All Comments on 'Dozens Watch My Wife with Stranger'

by james25

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Will

We have party's all the time. We enjoy having friends over and their friends too. Pool party's are the best my husband love's to cook out and drink beer. One time he was on call and was not drinking about midnight he got a call and had to go into work. He said for everyone to keep on drinking and he would be back soon. I was really drunk and playing games in the pool most of the women had lost their tops but, we just kept on going some of the people had left so mostly men was still drinking and was throwing me around like I was a football I got so hot I had lost the bottom of my suit and didn't even care I was being kiss and loved on by so many that I didn't care. My husband told me the next day I had sex with 6 men after he got home. I did not see him when he came in but, he said he just hide so not to break up my good time. From the looks of the pool area I think it got out of hand. He said he was ok with it and he hope the next time he was don't gone so long cause he wanted to see more.

MrKachingMrKachingalmost 5 years ago
fun wife

Fun wife happy life I think. You will never get bored watching her get fucked hard and being cucked. Keep sharing your exploits here. I can't wait to hear how Kelly gets some regular boy friends who come over to your house and ravish her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I would never allow my lesser half to sleep with anyone else. But if it wasn't for beta males like you and classless mutts like your wife, I wouldn't get laid so much so thank you.

toksingtoksingover 1 year ago

With a huge exception for the lack of condoms, this is what sharing your girlfriend is like when done right. I've shared my girlfriend a few times. I wouldn't have even a sip of beer with a guy who was disrespectful to me or my girlfriend. When you find a good guy who understands the dynamic and that your girlfriend finds attractive, it is electric. Watching her writhing in pleasure as another guy does her and seeing that disoriented, happy collapse after she's come multiple times is amazing. all in front of a group of people is just amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous