hard when she felt her tongue penetrate her ass.

"Just opened your eyes to all the possibilities!" She replied.

Kate tensed her abdomen and pushed, feeling the movement in her bowels as her turd moved closer to her anus. A few silent farts escaped her and she could feel the pressure on her sphincter begin, it was happening. She grunted and clenched the sodden sheets in her hand, it was painful but nothing that she wasn't used to. She had for most of her life, always produced big fat turds for a woman her size and they were long too. Smiling to herself as she compared one to Jack's penis, deducing that they were bigger.

Jess in the meantime, was transfixed on her mother's asshole and eagerly awaited what was to come. Ignoring the farts as she was now used to the aroma of them, fingering her mother's asshole to see how close it was. She farted a few times as well and pissed a little, the thought had crossed her mind to vacate her own bowels in unison. Her eyes stared intently as her sphincter started to expand and contract, a more pungent aroma caused her to gag a little but she suppressed it again. She began licking again and ran her tongue around the opening, she probed delicately and felt the resistance immediately, she continued to lick so that she could get used to the taste.

She heard her mother let out little cries and knew it must be a huge one, clearly struggling with it as it stretched her wide. Crackling sounds could just be heard and Jess's eyes widened in horror at first but was soon overridden with lust, running her tongue across her lips. She still fought urges to gag at the smell of it, it was just different from her own she concluded to herself.

"Fucking hell, it hurts so much!" She whimpered. "Can I let it out a bit faster?"

"Oh God Mum, of course!" Squeezing her ass cheek.

"Ahh." She grunted and pushed again.

About 4 inches of her mother's hard fat turd was now protruding from her ass, the skin around it took on a purple hue as it stretched. Jess stared at it, was mesmerised by the sight of it and couldn't care less about the stench of it as steam came off it. She bent her head down and licked the tip of it, the taste was sweet and ripe and caused her eyes to water a little. She closed her mouth around it and cradled it on her tongue, pulling her head back slowly as she sucked back to the tip. Taking it back into her mouth as deep as she could, her lips now pressed on her mother's sphincter.

"Oh Jess! That's too much darling!" She said with concern, thinking that Jess only wanted to watch her. Her protest had little effect though, so she just let her get on with it.

Jess was giving her mother a shit blowjob, appreciating it growing in length gradually to the point where she was being deep throated. Reluctantly, she moved back a little and watched the rest of her mother's turd exit from her shit covered asshole. It had broken, with little over a foot in length dropping between her mother's thighs and coming to a rest against her pussy. Watching her anus spread open again as a second turd began its journey, this time it began to soften slightly as it piled up on top of the first offering. There was so much of it, Jess looked up towards her mother's face and back. Jess decided to release her bowels too as she watched her mother's anus shrink back leaving a little gape, more farts escaped and a final nugget popped out.

"It just keeps on coming!" Feeling shocked, she never knew that a person could produce so much.

"I told you they were big!" Sighing with relief as she pushed out the last of it, feeling the hot mass between her thighs. She spread her thighs and moved onto her hands and knees once Jess had moved, turning on her feet to look at the produce and then looking at Jess. She didn't know whether to laugh or grimace at the sight of her daughter, choosing to laugh eventually.

"What?" Jess pulled a face, smiling.

"Apart from looking like you just buried your face in a jar of Nutella!"

"Certainly not Nutella Mother!"

"Jess, you told me that you wanted to watch! I don't think that I would have agreed had I known that you were going to do that!"

"I hadn't planned to but I don't regret doing it!"

"Come here!"

Kate pulled Jess towards her, looking in her eyes and at her shit covered mouth before taking the plunge and putting her own mouth on it. Their tongues began dancing with each other as they kissed with increased passion, breathing heavily through their noses as they groped each other's bodies. She ignored the urge to gag herself, the taste of her own shit on her daughter's tongue and as it assaulted her nostrils. They broke apart and smiled at each other, chests heaving as they regained their breath.

She stood up and stepped off the bed and motioned for Jess to do the same, taking her hand and leading her into the shower. She told Jess to get on her knees and turned away from her, clearly not finished and Jess happily complied and began licking her asshole again as she rubbed her own clitoris. Kate turned again, spreading her legs wider as she pulled her outer labia apart as she looked at Jess, who knew what was to come. She watched Jess open her mouth and extend her tongue, moving her head upwards and onto her pussy.

"I hope you are thirsty!" Grunting again, she opened her bladder and the torrent of piss ensued. She wanted to cum so badly.

Jess had done her best but couldn't keep up, her mother's warm piss cascaded from her mouth and ran all down her body and into the folds of her vagina as she fingered herself. Her orgasm was not far off, she was desperate for the release but had wanted to ride her mother's tongue and knew that that would not happen. She managed to force some shit out into her hand and began to rub it on her breasts with her other hand. She assaulted her clitoris vigorously and almost instantly climaxed, soon after she felt her mother's pussy judder as it ground against her face and she could taste her cum as it oozed onto her tongue. She lapped it up and swallowed it.

Kate angled the showerhead away and turned the taps on, checking the temperature before aiming the water at Jess. Looking down at her shit stained daughter and coming to realise that she was crying, she bent down and took her in her arms. Both women sat there under the hot water as it steamed up the glass, pulling her chin up so that their eyes met.

"I am right here for you, anytime you need me!" She smiled at Jess.

"I am ok, it is a lot to take in!" Rubbing water from her eyes. "I cannot explain how much I love you Mum, you have made my dreams come true and have accepted me for who and what I am."

"And what is that?" She smiled.

"A fucking freak!"

"Then I am a fucking freak too!" She laughed, Jess joined in. "Let's get cleaned up!"

"Ok, what about the bedroom though?"

"I will do that tomorrow."

"But what about work? I will do it considering I am not back to work until Wednesday!"

"I called James earlier and told him that I wouldn't be going in, plus I am the CEO!"

They bathed each other, ensuring they cleaned each other properly and thoroughly. Heading past the mess they created on the bed and down the hall to their respective bathrooms to brush their teeth. Kate had her hair up in a towel, looking at her naked body in the mirror as Jess walked in.

"Mind if I sleep with you tonight?" Jess asked as she hugged her from behind.

"Sure! But I am extremely tired, I need to sleep!" Moving to her side of the bed and climbing under the duvet.

"Me too!" Jess followed suit.

"Thank you for a lovely day Jess!" She brushed her hand through her damp hair.

"Would you do it again?" She watched her mother contemplate her answer for a few moments.

"I would for you but.."

"But?"

"I want to watch it this time." She paused and smiled. "I want to watch you shit on my chest!"

"That can easily be arranged mummy dearest!" She saw the glint in her eyes, feeling moisture in her pussy as her arousal began to build again. "I love you!"

"I love you too sweetie!"

Jess watched her mothers eyes close, she reached to her side and turned the lights off and closed her eyes. Unable to stop smiling, she recollected the events of the day and soon drifted off to sleep.