Downward Dog Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The problem wasn't carelessness on my part!" said Heather, shock and fear giving way to anger, "You betrayed me!"

Faria laughed. "I won't deny it. But remember, it was you who brought my services into the equation. If you had swallowed your shame and dropped your vendetta, what's coming up would never have happened. There's always an element of risk when you elevate conflicts this far."

Heather only gave Faria a look of blank incomprehension. Faria shook her head with a wry smile. Of course the concept of leaving well enough alone wouldn't have occurred to the bitchy head of the local HOA. Women like her lived for victory in their petty conflicts.

"Well," said Faria, cupping Heather's grim face in her palm, "However you want to frame it, you're fucked, Heather. Jackie's plans for you are truly breathtaking in their cruelty."

"W-wait," said Heather, "Don't do this. I can't... I just can't lose to that little bitch. She tried to steal my husband. I had to do something! Can't you understand that?" Heather's beautiful face, made up even for a day spent around the house, was twisted into an expression of humiliated misery.

Faria didn't even dignify this outburst with a response.

"Are you finished, honey?" she asked in a bored voice. "I know you're upset, but we have a lot of work to do. Jackie and I worked up quite a twisted little plan for you. One of the most technically interesting hypnotic programming challenges that I've had the pleasure of working on. I'm anxious to get started."

"Are you going to make me do what I wanted to do to her?" asked Heather, wide-eyed, "With the nursing home?"

Faria snorted. "No, sweetie, that wasn't a terrible plan, but Jackie has something kinkier in mind. She was like a kid in a candy store once she realized the extent of my abilities."

Faria rose and began absent-mindedly rifling through Heather's drawers in her bedroom, examining her clothes and belongings as she spoke. "The interesting thing is, for most of my projects, the targets need to be led slowly to submit over time to my clients. Jackie is quite confident that such a long process won't be necessary for you. She assures me that your domineering personality is just a thin shell over a sea of insecurities and weakness. She thinks that with a minimum of setup on my part, she can force you to heel with just one sharp assault. Do you think she's right, Ms Brandt?"

Faria looked over her shoulder at Heather. The poor woman looked utterly broken already, her large pale breasts were heaving and, notably, her large pink nipples were rapidly stiffening in the warm air of the bedroom. Faria grinned. It appeared that despite her bluster, the idea of being forced to submit to the bratty little homewrecking dog trainer was turning poor Heather on.

"I have no idea what you mean," said the doomed woman, white-faced.

"But just making you submit isn't enough for Jackie. She wants me to put all sorts of kinky things into that pretty little head of yours," continued Faria, turning back to the bed and moving in closer to Heather. "The things she has planned dear." Faria chuckled. "Well, I both envy and pity you at the same time."

The look of timid fright on Heather's face said it all. Jackie was completely accurate: all of Heather's venomous arrogance was an act concealing her inner inferiority complex. Faria clucked her tongue. "Don't look like that, honey. You'll be totally fine! After all, from what I know, Jackie Song always takes good care of her pets." Heather looked like she was about to say something, but Faria was already prepared to begin Heather's first programming session.

*You will now enter programming mode,* said Faria in a strange slithery voice. The sound seemed to echo strangely in the bedroom, as though the soundwaves were too oddly shaped to bounce off the walls predictably.

Faria's voice had the unique ability to influence the minds of any who heard her. She could make short-term demands of anyone instantly, but in order to make longer-term changes in the thought patterns of a target, she had to pitch her voice exactly to their wavelength, and then program them in an extended, deeply personal session.

*You will become calmer and calmer*, said Faria in her strange, buzzing hypnotic voice. *All the muscles of your body will relax, and you will breathe deeply. The next time that I speak, I will be voicing your new thoughts. They will sink deep into your mind, replacing your old thoughts completely.*

Faria watched the tension melt from Heather's amazonian body, leaving her peaceful. Her large breasts, topped by her obscenely erect nipples, rose and fell softly.

This hypnotic programming promised to be interesting. As Faria had been explaining to Heather, usually the hard part of the training process was leading the target to submit to the client. Jackie had just giggled when Faria explained this. The young woman had confidently stated that for Heather and Jackie, submission would be the easy part. The real hypnotic commands that Jackie was interested in were the new fetishes that she wanted imprinted on Heather's mind.

Jackie had very specific ways she wanted to torment this Karen, and she wanted all of her games to make Heather wildly horny.

But first things first. In order for Jackie to tame this suburban queen bee, she needed access, something that Heather would normally be reluctant to give. It only made sense. Why would you let the little brat who tried to steal your husband anywhere near you? Faria needed to make a few changes so that Heather would work against her family's best interests.

*The only way to keep rumors from spreading about Jackie and my husband is to continue employing her* Intoned Faria.

"- continue employing her," said Heather, just a moment behind Faria's words, signaling that she was absorbing the message.

*If I improve my relationship with Jackie, I will no longer need to worry about her coming after my husband.*

"-after my husband."

Those two messages should ensure that Jackie would have proximity to her target, and give her the opportunity. Now, Faria just needed to set Heather up for her fall...

*As the true leader of the neighborhood, I need to throw an event that is bigger and more impressive than the neighborhood has ever seen to show my power. I must make every effort to impress everyone.*

"-impress everyone." Heather actually smiled as she voiced this thought. She clearly loved the idea of throwing a neighborhood event which showcased her dominance of the suburb. Faria chuckled. The command was worded to practically guarantee that she would bite off more than she could chew.

The last command was crucial. Jackie had sworn that Heather would accept it easily. Well, Faria would be able to tell immediately. If the command was too at odds with the target's normal way of thinking, they would hesitate before repeating it and their expression would twist into anger or disgust.

*Jacquelyn Song is a superior woman to me in every way*

"-in every way."

To Faria's delight, the bitchy housewife had repeated the phrase instantly with an unruffled expression, indicating that the command wasn't too far from her baseline way of thinking.

Jackie was right. Heather seemed to have a deep inferiority complex. And now that Faria had made a hypnotic crack in her carefully maintained facade, Jackie planned to shatter it with one well-timed mental blow.

Faria snapped her fingers, causing Heather to shake herself and blink in confusion. It was time to

Move on to imprinting the fetishes that Jackie was so obsessed with.

...

Heather Brandt stared down at the scattered papers on her dining table with frustration. It wasn't good enough. Just like the plan before this one, and the plan before that.

She crumpled a crude sketch of a carousel up and tossed it wearily into a pile with the other discarded ideas. She had had the concept for a grand community event a few weeks ago, and had been so excited that she immediately announced it to the HOA. It was the 20th anniversary of the building of the suburb. Not everyone cared about something like that, but to Heather, it was the perfect excuse to show her control and power in the community. What she needed was a big splashy event that would tie the community together, and more importantly, show Heather's leadership capabilities.

Now she was wishing that she hadn't made that announcement. Every idea that she had seemed inadequate. Small. Tacky. Her planning had become desperate. If she couldn't bring something impressive to the next HOA meeting, Heather just knew that they would all start whispering behind her back.

To make matters worse, Heather's plan to force Mr. Carver out of the neighborhood was going poorly. The HOA had sent him dozens of fines and called the police on him multiple times, but it didn't seem to phase him. The scruffy man simply continued to live his filthy, annoying life despite Heather's displeasure. It made her feel impotent.

The worst part was the nature of the sounds he played so late at night. Although they weren't clear enough to constitute proof as far as the police were concerned, Heather knew exactly what her neighbor was playing.

Pornography. Porn of the filthiest kind. Heather swore she could hear it rattling through his windows. Moans, grunts, high breathy pleading and answering harsh deep-voiced commands.

It shouldn't have affected Heather this badly, but she and Luke hadn't had sex in over a month. Not since Heather had caught him with Jackie. She would hardly call her regular sexual routine with her husband wild or adventurous, but it had been regular and satisfying. Now, lying awake next to his snoring form, listening to the muffled sounds of filthy pornography filtering in from the house next door, Heather was inspired to some very dirty thoughts indeed. Her sexual frustration was just one more factor increasing her stress levels.

She simply couldn't trust Luke enough to be intimate right now. His betrayal with that young hussy stung. Luckily, she had a plan for how to deal with that particular issue...

Luke himself slumped down the stairs, wearing the same cringing expression he had been sporting for the past month. "Hi, honey!" he said hopefully.

Heather fixed him with a chilly glare, refusing to respond. Normally, she had Luke to lean on for emotional support when her secret insecurities became too great, but her current disapproval made that impossible.

"How is the planning going?" he asked awkwardly, pouring himself yet another cup of coffee.

"How does it look like it is going, Lucas Brandt?" asked Heather grimly, indicating the scattered documents, filled with scribbles and half-sketched ideas. Luke grimaced but didn't answer. There was no response he could say that would make this situation any better.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Luke jumped at the opportunity to change the subject. "Oh, I wonder who that could be at this hour," he said, raising his eyebrows.

Heather sighed and rubbed her eyes. "It's probably Jackie," she said wearily.

Luke froze, coffee cup halfway to his lips. His disbelieving eyes searched Heather's face to detect if this was some sort of strange joke. "Jackie?" he said cautiously.

Heather gave him an annoyed look. "Yes, Jackie. She's returning to her job today." The doorbell rang again. Luke was silent, not trusting himself to speak.

"Well, go let her in!" snapped Heather. Luke jumped and hurried toward the door. Heather watched him leave with bloodshot eyes. Luke just didn't understand the kinds of things that Heather had to do to keep her reputation. Like invite that little slut back into her home to prevent rumors from spreading. That infuriating little brat made Heather's blood boil. With her tight young body, silky black hair, and taunting almond-shaped eyes. Heather felt the tension rising in her increase. Something about Jackie Song made her feel awkward and stupid and charmless. Inferior in every way.

Hopefully, she would be able to stay out of the dog-trainer's way and avoid comparing herself to the younger, more attractive woman.

...

Luke Brandt's heart was in his throat as he cautiously approached the front door to let in their guest. He still felt immensely guilty about what had happened with their young dog walker. As a man ten years her senior, he really should have known better.

It was just that Jackie had seemed irresistible. Heather had been so busy lately with her Association work, and so stressed about their obnoxious new neighbor that Luke had felt a little neglected. Then Jackie started wearing new clothes to her job. Tiny little athletic shorts that showed off her toned legs. Cut off tank tops that revealed her lithe belly. Suddenly Jackie had started coming to his home office with all sorts of questions. Leaning against the doorframe while giving him wicked, welcoming smiles.

Luke wasn't made of stone. Jackie had made it crystal clear what she wanted, and Luke wasn't strong enough to resist the willful young woman. He regretted it. Of course he did. But, especially since Heather had cut him off, he still jerked off nightly to his brief encounters with Jackie and her hot little hands and pouty lips.

The larger question now was why Heather had invited her back. The day that Heather had walked in on them, Luke had thought she was going to have some sort of stroke she was so angry. She hadn't calmed down much in the weeks since then, simply moving from explosive rage to cold, icy contempt. Luke strongly suspected that if it wasn't for his wife's precious reputation, she would have divorced him.

Reputation was paramount to Heather, the thing that mattered to her most in the world, and getting divorced was committing social suicide in her book. Heather had always been a bit... high-strung. Luke was well aware that his wife was a much more fragile and insecure woman than the outer face she projected. She would go to great lengths to make sure she appeared unconcerned and strong in public. But pretending nothing had happened by rehiring Jackie? That was extreme even for her.

Luke took a steadying breath before opening the door. If Jackie was here, it must mean that Heather and she had come to some sort of agreement, right? This was probably a good thing. It meant that he no longer needed to worry about Jackie trying to seduce him.

The door swung open and there was Jackie, in a skin-tight pink shirt that read "naughty" across the front in cursive letters, her hair up in an effortless loose ponytail, and tight black leggings that showed off her fantastic toned legs and butt.

"Lukey!" she immediately screamed and jumped toward him, embracing him tightly, and pressing every inch of her lithe petite body against his. He was uncomfortably aware of her body warmth as the unexpected contact made his cock react instantly in his pants.

The bratty young woman grinned up at him teasingly as he gawped at her, too shocked for words. "What?" she said, "No 'welcome back' kiss for your favorite girl?'"

"J-jesus Jackie, " spluttered Luke, pushing her away. "Heather is right inside! What you you think she would do if she saw us like that?"

"Oof, you're so rough, Lukey!" said Jackie reproachfully. "But don't worry," she added with a wink, "I like a man who is willing to throw me around a little." Luke looked over his shoulder, terrified that Heather would hear Jackie's flirty words and come running. Jackie giggled.

"Don't be nervous, big boy!" she said with twinkling eyes. "Wifey is into it! Why else do you think she invited me back?"

Luke was stunned by the implication. It couldn't be true. Heather would never allow that in a million years. "That's not possible," he protested faintly.

"Give me a break!" said Jackie with a roll of her eyes, "I think we both remember that day." Jackie moved towards Luke again, causing him to nervously draw back. "When you were roughly, dominantly kissing these tender young lips..." her hand moved, feather soft to trace over her delicate, pouty lips. "When my soft little hands were running up and down that big manly cock..." Her hand reached forward, and in a moment of weakness, Luke paused his retreat, allowing her hand to make the briefest contact with the bulge in his jeans. Jackie withdrew her hand, but Luke was ashamed to see a look of triumph in her eyes. Jackie knew she still had her hooks in him.

"Wifey saw everything. She saw exactly what I was doing. So why did she invite me back? Hmmmmm?"

Luke was hypnotized by the confident young woman. She was like something beautiful but deadly. A jewel-colored spider. A sleek, vibrant snake.

"It's one of two things," said Jackie, holding his gaze. "One option is that I pinky promised to leave you alone. I'm guessing that is what you assumed happened. But I didn't promise anything, Lukey. I never lie when it comes to getting dick. I set my sights on the man I want, and then I do what it takes to fuck him. So if I didn't promise your bitch of a wife to stay away from you, what option is left?"

She was right beneath him again, staring up at him with smokey, earnest eyes.

"It means that your wife is turned on by the idea of a bratty little girl stealing you away. What a kinky thought, right? That your wife gets all juicy at the thought of losing to a younger woman? It's more common in men for sure, that sort of fetish. But that just makes your fucked-up horny wife a rare treasure."

At this point, Luke's cock was rock-hard in his pants. But he knew that he couldn't trust Jackie about this. "It's a lie," he croaked, dry-mouthed...

Jackie laughed and slipped past him into the entryway. "I'll show you some proof tonight, big boy. In the meantime, start preparing mentally to please me. We'll be going much further than hand stuff soon." And then she turned her back. Luke stood silently and watched her swinging hips and ponytail as she walked into the house towards Heather.

...

Heather looked up from her frustrating work to see her worst nightmare approaching. The little brat who had tried to steal her loving husband. Heather mentally prepared for a contemptuous tone, her face ready to sneer at the arrogant young woman.

But then she faltered. Jacquelyn Song looked... different somehow. It was like one of those optical illusions... look at it one way, and it was a rabbit, another way, and it was a duck. Jackie had once looked immature to Heather. Now she looked young and vibrant. Jackie used to look cocky and self-centered. Now she seemed confident and assertive.

Once Heather thought that Jackie looked flat and boyish (or at least that was her uncharitable assessment). Now a switch had been flipped. Heather now saw Jackie Song like men did. Heather's mind immediately pictured running her hands up the girl's long toned legs, over her petite hips and cute little butt. Jackie didn't have Heather's curves, but her tight little body dripped sex just as much as Heather's, if not more so.

Heather wasn't attracted to women of course. Well... there had been those times at college. And that six-month relationship. But that was just experimentation. Heather liked big strong men, like Luke. And if she sometimes felt a strange tingle when seeing a cute actress on TV, that was meaningless.

Unfortunately for Heather's planned show of superiority, Jackie looked stunning, poised, and completely unintimidated by the older woman whose house she had just entered. Heather suddenly felt a dizzying wave of imposter syndrome. Jackie just seemed so confident, while Heather felt like a mess underneath her thin layer of outer calm. How could Jackie be so blase after the last time they had met? Where did this little girl get her bottomless supply of confidence?

"Hi Ms. B!" chirped the infuriating young woman, smiling cheerfully and dropping uninvited into a seat next to Heather. "Whatcha working on?"