Down the Staircase Ch. 01

Story Info
Catching his cheating wife proved dangerous.
9.5k words
4.48
86.9k
110

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

I saw it all in slow motion. Funny how the mind works. I was flying backwards, falling. I saw a blurry figure, then the roof, then my feet and roof at the same time I hit, landing on my upper back first. Terrible pain. A crunch and blackness. What a damn nightmare.

I groggily awoke. My head throbbed, My whole torso hurt. I had no idea where I was. I laid there for few seconds before attempting to open my eyes. I squinted, seeing only a fluorescent light fixture. Ceiling tiles. I closed my eyes again. My body was a mass of pain, each breath agony. I felt like crying out but laid there trying to take stock of what was happening. The first attempt to turn my head told me that movement of any sort was not wise. An electric shock of pain shot down my spine. I tried to look sideways without moving. Even that minimal movement hurt. Then I heard the voices. Was that what woke me up?.

"Is he going to live, doctor?" asked first voice. Yes. "When do you think he will wake up?"

"That is the question. He was showing signs of coming around earlier then passed out again. We just need to be patient." said voice two, who I assumed was the Doctor. "He's a lucky man if you consider what happened. The MRI showed no cranial bleeding but there is already a little swelling. He is certainly concussed. We'll have to keep an eye on the possibility of his brain swelling further. His left arm is broken. At one spot, both the radius and ulna and at another, the humerus. From the way his back looks, he hit the stairs at shoulder blade level then slid the rest of the way. His back is badly bruised. His suit coat kept him from being scraped raw but still. Probably a good thing he was tilted towards his left or the gun he was carrying might have added to the damage. He might fractured his sacrum or his hip. He came to rest after hitting the back of his head. It is scraped and bled a lot. No stitches required. We cleaned the wound and bandaged it. I understand he stopped with his feet still up the stairs. He basically body-surfed down until his head and shoulders hit the bottom." Voice one affirmed that. "How he kept from tumbling, I have no idea. I'm guessing he went most of the way down in midair."

"It was about eight or ten steps." said voice one. "I didn't count but I will need it for my report. So no idea when we might talk with him?" Pause. "Okay, well, we have the woman getting checked out. She was pitching a fit about not wanting to be examined, but I saw some blood on her fingers and I wanted to collect any evidence before it got washed away. Oh, yeah, that brings up another point. The victim had three long gouges on his right forearm. Can you tell me which direction they were made? From hand towards the elbow or the other way around."

I closed my eyes and tried to calm my breathing. The monitor was still beeping faster than normal but did not accelerate. I heard the curtain pulled back. I felt somebody fiddle with the tape on my arm. After a bit of poking..... "From hand towards the elbow, for sure." the doctor said. "Which makes no sense if you consider the direction of his fall."

"Makes perfect sense if you think about it from a different perspective." said voice one. "His right coat sleeve was pushed up and bunched at his elbow. But I'll need to confirm with forensics. Hey! Do you think I can get a cup of coffee while we wait and I make a few phone calls?"

"We have a pot at the nurse's station. Sue, can you get the officer some coffee? Ahh, better make it two. It seems his partner is here." I heard the curtain pulled back into its original position.

"So what do you have?" asked asked the new person from the other side of the curtain. Voice one told the other man what the doctor had said about me.

"Well, we got both the man and woman downtown." said the second cop. "Their stories coincide, but I don't believe it. It does not match what the witnesses say. How lucky is it we happened to be a couple blocks away about to eat when the call came in? The responding officers were barely there when we pulled up. I'm glad they could check the vic out and leave us to look at a fresh scene."

"Yeah." voice one. "Did you see the video?" VIDEO? "The girl in the apartment across the landing was showing her folks her new apartment when all the shouting started. They opened the door with their cell phones out and recording to see a big naked man and a naked woman standing on the landing. The man yells 'That'll show you your place you fucking cuck!' They couldn't see what the two were looking at down the stairs, but they got that part clear as day. I mean it was graphic. The two had obviously just been fucking. The man's dick was still wet and you could see cum and fluids running down the woman's thighs."

"Yeah, lucky the witnesses saw who was there." said second voice. "One of them called 911. The young neighbor was squatting next to the victim when the first unit arrived. She pointed and said 'He is the guy who pushed this one. Don't let him get away. The guy was dressed and coming downstairs. He was running. The woman was standing at the top of the stairs wearing a little robe and bawling. They both told bullshit stores with no mention of their being naked and having sex. According them they were innocently visiting and the vic came in and attacked them, then ran out and fell over his own feet." Both men laughed.

I laid there thinking about what I had just heard. As much as I hurt at least my brain was functioning. Maybe I could turn this around a bit. Would I be wrong to lie? To add a little to the story? Fuck the bastard. He pushed me down the stairs. I could have died. Hell, I could still be majorly fucked up.

==============

Let me go back three weeks to where it began. Well, not when it began but when I became aware something out of the ordinary was going on. My wife Judy was in the shower. She'd left her phone on her make up table. It pinged and lit up. I looked at it. "Hey Sweetcheeks' it began. Then the screen went dark. I tapped in her log in code and checked her recent messages. "Hey Sweetcheeks. I want some of that hot pussy. How about tomorrow afternoon?" The message was from Judy's boss, Mark Danvers.

Mark was the broker who owned the real estate franchise where my wife worked as a sale agent. This was not the first time my wife had received an inappropriate text from the asshole. Just a month prior Judy was sitting on the couch when her phone pinged and she opened the text. Unseen by her, I walked up behind to bring her a glass of wine. "You looked FINE this morning. I want some of that pussy as soon as we can get it on," it read. I about dropped the wine as I read that over her shoulder. I bristled.

Judy neatly covered. She giggled, "I bet he was texting his wife again. You know her name is Julie. Right next to mine in his contact list. He has messed up and sent me texts meant for her before." Her neck had turned bright red as she tapped a couple icons. 'Hey stupid! Robert (pronouncing it Row-Bear) just walked up as you sent me the text you meant for your wife. If you are gonna flirt with her via text, make sure who you are sending it to, okay? No, YOU tell him." She put it on speaker.

"Hey Dude, I'm so sorry." Mark said. "I'm trying to spice things up with my wife a bit, ya know? I sure did not mean to send that to Judy. Judy, thanks for not getting pissed I messed up." I was relieved.

Judy giggled. "No problem, Mark. Oh! I know I looked fine today too. But THIS pussy is reserved for my man Robert!" She hung up and we laughed about it. Both then and when we made love later that night. I'd all but forgotten the matter until now. If Mark had screwed up again, why was he texting his wife about tomorrow afternoon. Where was she TONIGHT?

I may be trusting, but I am not stupid. I realized my wife was cheating on me. I thought our relationship was solid. But apparently that was not the case. Judy and I met just a few months before we graduated college. Both business majors, we had seen each other over the years, sharing the occasional class but had not interacted socially. I was the typical nerd type, she the hot chick. We clicked once we actually got to know each other. I was not socially inept. Far from it. I'd had my share of girlfriends, but in my own social circle. I just was not the buff athletic dude you normally see with the hot chick. I stood all of five foot eight and might weigh a hundred forty five if I had rocks in my pockets. Not bad looking according to my sister and her friends, but just not a stud.

Of course my sister and her friends did not get to look inside my pants. I used that line once when my sister Becky told me I was not a stud in front of a couple of her friends. She was embarrassed as they laughed. I told them I packed every bit as much in my pants as those big boys they were so fond of admiring. They laughed, as did I, but I knew that what I had compared favorably from observations in gym locker rooms. My claims were validated one day when I overheard Judy tell Becky, "You and your friends tease your brother and he teases back. But let me tell you. He packs every bit as much as anybody I've ever seen." Becky and her friend sputtered in embarrassment.

It was a not a large cock my wife was seeking. Money? We got by but were not rich. She made enough sales to pay her business expenses and have a little spending money but she could not have supported herself on her commissions. I supported us with my sales rep job. After graduation I had decided to continue my education and add accounting to the mix. My goal was to get my CPA and MBA and set up my own office. Working full time, that was a slow process. To get there, I worked my ass off. My company sent me out of town to service a few distant accounts each week. I would see one client in Natchitoches in the afternoon, drive to Shreveport that night and spend the night. See the client there the next morning and drive home.

I'd have the whole weekend to spend with my wife. Now that I was aware of a possible fox in the hen house, I began to pay attention. Mark and his wife were over a decade older. Both about forty, they had twin boys finishing high school and a third a freshman at the local university. Judy and I had barely even begun talking about raising little ones.

I admittedly wanted some. After five years together, four of them married, I was ready. We had been talking recently about her going off the pill and us working on getting her pregnant.. She might have already stopping taking them. Now, suddenly, I was glad we had waited. I realized I'd never have a child with Judy. I had looked forward to hot sex tonight. That was why she was in the shower, getting 'freshened'. She knew I'd start with oral. Well her shower was wasted. I would not touch her at all. Not any more. I'm not one of those guys who go for one final fuck with a cheating bitch. I went to our spare room where we kept the computer and began to surf for information.

When she came in to find me a few minutes later, she looked and smelled good. She had spritzed a little scent. The translucent little top did not hide a thing. Her large nipples were riding tall on her perky medium sized breasts. Her pussy was bare. She was hot. My cock got hard and told me to go get busy. I almost changed my mind about fucking her one last time, then I remembered that text. "Sorry babe. Not in the mood. Part of me wants you but I'm feeling a little funny. My gut is acting up." I lied. She looked at me wide-eyed and before she could say anything, I stood and rushed past her to the bathroom making out like I had no time to wait. She called in to tell me she was going to bed and ask if I needed anything. I called out to tell her I needed time and would come to bed when I felt better.

I had read accounts of how people put spy apps on their partner's cell phone to monitor their activity. I thought it was bullshit. I mean I know it is possible to commandeer a computer remotely but you need to be a hacker or know one. Or so I thought. It turned out to be far easier than I imagined. Many people would not think it proper to spy on a spouse, but it is totally legitimate to monitor a child. That is how the apps are advertised. Protect your kid from a possible sexual predator, monitor their cell phone activity. Know their location. Who knew it would be so easy?

I hated liars. But I was going to be telling quite a few lies over the next few weeks. Some deliberate falsehoods, some lies by omission. But cheating is a major lie so fuck the bitch.

I decided I had more than a short term "bug". I used my fake abdominal distress as reason to get out of bed several times the next night and spend time in the bathroom down the hall. On one of those forays, I took Judy's cell phone with me to.install the spy app and download her text files. I was new to this 'sneaky pete' business. But Judy is a fairly light sleeper so I wanted her to ignore my being out of bed repeatedly and for periods of time.

As I monitored her cell, I found that while Mark was a prolific salesman himself, he was even more of a horn dog. Real estate agents are in and out of the office frequently so they could get away together without any of their coworkers noticing. And they did at least a couple times a week. They flirted by phone often or the occasional text. I assumed the multiple calls were more flirting than business. I had been lucky to catch the text I did. Phone conversations were far more graphic.

I kept multiple copies of one such conversation because it went into detail and provided a lot of information about their relationship. I did not need it to divorce Judy which I fully intended to do soon, but I wanted undeniable proof she was a cheating bitch.

"Let's fuck at your apartment this Thursday when the cuck is out of town." Mark asked. "I love to bend you over the back of your couch and pound my big cock up your pussy from behind."

"Look, quit calling Robert a cuck. I've told you. It's disrespectful." Judy said. Mark laughed and started to say something. "And I've told you before Robert's cock is every bit as large as yours if not just a tad larger. I know how it fits in my mouth. You'd get your cock sucked every now and then if you did not get carried away and try to fuck my mouth. You are just too rough. I love that pounding in my pussy which is why I keep fucking you. Robert likes to make love more. But sometimes I just want it rough."

"Yeah, you cum and cum when I pound away." Mark chortled. "Shit Julie used to love it too. But she says I get too wild and she likes it better if she can get on top so she can control the action. I guess your boy just can't man up and take you like you want it."

"Well, your jackhammer Energizer Bunny act is what I want every now and then. Like a couple times a week, but making love is great. I should have no complaints. Robert gets with it on occasion, but when I start to hurt, he stops. You don't. You just pound and fuck me until you cum or fall down exhausted. Sometimes my pussy and taint feels like it has been spanked. My guts are sore. But I love it. I am madly in love with Robert but sometimes I just want to have a wild-ass fucking."

"I'd like to try your ass." Mark said. "Or are you reserving that little pucker for hubby?"

"I said wild-ass fucking, NOT a wild ass-fucking, idiot." Judy giggled. "And NO way would I let you anywhere near my asshole." Judy added. "You are way too violent for that. It is not something I want to do often even with Robert and he takes his time and uses plenty of lube. I like it then. I don't even let you play with my tits because you are too rough and left bruises that one time."

"I bet the cuck is just oh so gentle with them too." Mark sneered. "Feathery little tickle touches like a pussy."

"No, he just has a nice balance of tickle and pain. And does not try to mark me." Judy said."And if you call him a cuck or pussy one more time, you won't get any this week. At least not from me. You'll have to get on your knees and beg your wife if you want to pound away. Matter of fact I just decided, you are going to lick my pussy AFTER you cum in it. And if you say cuck one more time, I'll include my ass in what you lick."

"You know I don't like to lick up my cum." Mark said. "That is kinda a turnoff. Julie has been into that lately. After she rides my cock, she'll turn around and we sixty nine. Her idea of kink. She won't ever let me have her ass though."

"I don't blame her." Judy said. "And you won't be cumming in my pussy much longer. You are gonna have to wear a condom and I am worried about that in case it breaks. Robert and I are going to have a baby."

"I hate condoms." Mark groused.

"Well, it's that or no pussy." Judy said. "And in case the condom breaks I'm gonna have some spermicidal douches handy."

"Afraid my swimmers are better than the c... uhh Robert's?" Mark laughed.

"Nice save there." Judy laughed. "No, but I can't take the risk."

Mark laughed, said "All babies look alike. I've had three and they were all ugly at first. And he'd be stuck if his name is on the birth certificate. That'd be funny to have him raise my kid."

"No they don't. Babies are cute. And you need to remember. He'd have a year to contest it." Judy said, seriously. "And you can bet if he divorced me because you were the father, I'd come after you for child support. You want to take the risk?"

"Screw that! Maybe I ought to get snipped." Mark said. "Julie certainly does not want more. And I don't want to give up that hot pussy. You are a wild fuck."

Well, snipped or not, Mark can have the bitch. That conversation might not be admissible in court because at least one party has to be aware they are being recorded. It might even get me in trouble because of some civil rights violation bullshit. But I did not care. I wanted absolute proof Judy was cheating. I knew she would try to make me out the bad guy with friends and family.

She'd claim the affair was all my imagination or she only did it once or twice. How I was being unreasonable and not willing to forgive her a little indiscretion. Little indiscretion my ass. These three weeks while I got my duckies in a row was really dampening my former love for my wife.

Once I knew for sure, I started the process to get rid of her. The first thing I did was to pay off all our debts. I had some significant college loans. Judy's were relatively small. But I paid mine off first. We were always careful with credit card debt. Our cars were paid off. We had even started to set aside a little money for a house since a mortgage was not that much more than what we paid for our apartment rent.

I also began to stash a little cash. I knew I could not hide too much as we did not have that much, but it made me feel better to get something over on the bitch. My research told me I'd be paying alimony for a few years since she did not make enough selling houses. I hoped to minimize that a bit. I wondered if I paid my lawyer up front for his whole expected fee, that would work to decrease our cash. I trimmed our cash reserve as much as I could. I started to have my pay check diverted but I knew I would still have to give Judy her half. I just did not want her taking more.

I had seen and retained an attorney who was working on the papers. Once I had her served the shit would hit the fan.

=====

Now back to that fateful day at the start of my story. I was supposed to be out of town. I had a coworker take care of those accounts the previous week as well so I could attend to my private issues.

In my spare time I worked through possible scenarios. At first I thought I wanted to be "surprised and shocked" to find them in bed when I came home unannounced. I envisioned running a naked Mark off at gunpoint. Maybe even not letting him stop to pick up his clothes. I'd throw his car keys to him once he was outside in the parking lot. Or just shoot his balls off. Then I fantasized about taking a tire iron to him, busting him across the head or backbone while he was pounding away. Break some ribs or bruise a kidney. Any of that would mean jail time for sure. I could not explain the tire iron as anything other than a premeditated attack. All my friends were aware I had a concealed carry permit and frequently had a pistol on me. Always when I traveled.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers