Downfall of the Teacher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A guy... a guy I meet at the gym then I sucked his dick... sucked him off in the car park... oh that feels good," I moaned. I knew I shouldn't be confessing what I'd done to home, but as his fingers continued to expertly work my pussy I couldn't hold back from telling him.

"Blowing random guys Miss Stephenson, you really are embracing your inner slut. I like having a slut for a teacher so I'm going to set you some homework."

"Homework?" I asked wondering what he had in mind for me next.

"Yes, homework. Over the next week I want you to suck five different cocks. I'll come and see you this time next Monday, and if you've done that you can have my dick again. Any questions?"

I understood what I had to do. I was going to have to earn my next fuck with Jake, but I was going to have a lot of fun doing so. My mind began to race, imagining scenario after scenario that would lead to me having a dick in a mouth, which rapidly led my body to lose control. I buried my head in my arms as I attempted to muffle my moans as I came.

"No questions," I answered when I eventually got my breath back.

12