Downward Dog Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly finding herself unable to see Jackie as an inferior little girl, Heather was tonguetied to find herself confronted with a superior woman. "It's... it's nothing, dear," she said, fighting back a faint blush, "Trigger is down in the den. He's probably ready for his walk."

"I'm here a little early, Trigger will be fine," said Jackie dismissively, picking up a scribbled-on sheet of paper from the table and peering at it curiously. Heather snatched it out of Jackie's hands. "St-stop!" she said desperately, failing to achieve the commanding tone she was shooting for.

Jackie gave Heather a look, her expression rich with mockery. "Well, if you are really so ashamed of your work that you can't let a stranger see it, then I guess I'll leave," she said innocently.

Heather gritted her teeth. The little bitch had made it sound like keeping her work private would be a surrender.

She just couldn't have that, not when Jackie's entire attitude and appearance was making her feel so inadequate by comparison.

"Fine," Heather snapped, "Take a look. It's just some preliminary ideas for the big neighborhood celebration I will be throwing this summer." Jackie pulled the paper back out of Heather's hand with a triumphant look in her eyes, and Heather realized with chagrin that she had been expertly played by this little minx. Was Jackie her intellectual superior as well? Surely not. Heather would just have to be even more careful so as not to be tricked again.

Jackie took a long few minutes to look through the scattered notes, looking earnestly at each and every scrap of paper. Heather found herself growing more and more tense. Of course, she didn't care at all what Jackie thought of her ideas, no matter how superior the little bitch was acting. But the anticipation was killing her.

Finally, Jackie placed the last page of ideas and notes onto the neat stack in front of her.

And burst out laughing. Throwing her head back and really going for it. Heather's face flushed red and her mouth opened in shock. Beneath her show of outrage, Heather felt deeply, absurdly wounded. She shouldn't care at all what this homewrecker thought, but her sneaking feeling of inferiority lent weight to Jackie's opinion.

"I'm soooorry!" howled Jackie, "I'm sorry, it's just so lame! Like, what the fuck is this supposed to be?" She held up a crude sketch of a clown holding balloons from when Heather was briefly considering a circus theme for the party.

"Quiet!" said Heather angrily, trying her best to project confidence and authority she didn't feel. "It's a lot harder than it looks to plan a party. You couldn't do any better!"

Jackie went silent, her laughter cut off in a split second. She had a hard glint in her eye. "Do you want to bet?" she said in a calm, challenging tone.

"Absolutely!" said Heather heatedly. "There is no way you can plan a party better than me." Maybe she was being a little brash, but she was sure on this point. There was no way a woman ten years younger than her could do this difficult task more easily than her.

"Get out your phone," demanded Jackie. Heather was so surprised by the young woman's demanding tone that she immediately complied. "Time me. Five minutes. Five fucking minutes will be all that it takes to put your whole worthless output to shame," said the little brat with a sweet smile. Heather smiled back. It was going to feel good to get revenge by laughing at this overconfident little bitches pathetic attempt. Heather held up the timer app on her phone and pressed start on a five-minute timer.

Jackie grabbed a piece of paper and quickly and confidently began writing. As the minutes ticked by, she didn't pause to think or start over. She never crossed anything out. A hollow feeling of dread began to build in Heather's stomach. There was no way. She had been thinking for weeks about how to throw a party worthy of demonstrating her leadership. There was simply no way that Jackie could best her in five minutes of ideas off the top of her head.

The timer beeped. Jackie set her pen down and handed the densely written sheet over to Heather. Heather's eyes scanned the writing, desperate to find flaws that would allow her to claim victory. But she was disappointed. The plan was brilliant. A community fun fair and dog show. It worked well with the large number of families with pet dogs in the area and had an undeniable broad appeal for children and adults alike. Jackie had even included potential vendors and suppliers that could be contacted, and ways to fundraise for the event. It was just a brief sketch of an idea, but it was simply better than anything Heather had been able to come up with.

"Well," asked Jackie smugly, "Was I right?"

"How?" asked Heather in a shaky voice. "How did you do this so easily? It was so hard when I tried."

Jackie stood. Even standing, her tiny frame was still just above Heather's seated height, but the self-possessed young woman used every inch to her advantage. Heather felt like Jackie was towering over her. "There's no special trick," said Jackie in a cruel, amused tone, "I'm just better than you."

Heather felt her world spin as Jackie voiced exactly what the whispers in her head were saying. "That's not true," she said reflexively, even as her inner demons screamed that Jackie was right on the money. "You're just jealous of my success."

Jackie snorted. "What success? Your fucking stupid 'job' on the HOA? You don't even have the power to kick one slob out of the subdivision."

Heather went white. How did Jackie even know about that? Were people talking about how she didn't have any power? Were people laughing behind her back that she could get that asshole Rick Carver to leave?

Jackie continued. "Should I be jealous of your joke of a marriage? It took me like a week to get in your husband's pants."

"How dare you!" said Heather, regaining some of her fire. Jackie might be better than her in some ways, but she was wrong if she thought she had seriously gotten between her and Luke. Heather had always had Luke under her thumb, and always would. Heather rose to her feet, looming up above the petite young Asian woman. "You think you can come into my home and insult my marriage like that?" she sneered. "You might have tricked my poor husband into some indiscretions by slutting around and throwing yourself at him, but I have him back under control now. It won't happen again."

Jackie was utterly unintimidated, staring up into Heather's face with insolent eyes.

"Again, wanna bet?" she asked with a challenging smile.

Heather felt shaken. Once again, this young woman was demonstrating confidence that Heather didn't, or maybe couldn't feel. Heather tried to steel herself. On this point, she could be confident. She had terrified Luke into obedience. He wouldn't make the same mistake twice. But she still felt the shadow of doubt in her heart.

"And let you waste our time with your slutty little seduction act?" asked Heather haughtily. "No thank you. I'll pass."

Jackie giggled. "But it won't take any time at all Ms. B!" she said with a smile, "I can have your husband making out with me again in less than a minute."

Complete confidence returned to Heather like the sun after the rain. Now it was her time to laugh incredulously. Jackie didn't flinch but watched Heather with cold curiosity as the larger woman laughed.

"Not a chance, little girl," said Heather, still getting over the aftershocks of laughter. "I would absolutely take that bet. Because after that rudeness about my ideas, I'd like to see you lose."

"Hmmmm," said Jackie thoughtfully. "So Confident! Let's make it interesting then! The loser of our little bet will kneel down and admit how much better the other woman is than them." Jackie drew even closer to Heather until their bodies were almost touching.

"While naked."

Heather considered the possibility. The little brat in front of her; stripped naked, on her knees, pitifully choking out an admission that Heather was the superior woman. The idea sent a strange tingle through her body. Heather grinned.

"Done."

Jackie grinned back. "Call your hubby." she said, turning away and smiling sweetly with her hands behind her back. "Luke!" called Heather, anticipating Jackie's humiliating defeat, "Come here for a second."

Heather could hear Luke rousing himself from his home office. Jackie said, "Now no cheating. You aren't allowed to yell at him and tell him he can't. You said you already had him under control, remember?"

Heather felt the shadow of doubt in her heart again. What exactly was this little bitch planning?

...

Luke thumped down the stairs, only for his heart to catch in his throat as he saw the two women standing there. His beautiful wife of five years, tall, busty, and looking as prickly as ever. The petite young devil who had seduced and tricked him, driving him insane with her hot little body.

The strange part was that Heather was horny. She was hiding it well, but Luke knew his wife better than she did herself. Her blush, her heavy breathing, the way her arms crossed over her large breasts were fidgeting and squirming. Something about the situation happening between Jackie and Heather was turning his wife on. He immediately recalled Jackie's crude boast at the door... It couldn't possibly be true that Heather, his proud and sometimes arrogant wife, wanted to see Luke with another woman.

Luke looked to his wife, about to ask why she had called him down when Jackie stepped smoothly between them. "Come heeere Lukey!" she said in a sing-song voice, holding her arms wide. Luke's eyes flicked up to his wife, but she just stood there, silent, her jaw clenched, her arms fidgeting. Luke's eyebrows creased. Heather was letting Jackie control the situation rather than speaking up. This couldn't possibly mean what it seemed like...

He cautiously stepped forward towards Jackie. Towards her waiting arms. Luke looked back up at Heather. Her eyes were fixed on him, but she said nothing, even as he got closer and closer to the tempting young woman who had come between them. Her eyes held strong emotion, but whether it was anger or fearful anticipation, he couldn't tell. Something was strange about this situation, but he was approaching Jackie, and Heather was saying nothing, allowing it to happen.

Strangely, Unbelievably, Jackie must have been right. Heather got off on the idea of her husband being with Jackie.

Who was he to deny Heather her fun?

Luke's lips met Jackie's once again, crushing together under his wife's watchful eyes, her wicked little tongue slipping into his mouth to tangle with his. This time, instead of screaming, Heather said nothing, simply watching, her face going white as Jackie threw her arms around Lucas's neck and pulled him closer into her passionate kiss.

...

After tersely sending her husband back to his office with a bewildered look in his eyes, Heather slumped down into a chair at the table, putting her head in her hands and closing her eyes. She burned with anger and humiliation, but the truth was inescapable: Jackie was right. Jackie was superior to her in every way.

"Awwww, don't cry Ms. B!" said Jackie, rubbing a soothing hand on her back. "It's true that you just can't measure up to me, but it doesn't have to stay that way! I can help you."

Heather raised her eyes to the bratty young woman, who was giving her a calm, serious stare. Heather knew that she should refuse, but Jackie just looked so confident and in control. Heather craved those feelings for herself. "How?" she asked in a miserable whisper.

"I know how to be a woman better than you do. So I can just teach you! I'm super good at training, Heather," said Jackie with a smile.

"Training dogs," said Heather numbly, her eyes fixed on her young tormentor.

Jackie waved a hand like Heather had brought up something insignificant. "The principle is the same. It's all operant conditioning. Pain when you fuck up; pleasure when you succeed. But in order for this to work, you need to give me complete authority. My training won't work if you decide you don't like the punishment when you fuck up."

"What exactly are you suggesting?" asked Heather slowly, surprised at herself for even considering this idea.

"Hire me as your life coach," said Jackie. "Give me total control for a few months. Until your big party let's say. I can be your assistant and fix all your little mistakes so no one learns how terrible you really are. During that time, I can train you to be the woman you were always meant to be. And as a bonus, I can fix your relationship. The only catch is that you have to do exactly as I say, and accept all rewards and punishments that I give you."

Heather bit her lip, staring at the beautiful young woman at her side. Jackie was just so... incredible, in an annoying kind of way. If Heather really could learn something from her... wouldn't it be worth the risks?

"Deal," said Heather in a small voice.

"Perfect," said Jackie, grinning triumphantly. "Now we just need to take care of your first punishment. For the huge mistake of thinking you were better than me. I believe that you need to follow up on your end of the bet. Pay up, Heather."

Jackie's voice allowed no argument. Heather had already agreed to give this little girl complete control. It wouldn't do any good to balk now.

Heather rose to her feet and unbuttoned her blouse with shaking hands. Jackie watched greedily.

"That's it, Ms. B," said the cruel younger woman sweetly. "Show me your big fat tits. Show me what only Lukey gets to see."

Burning with shame, Heather obeyed her new mistress, revealing her large pale breasts to her worst enemy, nipples humiliatingly stiffened under Jackie's verbal assault.

"Oh My God!" squealed Jackie with excitement. "You could totally have a second career as a pornstar, babe! I bet you drive all the neighborhood boys crazy with those sweater puppies. All the men in the neighborhood are definitely jerking off to mean old Ms. Brandt. If I was a man, nothing could stop me from holding you down and sucking those big pink nipples until you screamed for more!"

Heather's face was bright red at Jackie's humiliating 'compliment'. She was horrified and ashamed that this cruel bullying was turning her on, but Jackie was so confident and bossy that Heather found she was unable to resist. The ensnared housewife continued with the strip show under Jackie's mocking eyes, dropping her high-waisted jeans to the floor and hooking her thumbs through her full-backed panties.

"Wait a second Heather," said Jackie with a sadistic giggle, "I just want to make one thing clear. A normal, not-fucked-up woman would definitely not be turned on by a nineteen-year-old girl completely crushing her self-esteem and proving her inferiority. So just to be crystal clear: a normal woman's panties would be bone-dry at this moment. Now. Carry on, sweetie."

Heather almost sobbed with shame as she pulled down her panties, revealing the sopping sticky mess within. Jackie laughed long and hard, eyes locked between Heather's legs on the swollen, drooling proof of the pompous Karen's shameful arousal.

Now Heather stood, nude and trembling in front of the new controller of her life. Jackie looked at her with an intense gaze, then flicked her eyes downward, wordlessly demanding that Heather complete her show of submission.

Heather dropped awkwardly to her knees, feeling the pulsing heat of shame and arousal course through her body as she looked up into Jackie's gloating expression.

"Tell me," said the little brat softly. "Convince me that you really believe it."

Heather bent her body down, her big pale tits squashing against the hardwood floor. She was bowing down in her own home to the woman who had tried to steal her husband.

And it was making her indescribably horny.

Finally, Heather's forehead made contact with the cool wood of the floor, letting her hide from Jackie's relentless look of gloating superiority.

"You are superior to me in every way, Ms. Song," said Heather pitifully. "Please forgive me for ever thinking differently."

...

Peeking from behind the corner leading to the stairs, Luke Brandt jerked his large cock feverishly.

He watched as his beautiful, thorny rose of a wife stripped herself naked and utterly debased herself to the alluring brat who had seduced him. He saw the obvious signs of arousal on his wife's statuesque body: iron-hard nipples and a flushed, sopping-wet pussy.

As Heather bowed low to Jackie, he watched with fascination as a strand of feminine lubricant slipped from her slightly parted pink pussy lips to make a clear slippery puddle on the tile floor. Luke's fist pumped harder and faster as he saw how his normally dominant wife had completely surrendered to the younger woman. Just as he felt himself getting close, Jackie looked up and saw him, his fist jerking madly to the sight of his wife's humiliation.

The little brat winked and blew a kiss, then placed a delicate sandaled foot on the back of Heather's head, symbolically completing her conquest.

Luke came explosively at the sight, spraying the walls of his and Heather's home with hot jizz.

He wasn't sure what the future would hold, but with Jackie back in their lives, Luke was sure it would be interesting.

...

Faria finally found what she was looking for in Heather's bedside table, buried under some old paperback novels.

"Ooooh, Heather," she said with glee, holding up a large purple vibrator, 'What do we have here?"

Faria's nude captive blushed heavily and avoided eye contact, muttering "It's not a big deal. Sometimes I get a little stressed."

"But I thought your big strong hubby Luke was supposed to take care of all of those naughty urges for you," said Faria, tilting her head. "Why don't you tell me a little more about you and Luke, I'm curious what makes your relationship tick."

Heather shifted uncomfortably, causing her massive breasts to wobble. With her hands at her sides, Faria could easily see the evidence between Heather's legs that the programming process was turning her on. The woman's blushing pussy was now puffed up with desire, leaking a gooey stream of nectar down onto the crisp bed sheets. Faria cheered internally. Programming was often easier and more rewarding when the target was a natural submissive. It just made it so much easier to implant more... extreme commands.

"I'm not sure what you want me to say," said Heather primly. "I think we have a fairly normal relationship."

"How often do you have sex?" asked Faria bluntly.

Heather looked uncomfortable, but the hypnotic control Faria had over her forced her to answer truthfully. "Since he betrayed me with that teenaged whore, not at all. And I don't plan to. Not until he has convinced me that he is sorry. Before that? Once a week. On Saturday night."

Faria grimaced. "A scheduled love making time, huh? Sounds... passionate." Her eyes turned to the vibrator held between her thumb and forefinger. "And how often do you use this little guy?"

Heather tried to resist answering, but she couldn't fight against Faria's compulsion for long. "Whenever I get horny. Maybe two or three times a week." She looked deeply ashamed, and her expression only reddened further as Faria gave a deep chuckle.

"Oh, you naughty girl, Heather," said Faria, "Does hubby know that your little buddy gets more action than his poor neglected cock?"

"I use it when he is asleep," admitted Heather sheepishly, wriggling with discomfort. Faria felt like nurturing this humiliation. Pushing it a little further. She clicked the toy on and placed it on Heather's chest, buzzing lightly between her heaving tits.

"Pick it up," commanded Faria.

Heather's hand moved slowly and hesitantly, freed from its invisible bindings to follow Faria's new command. Heather grasped her favorite stress reliever and looked up at Faria, dreading what was coming next.