Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not at all! I will admit that I thought you were only going to touch my penis, but that was out of this world!" He put a hand to her cheek and rubbed the corner of her eye with his thumb. "I would have stopped you otherwise."

"How does it make you feel?"

"I have just had my penis sucked by my mother, I can't make sense of it right now because it was mind blowing!"

"Just promise me that you will talk to me about anything you are feeling about what has just happened ok?" She bent down and kissed him on the lips, he reciprocated and they nervously opened their mouths to each other and allowed their tongues to mingle. It lasted a few seconds as they both began to laugh.

Kate felt relieved that she hadn't gone too far and ruined her relationship with her son, the conflict was strong but in time things would be better for her. She loved her children and would do anything for them and apparently, with them! She wanted to rub his penis again to see if it would get hard again, wanting to straddle him and lower herself on to it. The thought of him filling her vagina with his girth, she was never bothered by the length of a man's penis but she did love to be stretched a little and by the feel of it, he would stretch her for sure.

A thought came to her, she grinned at him as she put her hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. It was so wet and slick, pushing 2 fingers into the folds of her labia and penetrating herself briefly for a few seconds. She bent down again and saw him anticipate her action, closing his eyes and opening his mouth slightly expecting another kiss. She brought her hand to his face and pushed her fingers into it, he instinctively closed his mouth as she pulled her fingers out and then she rubbed them across his face.

"Wha.." He sputtered, taking a moment to process and then it dawned on him and a look of shock appeared on his face and then a smile.

She just laughed at him and winked, he rubbed his hand across his face and looked at his hand then back at her. She laughed harder when she observed him sniffing his fingers, looking back at her with a grin on his face.

"Come on, we should get back because it will be dark soon!" She stood up and straightened her dress and picked up her handbag and threw it over her shoulder.

"Ok wait!" He started to fumble with his shorts.

"Oh Jack, look!" She spun around and lifted her dress up to her neck, she stood there briefly with her breasts and pussy on full display for him.

"Oh my days!" He started to walk to her but stumbled, still trying to sort his shorts out but wanting to get to her for a better look. "Wait!"

"Too late!" She lowered her dress and started to walk away from him laughing.

He caught up with her shortly afterwards, ignoring his pleas to show him again. Realising that she was not going to submit, he laughed and looked up to the sky with his hands together as if pleading to God. He put his arm around her again but this time his hand found itself on her buttock and he gave it a squeeze. She looked at him and smiled.

"There you go! Wasn't hard was it?" She jested.

"Well, you sucked my cock, so I think it is only fair that I can touch your lovely bottom!" He patted her bottom and squeezed it again.

"I suppose you are right! Thanks for the compliment but you clearly haven't seen my bottom up close!"

"I guess you will have to let me see it up close then!"

"Oh you do, do you?" She looked at him again. "And what do you think you would do if I let you see it?"

"I dunno, look at it I guess, touch it and perhaps massage it!"

"Sounds like a nice prospect. Maybe, one day I will let you!" She patted him on the arse.

"Then I shall look forward to that day!"

"You're a lovely boy!" She hugged him and he kissed her on the head.

They had reached the gate to the garden, it was nearly dark by the time they reached the door to the house and were welcomed by the blazing security light that came on. As they entered the hallway, Kate turned to Jack and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his chest. He hugged her back in return, putting his nose to her hair and inhaling her scent and closing his eyes. No words were spoken and they just enjoyed the silence and their embrace.

"Thank you for such a lovely day and for.." he paused. "You know!"

"I am glad you enjoyed it and for you know, it was a very nice experience and I apologise for putting you in such an awkward situation." She said with sincerity.

"I understand but honestly, it is ok!" He pulled her chin so that she now faced him and they were looking into each other's eyes. "I love you!"

"I love you too." She kissed him and they parted, making their way into the kitchen. "When are you heading back?"

"I think I will head back soonish, I will be in trouble otherwise!"

"Ok darling, do you need a hand with anything?"

"No, I should be good! Just going to grab a quick shower and then I will be off."

"Off you go then!" She pointed to the doorway and smiled. She watched him leave the room and then poured herself a glass of wine.

Kate was a little upset that Jack was going home but he had a girlfriend that was waiting for him and other commitments, she couldn't expect him to drop everything nor did she want him to. She drank some of her wine and held the glass to her chest as she looked out of the window, replaying in her mind the events of the day and the things that she could have done. Having no regrets about giving him a blow job, about not having sex with him and asking him to go down on her. Whatever transpired, would happen naturally if it was something that was meant to be and she really did not want him to leave his girlfriend and come back to her professing his undying love for her. She was still his mother after all, not the best one by any means despite what he might say.

She turned around when she saw his reflection as he entered the kitchen.

"All set?" She asked.

"I am yes." They walked to the front door, he picked up his backpack and slung it over his shoulder and turned to her. "Thank you for a great day and for letting me spend the night."

"You are always welcome here Jack! It was lovely having you here, perhaps a bit longer next time huh?"

"Sure!" He hugged her and they kissed.

"Drive safe!"

She watched him walk away towards his car and smiled at him through teary eyes when he looked back at her, she was glad he couldn't see her crying. His door closed and his engine came to life, then his lights came on and illuminated her standing before him. She waved first and then pulled her dress over her head, displaying her body fully in the nude with her dress in her hand as it brushed the floor. She smiled and blew a kiss and then turned around and walked through the front door, one last glance over her shoulder as she slowly closed the front door and locked it behind her.

She lent back in to the door and put her hands to her face and cried to herself, she too had been overwhelmed with emotion that day and had the freedom to let it all out.

The sound of the car faded and he was gone. The packages caught her attention as she walked past them, she decided to tidy up before picking them up and going upstairs to her bedroom. She was tired and just wanted to shower and go to bed, which is what she did after going to the toilet and then applied moisturiser to her entire body before sliding under her duvet naked.

The screen of her phone lit up and through half closed eyes, she read the message from Jack informing her that he was home so she didn't worry. She put the phone down and closed her eyes again, her phone started vibrating and flashing several minutes later. She looked at the screen and saw that it was Jess calling now, she opened her eyes fully and answered the call.

"Jess? Is everything ok?" She said sleepily.

"Hi Mum, sounds like you were asleep! Did I wake you?"

"I was almost out for the count but it is ok, what's up?"

"Just wanted to hear your voice and see what you were up to!"

"Oh that is so sweet darling! Well, I am in bed." She laughed quietly. "How was work?"

"It was ok, busy and a little stressful but easily managed."

"What time do you start in the morning? Another long day?"

"Well, it turns out that I am not needed tomorrow because the person I was covering phoned to say that they would be able to make it after all."

"You must be pleased?" Her phone beeped and she saw that the call had ended.

"I am!" Jess stepped quietly into her mothers bedroom, she was naked and holding her phone in her hand.

"What?" Kate nearly jumped out of bed. "Jess, when did you get here?"

"Just now." She walked to the bed and slid under the duvet and cuddled up to her. "Thought I would surprise you!" She kissed her on the cheek.

"Well, I am well and truly surprised!" She turned on to her back and raised her arm as Jess snuggled into her side. "Jack only just left about an hour or so ago!"

"Oh really, that's a shame! How is he?"

"He is good. We had a great day together, just a long walk and a meal, then a long walk back."

"Aww, I feel as though I missed out on a lovely day!"

"You are here now!" She kissed Jess on her cheek.

"I am!" Putting her arm across her mother's body and then one leg over, pressing her groin into her mother's hip. "Go to sleep!"

With that, Kate had fallen asleep with ease and a smile on her face. It was not long before Jess too had fallen asleep, she was so glad that she could actually make it back because she knew how much her mother was looking forward to seeing her.

3

The following morning, Kate woke to the sound of water running and as she opened her eyes to look at her phone, the time was just after 10am. She had slept a lot longer than usual and felt a lot better for it, she was confused by the sound of water coming from her bathroom and proceeded to get up and go investigate further. She wondered whether she had left the tap running by accident and when she entered the bathroom, she gasped in shock. The glass of her shower was steamed up and she could just make out someone inside bathing themselves, she tiptoed to the door and slowly opened it.

"Jess!" She said quietly, more to herself than to get her attention. She stepped in and closed the door behind her and put her arms around her daughters waist and kissed her on the back of her neck. "I thought I had dreamed that you had climbed into my bed with me, Hello darling!"

"Good morning sleepy head, oh you were well gone last night!" She giggled. "You spoke incoherently mostly and mentioned Jack a few times."

"Oh, what did I say about Jack?" she asked.

"Nothing much really, just that he visited and that you had a lovely day with him."

"Yes, It was umm..." she paused. "Very lovely!"

"Now I definitely feel as though I have missed out!" Jess jokingly stamped her feet. "Not fair!"

"It is ok darling, I will fill you in later!" She picked up the bar of soap and started rubbing it on Jess's back and lathered it all over with slow movements.

"That feels nice!"

"So, how did you manage to get out of work?"

"Mum, I told you last night that the person I was covering could make it in today!" She turned to look at her. "Don't you remember?" She laughed.

"I'm sorry dear!"

"Don't worry Mum, you were tired and fell asleep almost instantly." She turned to look at her and closed her eyes when hands started lathering her breasts. "That feels so good!"

"I am so glad that you made it here, it made me very sad to read that you wouldn't make it." She put the sap in Jess's hand and turned to face away from her. "But I understand, you are a good girl!"

"I was going to phone ahead and let you know but thought that you would like the surprise!"

"It is a nice surprise! This weekend just seems to get better and better, what would you like to do today?"

She raised her arms as Jess's hands glided up and washed her armpits before moving them to her breasts, her movements delicate and sensual. She parted her feet a little and began to empty her bladder in the shower, looking down to see the yellowish water at her feet disappear as her flow came to an end. She smiled when she felt Jess's hand move down to her vagina to wash it, she closed her eyes and bit her lip when her hand pushed between her buttocks and felt the pressure on her anus.

"Jesus, I love your touch so much! She moaned her approval.

"I love touching you! I love your body, not just because it is beautiful." She paused and leant to her ear. "Because you are my Mother!" She whispered and then sucked at her earlobe.

"That makes me feel so dirty, I love it!"

"So do I, So do I!"

They rinsed themselves off and stepped out of the shower in turn, both started drying themselves and wrapped their towels around their bodies. Kate picked up another and used it on Jess's hair before using it on her own, Jess had left the bathroom. Kate brushed her teeth and then headed to her bedroom to retrieve her phone before she made her way downstairs.

"Just brushing my teeth!" She heard Jess cry out.

"Ok darling, would you like coffee?"

"Yes Please!"

Kate busied herself getting the cafetiere set up and made up 2 place settings at the breakfast table, the kettle clicked and she made the coffee. She began preparing some fruit, popped some bread into the toaster and set up a pot to cook her porridge in. She looked out of the window and smiled, it looked like it was going to be another hot day like the day before and thought about what the two of them could do together. She turned when she heard Jess's footsteps approaching.

"I didn't know what you would like, so you have some choices, coffee is just over there and there is some juice in the fridge." Kate turned back to stirring her porridge.

"All I need is this!" Jess slapped her on her bottom.

"You are obsessed!" She tutted at her.

Jess laughed and poured them both coffee and sat down at the table, she peeled a banana and took a bite. She looked outside and saw that it was going to be nice. She savoured the taste of the coffee, her mother had some kind of knack to it that she couldn't quite replicate.

"Good coffee!" She raised her mug in the air and pushed the rest of her banana into her mouth.

"What would you like to do today?" Kate said as she sat down and placed her bowl in front of her, reaching for the bottle of honey.

"To be honest Mum, I could really do with a lazy day!" She reached for a piece of toast and spread it with butter. "Is that ok?"

"Of Course darling, I was just going to do a little pottering in the garden."

"I don't mind helping you out, we could sunbathe afterwards."

"That sounds lovely, yes I would like that very much!"

They made light conversation as they ate their breakfast, both now sat naked at the table as their towels had fallen from their bodies. Neither bothered or cared to cover up, being fully at ease with each other. Kate looked at the empty chair beside her and wondered what it would be like if Jack was sitting there naked with them, with his erection hiding beneath the table. Smiling at herself, she knew exactly what she would be doing to him and the thought of Jess there as well.

"What are you thinking about?" Jess asked, seeing that her mother was looking at the empty space bedside her.

"Oh I was just thinking about your brother, it would be nice if he could have stayed today as well." She turned her attention back to Jess.

"What did you two get up to?" Jess looked at her quizzically. "I have never heard you speak about him in that tone."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it is the same as how I would speak to a boyfriend or girlfriend, like you used to speak about Dad." She knew it was not easy bringing her father into conversation.

"I see, well Jack reminds me of your father a lot. He shares some of his quirks and isms, his looks to a degree and his height." She clasped her hands together, Jess's hand touched hers and she looked up at her.

"You don't have to talk about it, if it is too much!"

"No, it is ok darling. I will happily tell you anything and everything but in my own time."

"That's fair." She stood up and hugged her. "Come on, let's get the work in the garden done and then we can get sun!"

"Ok darling, I will tidy up first."

"No leave it, I will sort this out!" Jess stood her ground.

"Ok I am going up now!"

"Good!"

Jess watched her mother walk away naked, her towel left on the chair that she had occupied. She thought her mother looked amazing, she wasn't superficial and understood that bodies varied and aged. The parts are still there regardless and the personality made the person, she could just about fuck anyone but when it came to what she had shared with her mother, it was more making love with her. She had had several relationships but there was nothing compared to the energy she had with her mother, knowing that she couldn't have that kind of relationship with her exclusively but it was amazing for what it was and she didn't want to spoil it. She made quick work of tidying up and headed up to get ready as well.

Both women had spent about 2 hours working in the garden together and achieved far more than Kate had anticipated, they were both sweaty and had dirt on them. They packed everything away and headed indoors to take a shower, they agreed that Jess would prepare some snacks and Kate would make the drinks. Kate came down wearing a 2 piece swimming costume that was conservative and not very revealing, Jess however had appeared wearing a towel and smiled at her mother.

"What? I don't have a bathing suit!" She spun around and removed her towel.

"This one is a bit..." Kate looked down at herself, motioning with her hands.

"Outdated and acceptable in the 80's?" she laughed, "The 1880's!"

"Oi!" Kate frowned at Jess. "Don't be so mean!"

"Take it off! You don't need it!" Jess walked up to her and put her hands on her shoulders.

"Ok." Kate pulled the top piece off and placed it on the counter, she hesitated briefly and felt Jess's thumbs hooked into the band of her bottoms.

"Steady on!" She smacked Jess's hands away. "I can manage fine by myself!"

"Spoil sport!" She winked at her mother, picked up her towel and walked out into the garden.

Kate smiled as she watched Jess walk away, feeling the sensation building in her loins at the sight of her daughter's lovely arse and the way it moved as she walked. Picking up her towel and sun lotion and then a pitcher of lemonade that she had made, she walked outside to join Jess. Jess had popped back indoors and came back with some glasses and placed an echo dot on the doorstep, as much as the power lead would allow her anyway. She ordered the device to play one of her playlists, it began playing some calming lounge music that served as background ambience more than anything. She placed the glasses down on the table between the loungers that they had pulled out of storage and cleaned earlier, Kate filled there glasses.

"This is nice music!" she bobbed her head a little and smiled at Jess. Holding her glass up. "Cheers!"

"Cheers!" They tapped their glasses together, both looking at each other over the rims of their glasses before setting them down.

"Right young lady, time for sun lotion!" Kate picked up the tube and applied some to her hands.

"You just want to get your hands on me!"

"So what if I do!" She gave her a knowing look.

"Love it when you talk dirty to me Mother!" Jess turned around in front of her Mother, who stood up and started rubbing lotion into her shoulders and kissed her on the neck.

"And I love the thought of you and I getting all dirty with each other!"

"Oh my God, that sent a chill right through me!" She pushed her bum back into her mothers pubic mound, feeling the fuzz of her pubes on her bottom.

After about 5 minutes of applying lotion to each other's bodies and flirting with each other by talking dirty, they both laid down on their loungers and started soaking up the sunshine. Both had nodded off and slept a little, waking to turn their bodies to not burn themselves. Kate had been plucking up the courage to tell Jess about the Jack situation, she really hoped that she would be ok with it and not get all jealous. Her children did have a competitive streak but never ended with malicious intent, just days or maybe weeks of silence. She lifted her head and looked at Jess'