Downstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," moaned Marion.

"Good game?" asked Celeste.

"Best game ever," agreed Marion.

Marion excused herself and headed for the bathroom to tidy up. Celeste took advantage of Marion's departure to replace her on Gabe's lap. "I can't believe how hot I got watching you fuck Marion," Celeste whispered in his ear. "When you came, I had an orgasm of my own."

"Marion was delirious thinking about this weekend," said Gabe. "She told me she had an orgasm just talking to you on the phone."

"So, you and Marion had fun last night?" asked Celeste.

"We did and I assume that you and Steve were similarly entertained," reflected Gabe.

"I want to watch you fuck Marion again," wished Celeste.

"Do you have a plan?" Gabe asked.

"Steve and Marion have a big bed," said Celeste.

"Big enough for four?" Gabe asked.

"As long as we keep your and Steve's erections well hidden to make room," laughed Celeste.

Gabe remained impassive. "Aw. Come on. That was funny," chided Celeste.

Gabe smiled. "How about you could watch me fuck Steve," Celeste suggested.

Gabe smiled again. "I think I'd like that," he responded.

"I'll do what I can to make it happen," committed Celeste.

"Then I'll let you watch me fuck Marion again," committed Gabe.

The four friends with benefits agreed to an early dinner. They ate on the rear patio wearing just enough clothing to control the emotional responses of any nosy neighbors. After dinner and the required clean up, they returned to the living room. Marion suggested they play a game and she produced an adult game that she had purchased at a nearby adult boutique. The first part of the game was focused on getting the players out of their clothing. They skipped that part since they were naked again.

Phase II of the game introduced a series of challenges encouraging the players to recreate various sexual activities, many of which included players of the opposite sex. They abandoned that phase quickly since they had already been involved in most of the activities without the aid of the game.

Phase III got down to the basics, challenging the players to have sex with each other in various positions. They gave up the game completely as an unnecessary delay in getting to the necessary sex. They felt they were capable of choosing or inventing whatever positions they wanted.

Marion restarted the music from the night before. They danced together and separately, without the hesitancy of last night. Celeste was dancing with Gabe when she turned around and began to grind against his erection. During one bump, Gabe pulled back and repositioned his erection. When Celeste pushed back, he slid into her vagina. She reacted in surprise but immediately began a full contact grind.

Too quickly, she pulled away and turned around, laughing as she noticed Gabe's expectant and shining erection.

Marion and Steve tried the same routine and then they changed partners and did it all again.

Gabe watched Celeste straddle Steve's face from behind while Marion rode him on his back on the floor. Eventually, everyone agreed that the bedrooms would be more comfortable. Marion and Steve started up the stairs toward the bedroom. Celeste wasn't quite ready to let Gabe's erection rest. They followed Marion and Steve upstairs a few minutes later. Gabe turned toward the guest bedroom. Celeste stopped him and moved him in the direction of the master bedroom.

"Aren't Marion and Steve in there?" asked Gabe.

"They are," replied Celeste. "And we're not. We need to fix that. We can't let the old folks only fuck each other."

When Celeste opened the door to the bedroom, Marion and Steve were sitting on the side of the bed waiting for them. "What took so long?" asked Marion.

"I wanted Gabe to be ready for you," said Celeste.

"Is he?" asked Marion.

Celeste stepped aside so Marion could get a good look at Gabe. "Oh. He's ready," commented Marion.

The four of them quickly rearranged themselves on the bed with the women on their backs between the men. "All together now," suggested Marion. She spread her legs and Celeste did the same. Steve rolled between Celeste's legs and entered her with practiced perfection. Gabe did the same with Marion.

Somehow the two couples arrived at a mutual rhythm, Steve and Gabe moving in and out of their respective partners in synch with each other. Marion interrupted Gabe. "Let me turn over," she requested.

Gabe gave Marion some room. She turned over on her knees and Gabe resumed fucking her from behind while Steve and Celeste continued to fuck alongside them. "Do what you were doing before," Marion suggested.

"What?" asked Gabe.

"With my rectum," reminded Marion.

Gabe wet a finger and circled Marion's rectum with it. "That feels good," mumbled Marion. "Try more."

"Fingers?" asked Gabe.

"For now," responded Marion.

Gabe added more saliva to his finger and pressed it against Marion's sphincter. "Oh," whispered Marion and she pushed back against his finger. Gabe pushed his finger harder. Marion pushed back harder still. On the next push, Gabe's finger slipped part way into Marion's ass. Not really inside her but not fully visible either. Marion's rectum reacted by squeezing against Gabe's finger, either to prevent further entry or expel him all together. Gabe resisted Marion's resistance and pushed his finger harder into her. It slipped in up to the first knuckle.

"Hold there," cried Marion.

Gabe held the position of his finger while continuing to fuck Marion. He could feel his cock sliding back and forth inside her with the tip of his finger. "That's interesting," said Marion. "With more lubrication, you could try to go further.

Gabe was adding lubrication he gathered from Marion's pussy to his finger when Celeste screamed and bounced on the bed with a gigantic orgasm. The sudden movement of the bed caused Gabe's finger to slide completely into Marion's ass. "Whoa," exclaimed Marion. "Don't move."

Gabe thought Marion's request not to move applied only to his finger. He continued to stroke in and out of her vagina. His finger felt every movement and he began to move his finger side to side along his shaft as it penetrated Marion repeatedly.

"That feels remarkably good," commented Marion.

Too soon, Marion joined Celeste in the orgasm club. Gabe added his contribution and they fell on the bed, cock and finger both exposed to the cool air of the bedroom.

Marion rolled on top of Gabe and whispered in his ear. "Get some rest," she said. "I want to try what we were talking about this afternoon.

"I thought we just did that," commented Gabe.

"The part you needed me to approve," clarified Marion.

"And you approve now?"

"I do."

"Don't tease me," whispered Gabe.

"Gabe, honey," said Marion. "When it comes to my ass I don't tease."

Marion got up for a bathroom break. Steve followed her. Celeste rolled over on top on Gabe. "You guys are up to something," she averred.

"Right now, I'm not up for anything," responded Gabe.

"Don't play coy with me," said Celeste. "I saw you whispering with Marion. What's up?"

"Marion has a request," admitted Gabe. "I don't know if it's even possible. Why don't you wait and watch and we'll find out together," he suggested.

"That's not an answer," said Celeste. "But I think that's all I'm going to get for now. I'll be watching."

Marion came back to bed. She noticed both Gabe and Celeste watching her. "What?" she asked.

"Gabe told me you have a request," said Celeste. "We're both curious what it is or if it's possible."

Marion turned to Gabe. "Celeste wants to watch," she said. "Are you okay with that?"

"Are you?" Gabe asked in return. "What about Steve?"

"Well," paused Marion. "That's easy. I told Steve to take a break and go downstairs and watch television. As for Celeste, she's welcome to watch whatever she wants to watch. She can even help me get you ready if she wants."

Having two women work diligently on resurrecting Gabe's erection didn't half his recovery time but it did speed things up along with his anticipation of fucking Marion's ass. When Marion was content with his progress, somewhat stiffer than usual, she straddled his hips and lowered herself on his erection.

"That's it?" asked Celeste. "I was expecting something more."

"Just more lubrication," explained Marion between gasps.

Several seconds later, Marion lifted herself off Gabe's cock and repositioned herself. She held Gabe's erection in one hand and aimed him carefully. The head of Gabe's cock contacted her rectum and slid partially inside. It was obvious that Marion had lubricated her sphincter when she was in the bathroom.

Carefully, Marion lowered herself until Gabe was fully inside her.

"Whoa," exclaimed Celeste. "Are you doing what I think you're doing?"

"You're welcome to confirm it if you like," Marion told her.

"Holy shit," cried Celeste. "You're fucking her ass," she told Gabe.

"That's what Marion wanted," he responded.

"How's that feel?" Celeste wanted to know.

"Interesting," said Gabe. "Hot and tight."

"How about you?" Celeste asked Marion.

"Incredible," she responded. "I prefer the usual way but I think I could have an orgasm doing it this way," she encouraged. "Find Steve and try it yourself," she added.

"That's okay," said Celeste. "I think I'll just watch. If I want to try it, I think I'd like the first time to be with my husband."

"I like your sentiment," said Marion. "Now let me concentrate."

Marion's concentration turned into a long night with the four of them in the same bed. Sunday morning arrived but none of them noticed as they were sleeping in a tangle of tits, pussies and cocks. Nobody moved until almost noon, when Celeste managed to remove herself from the mass of flesh on the bed and headed for the bathroom. She was followed by Steve who watched her pee before he peed himself.

When they returned to the bedroom, Marion was riding astride Gabe.

"Don't you every get tired?" asked Celeste.

"Not of sex," admitted Marion.

"When you're finished, we'll meet you in the kitchen," suggested Celeste.

Ten minutes later, the four of them were sitting around the kitchen table. There was a pile of bagels, a mound of cream cheese and a carafe of coffee on the table. Although Marion would prefer to have Gabe and Celeste as house guests for at least another night, they agreed that it was time for them to head home but not without one last parting gift.

Near two in the afternoon, Gabe and Celeste found enough clothing to be public and were on the way home. On the three hour drive, Celeste leaned over the center console and spent the time entertaining herself stroking Gabe's erection that she had expertly fished out of his pants. Not satisfied with just using her hand, Celeste lay over the console and treated Gabe to a full oral experience.

"Celeste," blurted out Gabe. "I'm gonna blow if you don't stop."

"Find a place to stop and I won't have to," suggested Celeste.

Steve pulled off the highway into a nearby truck stop and parked in the back of the parking lot behind some trees. "Out before I change my mind," ordered Celeste.

By the time Gabe walked around the front of the car, Celeste was bent over the hood, her skirt around her waist, her panties on the hood of the car and her legs spread. Gabe was ready. After all, his erection was prepared by Celeste and already out of his trousers.

They were back in the car in three minutes. Gabe had burst. Celeste hadn't but she wasn't upset by it, saying the just feeling as Gabe slid back and forth inside her was enough for now.

Gabe started the car, put it in gear and looked up. He immediately put the car in neutral and got out again.

"What?" asked Celeste before she looked up and began laughing. Her panties were still on the hood of the car. Gabe collected her panties and got back in the car. He handed them to her. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"I don't know," giggled Celeste. "I just thought my panties on the hood of the car was hysterical."

Celeste hung her panties on the rear view mirror and they drove home, both laughing at the impulse to fuck over the hood of their car in a truck stop parking lot and her panties swinging from the mirror.

Back home, they cleaned up, had dinner, went to bed, put a cap on the weekend and went to sleep.

A couple of week later, they were laying in bed on a Saturday afternoon caressing each other after a particularly prolonged and ravenous sexual contest when Celeste said, "Gabe, I'm missing something."

"We didn't miss anything," commented Gabe.

"Not about what we just did," corrected Celeste. "I'm missing the variety we discovered on the cruise."

"You're missing having a different cock between your legs?" asked Gabe.

"And an occasional tongue," giggled Celeste. "But it's more than that," she continued. "Do you remember what our sex life was like before the cruise and how it changed after the cruise?" she asked.

"It certainly was different," agreed Gabe.

"Better?"

"Considerably."

"I don't want to lose that intensity again," commented Celeste.

"You want to spend another weekend with Steve and Marion?" Gabe asked.

"Not quite that intense," admitted Celeste. "I'm looking for an occasional appetizer, not a full banquet."

"I couldn't get the taste of her out of my mouth for days," quipped Gabe.

"Be serious," said Celeste. "I'm thinking we should be proactive before we lose the edge we have in our love making."

"You think we should find an occasional one nighter just to keep sharp?" Gabe asked.

"Something like that," Celeste agreed. "Maybe another couple who are looking for the same thing and maybe more than once."

"How do we find another couple who are willing to fuck us once in a while?" asked Gabe. "It can't be anyone we know already and not someone we might bump into at random."

"It could be as long as the ground rules are understood and agreed to by everyone," offered Celeste.

"I guess we could go clubbing and take our chances or put an ad on one of those internet sites that exist for putting likeminded couples together," suggested Gabe.

"Sounds hit or miss and risky to me," commented Celeste. "I was thinking about something with a regular schedule. Something we could count on."

"That doesn't leave many choices," said Gabe.

"How about our neighbors?" asked Celeste.

"Our neighbors?"

"You know," expanded Celeste. "Luke and Angel."

"Downstairs, first door to the left?" exclaimed Gabe.

"Why not?" asked Celeste.

"Well," started Gabe. "They're younger than we are, we've never had a hint of any interest in anything like that from them and we hardly know them."

"But they're good looking, seem like fun to be with and we'd never even have to leave the building," countered Celeste.

"Talk about discrete," added Gabe, "and Angel does have nice tits."

"Is that all you can think about?" asked Celeste.

"It's all I can even come close to evaluate," answered Gabe. "Everything else isn't so upfront. Don't you think about what Luke is carrying?"

"This isn't about that," countered Celeste. "I'm not looking for something bigger and better."

"Whew. That's a relief," said Gabe.

"Get serious," chided Celeste.

"Okay. How would you go about making that happen?" asked Gabe.

"I'd arrange to accidently bump into them more often and be more willing to strike up conversation when I do," explained Celeste. "You could do the same. I also think we should be less careful about the noise we make during sex."

"Noise?"

"Whether you know it or not, we're always careful not to make too much noise during sex so we don't disturb the neighbors. I think it would be beneficial if we let the bed bump against the wall some more or get a little louder during orgasms," Celeste suggested.

"What's the point?" asked Gabe.

"So they know we have frequent sex and it gets them wondering just a bit about how good it must be," smiled Celeste.

Gabe and Celeste started a campaign to get to know Luke and Angel better and maybe more. We had more vocal and noisy sex at least once each day for their benefit. Celeste would sit on the stairs waiting for Luke or Angel to come home and pretend she was on her way out when they opened the door to the outside. Once, she waited in her car until they left and met them on the walkway.

Celeste took every opportunity to talk to them about everything and nothing. After about two weeks we had a first name relationship with them. Celeste met Angel about two weeks later on the sidewalk. Celeste was coming home while Angel was leaving. They began a friendly conversation. After about three minutes, Celeste looked at her watch. "I'm sorry to cut this short," she said. "But Gabe is waiting for me.

"Oh, yes," said Angel. "It's Saturday afternoon."

Celeste is quick minded and she didn't let the opportunity pass. "Oh," she paused with her hand in front of her mouth. "Do we disturb you?" she asked leaving the activity unstated but hoping it was understood.

"No. No. Not at all," commented Angel.

"We'll try to keep it down," offered Celeste.

"Please don't on our account," said Angel. "I shouldn't tell you this but it gets our motors running too. In fact, if you're heading inside, I think what I was planning to do can wait."

Celeste and Angel walked back to the shared apartment entrance together. "Have fun," said Angel as she entered her apartment.

"Make noise," responded Celeste.

Angel giggled as she closed her door.

Upstairs, Celeste immediately got busy with Gabe. They fucked with abandon, banging the bed and each other. Several times they paused to listen for sounds from downstairs. The noises were muffled but Celeste was sure she heard Angel scream as she had an orgasm.

Tuesday evening, Angel and Celeste met again in the parking lot of the apartments. "Celeste," said Angel. "Saturday afternoon, knowing that you knew somehow added another dimension to what we were doing."

"I have to admit, knowing that you knew, had a similar effect on us," confessed Celeste.

"That's interesting," considered Angel. "Mutual benefit, mutual outcomes?"

"I'll say, bigger and better than ever," smiled Celeste.

"If coordination works how can we coordinate more often?" asked Angel.

"I don't know," said Celeste. "I'll make you a deal," she offered.

"A deal?" questioned Angel.

"Two o'clock Saturday afternoon's," suggested Celeste.

"I like it," agreed Angel. "See you then. Well, not actually 'see' you," she laughed.

For the next several weeks, Gabe and Celeste still averaged some form of sexual encounter twice a day but Saturday afternoon's were special, something they both looked forward to. They both knew that Luke and Angel were downstairs listening to them have sex and they were listening to Luke and Angel also having sex. Somehow, the knowledge and mingling of sounds enhanced the afternoon for both couples. Gabe and Celeste could count the number of orgasms Angel had and Angel and Luke had similar statistics on Celeste's orgasms.

One evening, when Celeste was unloading groceries from her car, Angel happened by. "Celeste," Angel said. "I'm a little embarrassed how to tell you something."

"Really?" asked Celeste. "Why not give it a try?"

"Sex with Luke on Saturday afternoon's has been amazing and you're partly responsible," confessed Angel.

"Glad to help," said Celeste. "To be honest, Saturday afternoon's upstairs has been pretty amazing too."

"You know," continued Angel, "Luke and I have sex other times during the week but Saturday afternoon is climatic."

"What's embarrassing about that?" asked Celeste.

"I think knowing you're listening and having sex right above us at the same time is embarrassing to admit," confessed Angel. "It's almost as if you're almost having sex with us and us with you."