Downstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see that," said Celeste. "But it's not like you're on video or anything. We only have the sound effects. We have to imagine the rest."

"That's it exactly," agreed Angel. "I'm also imagining the rest and wondering."

"Wondering?" questioned Celeste. "What's to wonder about?"

"Don't take this the wrong way," cautioned Angel. "But if just listening has such an incredible effect on our sex, I wonder how much better it could get if we were actually watching."

"Whoa," said Celeste but she was thinking something else.

"I'm not suggesting anything," Angel quickly back peddled. "I'm just fantasizing."

"That's a lot to fantasize about," commented Celeste.

"Forget I said anything," pleaded Angel.

"What if I don't want to forget?" asked Celeste.

"I don't have an answer for that," admitted Angel.

Celeste told Gabe about the brief conversation with Angel and sex the next Saturday afternoon was over the top physical and loud. About five in the afternoon, Celeste pickup up her phone and called Angel. "If you and Luke are decent, how about spaghetti and meatballs at Arianna's?"

A short pause. "Great. Twenty minutes outside. Gabe will drive."

"Move it Gabe," said Celeste. "We have twenty minutes to shower, dress and get outside."

Dinner Saturday night was the first time the two couples had done anything as a group. While Celeste and Angel had a casual relationship, neither of the men knew each other except by name. Introductions were quick and Gabe drove them to the restaurant. They were shown to a corner booth. The women sat in the middle and the men next to their respective spouses.

Conversation started slowly but, soon, they were laughing and having a fine time together. While waiting for dessert, Luke ventured an observation. "You guys are certainly noisy."

"Noisy?" asked Celeste.

"Yeah. Noisy," repeated Luke. "You keep me awake Saturday afternoon when I'm trying to nap."

Celeste laughed out loud. "Nap! You must have the most vivid, and loud dreams I've ever heard."

"That's not me," refuted Luke. "It's Angel."

Angel elbowed him. "That's private," she insisted.

"Not anymore," insisted Gabe. "At least not on Saturday afternoons."

Angel blushed. "I can't help it," she insisted. "Something about Saturday afternoon brings out the primitive in me."

"I wonder what causes that?" wondered Celeste.

Angel stiffened her back and put her elbows on the table. "All right," she declared. "It's knowing that you and Gabe are upstairs and can hear us. And," she continued. "You're not so quiet yourself."

Celeste paused and then began to giggle. "Okay," she said. "The secret's out. We're having tandem sex every Saturday afternoon. It's stimulating to know that there's another couple fucking not ten feet away from us and we, and they, can hear every grunt and orgasm."

"Well," said Luke. "That's a conversation I never thought I'd hear."

"What's the problem?" asked Celeste. "It's only sex. Why shouldn't we acknowledge it?"

"It's not something folks usually talk about," commented Luke.

"We all know what's happening," insisted Celeste. "Why can't we talk about it between us? We're not putting it on Facebook or anything. It's not like we're swapping spouses."

They were all thinking when the waiter brought their desserts.

"What if we were?" ventured Angel.

"That, my dear," said Luke, "is a conversation for another day."

After dessert, they split the bill and Gabe drove them back to the apartments. They returned to their respective apartments and did what married couples without children did on Saturday night. Nobody mentioned Angel's inquiry although all of them were thinking about it.

Early Sunday morning, Celeste was leaving for an important meeting when she met Angel coming up the stairs. "I need to talk to you," said Angel.

"I'm on the way to a meeting I can't miss," explained Celeste. "Can we talk when I get back?"

"I was hoping to talk to you now," said Angel.

"Gabe's upstairs," explained Celeste. "You could talk to him until I get back."

"I don't know," considered Angel. "He's a guy and I need to talk about stuff between us women."

"He's a good listener," described Celeste. "He's considerate and won't try to solve every problem you might mention. I recommend him but I'm late. I have to go. I should be back after noon."

Celeste left Angel standing on the steps unsure of what to do. After several minutes, she discovered herself at the top of the stairs, knocking on Gabe's door.

Gabe answered the door. He was wearing gym shorts, a t-shirt and barefoot. "Oh. Hi Angel. I wasn't expecting you or I would have dressed more appropriately."

"It's okay," said Angel. "Celeste told me you were here. May I come in?"

"Of course," responded Gabe. He stepped aside to allow her to enter and closed the door. "Make yourself comfortable," he offered. "Can I get you something?"

"No. I'm fine," Angel said as she sat on Gabe's sofa. "Could we talk?" she asked.

"Sure," answered Gabe.

Angel patted the sofa next to her. Gabe interpreted that as where she wanted him to sit. He sat, close to her but not close enough to trigger any alarms Angel might have. "What do you want to talk about?"

Angel looked at him like a lost kitten. "Now that I'm here, I'm not sure I can," she said.

She continued to look at him, doe eyed with an occasional glance at his shorts. He wasn't sure how to interpret her silence and body language. Cautiously, he asked, "Where's Luke?"

"Playing golf. He won't be home until after three," she said simply.

Gabe considered the situation, the way the conversation ended last night and the fact that Celeste wouldn't be home for at least three hours and Luke double that. What was Angel expecting? He took a chance. He leaned in and kissed her. Not a real kiss. Their lips barely touched but he held them there for three or four seconds.

When he moved back, Angel was staring at him wide eyed, like a deer in the headlights, with her mouth slightly open. Gabe wondered if he had gone too far.

Angel put his mind at rest. She smiled, licked her lips, closed her eyes and tilted her head back. An invitation? Gabe hoped so. He leaned in and kissed her again. Nothing aggressive. Their lips touched gently. Gabe could feel the softness of her lips against his. She didn't yield but offered some resistance. A real kiss. A soft moan. After about ten seconds, he sat up again.

Angel was looking at him, her eyes shining and her smile wide. She moved closer to him, tilted her head to the side and closed her eyes. An invitation! Gabe put a hand on the back of her head, his other hand on her waist and kissed her intently. She responded with an arm around his neck, her hand on his thigh and a real kiss. Gabe felt her lips part slightly and explored the space with his tongue. Seconds later, their mouths were wide open, their lips sealed against each other and their tongues dancing from one mouth to the other.

Minutes later, they took a break, dizzy from just breathing each other's air. "Thank you," whispered Angel. "That was wonderful."

"You wanted that?" asked Gabe.

"I did but I didn't know it until it happened," admitted Angel.

"Is that why you came up here?" asked Gabe.

"No but I forget why," Angel said. "Could you kiss me again?"

Gabe was glad to comply. During the kiss, Angel moved Gabe's hand on her waist up to her breast. Gabe squeezed her breast and intensified their kiss. Angel hummed. They paused briefly and kissed again. Gabe began to unbutton Angel's blouse. He started at the top. She started at the bottom. When Angel's blouse was completely unbuttoned, she pulled it from her jeans, reached up behind her back and unhooked her bra. The blouse and bra landed on the sofa behind her.

Gabe gazed at her breasts. They were larger than he imagined, probably because she dressed to deemphasize them. They were spherical globes, attached to her chest with wide bases and they barely sagged on her body. Her areolae were light pink and puffy, her nipples erect, dark and hard. He lifted one breast in his hand and felt its weight. Angel turned slightly toward him and he lowered his head until he could kiss her nipple. She pushed her breast against his mouth. He responded by sucking her nipple between his lips. She pushed. He sucked until her nipple was red from the sucking. Then he changed breasts until they both looked alike.

Angel reached for Adams shorts and began to slide her hand inside. Adam held her hand. Angel looked at him in surprise. "We shouldn't do this," he said.

"Why not?" asked Angel.

"Not without Luke and Celeste," Gabe suggested.

"They can catch up," suggested Angel.

"Not the first time," insisted Gabe. "It has to be mutual and simultaneous to avoid any misunderstandings."

"I get that," complained Angel. "But you have an advantage on me right now."

"An advantage?" questioned Gabe.

"Yes. You've kissed me, seen and held my breasts and sucked them until they hurt and all I have is a kiss. I think we'd be even if I see you, hold you and sucked you too," rationalized Angel.

"Okay," agreed Gabe. "But no more."

"We don't fuck?" asked Angel.

"We don't fuck. Okay?"

"Take off those shorts," ordered Angel.

Gabe lifted his ass and slid his shorts and underwear down to his thighs. Angel slipped between his legs and held his erection in both hands. "Very nice," she complemented him. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck?"

"I didn't say I didn't want to fuck. I said we have to wait until all four of us are together," reminded Gabe.

"I guess this will have to do," she commented as she slipped her mouth over the head of his erection.

As good as her lips felt on his lips, her lips on his cock were even better. Within minutes she had him close to the limit of his endurance.

"Anjelica," he said. "Be careful," he cautioned.

"I love it when you call me Anjelica," admitted Angel. "You're going to cum, aren't you?"

"I am," Gabe said. "We shouldn't go any further."

Angel ignored him and doubled her efforts. Gabe came in her mouth, pumping six or seven times as she squeezed the root of his erection and sucked every drop into her mouth, swallowing several times.

"That's for calling me Anjelica," Angel said.

Angel stood up in front of his and quickly removed her jeans and panties.

"What are you doing?" asked a concerned Gabe.

"Full disclosure," Angel told him.

She turned around slowly. "Do you still want to wait?" she asked.

"Angel," said Gabe. "This is the most difficult decision I've ever made but, yes, we have to wait. It's the only fair way we get what we both want and don't create problems with our spouses. I don't want to cheat with you. I want you totally, without guilt and without problems," he concluded. "Put your clothes back on."

They both dressed. "I'll talk to Celeste," said Gabe. "You should talk to Luke. If everything comes together the way I suspect they will, I don't think we'll have to wait long."

"Then we can cum together?" asked Angel.

"We can," agreed Gabe. "And I don't think I'll sleep well until we do."

"Neither will I," agreed Angel.

Gabe walked with Angel to the apartment door. They kissed again, a promise they both planned to keep. "Gabe," whispered Angel. "Anytime you want me, just whisper 'Angelica' to me and I'll give you everything I've got."

Angel walked out of the apartment and down the stairs. Gabe stood on the landing watching her until she entered her apartment. Angel turned around to see him three times before she reached her landing.

Gabe sat in his living room replaying the encounter with Angelica. His erection wouldn't go away. He wanted her. Celeste was in agreement. He hoped Luke was too. Otherwise, he might have to whisper 'Angelica' when Luke wasn't around and he wasn't sure if Celeste would agree to that.

Celeste came home a little after noon. "What happened?" she asked as she came through the door. "You look happy and conflicted at the same time."

"Angel dropped in," said Gabe.

"I expected she would," said Celeste. "I told her to come up and talk to you."

"We didn't talk," admitted Gabe.

"You didn't?" asked Celeste hesitantly.

"No. We didn't," confirmed Gabe. "It was the most difficult thing I've ever not done."

"Why not?" asked Celeste.

"Respect for you and Luke," said Gabe.

"You know I wouldn't have a problem," confirmed Celeste. "It's what we've been trying to accomplish all along."

"I know that," agreed Gabe. "Luke's the wild card. We need to make the decision when we're all present so there's no misunderstanding and no guilt."

"I can sign on to that," said Celeste. "Angel agreed?"

"Not at first," said Gabe. "She pulled out all the stops to not wait."

"And all her clothes as well?" asked Celeste.

"And all her clothes," admitted Gabe.

"You touched her?" asked Celeste.

"And she touched me," added Gabe.

"And you still managed to get her to wait?" asked Celeste.

"She insisted on a taste," said Gabe.

"She gave you a blow job?" asked Celeste.

"She did."

"And you came."

"I did," admitted Gabe.

"How did she taste?" asked Celeste.

"We didn't get that far," Gabe admitted.

"Okay. I think I've got the picture. Where was Luke?"

"Playing golf. Angel said he won't be home until after three," informed Gabe.

Celeste checked the clock. "Don't go anywhere," she said. "I'll be back."

"Where are you going?" asked Gabe.

"Downstairs," said Celeste. "I want a taste."

"Damn," said Gabe. "I'd pay to see that."

"Next time," said Celeste and she exited the apartment.

Gabe moved into the bedroom where he could hear better.

Downstairs, Angel answered the door. "Oh. Hi, Celeste," she said.

"You wanted to talk," reminded Celeste.

"I did but I think I have it all worked out now," said Angel.

"Can I come in?" asked Celeste.

"How rude of me," said Angel. "Please come in."

Except for the position of the entry door, their apartments were identical. Celeste sat on one end of the sofa. Angel sat on the other end. "So," said Celeste. "Gabe told me you two had quite a conversation this morning."

"Angel looked guilty. "It was more than just a conversation," she admitted.

"Thank you for that," said Celeste. "Your honesty adds to your appeal."

"Are you angry?" asked Angel.

"Absolutely not," said Celeste. "Actually, I'm quite pleased that you two got along so well."

Angel looked relieved. "Then why are you here?" she asked.

"Because Gabe and I share absolutely everything," declared Celeste.

Angel looked confused for a moment. Then it became clear to her. "You?" she mumbled.

"Yes."

"And me?" Angel mumbled again.

"And you," clarified Celeste. "Is there a problem?"

Angel thought for a moment. "What about Luke and Gabe?"

"This doesn't involve them," explained Celeste. "We're not swapping partners and we're not cheating. We're just exploring the relationship between two consenting adult women."

"I understand that," Angel said. "And I assume we'll be with each other's spouses soon. That's okay with me. I think it's okay with Gabe and, since you're here, I assume it's okay with you."

"And Luke?" asked Celeste.

"The way he looks at you, I expect he'll have a problem only you can solve," admitted Angel. "However, I'm positive Luke has a problem with Gabe?"

"With Gabe?" wondered Celeste. "What kind of problem?"

"You and I together I understand, even though I've never done anything like that before," said Angel. "But Luke and Gabe together? That's not going to fly with Luke. Not even taxiing."

"Oh," smiled Celeste. "Don't worry about them. Gabe's not even going to the airport."

"Oh. That settles it then," said Angel.

"Enough about the future," insisted Celeste. "What about the here and now?"

Angel smiled. "Part of me is excited about the possibilities," she admitted. "The rest of me is nervous as hell."

"How about you show me what you showed Gabe?" Celeste suggested.

"How about we do this together?" suggested Angel.

Celeste and Angel undressed slowly. Sometimes helping each other. Celeste was first to strip to just bra and panties and waited for Angel. "I've never been naked in front a woman before," Angel confessed.

"You were naked in front of Gabe," reminded Celeste. "I know he's not a woman but you'd never been naked in front of him before. How is that different?"

"I think I wanted something from him and getting naked was necessary to get it," explained Angel.

Celeste stepped up, took Angel's cheeks in her hands and kissed her. She let the kiss linger until Angel's lips separated slightly and she could run her tongue over Angel's lips

"What was that for?" asked Angel.

"I was hoping that you would want something from me," admitted Celeste.

Angel paused and looked at Celeste, focusing on her eyes. She smiled and removed her bra.

Celeste smiled, reached out and held one of Angel's breasts in her hand. When Angel closed her eyes, Celeste leaned in and kissed Angel's nipple. Angel responded by pushing her breast tight against Celeste's lips. Celeste kissed Angel's other nipple and sucked gently on it.

Angel opened her eyes, took Celeste's hand and started to lead her to the bedroom. On the way, Celeste shed her bra.

In the bedroom, Angel turned and faced Celeste. "Oh," she whispered when she saw Celeste's breasts. She reached out tentatively. Her hand was about an inch from Celeste's breast when she paused and asked, "May I?"

"You don't have to ask," counseled Celeste.

"I've never held another woman's breast before," admitted Angel.

Celeste moved forward until her breast contacted Angel's hand. "I'm overjoyed at being your first," she said.

Angel lifted Celeste's breast in her hand. "Oh, God. That feels wonderful," she moaned.

"There're two of them and you don't have to be so gentle," suggested Celeste.

"What should I do?" asked Angel.

"Do what you like someone to do to you," suggested Celeste.

Angel took both of Celeste's breasts in her hands, leaned in, kissed her right nipple and then her left nipple. It was Celeste's turn to moan. She put her arms around Angel and pulled her in for a passionate kiss while pressing their naked breasts together. Angel stepped back and sat on the side of the bed. Celeste grabbed the sides of Angel's panties. Angel leaned back on her elbows, lifted her ass off the bed and Celeste removed her panties.

Angel scooted back on the bed. Celeste stripped off her panties and climbed on the bed with Angel. They embraced on the bed, holding their bodies together while resuming the kiss. Angel's legs parted and Celeste's thigh pressed against her mons. Angel ground her pussy against Celeste's leg. Both women moaned and their tongues curled in each other's mouths.

Celeste began kissing down Angel's body, paused to kiss and suck each of her nipples. She continued down Angel's body, pausing to tongue her navel before sucking her waiting clitoris between her lips.

Angel muffled her scream with her arm but not before Gabe, listening in his bedroom not ten feet away, heard. His erection was larger and fatter than he ever remembered as he stroked with his right hand while imagining the action between the women below him.

For the next ten minutes, Celeste used her lips, tongue and fingers in and around Angel's vagina. Angel pulled a pillow over her face to suppress the moans and screams in response to Celeste's efforts. Angel lost control of the pillow at the same time that she lost control of her body. Her orgasm caused her to arch her back and shake uncontrollably.

Upstairs, Gabe heard her prolonged cry of pleasure and pain as clearly as if he was in the same room. He came, shooting his first pulse about ten inches in front of him and the rest over his hand and genitals.