All Comments on 'Down the Staircase Ch. 01'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Looking forward to seeing the 2nd part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another fucking Disney story for guys.

Goddamn it! When will you authors figure out we don’t want bull shit?

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 2 years ago

Please continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you have Part 2, please publish it. This ending leaves to many issues unresolved.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Okay. I guess I'd have MC work it so he could kill Mark in self-defense. Just sayin' D

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

&odd read looking forward to pay 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please bring on part 2

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

It would only stand alone if there is a legitimate part 2... 5* for now.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

so far i m loving it

please don t fuck it up in the end

starting to get a hardon and some tingling in my balls

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

That was good. Thanks Gamblnluck.

I like stories where the betrayed spouse (husband or wife) gets the upper hand.

There should always be consequences BTB or R.

Because I hate cuckold stories.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Why don't these wives who occasionally "like it rough," ever tell their husbands that? I'm sure they'd be happy to accommodate them!

\

"If she wanted rough role play on occasion I would have been happy to oblige." - Heh, asI said.

\

"He said he'd make it up to me. But if the truth came out he would lose everything and we'd both go to jail. Him for throwing you down the stairs and me for helping cover." - That's not reason to cover, that's reason NOT to cover for Mark.

\

"I wanted to be fucked! To be used. Rode hard! I could not say it. You'd think I was a whore." - Why would he? Isn't that what they did the previous weekend?

\

"Can't you claim me? Make me yours again?" - What is it with these stories that want the husband to "claim" his wife again?

mbh129mbh129over 2 years ago

Got me interested, wonder where you're headed.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

A great first chapter!

I'm looking forward to reading about the aftermath, where the police throw the book at them for lying to cover their ass. The mountain of evidence piling up against them makes a conviction guaranteed.

They'll both be facing charges of Obstruction of Justice at a bare minimum, which would see both of them serving jail terms. Mark should also be charged with attempted murder and Judy as an accomplice.

I wonder if Mark will still love rough sex when he's on the receiving end in prison?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really well written. I’m looking forward to part two. The only bit I didn’t like too much was the sitting on the sofa naked and legs open. Don’t make it too far fetched please. I gave it 5* though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. 5. Here's an error: "I thought about how I lied and compounded their offense of cheating into a crime." No. Mark committed a crime; it just wasn't attempted murder. Robert tried to get Mark and his wife up-charged to a more serious felony.

Danger09Danger09over 2 years ago

I like it so far. The wife baffles me. Is there a reason she couldn't just asked her husband to fuck the shit out her? Her logic makes no sense, if her husband has the equipment to do the job, why couldn't she just tell her husband she wanted to be pounded into the mattress, until her inside becomes sore? I think she just wanted to fuck her boss. I don't know any man who wouldn't oblige his wife. Her husband would've loved to fuck the shit out of her. The fact that she seem more concerned for her boss/lover than her own husband, solidly she just enjoyed fucking her boss. Why would she lie to the police for him? She doesn't respect her marriage, their home or her husband.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Good start. Please do not wimp him out!

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Liking it so far. Looking forward to the next installment. For a lot of stories, the ending is what separates the good writers from the “also wrote” crowd. Be careful.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Get that secoond part posted, this was good.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Nice story well told and with the necessary drama. What I particularly liked is that, close to whom he found out about her infidelity, he no longer had sex with her. I find it impossible for some men to do this. I'm looking forward to the sequel! 5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Do us all a favor don’t screw this up with the next chapter. Personally i think you have a chance at Having a widely popular story here.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Part Deux, STAT!!!!

.

5++/5!!!

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Good start. Hoping Robert doesn't back down. The two lovers need to be burnt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not erotic. Trite. Cardboard characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. It was written decently enough.

The wifes reasons were VERY cliched, straight across the board. If you had stayed away from that particular path it would have been a great deal better.

I do look forward to a second part. Hopefully this doesnt go the way so many do and a RAAC happens because her lying to the cops would remove THAT from the table, or the very worn out plot point that she's already pregnant, she and hubby start to work things out and it ends up being Mark's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hats off to the hero of the story, Robert Leblanc, as well as the author for knowing that there is a lot more to a relationship than sex. If you can't trust your partner, then why hang out with them? Hope Judy and Marked get burned into cinders.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

@Danger09, while there MIGHT be some husbands who wouldn't oblige her, to cheat rather than ask makes no sense, especially since no decent husband would "fuck the shit out of her" without knowing that she wants it, he'd be afraid of the consequences!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great start, and interesting enough that I want to read more. Judy I'd the typical cheating LW. She loves only her husband, that she is cheating on. He is a wonderful lover, but sometimes she just wants to be treated like a whore. She never mentions her needs to her husband, but opens right up to the lying, predatory asshole Mark. My only problem with the story is that knowing who and what he is going to confront in the apartment, he has his gun in his coat pocket instead of in his hand.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Bring on the 2nd part, when she is in prison she can get pimped out by Big Bertha and get all the down and dirty rough fucking she can handle and more.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Go ahead post part 2 but I hope the husband doesn't take het back. That bridge should have been burnt to the ground.

spud25spud25over 2 years ago

Good so far and I'd love to read another chapter.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Good so far. He’s going to have to be truthful with police to avoid back lash. Wife is hopelessly bent, gets off on thrill of cheating, so absolutely no respect for her spouse. Story has potential, we DEFINITELY don’t need another fucking cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good. The pace was on target and the plot was fairly tight.

.

It was a bit unrealistic that wifey all but conceded everything when she visited him. Hell…with that recording of that visit he really doesn’t need his previous evidence of her cheating. He’s got her stone cold dead to rights.

.

At the same time…she sure was fairly casual about admitting everything. And her reason to cheat was to be pounded once in a while? As many other commenters already pointed out…..why not just get hubby to do the job? He was actually, according to her, even a little better “equipped”. Was she sucking on tne barrel of tne Martian Slut Ray?

.

Very strong 4 ****

dragonlord_nzdragonlord_nzover 2 years ago

Go with part 2... Lets see where it goes!!

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019over 2 years ago

Please continue. Too many authors have a great start and never follow up/finish. You have Me invested in reading more.

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2over 2 years ago

5 stars and want a part 2 please

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

danger09 u forgot she doesnt respect her self. enjoyed the read. we shouldnt forget the obstruction of justice. very hard to believe that the wife doesnt get something, time or probation, something

management91399management91399over 2 years ago

Well, would love to see a second or third part where ever it takes you. Yeah this pushes all the buttons although the wife stripping and lubricating while pleading with the husband to take her back was borderline disgusting to me at least, just seemed a little too over the top. I still wonder if he had decided to have sex with her then would it have been to distract him so the evil Mark could come in and kill him. Mark has moved from getting a little extra sex on the side to losing everything, I imagine Mark is VERY DANGEROUS at this point in the story and the stuff he's putting out there, about the money and the offers perhaps are just to get him in the same room as Robert.

I still feel the wife is holding something back here, most women (I assume) can't be SO DRIVEN by sex that they would end up being in a situation where the were almost an accomplice to murder. She should have had a come to Jesus moment somewhere where she realizes her sex drive is driving her into jail. Forget the divorce, these two are in serious trouble. Anyway, good stuff, I'm enjoying it, if you have it in you I'd love a thick multipart epic instead of a wrap up in part two. And please....if possible let's not have some random woman or an old friend or Marks wife suddenly try to seduce Robert because now the wife is on her way out. Usually, when the wife leaves the husband he ends up alone for a time, he usually doesn't get strange within 24 hours of getting served.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Love it! Looking forward to chapter 2 when they get their cumuppances!

bioman57bioman57over 2 years ago

good so far. bring on part 2

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

I’ve got a bad feeling about how this is going to end, he sounds determined to divorce then a little doubt creeps in, it’s a coin toss so we’ll have to wait and see.

gaforrestgaforrestover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it, thanks for posting.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This story doesn't make any sense. The guy would he going to prison anyway. He threw him down the stairs. With his back facing. Mark would be facing attempted manslaughter. The wife may get that too or in the least obstruction. There is no need for the husband to change his story. The wife is a cartoon character. This whole story is awful and ridiculous. I often bemoan saddletramp for writing this kind of shit all the time but at least he writes well. This is terrible. The only reason it has 4 stars is because of the bitter women haters here.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I really am starting to really like your stories.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good substance but over played. Not sure what was important to the plot and what was just . . . ., filler, color, spice?

Cavey001Cavey001over 2 years ago

I love the Louisiana flavor!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Clearly too stupid to share dna with.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Good first chapter, 5 stars so far. The sad thing is the wife really does sound like she love him (so far) but it a complete idiot.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@AngelRider

This story doesn't make any sense. The guy would he going to prison anyway. He threw him down the stairs. With his back facing. Mark would be facing attempted manslaughter.

His back was not facing Mark, they were face to face. That is why his back was scraped up , and he had a concussion from hitting his head at the bottom of the stairs.

@sbrooks103x,

lame nit pics on your part.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

This would be a good story except for one BIG thing.

The author gets off on portraying women as mazochists. Some are for sure but the way this writer is obssesed about that reveals his own seriously psychotic side. Hopefully that does not play outside of his stories but I think "Gamblngluck" needs some talk with psychiatrist to control it.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

very tropish.. and 1D characters all around

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey people, this story is the authors tale. In his tale, things happen as he wants them to occur. strange things my or my not happen as you the reader wants, which allows you to write a story of all your own. Remember, he controls his world not you or I. Good story please continue. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm downgrading my grading due to your punctuation & wording. Many times I had to reread what you wrote. Some words were left out, maybe in the rush to write this story. Quotation marks missed or wrong - ' instead of ". A shame; overall, I enjoyed the story & will read chapter 2. Simple proofreading as you go along would solve many of the problems.

That being said, I'm also wondering why he didn't blast her several times, like when she's continually covering up for Mark. Or when she said she loved Mark's constant roughness; she couldn't talk to her husband? He never brought any of it up.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Good story. worth every bit of 5 BIG FAT FUCKING STARS! lol A thank you also.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. I am interested to see were else you take it. Thanks for writing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

That’s damned good! I was shocked that Robert told his brother that he might considered backing off his story.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
PLEASE!

...do an internet search on "lie versus lay." Your repeated incorrect usage of the past tense "laid" when "lay" is correct is like fingernails on a chalkboard to those who bothered to learn correct grammar.

Meanwhile, this is easily one of your better stories :) Thanks for your work and your generosity in sharing...

Keep 'em comin'.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Happy you are going to complete the story

Definitely worth 5 stars

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

so so, more of court case less of sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love love love

No Way

She got slammed by him the weekend couldn't ask to do it more?!!!

Shit and shit

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 2 years ago
No. No this could not stand alone.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Very good. I'm off to the second part hoping.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Judy is a slut. Too bad he couldn't, after this is over, start a life with Julie. Maybe she would like to make love and have his babies...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story - enjoyed the setup and descriptions of events. Waiting to read chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You were running a great story...until you put in this idiotic trope"

"Okay, so I was being a prick. I did sort of want to talk to her. I wanted to hear her explain how she wanted rough pounding sex so bad, she would go look"

He just got through an entire explaination as to to why rules NO LONGER applied to him. As for hearing her explaination, why the hell did you just negate everything the MC said in the prior two pages? This type of writing is both lazy and stupid-I'm condemning your writing not denigrating you. This really had the hallmark of a good story. Why did you go off the rails? A great many LE readers have excellent plot discrimination skills and will accept latitude on plot that, somehow, makes sense. A gaff as noted above is an insult to us.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yep, those naughty folks have to pay. His injuries need pay back.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon4 months ago

Won't bother reading the second part if it's as shitty as this first part.

moultonknobmoultonknob3 months ago

If she was stark naked why did she have to pull her panties to one side?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The LW contributors need to stop having the MC feel bad about using ANY means to find the truth. If suspicion is that high immediate intelligence is needed ASAP, it doesn't matter how. These fact finding efforts need to be considered as a counterintelligence plann. Period. Self guilt should never come into it. Further, investigation should be immediate again, using any methods necessary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES