Downfall of the Teacher Ch. 03

Story Info
Miss Stephenson gives in completely to her student.
3.1k words
4.62
23.1k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to be able to claim that sucking off Jake was the moment that I came to my senses, that I turned things around and having given in briefly to temptation I'd turned things around. But one, literal, taste of my student's cock hadn't quelled my needs and curiosity, rather poured petrol on the roaring fire of desire that had been smouldering within. I knew what was going to happen, although I wasn't sure if I was calling the shots or just that Jake was using his boyish good looks and oversized manhood to get me to do as he pleased.

I knew exactly what I was going to do - with Tony heading out of town for the weekend I had our house to myself. I knew how utterly wrong it was but the more I thought about inviting Jake over and seducing him the more turned on I got. Every minute waiting for Tony to head away was absolutely agony as my body longed to experience everything my student could give to me.

Finally the moment came and after kissing me goodbye Tony left for whatever drunken mischief counts as a stag do. Somehow I summoned the patience to wait, but after an hour I cracked and loaded the newly acquired SIM card into my phone. My fingers shook as I typed Jake's number that I'd obtained from his student file into my phone, before I messaged him saying he needed to come over to talk.

Half an hour later he knocked at my front door. I wore a black leather mini skirt and a leopard print mesh top that allowed my black bra to show through. His eyes were on stalks as he saw his teacher in a brand new slutty light, much as I'd hoped and expected. I invited him in and let him take a seat in the living room.

"I know what you're expecting me to say - that Thursday was a mistake" I began, hoping that getting straight to the point would stop me bottling my rehearsed speech "But I'm not going to, because it wasn't. It may have been wrong for a teacher to do what I did but I enjoyed it and don't regret it at all"

"The simple fact is I've never had a dick anywhere near the size of yours, and I want to know what it feels like to have it inside me. So here's the deal, we're going to go upstairs and you're going to fuck me, hard. I'll get what I want, you get to bang your teacher, everybody wins, then we move on and get on with our lives. Any questions?"

This was supposed to be the point that Jake grabbed me and ravaged me, or at the very least was so shocked by my proposition he'd let me take control, but instead he took a moment to compose himself. "Well, thanks for being so honest and that is a very enticing offer" he replied "but the problem is, I don't think you're quite ready so for now I'm going to have to say no"

"You're saying no?" I replied utterly bemused to have been knocked back "What do you mean I'm not ready?"

"Look, I'll know when you're ready, but you're not there yet" he rose out of his seat "Thanks again for the offer but I've got things to be getting on with"

I watched open mouthed as he let himself out and left me alone. I'd offered myself on a plate to a teenage boy and he'd turned me down. But apart from the great big blow to my ego I still had one remaining issue - I was still horny as fuck. I quickly decided if I couldn't have the real thing I'd just have to do make do with the virtual version of Jake's dick. I opened up my laptop and clicked on the link for his sextape, but instead of loading a video of him fucking I got a Page Not Found Error. I frantically pressed refresh but with not success - he'd played me again and taken away my source of relief. And with every game he played I wanted him more and more.

But in my despair I suddenly came up with a new plan, it was time to use the secret weapon I kept up my sleeve - or rather the secret weapons I kept in my bra. Jake may have been blessed with an unbelievable dick but deep down he was just a horny teenager who wouldn't be able to say no to a killer set of tits. I whipped off my top and bra, and set up my camera phone. It took a few attempts to capture the right glint in my eye and the perfect angle to show off my voluptuous 34DD breasts, but I soon got the picture that I wanted. Before I knew it wouldn't be long until he replied, I mean, what schoolboy could possibly resist their teacher sending this picture to them?

I hadn't even had time to start feel guilty about sending a nude picture to my student before my phone vibrated with Jake's reply. "Fucking hell Mrs Stephenson your tits are amazing!"

I smiled knowing that just for once I had some semblance of control of the situation. "Thanks :-) Sure you don't want to take me up on my offer?"

"You still haven't said the magic words"

Magic words? Why couldn't he just be a normal horny schoolboy and come and fuck me as I'd asked? What on earth did he want me to say? I replayed our recent conversations before I suddenly realised what he wanted to hear.

I slowly typed six words into my phone, six words that a week and a half ago I wouldn't have been able to comprehend writing. "I want to be your fucktoy" And I did. I wanted Jake to come round and pound me into submission with that great big dick of his until I could take no more....

My fantasizing of being fucked by my student was interrupted as my phone buzzed again. "Well done Miss Stephenson, you have been paying attention. I'll be round in ten minutes, don't bother putting your clothes back on, my fucktoys don't need clothes"

The ten minute wait seemed like a lifetime but as I heard the knock at my front door my clock told me he'd been true to his word. Slowly I walked to the door, the excitement of greeting Jake whilst wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties making every step a thrill. I swept my hair back,

True to his word, ten minutes later there was a knock at my door. I don't know if you've answered your front door wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties, but the thrill of greeting Jake dressed like this was only just more exciting than having a complete stranger see me like this. But as it was it was Jake who's jaw dropped at the sight of my near naked body.

"And what do we have here?" he asked as he came in and closed the front door behind him.

"Your brand new fucktoy!" I replied, pushing out my chest to make sure he admired my full, round breasts.

"And I'm going to enjoy breaking in my new fucktoy" he told me with an ever growing smirk "but first get down on the floor where you belong"

I should have felt frustrated that I was so close to what I wanted, what I needed, but at the same time part of me was intrigued at what this eighteen year old would rather do than have sex with his teacher. Obediently I got down onto my knees as commanded.

Towering above me he grinned menacingly at me, safe in the knowledge that I would willingly obey whatever he asked of me. He unbuckled his trousers and slowly pulled them down to reveal his erect dick, looking yet more monstrous and terrifying than before. His hand reached down and wrapped around it and he began to stroke his cock inches from my face.

"Your tits looked so perfect in the photo you sent me, I was going to print it out, shoot my load over it, then send you a picture of what I'd done" he regaled me as he continued to masturbate in front of me "but then I thought to myself, why don't I pop over and cover them in cum for real"

I grinned as I watched my student jerk himself off in front of me, my hands slowly massaging my breasts. I had front row seats for the most exciting show in town and whilst I wish he'd dragged me upstairs to screw me I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of his hand sliding up and down his throbbing cock. Past boyfriends had loved nothing more than to shoot their loads over my face or tits. Whilst I hadn't got much from it, it was clearly some kind of powerplay that they got off on, demeaning me by covering me in their semen. But right now I wanted Jake to plaster me in his cum and take another step to completing his subjugation of me.

"I hope you've got a great big load ready for me" I told him, reminiscing happily the deluge of jizz he'd pumped into my mouth just days ago.

As he continued to stroke his magnificent cock I nuzzled up to it, leaving kisses at the base of his dick and sucking on his balls as I worshipped his wonderous manhood. My pussy was screaming for attention, so I slid a hand down my knickers and began to work my clit.

"Oh you are such a dirty bitch" he informed me as the sight of his teacher masturbating proved too much for him "here it comes!"

I leaned back as Jake came, expertly directing the streams of cum from one breast to another. Eventually he finished, stepping forward and wiping his cock between my tits to deposit the last of his jizz on me. I could only laugh as I surveyed the mess he'd made of my chest.

"Smile" Jake suddenly instructed me. I looked up to see he was aiming his phone at me. I put on my naughtiest grin as he clicked away.

Things were clearly rapidly getting out of control now Jake had not just a topless photo of me but with my breasts coated in his cum. I should have been worried that he had enough evidence to ruin me completely, but being under his complete control was turning me on no end. Plus I fully intended to keep his dick so happy he'd never have any desire to use the pictures against me.

"Can we go upstairs now?" I asked, he nodded in reply. "Well I won't be needing these anymore then" I declared as I stood up and ripped off my panties. Now completely naked I took Jake by the hand and lead him upstairs to the bedroom I normally shared with my boyfriend.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and pulled off Jake's trousers. His dick hung limp having orgasmed only moments earlier, but I knew at only eighteen years old it wouldn't take much to coax it back to life - coaxing that my mouth was more than happy to provide. Enthusiastically I sucked on his cockhead, marvelling at the sensation of his shaft growing thicker and harder between my lips whilst my hand slid up his thigh and caressed his toned stomach. His cock rapidly returned to the full glory of a rock like erection and whilst I could have happily sucked it all afternoon I was desperate to feel it where it belonged, buried deep inside my cunt.

"I want it now" I told him, in a tone that made sure he realised this was not negotiable.

"Get on all fours" he commanded "And face the mirror... You're going to watch every moment of being fucked by your student"

Obediently I positioned myself as instructed, being told by a dominant partner what to do built up my anticipation to levels I'd never experienced before. I looked at myself in the giant mirrors in the wardrobe doors - my tits covered in partly dried cum and my legs spread giving my eighteen year old student free access to my soaking wet cunt. How had my life came to this I asked myself, a question answered as Jake moved behind me, his thick, ten inch dick primed and ready to fuck his teacher.

Slowly he rubbed the entrance of my pussy with the head of his penis, one final tease before he finally gave me what I craved. "Miss Stephenson, are you ready to learn what happens when dumb teachers give detention to the wrong student?" he asked.

If I thought I was going to have a relaxed session of love making I would have been completely wrong. He placed one hand on my hip whilst the other fed the tip of his dick into me, before he rammed all ten inches into my inviting pussy. I squealed as the length and width of his penis filled me like I'd never been before. He partially withdrew his cock before slamming it back inside me. Again and again he drove his manhood into me, each thrust harder than the one before, causing me to moan in delight with each thrust.

"Now Miss Stephenson, I want you to know I'm fucking you like this because you deserve it. You deserve it for coming to school and using your body to tease and tantalise your students, thinking you were so much better than us" Jake lectured me as he continued to mercilessly thrust his cock into my pussy "now look at what a mess you've become. All it took was one big dick and look what it's done to you"

I gazed at my reflection in the mirror. Jake was right, I was a mess - my breasts bounced uncontrollably as he pounded away, my normally perfect hair bedraggled, my face glowed bright red under the coating of cum that still resided on it. Behind me Jake stood, focussing intently on the task at hand, barely breaking a sweat as he relentlessly fucked me. It wasn't just the size of his cock but how he hammered it into me that was driving my body crazy.

"Is that your boyfriend?" he asked referring to a picture of me and Tony that sat on my bedside table "He looks like a proper small dicked loser who wouldn't have a clue how to fuck a woman properly"

He was right, of course he was right. Tony was a small dicked loser who'd never taken me like this, never driven my cunt wild like this. None of my ex-boyfriends had fucked me like this. Why hadn't I made it my life's goal to shack up with a stud with a ten inch dick who'd come home each night and pummel my pussy into oblivion? Why had I wasted so much of my life having mediocre unfulfilling sex?

I collapsed onto my elbows as my body struggled to endure the non-stop assault. My head fell forward, only to have Jake grab my hair and pull it back up. "You're going to watch every moment of this" he bellowed at me.

Still he continued, never giving me a chance to catch my breath and if anything going harder than before. I bit my lip as my body as approached it's inevitable conclusion - I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of making me orgasm so readily but I knew there was no way to fight it. My head rocked forward again but this time Jake let it go as my screams filled my bedroom and my body shook violently as I climaxed, collapsing completely onto my bed. A grin broke out on Jake's face as he watched his once proud teacher lose control on the end of his dick. But me reaching my orgasm did nothing to slow his desire as he adjusted his position to my crumpled body and continued

"Please stop" I whimpered "I can't take any more"

"You're my fucktoy, we're not done until I'm done" he berated me, smirking at how he was turning his teacher into a broken mess.

Tears formed in my eyes as Jake continued to batter my defeated body. "Please..." I begged and this time to my surprise he stopped and slid his dick out of me. But my respite was only for a brief second as he flipped me onto my back and pushed my thighs back before ramming his cock back into me. Somehow he knew that a change in position was all that my cunt needed to submit again as I groaned loudly with each thrust.

"Look into my eyes Miss Stephenson, you really can't get enough can you?" Jake told me teasingly

"Fuck Jake, you're too much for me" as I stared up at him, not only was his cock unbelievable but his eyes burnt in to me as we fucked.

"Are you enjoying your student's big fat dick?" he asked, knowing the answer but still wanting to hear me say it.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck yes, fill your fucktoy with cum" I begged

And on my command Jake's thrusting became faster and increasingly erratic. I pulled his chest close to mine, feeling his taut muscles crushing against my breasts, as his body spasmed and my cunt filled with hot sticky semen. He held me tightly for a minute, panting contentedly as he savoured the sensation of his dick buried inside me, before slowly withdrawing.

"That was fun Miss Stephenson. I reckon I'll be getting plenty of use out of your cunt" he said as he put his clothes back on "I'll be in touch when I want it again"

I lay naked on my bed, my pussy battered, bruised and filled with my student's cum. I hadn't just been the pulverising sex that had done for me, it was the sheer thrill of doing something so outrageously wrong as letting Jake screw. I'd submitted to him in so many different ways, and each of them had taken me to highs I'd never thought possible.

In a parallel universe somewhere an alternative version of me probably used this as the turning point in their life, the point where they settled for what they had and lived out a quiet but happy life. But not this version of me, I'd had a taste of something much more exciting than I'd ever enjoyed before and I knew that I wanted more. Much, much more.