Downfall of the Teacher Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," I said trying trying not to be too utterly obvious what my intentions "I know we said we'd meet in the bar but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your performance tonight"

A big grin spread across his face as his gaze dropped from my eyes to my barely covered tits and on to my legs. "Why don't you come inside," he told me.

I walked into the dressing room and the door slowly closed behind me. Like many theatre rooms it was rudimental in it's furnishings, one large sofa and a make up bench whilst the walls were decorated with faded posters of shows from the glory years of the venue.

"Sorry to barge in," I began nervously "but I wanted to come and say how much your performance moved me tonight, how you captured the themes that affect..."

"Let's cut to the chase" he interrupted me "you're not here to talk about the play"

"And what do you think I'm here for?" I replied, slightly taken aback at how Lee's confidence had grown since I'd seen him last. He wasn't the shy student I remembered any more, he'd grown into a man in more than one way.

"Believe me, you're not the first woman to come see me after the show. And let me tell you it always ends the same," he told me as he pulled the towel away from around his waist.

I gasped audibly, both at the audacity of his actions and the sight of his dick leering at me. Up close it was even bigger, even more beautiful than it had been than when I'd sat lusting after him on stage from the audience. It took all my willpower to stop myself grabbing it there and then, but I had to retain some shred of respect.

"You seem awfully confident in yourself," I stuttered in response, knowing fine that he had every reason to be so.

"You'd be a lot more convincing if you weren't staring at my cock as you talked," he replied triumphantly.

I'd told my self not to be obvious with my intentions, that I'd seduce him on my own terms, yet he'd read me like a book and and was going to take full advantage. I slowly looked up, he was grinning like a man about to receive the easiest blowjob a man had ever received.

"I'm going to let you in on a little stage secret," he told me as he took a step towards me, "Before show time I always take a viagra to make sure everything is ready to show. This morning I woke up rock hard knowing I'd be showing you my dick later. And then imagining exactly this happening."

He paused before taking a final step up to me and placing his hands on my shoulders. I was so fucking horny being alone with such a gorgeous young stud, his beautiful naked body up close to mine. He pushed down on me, but barely had to apply any force as I collapsed to my knees in front of him. Casually he sat down on the sofa in front of me, his gorgeous dick level with my face.

"You've no idea how many times I've fantasized about this happening," he told me as he wrapped a hand around his dick and slowly started stroking his meat. I watched intently as my once shy student proudly masturbated in front of me, the contrast with the size of his hand only making his cock seem more magnificent.

"It's such a beautiful penis," I stuttered, barely getting the words out in the correct order.

"I had a feeling you'd like it," he said, a mocking tone in his voice, "Now what's the magic word?"

"Please?" I enquired

"Please what?" he replied

"Please can I suck your cock and give you the best blowjob of your life?" I pleaded

Lee let go of his dick and leant back, satisfied his dominance over me was complete. My body trembled with excitement knowing that I was I was about to make that cock mine. Or more accurately I was about to do everything I could to make it the most satisfied penis in the world. I reached forward, wrapping my fingers around the shaft of his dick, squeezing it lightly, admiring how full it felt in my hand. I leaned in, delicately kissing my way up the length of his shaft. As my lips touched his cockhead he gasped in anticipation of the warmth of my mouth, but I wasn't prepared to give him what he wanted just yet. I lingered for a second, before slowly running the tip of my tongue down his penis.

I gave his balls a quick suck before I ran my tongue back up to the tip of his dick. Once more it descended before coming back up, this time I paused to polish the beautiful purple cockhead with my tongue, the sensation driving Lee crazy. I pulled back and admired his dick once more, now coated with a thin layer of my saliva, before leaning in and licking it aggressively like it was the most tasty lollipop in the world. This was clearly too much for him, as he aggressively grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away.

"You sure know how to tease a cock, but I think it's time for you to taste it," he bellowed. "Open wide."

Obediently I opened my mouth for him, as he slid the first inches of his dick into the open space. I stared into his eyes, my hot breath surrounding his cockhead, before I clamped my lips tightly around it. My disappointment at no longer being able to see his penis in it's full glory more than made up by the satisfaction of feeling it happily throbbing in my mouth. I sucked back gently began to slide my lips down his shaft as I tried to take as much as his dick into my mouth as possible. I'd blown so many guys lately that I was becoming adept at reading their body language as to when I'd hit the perfect speed to maximise their pleasure, Lee's appreciative groaning telling me I'd quickly reached that point.

There's something slightly disappointing about a well hung man firing off his load quickly, but fortunately Lee had no such issues despite how turned on he was. I tickled his ball sack with my fingers before slipping them around his dick and began jerking him. My tongue was working overdrive desperately driving Lee towards the release he'd craved for years, to fill his favourite teacher's mouth with his cum. My lips gripped tightly round his thick shaft until he finally gave in and climaxed for me, moaning sexily as he orgasmed. When he eventually finished cumming I allowed his dick to slip from my lips and gave him an open smile to show him the mouthful of spunk he'd deposited. He nodded his approval, with his permission granted I flung my head back and swallowed the gift he'd given me.

I hadn't enjoyed sucking a dick that much for a long time... well at least since I'd first taken Jake in my mouth last week. Thinking about Jake reminded me of his present, the vibrator that was in my handbag that I'd promised to use every time I blew a guy. I stood up and gathered my belongings, looking forward to relieving myself in the closest toilet cubicle I could find.

"Well we both had fun, but I've got to get away," I told him.

His eyes flashed from disappointment to determination as he stood up and stepped towards me. My gaze dropped to his dick which hadn't lost any of his hardness despite the blowjob he'd just received.

"We're not finished yet," he informed me. And that was all it took to persuade me to stay and see what he had in store for me next.

Lee smiled as I put down my bag and waited for his next move. He stepped up to me, his hands eagerly pulling off my top and bra before he started to grope my bare breasts. My head rolled back as he explored my breasts, as I knew he must have fantasised about so many times before. I moaned again whilst my hand glided down his chest and my fingers wrapped round his erection, he may have come just minutes before but he was still rock hard. And as I slowly stroked him my need to feel it inside me grew and grew.

"We always talked at school about how filthy you were... none of us guessed you'd be quite this dirty," he whispered in my ear.

"And what else did you and your friends discuss about me?" I asked, my heart pounding as I continue to tease his thick cock.

"Mostly whether your mouth or pussy would feel better," he replied stepping away from me. "Now get these off and get on the sofa so I can find out"

I was quickly learning that I couldn't say no to assertive men. Either that or I was just desperate to feel Lee's great big dick inside me. Either way within seconds of his instruction my skirt and panties were on the floor and I was on his couch, ready for my ex student to own my cunt like he'd already done to my mouth.

"Come on then stud, lets see if you're as good as you think you are," I teased him as I spread my legs, my pussy twitching excitedly in anticipation of being filled with his beautiful dick, knowing perfectly well that he would be.

He paused for a moment, triumphantly surveying the horny and willing mess he'd turned me into before climbing on top of me and guiding the tip of his penis inside me before withdrawing it. He slid his cock against my clit before again placing the first inch into my cunt. This was cruelty too far as he denied my body what it desperately needed.

"It's not nice to be teased is it," he told me in reference to how I'd tantalised him with my mouth earlier.

"I'm sorry," I pleaded. "Please give it to me"

This time he didn't hold back, ramming all nine inches of his hard cock into me. The sofa under us creaked and as he fucked me, each thrust of his penis causing my breasts to bounce uncontrollably.

"Every woman I've ever fucked," he told me between grunts, "I've secretly imagined it was you I was with"

I grinned as I imagined all of the women that Lee must have screwed, all the helpless women who must have whimpered like I was as he made them his. But none of them would have had the personal connection I had, none of them had the pleasure of of being his former teacher and knowing how much he'd coveted them.

"I wish I'd known you were such an easy slut when I was still in school I'd have shown you my cock then and fucked you every day."

"Oooooooh yes," I groaned. "I wished I could have sucked your beautiful cock every day after class"

And as Lee continued to fuck my cunt into oblivion my mind drifted back to how amazing Lee's dick had felt between my lips, how satisfying it had been to feel him give in and fill my mouth with cum. I imagined the two of us, staying behind at the end of the school day, him making me blow him time and time and again....that fantasy combined with the thorough pounding my pussy was taking was enough to push me over the edge, my body shaking violently as I came. Satisfied he'd given me what I deserved Lee pulled his cock out of me and began stroking it in front of me.

"You've got such a hot body Miss Stephenson, but being such a slut I know how you want me to finish."

"Come on then, show teacher how much cum you've got for her."

I watched in awe as his hand slid up and down his majestic dick, beating it faster and faster for me, until his body tensed up and he gushed stream after stream of cum over my tits. When he finally finished he pushed his cock my gaping mouth, stroking my hair as I sucked the last remaining spunk from him.

"Fuck that was amazing," he proclaimed before glancing at the clock on the wall. "Shit I really need to be out of here"

"Don't go... we can do whatever you want to," I pleaded desperately as he quickly dressed. He'd shown me what his dick could do to me and I needed more.

"Look I'd love to spend the night with you but my girlfriend is waiting," he said as he put on his shoes. "Feel free to take a shower, you're looking a bit of a state."

And with that he bolted out of the door. A bit of a state was an undersell of how bedraggled I looked, but I felt so utterly exhilarated. Plus I'd secured the second of the dicks for Jake's blowjob challenge. I smiled as I retrieved my phone to tell him.

I typed out the only word I had to: "Two," and sent it to Jake. His reply was almost instantaneous. "Very good, have you used my present?"

"No, but after I'd sucked him off we had sex and I came," I replied. I knew I'd eventually tell Jake the full sordid details of my encounter, I figured I might as well be upfront with him.

"Stop whatever you're doing and use it." came his reply. Even by text he turned me on. I retrieved the vibrator and flicked it on, it hummed enticingly as I applied it to my clit. I leaned back on the sofa, Lee's cum slowly drying on my breasts and closed my eyes to savour the growing sensations between my legs.

I heard movement outside the dressing room. A thrill ran down my spine as I thought about somebody walking in on me like this, completely naked, a vibrator between my legs and tits covered in spunk. How could I possibly explain what I was doing here if someone walked in?

Can you be arrested for masturbating in a dressing room that you're not supposed to be in? If a big, burly security officer came through that door right now I'd have only one option to get myself out of trouble. I'd have to crawl along the floor before unzipping his pants and begging him to let me blow him. The use of my mouth in return for my freedom, it seemed like a win for everyone.

I increased the speed of the vibrator as the thought of having another stranger's big, juicy dick between my lips pushed me closer to losing control again. I heard more footsteps outside in the corridor, this time I hoped they'd stop to investigate the faint buzzing sound of my dildo and walk in on me. But much to my disappointment they continued onwards without disturbing me.

Now the thought of being seen pleasuring myself was lodged in my brain and if nobody was going to walk in on me I'd have to take matters in to my own hands. I decided to video call Jake, I know he'd love to see me like this, to see the depths he'd made his teacher sink to. Maybe I could persuade him to get his dick out and we could masturbate together.

But before I could even find my phone to make the call the thought of Jake, or to be more specific the thought of his gigantic cock, pushed me over the edge and my second orgasm of the evening discharged through my body. I lay back and enjoyed the blissful sensations engulfing me.

Eventually I got up and showered. By the time I got out Martin had messaged his disappointment that I hadn't been waiting in the bar for him. I had no doubt Lee would make sure he found out why I hadn't met up. I didn't care, I'd had far too satisfying an evening to worry about a few hurt feelings.

By the time I got home Tony was already deep asleep. Our sex life had always been so vanilla, I wondered if he had any idea the sort of girl I was becoming, the horrible, slutty things I was capable of. I grabbed a glass of wine as I replayed my evening's activities, before I eventually turned in for the night.

Did I ever mention that drinking wine gives me the most lucid dreams?

12