Downfall - An Erotic Invasion Ch. 05: The Last Ones Left

Story Info
Lisa tries to rescue her friend and escape.
3.5k words
4.62
10.6k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,420 Followers

Lisa woke up from the cold hours later. It was dark out, and a quick look at her alarm clock showed that it was half past nine. She bolted upright in bed, terrified that she'd been so vulnerable for hours and shocked that nothing had happened to her. She was also annoyed to discover that even after cumming half a dozen times, she was still horny. Quickly, she got out of bed, and started changing clothes into a warmer outfit. She chose her least flattering leggings that unfortunately still did a decent job of showing off her ass, and a gray hoodie. Then she grabbed a hiking backpack in her closet and started filling it with spare clothes, and whatever seemed useful. The world had gone insane, and she had to get out of here.

Then with her backpack on, she crept down the stairs, careful to avoid every squeak creaky step she'd memorized over the years. The way Chad had effortlessly turned her mom from a devout and sexless christian woman into a nympho slut through those pheromones was as insidious as it was frightening. Lisa worried that if she ran into him or anyone like him, it was over. She couldn't let herself worry about that now though. Rightnow she needed to get some food and water and get out of the house without anyone noticing. When she reached the entryway though, she could hear the sound of moaning coming from the living room. Lisa knew that she shouldn't investigate - that she should run before someone noticed her and roped her into whatever sick game was playing out in there, but whether it was the pheromones or just twisted curiosity, she couldn't help but take a peak.

So Lisa edged to the door and then used the black flatscreen across from her as an impromptu mirror to see what was happening. At first she could only see four shapes, but as her eyes adjusted, she brought her hand to her mouth to stifle a gasp. On the couch was her father, fucking the neighbor's wife from behind, while her mother watched, idlying playing with her pussy while she stroked... Lisa's heart was pounding as she saw it. Her mother was idly stroking a pretty obvious baby bump. It had only been a few hours since she watched Chad fuck that egg inside of her, and now she was already showing? At this rate she'd give birth tomorrow. That was... Lisa was in shock. It had been a day since the meteor landed, and already it seemed like everyone in town was infested, everyone but her. She had to...

"Mmmmmm, when is it my turn," an unfamiliar voice whined, "You haven't let me try your new dick yet, daddy, and it looks so much more fun than your old one..."

"And she calls you Daddy?" Lisa's mother remarked dryly, "Isn't that adorable. You've been cheating on me with a girl old enough to be your daughter and you make her call you daddy..." But she didn't sound mad about it.. She just slowly edged her pussy while she watched her husband fucking the neighbor. Which made the fourth person in the room... her Dad's secretary.

"Of course I have been, you frigid bitch." Her dad remarked, grunting in pleasure as he started to force an egg into Mrs Stevens. "And after I finish using our neighbor's cunt, I'm going to make you watch while I fuck an egg into her tight teen pussy too."

"Mmmmm," her mom purred, "That sounds hot. At least you're using her and not our daughter I suppose. Well..."

Lisa pulled back from the living room in horror, and then turned and fled into the kitchen as quickly as she could without making a sound. She didn't want to know what they were about to say next; she'd spent her whole life with these people, and now it was like she didn't know them at all. Her mother was watching her dad fuck the neighbor while pregnant from Lisa's boyfriend, and she seemed happy about it. It was such a shock to Lisa's system she couldn't comprehend it. She walked right through the kitchen, stopping only to grab a bottle of water. If she lingered too long, they might find her, and Lisa hadn't worked so hard to stay a virgin just to have her dad's alien cock be her first.

Once in the garage, she went to slip out the back door when she noticed her dad's respirator sitting on the workbench. If that was good enough to keep the fumes out of his lungs when he was varnishing the coffee table, then maybe it would keep the pheromones at bay so she wouldn't go crazy like everyone else had, she thought, grabbing it and slipping it in her pack. She was already uncomfortably wet just from watching her dad fuck Mrs Stevens for a few seconds even though she'd found the entire scene to be disgusting. If she ran into a guy that had been turned into one of those things on her way out of town then she would be in big trouble... As she finished that thought, Lisa looked around for something to use as a weapon just in case, she grabbed the largest club in her dad's golf bag at left out the back door, and then turned right, leaving the backyard through the side gate.

The streetlights were on, but otherwise the street she lived on was dark and deserted. Until today she'd always thought she had a very safe neighborhood, but now... now every shadow held menace. If something as safe and dull as her house could become an orgy, then where could she go that was safe? Lisa's first thought was the sheriff department, but she quickly ruled that out. If they were the ones that had found Chad, then whatever had corrupted him would have corrupted them almost immediately. Ditto for the school, the plant, and anything else that might have a lot of people. More people meant more danger.

So what had the least amount of people? Where wouldn't any of these creeps find her? The only place that sprang to mind as definitely empty, was the cemetery,but everything already seemed like a horror movie - did she really want to scare herself to death by going there?Should she try to get to Margaret and warn her? Lisa checked her cellphone again while she thought. It was still dead, but that was no surprise. Maybe if she went north out of town her phone could reach one of the cell towers on the highway, and she could get the word out that way? Or maybe she could just hunker down in the cemetery and wait for help to arrive. That was a terrible plan in most horror movies, but in this one, it just might be the right move.

Lisa sighed, and started walking north up the street. Right now the destination didn't matter, because they were all in the same direction. She could try to save Margaret first, and if the coast was clear they could make a run for it, otherwise she could hide out in the cemetery and wait to see what happened next.

The twenty minute walk to Margaret's house was eerie. There weren't any cars on the street, and occasionally she could hear moans or screams of pleasure coming from random houses on the block. It really did feel like a horror movie. Once a guy called out to her, and Lisa took off running. She was lucky he had been so far away. If she'd been close enough to smell him, she probably would have had to do whatever he said. She considered just wearing the mask, but it made it hard to breathe and limited her vision; it was better to wait until she really needed it, she thought. As she got closer to the center of town, and to her friend's condo, there was definitely more activity, forcing Lisa to stick to the shadows and try not to be noticed. It Almost seemed like some guys were going door to door, fucking anything that moved. Deep down as Lisa approached the townhouse she knew that she was too late, but not being able to help her mother had been eating at her all evening, and she knew that if she didn't try to save someone in all this madness, she would never forgive herself.

When Lisa arrived at her destination, she found the door ajar, and her ex-boyfriend's car parked out front. Lisa cursed herself for being too late before putting on her ventilator mask, readying her golf club and hurrying inside. She heard his voice before she saw him.

"Come on slut, you're not getting this dick until you tell me where she is," Chad taunted. "You saw how much your mommy loved this cock. Don't you want to try it next?"

"I do," Margaret said through her tears of frustration. "I want it so bad. Please let me taste it Chad. Please."

Lisa risked a quick glance around the corner, trying to see what was going on. Before she ducked back she saw Margaret's mother laying blissed out and well fucked on the couch, and Margaret on her knees in front of her ex, who was facing away from her. "No," Chad said, "Not yet. You tell me where that slutty little friend of yours might be hiding and I'll give you the pleasure you ache for. Until then it's more fun to watch you suffer."

She wasn't too late. Maybe she could save her after all; Chad was so bent on tracking down the one girl that had gotten away that he was taking his time to toy with his latest victim. She had a chance to save Margaret, if only she could overcome her heart that was pounding so hard it was threatening to beat right out of her chest. The situation was insane and terrifying. She'd never hit anyone in anger in her whole life, and now she was going to what? Beat up a man nearly a foot taller than her? That seemed like a terrible idea, but what was the alternative? Watch something else terrible happen to the last person in town that she cared about that wasn't a monster? She just couldn't do that. Lisa raised up her club waiting until he was distracted, and then she would do her best.

She didn't have to wait long. Moments later Margaret started talking again and she made her move. "I'm telling you. I don't know. If she's not home she could be anywhere. She... She's right behind you!" Lisa cursed herself. She should have thought of that. Right now her friend would do anything to please this monster because she wasn't in her right mind. Anything included selling her out. Lisa shook off the surprise and brought the club down with all her might at Chad's head as he started to turn around.

"Ah fuck, you crazy bitch," he cursed, staggering back a step. He'd caught part of the blow on his raised forearm and so it didn't knock him out like she'd hoped. "Drop the club cunt. I'm going to make you pay for that." Lisa dropped it without hesitation, and he smiled, her face already switching from anger to enjoyment as he thought he'd finally found the prey he'd been hunting.

"Now come here," he said confidently, "and apologize for making me spend half the night looking for you." Obediently Lisa stepped toward him as he commanded, but that look of satisfaction didn't last long. Even as he thought she was under his complete control she walked forward, and then kneed him with all her might in his groin. The blow was hard enough to drop him into near unconsciousness without much more than a strangled cry in protest. Lisa started kicking him hard then, as he balled up into a fetal position to escape the blows.

"This is what you get, asshole. For cheating. For raping my mom. For hurting Margaret. For making me fucking love you." Though her voice was muffled by her mask, her message was clear. Each sentence came with a kick, and each kick made him groan. But after half a dozen more she finally got control of herself. Who knew when he would recover and turn the tables on her. She stooped down to pick up her golf club then rifled through his pockets and grabbed his keys. Not only were they going to need a car to get away, but she knew nothing would hurt him more than losing his pride and joy, and at this point all Lisa wanted to do was twist the knife. After that she grabbed Margaret who was a crying sobbing mess and pulled her to her feet, dragging her towards the door.

As they left the room Chad groaned, trying to say something, but Lisa couldn't make it out. She was praying that Margaret couldn't either, because if he told her to come back, Lisa wasn't nearly strong enough to drag her away. As it was, she resisted every step of the way. "No, please Lisa." she whined, "I know he's your boyfriend, and I know it's wrong, but I need him. I need that cock. Please let me go back." Lisa smiled wryly at the idea that she and that monster were dating was the problem with this whole situation, and not that he was raping every woman he could find with his alien cock.

"It's okay Margaret, It's okay," Lisa said soothingly as she forced her friend into the passanger seat, "I forgive you, and we'll get you some sex later, if you need it that bad." She jumped into the driver's seat and started backing, grinding the gears only slightly before she pulled out onto the road and started driving off. As she picked up speed switching from first to second gear, she saw Chad run out of the house, and head towards them. Without thinking she flipped on the radio and blasted whatever he was listening to last. It was some terrible 80's metal, but it was still better than any orders he might have shouted at them. Lisa didn't think she'd be affected, but she knew for a certainty her friend would have jumped from the moving vehicle for him if he'd asked. She was a mess. Margaret was normally a cheerful redhead with curly hair, a petite build. She always seemed to have a dirty joke or an inappropriate comeback at the ready, but right now she was a sobbing mess that was doing everything she could not to start masterbating to soothe the frustrating amounts of desire that had built up in her.

On the one hand Lisa wanted to drive out of town as quickly as possible, but on the other, she couldn't watch her friend suffer like this. She had to talk her down and explain things to her before she had a breakdown, or made Lisa get into an accident. Reluctantly after a few blocks she took a left and pulled into the old hill cemetery. No one came here most days, so they were unlikely to find any company at night. Lisa pulled the car over behind a grove of oak trees that would shield them from the road and then pulled off her mask and hugged her friend tightly.

"I'm so glad you're safe..." Lisa started, overcome with emotion at the moment as she started to cry right along with her friend. "I didn't think I'd find you in time - I didn't think that..." Margaret silenced her friend's words with a kiss that was as unexpected as it was passionate. Lisa tried to fight back at first, but was soon drawn into it as her tongue wrestled, at least until she felt Margaret's hands on her body, pulling up her shirt, and then she pushed away hard, breaking the moment.

"Margaret, get a hold of yourself. This isn't you it's..." Lisa tried before she was silenced again by another kiss.

This one lingered a few moments and Lisa had time to wonder if the chemical arousal was contagious as she explored her friend's soft lips before Margaret broke the kiss to pull off her shirt, revealing her braless perky A cup tits. "Please Lisa... I need this. I'm not a dyke, but if I... I need this so fucking bad."

Lisa was torn. On one hand she'd never thought about a woman sexually before, but on the other she wanted to help her friend... In the end she crumbled and said "Well, let's at least get into the back seat. We'll break our necks up here." Margret smiled, and slithered into the big leather bench seat in the back, already shimmying out of her jeans and shoes. By the time Lisa followed her back there, she was wearing only her plain cotton panties, and Margaret was all hands, helping her to get her clothes off faster than Chad ever had. And then they were a tangled, clumsy mass of twisted limbs and squirming bodies. Neither of the eighteen year olds had much experience sexually, and neither had any at all with another woman.

Their passion was undeniable and contagious through. It burned in both of them, and with every touch and every kiss, it burned brighter. Margaret attacked Lisa's sensitive breasts with more care than her former lover ever had; she thought that pain was supposed to be part of foreplay, but with a woman, the nibbling and the groping was much gentler and all she could do was moan in pleasure rather than gasp and hiss with pain as the extreme sensation's of Chad's strong hands assaulted her. The whole experience was dizzying for Lisa; everything that Margaret did to her was contrasted with what Chad had done to her. A day ago her life had been entirely different, and now it was like two entirely different lovers were having their way with her. Everything Margaret did to her was contrasted with what Chad had done in the same car so recently. She could almost see two ghosts, toying with her as she was tossed helplessly in a maelstrom of desire.

At least until somewhere in all the tangle of limbs and sweaty back seat fumblings, their legs became entwined so that they wet pussies started to grind against each other, scissoring hard if clumsily as vulva rubbed against slick vulva and aching clit rubbed against aching clit. After that there was no second lover. There was only one mouth to kiss. There was only one pair of eyes to stare into. There was only a pair of hips to buck and grind against as Lisa's lover mirrored her motions and gasped into her mouth. It was an incredible experience, and Lisa wondered idly if she would have always enjoyed having a female lover or if it was the lingering residue of the aliens that made this moment so magical. With Chad she had felt like a toy being played with, but with Margaret she was a partner, and if anything slightly dominant as she leaned over the pretty redhead, urging her to move harder and faster with her frenzied motions.

Lisa was still a sweet virgin teen, but deep down her needs were all grown up, and they were growing, just like the pleasure building inside her now. They were both moaning now, like a lusty lesbian choir. If anyone had been nearby they would have heard the two lovers easily, but neither one cared about trying to keep their pleasure a secret. "Cum for me baby," Lisa gasped between heated kisses, "Cum all over my virgin pussy." Margaret was too far gone to really understand what she was being told, all she could hear was the forceful tone and the sense of urgency. And that was all she needed to be pushed over the edge. With a final gasp, she fell backwards on the wide seat, gripping her lover as best she could and bringing Lisa with her.

Lisa kept her grip on the pale girl's thigh though, and adjusting for the new angle continued to thrust and buck against the poor girl's spasming cunt like she was fucking her ragged for another twenty seconds before she started to cum on top of her partner. It was a pleasure that was as different from the pleasure Chad gave her as it was from the pleasure she gave herself. She didn't feel like she was exploding so much as drowning, and she didn't mind at all. Lisa let herself sink to the bottom of her ocean of pleasure, slowly collapsing on top of her lover as her limbs went limp. It would be almost a minute before that ocean gave her up and she washed ashore in the real world, still on that backseat, boneless and breathing heavy.

"Was it good for you too," Margaret asked, kissing her lightly on the lips.

"Best I've ever had," Lisa found herself smiling so hard her face hurt, secretly hoping they'd have the chance to do this again sometime soon.