Downward Dog Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it's just too bad she's a frigid bitch, right hubby?" said the heartless teen with false sympathy.

"Yeah..." said Luke distractedly, before catching himself. "Wait! No, I mean, she not..." Heather felt a wave of anger and shame as her loving husband casually agreed with a cruel put-down aimed at her.

Jackie silenced Luke's feeble words with a giggle. "No, no. There's no need for excuses right now Lukey. You just said what you were thinking in your heart of hearts. If that's how you feel about Heather, then that's something we need to work on today.

"But really!" said Luke desperately, looking back and forth between Heather and Jackie with pleading eyes, "It was a slip of the tongue, I wasn't listening carefully enough."

Jackie just shook her head with a gentle smile and placed a finger to his lips. "It's your turn, Lukey. Strip." Jackie crossed the room to stand beside the now flustered and conflicted housewife and motioned for Luke to get on with it.

Luke awkwardly obeyed the young woman who was now calling the shots in their bedroom, removing his clothes quickly. As he worked, Heather felt Jackie's lithe arm slip around her waist, pulling her naked body close to Jackie's clothed form. Heather wasn't sure how she felt about Jackie at this moment. Heather had just been casually insulted in her own home, in front of her husband. But it felt too difficult to resist. She allowed herself to be held close by Jackie as Luke's naked body was fully revealed

Jackie oohed and raised her eyebrows. Heather thought she was overdoing it. Luke had a better figure than a lot of men in their late twenties (he blew the huge-gutted slob next door out of the water for example), but he had still let himself go a little. To be fair, he spent a lot of his day working, but he certainly didn't spend the time that Heather did maintaining her body in the gym.

But Heather knew what Jackie's enthusiasm was about. Luke had a big dick. Not monstrous, but a very satisfying size as far as Heather was concerned. Heather would strongly object to being called a "size queen", but that was only because of how obscene she found the term, not because it was, strictly speaking, inaccurate. Heather was a woman with certain preferences. Sometimes, in her heart of hearts, Heather admitted to herself that she had settled on Luke because he was the first man she dated who was meek enough to be bent to her will while also being large enough to satisfy her.

"Look at this big boy!" said Jackie with sparkling eyes, leaning to talk with Heather like they were two close girlfriends. "I mean, I've jacked it off before obviously. You remember that, but I've never gotten a good look." Jackie gave Heather an incredulous look. "And this is the poor man you've been pushing around and denying sex?"

Jackie moved away from Heather and stood between the nude married couple. "I've heard all about your sex life, you two," she said matter of factly. "It sounds like the story is basically that Heather gets what she wants when she wants it. Is that accurate?"

"Yes," said Luke at the same time Heather said, "Not exactly."

Both Luke and Jackie turned to Heather, staring her in the eyes. Heather blushed, looked away, and murmured "Ok, yes. I tend to take control in the bedroom."

Jackie nodded with satisfaction. "And it's ok for you to take charge in bed sometimes! You're the Alpha female in this pack honey, and the Alpha bitch deserves respect and worship."

Then Jackie moved to stand beside Luke. "But Luke is the Alpha male. And I think the first lesson you need to learn is how to give him the worship and respect he deserves in bed." She gently guided Luke to the bed and pushed him down to sit. Then she beckoned Heather over.

Heather walked forward hesitantly, being pulled into place facing Luke. She felt a gentle pressure on her shoulders as Jackie pushed her to her knees, kneeling in front of her husband's huge throbbing cock. Jackie was at her ear, her whisper ticklish and hot. "Tonight you're not the top dog, Ms. B. You're a humble Beta here to serve the Alpha. Say it."

Heather's bright green eyes, normally fierce and flashing, were dazed and softly focused as she gazed up at the towering cock before her. She was here to serve. Luke was the Alpha. It felt strange. Like Jackie had said, Heather was used to a bedroom dynamic where she was in charge. She certainly never gave blow jobs. The whole idea felt demeaning. Even if she loved him, Heather had no desire to submit herself to Luke that far: to take his dirty cock in her mouth while physically below him. But now just thinking about it was enough to send a little shiver through her.

He was her husband after all. Lots of married couples did this. It wasn't anything to be ashamed of. She had to at least give Jackie's methods a try.

"Tonight, I'm a humble Beta, here to serve the Alpha," said Heather in an uncharacteristically soft and hesitant voice, her beautiful green eyes filled with a fearful but curious light as she looked up into her husband's eyes.

Luke's eyes were filled with a strange, hungry light as his wife leaned forward cautiously and planted a lingering kiss on the tip of his cock. Her pink tongue poked out, swirling experimentally around his swollen purple head. Her green eyes locked onto his, submissive and soft for once in Heather's life. It was heaven.

Heather opened her soft lips and took a man's cock into her mouth for the first time in her life. In some ways, it was just as unpleasant as she had feared. The position of kneeling at Luke's feet did make her feel inferior, but the feeling wasn't wholly unpleasant, to her surprise.

It felt good to just be a good girl and put herself under Luke's control. Luke really was a great man. He deserved a little appreciation. Maybe even a little subservience from time to time.

Heather was inexperienced, but she tried to make up for it with dedication and enthusiasm. Soon wet sloppy sounds filled the bedroom as she concentrated on pleasing her Alpha male. She almost didn't notice as Jackie wrapped her slim little arms around her husband from behind, kneeling behind him and resting her chin on his shoulder, smiling down with Luke at Heather's enthusiastic blow job.

"Doesn't that look perfect?" she purred into Luke's ear. "You loyal loving wifey, finally just where she should be. On her knees, serving you. It's the perfect place for her, right, Lukey?"

"Yes," said Luke, his eyes meeting Heather's again, now stronger and harder, losing some of the guilty hesitation they had held all evening, "It feels right."

His firm tone and the fact that he was agreeing with another of Jackie's demeaning statements should have made Heather furious. Instead, she felt a pulse of heat in her belly, awakened by Luke's new confidence. She realized with an unpleasant twisting feeling in her chest that Jackie and Luke looked good together, both sitting comfortably in an embrace and looking down on her. Two superior specimens smugly judging her performance.

"But wifey is going to need a lot more practice with her sassy mouth before she can really serve an Alpha," said Jackie mockingly. "Here, babe. Let me give you a hand." Jackie slid down off the bed and Heather's eyes widened as she saw that the bratty young woman was now naked. It had been hard to tell because she had been hidden behind Luke's body. Jackie must have taken her clothes off while Heather was distracted by giving the blow job. Heather stopped moving her head, eyes taking in the slim perfection of Jackie's tight little body and temporarily halting her submissive blowjob.

Jackie Song's body was petite and slim, but with just enough curves to effectively emphasize her femininity. Her whole body was tight and toned, with a faint musculature visible in her legs, tummy, and arms demonstrating her athleticism. She had killer legs, long in proportion to her body, and a butt that had just enough soft rounded curves to draw the eyes. Her tits were undeniably small but made up for that by being well shaped and perky, with beautiful bignipples that pointed upwards with eager arousal.

Jackie had just been embracing her husband from behind, pressing that hot little body up against his while Heather sucked away beneath them. The idea was repellant, and nerve-racking, and filthy, and red hot.

Heather wanted to say something. By getting naked, Jackie had clearly crossed a red line. At some point, this evening had spiraled completely out of Heather's control. As tempting and beautiful as Jackie's tight young body was, it was vital that Heather stop Jackie from joining her and Luke's sex.

But before Heather could shake herself out of the submissive mindset she had fallen into, Jackie moved behind her, unselfconsciously leaning forward and gathering Heather's gorgeous red hair in her hands, tucking it back behind her ears. Heather could feel Jackie's stiff nipples scrape along the soft skin of her back as the little slut worked. "I'll guide you, Ms. B," whispered Jackie in Heather's ear, "This is a training session, remember? Just look up into Luke's eyes. Guys love that." Heather felt Jackie's hand gently rest on the back of her head, pushing her forward with increasing pressure. Heather's resolve wavered now that Jackie was once again exerting direct control. Cursing her weakness, she began moving again, with her pace and movements now directed by Jackie's guiding hand.

Luke stared down in wonder. If it had been erotic before to have his wife gazing up at him submissively while sucking his cock, this was ten times more arousing. Now Jackie, the young slut who had tempted him into an affair had her hand firmly on the back of Heather's head, guiding his wife's eager mouth up and down his cock. Both women stared up into his eyes, Heather with dazed submissive lust, Jackie with amusement and contempt for the older woman she literally held in the palm of her hand.

He didn't know how she had managed it, but Jackie had been true to her word: this was already far beyond some sort of coaching session. Jackie had also gotten naked, and Heather hadn't said a word. Unbelievably, Jackie seemed to have convinced Heather to allow a threesome.

Heather felt Jackie's hand growing more and more forceful. Insisting rather than guiding. It felt like with every movement, Jackie dipped Heather's bobbing head a little lower, until her husband's big cock was pressing against the back of her throat with every downward push. "Feel his power," whispered Jackie in her ear. "Feel his dominance over you right now. He's the Alpha, looking down on you and enjoying all of the pleasure, and you are the humble Beta, dedicating herself to making your superior feel as good as possible." Jackie pushed Heather's head a little further, and Luke's cock pressed with insistent pressure on her throat, making her gag involuntarily.

Jackie looked a little disappointed, but immediately released her grip on Heather's head and allowed her to pull back, breathing deeply to compose herself. "You and I are going to have to have a lot of blowjob training sessions, Ms. B." said Jackie ruefully, stroking her beautiful red hair. She looked up at Luke, smiling apologetically and saying "Sorry, Lukey. Heather wants to please you so bad, but her throat just isn't ready yet. We'll have to work up to it. Rome wasn't built in a day!"

Jackie stood and pulled Heather up by her hand, leading her over to the bed. "But don't worry, hubby. Your wife has a way to please you that I know she is much more experienced with." Jackie knelt down on the bed and pulled Heather to lay back, resting her head on Jackie's knees, both women facing Luke. Heather trembled as Jackie's hand snaked down between her open legs, first nudging them wider apart, and then firmly cupping her wet pussy.

It felt like electricity arced through Heather's body as she felt Jackie's hand make contact for the first time with her bare pussy, making Heather close her eyes against the intense wave of pleasure. "Jackie..." she whimpered, squirming with the intensity of the pleasure the little brat's hand was causing her, "N-no, stop! Not in front of Luke!" The idea that her husband would see how much Jackie could turn her on was humiliating. "I don't know what you mean, Heather," said the little minx wickedly, wriggling her fingers between Heather's slippery lips, "I'm just getting you ready for the little demonstration you promised me, right? Remember, this is just a training session! I think you are reading too much into it."

Jackie used her fingers to spread open Heather's tight pink pussy for her husband's eyes to enjoy. The little brat looked at Luke with a challenging gaze. "Well big boy," she said with a smirk, "Come over here and claim what's yours."

Luke needed no further prompting, he moved forward with an eager, powerful speed that took Heather's breath away. Moving his bulky body over hers and trying to plunge forward directly into her pussy, missing slightly at first in haste. Jackie giggled. "Be careful Lukey! Here, let me help you." And to the shock of both Heather and Luke himself, she reached down and grabbed Luke's cock with a slim little hand, pulling it forward and angling it to place the tip at Heather's entrance. She paused there for a moment, idly sliding Luke's swollen cock head up and down his wife's slippery vagina, smirking at the gasps and twitches of pleasure from the married couple.

Then she fixed Luke with a burning stare. He could feel her slim fingers firmly gripping his pulsing shaft. "Now Lukey," she said with a smile. "Really put wifey in her place." Then Jackie's hand fell away, and Luke slid effortlessly into his wife's hot, welcoming pussy.

It was hot, sticky, filthy fucking in a way that neither of them had ever felt with each other. Somehow the presence of the naked, teasing teen in their bed had transformed marital sex, something that was usually tame and loving into something shameful and dirty, but impossibly hot. Heather twisted and moaned beneath the musclely weight of her husband, feeling him thrust deeply into her soft submissive body, harder than she had ever felt him. He wasn't just having sex with her, he was dominating her, owning her in a way that she had never allowed before. And it was satisfying in ways she had never imagined.

Jackie laughed as Heather was pushed back into her lap. "You're so rough Lukey! It looks like someone likes being in charge for a change." She looked down with mocking eyes at Heather, cupping her pleasure-twisted face in a small hand and saying. "And It looks like someone likes being bossed around a little as well. Aren't you too happy I was here to give you some tips?"

The only answers from the distracted couple were moans and grunts of pleasure.

Suddenly, Jackie shifted out from under Heather, leaving her flat on the bed as she rose to her knees and straddled Heather's head to get closer to Luke.

Jackie took Luke's sweaty face in her hands, staring into his eyes as he continued to pump deep into Heather's pussy, suddenly making him focus solely on her. "Does it feel good to be the Alpha, baby?" she asked teasingly.

"Y-yes," panted Luke, hips thrusting. "It feels fucking amazing."

"You know what the best part of being the Alpha is, right Lukey?" purred Jackie, drawing closer, her eyes shining with arousal and amusement. "It's that you get to have anything you want. Anything."

Jackie was so close to his face now that Luke could feel her hot little breaths. Her lips looked so soft. Heather's pussy gripped and milked his cock as Jackie's beautiful lips hovered just inches away from his. "What do you want, Luke?" whispered Jackie. He moved forward and kissed her hungrily, casting aside all guilt. He was the Alpha right now, and he would take what he wanted.

Heather panted and moaned desperately. With Jackie straddling her face, she was completely cut off from seeing her husband, only able to feel his raging cock as it fucked her relentlessly. She heard Jackie and Luke whispering above her, having a conversation without her even as she and Luke were having sex. Cutting her out. She knew she was being silly. Jackie was there, but it was her and Luke who were actually having sex. But she couldn't shake the feeling that it was Jackie and Luke who were having the true intimate moment, and she was just being used as a masturbation tool to assist their moment of connection. Her feeling of inferiority grew as her husband fucked her deep and hard while staring into another woman's eyes. Come to think of it, Heather had been subordinated and demeaned all night long by both of them. A moan escaped Heather's mouth at the thought. Why was the disrespect turning her on so much?

The flushed lips of Jackie's tight, well-groomed pussy filled her vision. The shining moisture oozing slightly from her outer lips showed that Jackie was also deeply aroused. Heather's eyes widened as she saw that the pussy was coming closer. Oh god, what should she do? She could stop things, make a big fuss, ruin the evening. Or she could just... go with the flow. Heather licked her lips as Jackie's pussy came ever closer, preparing to reach a whole new level of servitude.

Jackie moaned into Luke's kiss, pulling away for a moment to giggle into her hand. Luke looked at her, confused. "What?" he asked, worried that he had done something wrong.

Jackie just shook her head. "Nothing baby, it's just that it feels like your wifey wanted to get in on the kissing action." Luke was confused for a moment, then he looked down and saw where Heather's head was, and noticed the subtle grinding motion of Jackie's hips.

"No way," said Luke in disbelief. "You mean she's... she's...?"

"Mmmmm, yeah, she definitely is Lukey," said Jackie, biting her lip and increasing the motion of her hips. "And unlike with BJs, it feels like she has a real talent for this. I think she's had a loooot of practice."

Luke was almost too shocked to move, but Jackie gripped his hair painfully, hissing: "Don't stop, babe. I think we are all close. Finish strong. I want you to pump that frigid bitch full of cum while I ride her stupid face. Really show her who's boss Lukey."

Luke grinned, and gripped Heather's thighs tight, jackhamming into her.

Jackie wrapped her arms around the married man's neck and kissed him deeply, their tongues writing in harmony as they used the body of the degraded woman beneath them.

Heather moaned and writhed her hips up into her husband's cock, plunging her submissive tongue deep into the brat who was kissing her husband.

The coaching session ended with a perfect three-way orgasm.

Everyone felt like they had learned a lot.