Downstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downstairs, Celeste lay on the bed while Angel got control of her breathing. Suddenly, Angel sat up and jumped on top of Celeste. She kissed her furiously, licking the residue of her own orgasm from her lips and face. With pause, she kissed down Celeste's body much as Celeste had kissed her body.

Celeste's nipples received prolonged attention until her body was writhing and moaning in response. Encouraged, Angel continued to explore Celeste's body, quickly bypassing her navel and settling between her legs.

Celeste's clitoris was erect and waiting for whatever Angel wanted to provide. Her clitoris disappeared between Angel's lips and Celeste's wail started low and progressed higher until it was almost silent.

Gabe recognized the sounds of Celeste's orgasm. He increased his stroking of his failing cock in frustration.

Angel lay alongside Celeste with her fingers still moving inside her vagina. "Thank you," whispered Celeste.

Angel paused her finger motion. "Don't stop," suggested Celeste. "That feels really good."

Angel resumed moving her fingers inside Celeste. She curled her fingers and increased her contact with the front of Celeste's vagina.

"Oh," gasped Celeste. "It's happening again."

Angel smiled, recognizing the power she had in the moment. She increased the speed and pressure of her fingers inside Celeste with the hoped result. Celeste convulsed in a second orgasm.

Upstairs, Gabe hadn't paused his activity. He had managed another erection and when Celeste screamed a second time downstairs, he came a second time upstairs.

The women lay silently on the bed together, idly massaging each other's breasts. "I hate to suggest this," started Angel. "But we have to get dressed."

"I'd rather not," said Celeste and added an extra squeeze of Angel's right breast.

"Luke could be home soon," reminded Angel. "We need to be dressed. You need to go home and I need to straighten out the bed before then."

"Why don't we just surprise him?" asked Celeste.

"You mean just stay here, in bed, together?" asked Angel.

"That's what I had in mind," confirmed Celeste.

"Our clothes are all over the living room, so I don't think we'll really surprise him when he comes into the bedroom," said Angel. "And I don't think it's a good idea. Let me talk to him when he gets home. I'll break the news to him and ensure he's on board."

"If you think that's best," agreed Celeste as she got off the bed. "You'll call us as soon as you can?" she asked.

"Promise," said Angel.

Celeste gathered her clothing and got dressed. She embraced a still naked Angel, kissed her intensely and headed upstairs. When she opened the door to her apartment, Gabe was sitting on the sofa naked and waiting for her.

"I don't know why I bothered to get dressed," she commented as she stripped off her clothes again and sat in Gabe's lap. "What's this?" she questioned as she touched his penis. "You've been listening, haven't you," she stated.

Sheepishly, Gabe nodded.

"And you came while listening to us," she added.

Gabe lowered his head and nodded again.

"I love it," Celeste declared. She wiggled her pussy against his penis and kissed him with promise.

Downstairs, Angel picked up her clothing and put it in the hamper for washing later. She remade the bed and added the soiled sheets to the laundry, took a shower, dressed in a robe, got herself something to drink and sat on the sofa waiting for Luke.

Upstairs, Gabe and Celeste weren't waiting for anything. On the sofa, Celeste was energetically riding Gabe's erection.

Angel called a little after seven. "Hi," said Celeste. "How's everything?"

"Fine," replied Angel.

"Luke's in agreement?" asked Celeste.

"Agreement is an understatement," assessed Angel. "Exuberant is a more accurate description."

"Sounds exciting. When do you want to do this?" Celeste asked.

"Are you guys watching anything on TV tonight?" asked Angel.

"We have a couple of triple X rated videos I thought we might watch," answered Celeste.

"I'd like to see those," wished Angel. "But I wasn't proposing watching anything on television tonight."

"What time?"

"Ten minutes?"

"See you in ten," said Celeste and hung up.

"Get your pants on," she called to Gabe. "Luke and Angel are coming up for drinks."

"And?" asked Gabe.

"Whatever," said Celeste. "But it starts with your pants on."

Celeste picked up her clothes and headed for the bedroom. Gabe followed and they both began to get dressed. "Include underwear," ordered Celeste. "And try not to be too forward. Luke may need time to get oriented."

When Angel and Luke rang the doorbell, Celeste was organizing glassware and mixers for adult beverages in the kitchen and Gabe was reading on the sofa. "It's open," called Celeste from the kitchen.

Luke opened the door and let Angel in first. Gabe put down his book, got off the sofa and greeted their guests. He shook Luke's hand and gave Angel a fraternal style hug. It took enormous energy not to go further but he remembered Celeste's comment about Luke.

Celeste came from the kitchen. She hugged Angel, air kissed her cheeks and turned to Luke. She hugged Luke like Gabe wished he had hugged Angel. She put both arms around his back and pressed her body against him while air kissing his cheeks as well.

"What can I get you guys to drink?" asked Celeste.

"Something cold and strong," suggested Angel. "Beer," said Luke.

"Great. Have a seat and I'll get it together," said Celeste and headed for the kitchen.

Luke and Angel sat on the sofa and Gabe sat in a nearby chair. Before any uneasy conversation started, Celeste called to Gabe. "Gabe, come and get the beers for you and Luke while I finish the other drinks."

In the kitchen, Gabe took a moment to ask Celeste, "What was that with the hug you gave Luke?"

"Positive reinforcement," offered Celeste.

"And I wasn't supposed to give Angel a similar hug?" he asked.

"That might have concerned Luke," said Celeste. "He's not ready to see his wife with another man, even a hug."

Gabe returned to the living area with two beers and gave one to Luke before he sat back down in the chair. Celeste walked back shortly with two pink drinks in tumbler sized glasses. She gave one to Angel and sat in the last chair in the living area.

Celeste held up her glass, "Here's to friendships," she said. "May we be open, honest and revealing with each other."

Everyone acknowledged the toast and took a sip of their drink. "I glad that you came up for drinks tonight," started Celeste. "I know we've been living above and below each other for a while but only have become friends recently, even if it began in a somewhat embarrassing manner."

"I'm not embarrassed that I have sex with my husband," insisted Angel.

"We're not either," commented Celeste. "It's just unusual that two couples are having sex at the same time, almost in the same room, and can hear each other. I'd be lying if I denied that listening to you and Luke hasn't increased our pleasure."

Luke smiled. "I have to admit that hearing you and Gabe has increased our pleasure as well."

"So," said Celeste. "We all agree that listening to each other is more than just voyeurism. We're all benefiting from what we hear."

"We certainly are," inserted Angel.

"That brings me to the elephant in the room," said Celeste.

"The elephant in the room?" asked Luke.

"Yes. My comment last night at dinner and Angel's question," explained Celeste.

"About swapping spouses?" asked Luke.

"Well, that's part of it. I've been thinking. If listening alone is arousing, what might watching do?" asked Celeste.

"Interesting," commented Luke.

"And," continued Celeste. "To answer Angel's question, if watching was erotic would swapping partners be inevitable."

"I have to admit," said Luke. "I came up here tonight expecting we might agree to a partner swap. Now, I'm beginning to imagine something much more seductive." He looked directly at Celeste. "Honestly, I'd never considered agreeing to Angel having sex with another man but I was willing to accept the possibility if I was having sex with you, Celeste. It was a self serving, selfish compromise and I was willing to live with the consequences. Now I see it as a gift I can give to the woman I love."

"That's deep," said Gabe.

"Let me explain further," offered Luke. "We give gifts to each other because we love them but I can't deny that I get pleasure watching Angel's joy at receiving them. If I change my perspective from allowing Angel to have sex with another man, to giving her to him and watching the joy she has from the experience, it changes how I feel in the moment and how I react afterward. In other words, the consequences are all positive and without guilt or remorse."

Angel took Luke's hand. She leaned over and kissed him. "I'm going to go sit in Gabe's lap," she said.

"I'd like that," agreed Luke.

"And," added Angel. "I don't expect that you'd have a problem with Celeste sitting in your lap."

Luke smiled. Angel headed for Gabe and Celeste headed for Luke. Angel lifted the back of her skirt and sat in Gabe's lap. She wiggled around until she was comfortable, her cotton panties rubbing against his crotch.

Celeste sat in Luke's lap and they watched as Angel and Gabe kissed. "What do you think?" asked Celeste.

"It's beautiful," commented Luke.

"Like this?" asked Celeste and she kissed Luke. She skipped all the first kiss scenarios and pressed her tongue against his lips. Soon, both their mouths were open and they were tongue groping each other.

When they took a break to breathe, Luke looked at Gabe and his wife again. They were kissing and Gabe's hand was under Angel's blouse and squeezing her breast. "Do you want to watch?" asked Celeste.

"Not this time," said Luke.

Then come with me into the bedroom," suggested Celeste.

Celeste and Luke got up to head for the bedroom. Angel noticed. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"In the bedroom," admitted Celeste.

"All of us?"

"Not this time."

"Then Gabe and I will head downstairs," Angel declared.

"That would be fine," said Celeste as she and Luke closed the door to the bedroom.

Gabe restored Angel's attention with a squeeze of her breast and another kiss. "Where were we this morning?" asked Angel. "Oh, I remember. I was naked and you were wearing a lot fewer clothes."

"Sounds like a great place to start but I think we really should go downstairs first," suggested Gabe.

Downstairs, Angel took charge. "Okay. Strip down to your shorts and t-shirt."

"Here? In the living room?" asked Gabe.

"The bedroom would be better," giggled Angel. "You'll have to excuse me if I'm over anxious. I've been dripping since this morning."

In the bedroom, Angel sat on the bed. "Okay. Now strip," she ordered.

Gabe complied, stripping off everything except his white briefs and t-shirt. There was no mistaking that he was as anxious as Angel although without the dripping.

Angel reached out and brushed his briefs with her fingers, stretched tight by the erection underneath. "Nice," she whispered.

Gabe sat on the bed next to Angel. "Your turn," he said.

Angel stood. "I was naked, wasn't I?" she asked.

"You were," confirmed Gabe.

"Completely?"

"Completely."

Angel began to slowly remove her clothing. Item after item fell on the floor at her feet until she was completely nude in front of Gabe. By the time she was finished, his erection was challenging the top of his briefs. The tip of his hard cock was peeking at Angel. He reached out and brushed Angel's pubic hair. Angel kissed one of her fingers and touched it to the head of his penis. She then put the finger in her mouth and smiled.

"If I remember correctly, this is where we were this morning," stated Gabe.

"This time without reservations?" asked Angel.

"No reservations and no inhibitions," stated Gabe.

Angel straddled his lap with her knees on the bed and kissed him again. She ground her naked pussy against his cotton covered erection. Gabe began to seep fluids.

Angel pushed him back on the bed. "Give me some room," she insisted.

Once in the middle of the bed, Angel kissed down Gabe's body. "I just remembered where we really were," she said. She pulled off his briefs, held his erection in one hand and ran her tongue over the tip of his cock. "Damn, that tastes good," she commented.

Angel slid her mouth completely over Gabe's erection and sucked hard.

"Anjelica," moaned Gabe.

"Fuck," she moaned with his cock still in her mouth. "I could have an orgasm just listening to you say my name like that."

"I could have an organism while you're just listening," said Gabe.

"Is that a bad thing?" asked Angel.

"It's never a bad thing," insisted Gabe. "But it will delay plugging your drip."

"How much of a delay do you need?" asked Angel.

"With your help, maybe fifteen or twenty minutes," guessed Gabe.

"You have to be somewhere that twenty minutes is a problem?" asked Angel.

"Not if I can help it," agreed Gabe.

"Then lay back and enjoy," said Angel and she sucked his erection into her mouth again.

Five minutes later, Gabe was fighting a battle he knew he was going to lose. "Fuck, Anjelica," Gabe moaned.

Energized, Angel sucked extra hard once more and Gabe filled her mouth again with his warm semen. She swallowed and licked the excess from her lips and his retreating penis. "Now we're going to get to the 'Fuck Anjelica" part," she promised.

She began to fondle and kiss Gabe's penis and testicles with the intention of shortening his required delay. Gabe, using mumbled words and his hands, managed to get Angel to rotate around him and straddle his head. He pulled her down to his lips and began his own efforts to warm Angel up for the post delay activity.

The flavor and aroma of her body was a powerful aphrodisiac guaranteed to decrease his delay. He sucked on her clitoris until her body convulsed. "Oh, Anjelica," he moaned.

Angel reacted. The flow of fluids from her vagina increased noticeably. He sucked up everything he could reach and said, "Anjelica" again with the same result. Even more fluids and a longer cleanup.

Suddenly, Angel turned around, lay on her back, spread her legs and pulled him on top of her. The post delay activity was at hand. Gabe kissed her and positioned his renewed erection between her swollen labia and pushed gently. He slid inside her.

Upstairs, Celeste wailed into her orgasm. Angel remembered that wail from the afternoon. "Looks like Luke found Celeste's sweet spot," she commented.

"You're next," promised Gabe. "Don't hold back," he instructed.

Angel was tighter than he expected. He pushed to slowly enter her fully. Angel pushed back and grabbed his body with both hands to pull him into her. He bottomed out and paused. Angel's hips twerked. "Fuck me, Gabe," she said. "Take me. All of me. Tonight I'm yours."

Gabe began slowly. Moving back and forth within Angel with intent tempered with care. His strokes got longer and his pace quicker as they melded their movements together. Angel's legs were against her chest. Gabe was supported on both arms around her thighs and pistoning into her.

Angel was squirming all over the bed, moaning and crying as she pushed Gabe to greater and greater efforts. He final scream as she climaxed, squirting molten liquids all over Gabe and her own body.

Angel may have been finished but Gabe wasn't. He turned her over, helped her onto her knees and entered her again from behind. Half delirious from her orgasm, she began to climb to the peak of another climax. Her second orgasm squeezed Gabe so tightly that he couldn't move for several seconds. Her third orgasm exploded in a thrashing scream when Gabe pushed a finger into her ass and pulsed his own orgasm inside her.

It was a good ten minutes before either of them could talk. "What the fuck did you do to me?" asked Angel.

"What I hoped you wanted," Gabe answered.

"It was exactly what I wanted and more," admitted Angel. "That move with your finger was inspired."

"You liked that?" Gabe asked.

"I did but I didn't know it until it happened," explained Angel.

"Excuse me a moment," Angel said. "She got off the bed and walked unsteadily out of the bedroom. She returned a moment later with her phone. She sat on the side of the bed and called Celeste.

Celeste's phone downstairs rang three times before Celeste answered. "Hello," she said.

"Hi, Celeste," said Angel. "It's Angel. I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"No. No. You're okay. What's up?" asked Celeste.

"I was wondering if I could keep Gabe here with me until the morning," Angel asked.

"And Luke stays with me?" asked Celeste.

"That's my intention," Angel confirmed.

"I don't suppose either Gabe or Luke will complain," opined Celeste.

"Gabe won't," confirmed Angel. "I'll leave it up to you to convince Luke."

"Okay, see you in the morning," stated Celeste.

"Nine AM," suggested Angel.

"It's a work day," reminded Celeste. "Six is realistic."

"Six it is," said Angel.

Nobody got much sleep that night. Even when sleep was possible, the constant moaning, screaming and wailing from the vertically adjacent bedrooms kept everyone awake.

A few minutes after six in the morning, Gabe and Luke passed each other on the stairs. Each man was carrying their clothes. They hi-fived each other and continued to their respective apartments.

Upstairs, Celeste was in the shower when Gabe arrived. He sat on the bed and waited for her to finish. When she exited the bathroom, she kissed him. "I have something for you after work," she promised.

Celeste was ready for work before Gabe. She managed a mug of coffee and two pieces of toast while she waited for him. She kissed him once more and headed for the door. She paused and turned to look at him. "I thought I was loud," she commented. "Tonight I'll prove it to you," she said as she left.

That evening, before dinner, Celeste sought to make good on her promise. During their warm up period, Gabe said, "You were pretty loud last night. Angel and I heard you without straining. I'd be surprised if the tenants in the next building didn't hear you."

"Guilty," admitted Celeste. "However, I must confess. Some of the noise was for your benefit. I wanted you to know I was having as much fun as you were."

Gabe laughed. "I told Angel to up the volume for the same reason," he admitted.

Laughing together, Celeste rolled on her back and Gabe entered her smoothly. "Let's keep the noise down this time," he suggested.

"Why?" asked Celeste.

"In case Luke and Angel are listening, I want them to struggle to hear," he admitted.

"You're bad," accused Celeste. "Can you imagine them standing on their bed trying to get close enough to the ceiling to hear anything?"

"Yeah," agreed Gabe. "We can just put our ears to the floor if they're too quiet."

Laughing, they spent the next twenty minutes in a quiet scuffle to vary their positions until Celeste pulled a pillow over her head and screamed into it. Gabe burst inside her without the aid of a pillow.

Over time, daily life between the couples evolved into an enlarged family. A family with privileges. They frequently ate meals together and slept together, in pairs or more. Gabe and Celeste purchased a king sized bed to replace the double bed in their bedroom. The bedroom was too small for the new bed and movement around the room became more difficult while movement on the bed became free and uninhibited.

For months, the satisfaction levels for both couples improved and the emotional involvement between the couples increased to spousal commitment levels. Everyone and everything in their world seemed to be in the right place at the right time.

And then, Gabe and Celeste got an invitation to another cruise.