Downfall of Heroines Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes..." Vivian cooed, the smile never leaving her face. "Fuck her."

The creature chuckled at Vivian's remark. He grabbed Vivian by the back of her neck and forcefully pulled her to him, eliciting a squeal from the lovely woman. He plunged his tongue back into her mouth, the thing eagerly writhing within her once more. Vivian relaxed and embraced him as she knelt next to the deflowered Shereena and enjoyed the attention of her undead master. The vile thing placed his other hand atop Shereena's belly, splaying his fingers out across her flesh. Then, he began to fuck the violated priestess.

"Oh...yes...yes..." Shereena chanted as she felt the undead cock move inside her.

Shereena's soft lips formed into a bit of a smile between her breathless pants. Her tiny body squirmed deliciously as she was taken, the vile cock caressing her insides, pleasuring her no longer virgin form. His cock moved slowly, gently, using long, deep strokes to enjoy Shereena. Her belly trembled beneath his hand as he slid into her, her tummy bulging slightly as his hand pressed against her.

'Hmm...delicious." Vivian cooed playfully as she felt the rotted tongue slip from her mouth. She glanced down at Shereena, watching the woman writhe pleasurably as she enjoyed the undead cock inside her. "Also delicious."

"Vivian...yes..it is." Shereena replied, her smile widening.

Vivian nodded knowingly in reply and slowly lowered herself down to the lovely little priestesss. Arching her back, Vivian allowed herself to lay atop Shereena, licking her lips as she felt the woman's body gently rock back and forth beneath her.

"You can have this every night Shereena." Vivian offered, leaning down and quickly running her tongue along Shereena's lips then pulling back to stare into her eyes. "A life of leisure of lust, just imagine."

Shereena's soft lips smiled in response and she reached up to embrace Vivian. Vivian slithered back and lowered her face to Shereena's jiggling mounds.

"Finally..." She moaned and wrapped her lips around one of Shereena nipples.

Vivian's hot breath coated Shereena's flesh as Vivian eagerly sucked upon her supple tit flesh. A hungry groan escaped Vivian's mouth. Her lips wrapped tightly around Shereena's nipple, Vivian's cheeks puckering up as she sucked eagerly, her tongue slithering against Shereena. She slowly pulled back, her lips gliding against Shereena. Smiling she moved to Shereena's other breast. Vivian lewdly ran her tongue along the underside of the fleshy mound, tasting Shereena. She looked up at Shereena's face, watching the young woman groan in pleasure as she was enjoyed by herself and their undead partner. Closing her lips around Shereena's other nipple, Vivian groaned once more, sucking hungrily upon her.

Shereena playfully bit her lower lips and grinned. The combined sensations of the undead cock thrusting into her and Vivian's sensual lips upon her breasts had won her over. She watched Vivian move, the woman hungrily licking and sucking on her lovely young breasts, eagerly tasting her. Between her open thighs her first lover never stopped thrusting, her body taking in his cock, her belly bulging as she was filled, her tiny form gently rocking back and forth along the altar. Shereena's hands casually roamed up and down Vivian's arched back, feeling her warm flesh.

The creature stared down at Vivian, watching the woman suckle upon Shereena. His fingers slipped around Vivian's neck, gently caressing and squeezing while Vivian continued. He growled and guided Vivian, moving her back and forth between Shereena's lovely melons and finally between them, Vivian sensually licking Shereena's lovely cleavage. Eventually the creature pulled Vivian back. "Time for me to enjoy as well." The creature spoke, its voice raspy and grating, causing Shereena to shiver.

His tongue slithered from his mouth, dancing before him. Shereena watched, tendrils of goo hung from the thing and maggots squirmed from the rot that covered the thing. She could not take her eyes off the disgusting thing. Her mouth hung open as she stared as he lowered his face to her lovely breasts. The creature groaned as his face descended between her large mounds. Shereena gasped, feeling the warm, slimy tongue slither between her breasts, lewdly writhing against her, the creature tasting her young body. His tongue slurped lewdly against her flesh, Vivian listened to the wet sounds as she looked on, resting beside them. The creature grabbed Shereena's hands, lacing her fingers between his and pinning her arms down above her head.

"Shereena, beg me to cum inside you." Thing commanded as he moved his mouth to one of her breasts. His tongue encircled her firm melon, squeezing and tasting. He began to thrust into her once more, shorter strokes, his crotch slapping against her crotch.

The soft moans Shereena had made during her love making with the undead creature picked up with the forcefulness of his thrusts. Her mouth hung open and her back arched, her body pressing against his now.

"Oh yes." She gasped, barely able to control herself. Her body spasmed as her tight canal spread around his thick, rotting cock, pleasuring him.

She found herself wanting the vile mass of maggots within his cock to fill her body, to experience it as this vile thing tainted her body while releasing his pleasure into her.

"Please, fill me with your seed." Shereena panted as she writhed erotically beneath him.

"Hmm...gladly Shereena." The creature taunted raising his face from her chest. "I am going to enjoy seeding your fertile little body."

His face hovered above hers, his mouth hung open and washed his rancid breath across her. He gazed cruelly down at her. Resting atop her his body lewdly writhed against her splayed out form, rubbing against her belly and breasts as his hips pushed his cock deep into her, his organ disappearing completely into Shereena with each thrust. Shereena panted and whimpered beneath the creature, her mouth hanging open as she sang praises to his cock. The thing began to growl with each thrust, his hips tensing, plunging himself forcefully into her now, Shereena's body jumping sharply against the altar.

"You..are..mine..Shereena..." The creature growled.

Shereena gasped as her body rocked beneath the creature. The thing groaned dominantly as it lay atop her. His hips thrust forward one last time, Shereena squealing as the undead cock plunged fully into her luscious body.

"I feel it!" Shereena stammered, smiling as she found her eyes locked into his gaze.

His cock throbbed inside her, bulging as his seed prepared to enter her. The skull at the tip of his phallus opened its jaw, Shereena squealing as she felt it moving inside her. A deep gurgling sound filled the room as the thing vomited forth. A thick mass of squirming, slimy maggots was ejected into Shereena, as the thick bulge traveled the length of the thing's cock and spilled out into her fertile womb. Shereena tensed up beneath him as she was introduced to his dead seed. High pitched gasps escaped her lips and her legs wrapped tightly around the creature, squeezing as she orgasmed, her body giving in to the deathly pleasure.

The creature lowered its face to Shereena's neck and casually ran his tongue along her flesh. She was his now, and nothing was going to change that. Slowly he leaned back, Shereena's body glistening in the light, now covered rancid slime. He gazed down at her and grinned. He ran a hand along her belly and pumped his cock several times into her.

"Hmm, you are quite a tasty morsel Shereena." He gloated. "I can tell you enjoyed the experience as well."

The creature slowly pulled himself from the conquered Shereena, watching her tremble as he left her body. His cock was still quite erect, however the skull's mouth was now empty, its vile contents in Shereena's belly. Shereena smiled serenely, her body exhausted and her mind numb with pleasure. She moaned softly, resting on the altar. Inside her belly she could feel his seed squirming, her womb full of the disgusting mass.

"Vivian, you did good." The creature said, turning his attention to the death priestess who watched the whole thing, enjoying Shereena's corruption. "We should celebrate your success."

Vivian said nothing, but smiled mischievously. She rolled onto her back, laying next to the seeded Shereena. She motioned for him to join her with her finger. She sighed, seductively wrapping her long legs around him as he knelt between her thighs, his engorged cock beginning to writhe, maggots once again crawling beneath the flesh.

"Hehe, submissive as always. Good." The creature gloated.

One hand found Vivian's pert breasts, the creature squeezing and exploring her, growling as he once again enjoyed her lovely form. He gripped his vile manhood with his other hand and pressed his deathly cock against her eager body.

"Yyyyyyeeeeesssss." Vivian groaned as her master slowly entered her.

Vivian's back arched, her torso raising from the altar. She purred delightfully as the creature slid his rotting cock into her lithe body, his organ slick with Shereena's juices as well as the rancid goo the organ secreted. His hands moved to her lower body, roaming her hips and thighs while he leisurely pumped himself into Vivian, driving the woman wild with pleasure. Her hands roamed her own body, running along her belly and cupping her own breasts.

He lowered her face to her chest. His tongue slipped out and wrapped lewdly around one of her bouncing breasts. He tasted her, his rotted tongue squeezing her breast as her hands cupped her mounds, displaying them for his pleasure. Slipping his hands to the small of her back, he held Vivian before him. The thing pumped away, thrusting himself into Vivian's tightness, feeling her around his cock, molding to his rancid flesh.

Vivian felt herself lifted, her lover hoisting her into his lap. She smirked playfully. Placing her hands on his shoulders she lowered herself onto him, groaning as his massive cock stretched her, caressing her sensitive tunnel. Impaled by the creature she began to slowly grind her hips, gyrating against him as she stared into his eyes. Vivian's undead lover grinned cruelly as he watched her writhe in pleasure, the woman's luscious lips parted to groan pleasurably.

Vivian wrapped her legs around her rotting lover, squeezing as she gasped over and over in lust. Her hips gyrated in his lap, her body enjoying his thick cock as it pleasured her luscious body. His hands roamed her lithe form, caressing her trembling belly and pert breasts, squeezing and exploring her soft flesh. He growled casually as he enjoyed Vivian, her movements becoming more and more pronounced as grew closer to orgasm.

"Yes Vivian...enjoy my cock." The creature groaned, gloating. He lowered his hideous face to her neck and gently ran his tongue along her flesh, adding to her stimulation.

"Oh...oh...Yes!!" Vivian cried out.

Her body tensed up, clinging tightly to her master. Her hips thrust forward erratically, embedding herself upon the undead organ inside her as she came. She tossed her bead back violently and cried loudly to the ceiling. Undead hands moved to her hips, gripping her tightly as they drove her down onto the undead organ sharply, maximizing her vile pleasure.

"Eager as ever I see." gloated the undead creature, the thing smiling as it stared into Vivian's eyes, watching as her body began to slowly began to relax as she came down from her orgasm.

"Hmm...Always..." Vivian moaned sensually, a serene smile of satisfaction present on her lovely lips.

Holding himself within the priestess, the creature lowered her back onto the altar, laying her next to Shereena's now sleeping form. The creature slowly ran his hands along Vivian's inner thighs, listening to her soft sighs in response while he spread her long legs wide apart.

"I appreciate your devotion Vivian." The creature spoke, its words chilling, causing the lovely death priestess to shiver.

He ran his hands long the sides of her shapely body, listening to her sigh as he continued moving, guiding her hands up over her head and pinning them down by her wrists. Growling in pleasure, the dead thing began to slowly pump himself into Vivian. His hips rocked lewdly between her splayed thighs as his skull tipped cock pushed deep into her tight love canal, feeling her moist warmth wrap tightly around him. Vivian knew her master well. He always asserted his dominance over her before seeding her, and now she lay pinned beneath him, helpless and vulnerable as she felt his rotted, maggot infested cock sink into her depths.

"Yes...take me." Vivian gasped between her deep pants. "I am yours."

"Yes...yes you are." He gloated, forcing Vivian to gasp sharply as he gave her a single forceful thrust, letting her know he was in charge.

The creature took its time with Vivian, keeping her pinned beneath him as he allowed his horrific organ to take her, sinking into the priestess over and over. He growled cruelly and stared down at her, watching her pant uncontrollably as her body was filled with his manhood.

"Vivian..." The creature finally spoke. "Enjoy my seed."

As he finished his sentence, he words turned into a deep growl. Thrusting fully into the young woman, his cock began to throb within her. Vivian's eyes roll back as the creature holds his vile organ within her, the priestess feeling him press against her tightness. Her thighs open further as the creature presses firmly against her impaled pussy, grinding himself against her crotch. Inside her youthful body his cock began to release its seed. Vivian's belly tensed up and she began to pant breathlessly upon feeling the thick, squirming mass of maggots and rancid seed fill her womb. The creature kept groaning and allowed itself to relish the experience as his cock spilled his seed into the willing Vivian as he had done many times before.

"Ahh...Yes...." He finally spoke. "Enjoyable as always Vivian."

"Hmm...I agree." Vivian replied with a suggestive lick of her lips as she felt the creature pump himself several more times into her as he finished up with her.

He released her arms and stared down at her while casually running a hand over her belly, knowing his vile seed rest within.

"Shereena is quite the prize." He spoke, still kneeling between Vivian's thighs, his cock still inside her. "It would be in our best interest for you take her on a little pilgrimage."

"A pilgrimage?" Vivian replied, a curious smile on her face. "You have my interest. Tell me more."

The creature slowly withdrew from Vivian, sighing in satisfaction as he did so and standing at the side of the altar, looking down upon Vivian.

"Within the capital the power of the death god runs strong. Festering within the ruling nobility is the high priest, Mokar. Take Shereena to him. This service can only improve your standing with your god, and I think you will enjoy what he has in store for you and Shereena."

"Hmm...sounds fun. And you have me curious as well." Vivian replied with a smile. "I am sure I can convince Shereena to leave tomorrow."

"Good." The creature replied, his gaze shifted back over to Shereena, staring upon her naked form as she slept.

"Shereena...you have no idea the pleasures in store for you." He said, running a hand along her belly.

"And the pleasures you will give our kind." The creature sipped his hands beneath her knees and slid her unconscious form to the edge of the altar.

"Yes...so tight Shereena." He growled as he pushed his cock into her once more.

Vivian smiled as she watched her master enter Shereena once more. Shereena's life changed today, no longer would she serve the goddess of life, instead she would enjoy her new life pleasuring her new undead masters. Vivian's vision began to blur and her body grew weak. The seed within her had begun to take effect. Vivian felt exhaustion wash over her just like it had so many times before. As she closed her eyes to sleep, the sounds of Shereena being taken filled her ears.

12