DQ Ch. 02: Dangerous Recipes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a lot of jibber-jabber, rolling up of sleeves, positioning of cups of different sizes, which were handed thoughtfully by the cook, our moms took place between our legs. I am not sure how to express this respectfully, but being so close to Carol without her being aware of me, made me studiously aware of her animal side, the animality lurking behind all our humanity. I looked at her from an angle up high, which is, of course, how we hardly ever perceive others, which means that I could just peer over her glasses, to see her eyes turning every now and then towards my mom to see how she would approach this task. I heard her giggling, I heard her breathing in to respond to something Evelyn said, but then breathing out as she probably thought the joke was not worth making. I saw where her hair parted, and how a few tiny hairs stubbornly resisted parting in the same way as the others. And all the while, my crotch was removed several inches from her hands.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see that mom was getting ready to go. Spanish class all over again. She resolutely positioned her hands right in front of Llewyn's member, and then she looked over her shoulder to ask for confirmation whether this was indeed the way to handle this outlandish fruit. I saw him nod. I saw the bastard nod. A gulp escaping from Llewyn's lips told me what happened next.

O, Karen, my fiance. How was I going to explain all this to her? That we had been inappropriately touched by the mom's of our friends? I had to get out of here, before Carol crossed the line. I glanced over at Jim, who was, to my relief, busy fumbling at the lock of the brace whenever the cook wasn't watching. It was an awkward position for him to be in, his arms were fully stretched and he could only move his fingers inches. But if only he could untie the straps, then we could get our revenge on that cook.

"You are doing, great, you really." The cook stood behind my mother, and he - the dirty bastard - placed his hands on her shoulders. His fingers that draped over her collarbone crawled into my vision like storm clouds encroach a blue sky. Mom liked his attention. I could just tell. Best girl in class. I did not look to see what her hands were doing, but I heard Llewyn breathe harder. When I glanced at his face, I saw that his pupils were contracted and that his eyes showed a lot of white, as if he was going down a roller coaster full speed.

The pepper was starting to do its work. Fighting the first tinges of joy that I felt tingling in my stomach, I could no longer ignore the warm presence of a human being between my own legs. Damn she was close. Jim's mom looked at my cock in the highest concentration, her lips slightly pouted. Behind her glasses, her eyes winced to focus her vision even more. Tiny crow's feet formed as she did. Don't do this, Carol. Please don't.

I gasped as Carol raised her hand towards my cock, and when she grabbed it between her index finger and thumb, as if it were carefully lifting a dirty stick in the woods to inspect what lived under it. The look in her eyes was the same as when she discovered a nest of ants. While my limp dig hung from her fingers as a wet sausage, she cupped her other hand and placed my balls on the tips of her fingers. Everywhere she touched me became a glowing epicenter of pangs of lust, that sent seismic waves all across my skin. My balls lay there as two soft oranges, and she gently tested their weight, just like Evelyn had done. The sensation of her fingers was extremely intense, and her studying look so close to my crotch made it hard for me not to become excited.

To my right I observed that mom was doing to same to Llewyn's cock, who was looking in terror at what was happening between his legs. "O, fuck, man," he whimpered, "this feels really intense. I am so sorry, dude, I will really try not to get a hard one from your mom..." I could not look at it, it looked too obscene to see my own mother holding the tool of a young man that close to her face. I was absolutely afraid of what would happen, but I knew I could trust Llewyn to resist, really resist. It gave me strength to do the same in relation to Carol.

"Okay, you all have the balls in your hand, I see. Now just gently knead them, not too hard otherwise you might squash the seeds." I was starting to feel dizzy now. The cook's tone was one of just having started a lesson. If our moms were already wielding our dicks like this, I was really afraid where this would end.

To my left and right, I saw Evelyn and mom started to make massaging movements with their hands. Carol seemed hesitant for a while, and she rearranged my balls on her hand first, so that they now sagged on the palm of her hand. She looked to her left and to the right, studying what her friends were doing.

"How careful do I have to be?" she asked, matter-of-factly. Hearing her voice so close to me sent shivers through my spine. It made me realize, strongly, suddenly, that this was Carol , Jim's mom, who I had seen holding dough balls for cookies the same way she was holding my hairy balls right now.

"Not too careful, I think, honey," mom replied, bombarding herself as the authority on all matters related to this strange, penis-shaped vegetable. "Just don't squash them too hard."

Very softly, Carol started to move her palm in circles, as if she were swirling a glass of wine, so that the most intense lust shot up from my sack, like little, excited creatures that jumped and jostled all through my stomach, up to my chest. I could feel my dick starting to stiffen between her fingers, the fingers that must have held the dick of her husband, Jim's father, what's his name, but that were now innocently make me horny. I forced myself to think of something stupid, like last night's soccer match, to not get excited further, as I had heard that this helped. The cliché did not live up to its expectations. I was becoming hard.

"O, my," Carol exclaimed excited, in disbelief that she seemed to be first at anything, "I can really feel a reaction in this one to the massage."

"Very good, very good," the cook said and looked me straight in the eye, winking, "just continue like that, that is perfect." I almost got less excited due to the bastard. Almost. But the pepper started to do its thing in higher intensities, and I had to fight to keep an angry or helpless face. I felt as if I were sliding into a ball pit filled with colors and joys.

The middle finger of Jim's mom slowly slipped towards my scrotum, where it slid into place as if the spot had been made especially for her wedding-ring bearing finger that was now feeling the tender spot between my asshole and my balls. As she gently pushed, I could not resist a short moan. "I am sorry, Jim," I said, "I am really trying not to get into this, your mom has found a weak spot, though."

"If you press just behind the balls," Carol casually but proudly remarked, "that seems to quicken the process!"

Jim himself had no time to reply to me, as Llewyn's mom also started rubbing his scrotum and he yelped. "Fuck me, that is sensitive."

"I think I have found the spot you mean," I heard Mom say next to me. She had Llewyn's swollen balls in her hand like two oversized mandarins, and she used one finger to massage his scrotum right behind it. Llewyn's dick twitched just inches away from her face. He looked me in the eye apologetically, his long, white body overstretching in a mix of joy and resistance.

I looked at our mothers massaging our balls while chatting and laughing at each other, as if nothing strange was occurring, which, to their minds, of course, there wasn't. Yet the three of us couldn't resist and slowly our dicks started to rise. I heard muffled groaning from Jim, when Llewyn's mom started to press hard on his scrotum. His cock rose to an impressive size, bouncing into erect position. Of course, he was completely bald. His body looked like on of his well-maintained, oiled tools. There was nothing subtle about his six pack, thick muscled legs, and hammer of a cock.

"Very well, very well," the cook remarked drily, as he inspected our hard dicks. "You are doing wonderful. Next, it helps to now gently lick the balls as to moisten them a bit."

Jim's mom stuck out her tongue between her two narrow lips and bent forward. I felt her breathing on the shaft of my cock. She had never breathed so close to me. Not even whispers in my ears. And now the condense of her breath was warming my erect manhood.

When she moved, the fingers between which she held my stiff cock slid a bit, which stimulated me intensely. This was a proto-handjob she was giving me. Her tongue soon found its way around my sack, soft and sweet, warm and wet, while her nose gently bumped into my erection. She made little noises of effort, because she had to stretch all the way to reach the back of my balls, just as she had done when she was reaching for the tea on the highest shelf when I stayed at Jim's place as a kid. I felt the muscles in her tongue push my balls up, which took her quite some effort. Her glasses pressed into my sack, the glass cold against my skin. Carol had a strong tongue and it was wide too, as she could nearly have my entire sack rest on it. She retracted her tongue and swallowed and asked the cook: "Am I doing it right?"

"It looks good, yes, but you could also take the example of your friend here," and he pointed to mom, who lapped Llewyn's balls with short flicks of her tongue. "This seems to be working well too."

Carol kept her eyes fixed on mom as she tried to imitate her. Her tongue on the sensitive skin of my sack felt simply amazing, and I felt bad for Jim how much I was enjoying this. Meanwhile mom was positively attacking Llewyn's balls, and I could see his cavernous bodies filling with blood. This only spurred mom on, as much as a teacher's compliment had done in our Spanish class, and she panted and made all kind of animal noises as she started to lose herself in her depraved activity.

"Okay, ladies, you are doing real good. Next you'll want to massage the rod of the fruit. Move your hand up and down the shaft as you softly squeeze it."

No, no, no. I felt so bad. I really hoped that Karen would never discover this. I could not come. My arm started shaking in the straps, which at first I took as a sign of fear and nerves. But then I realized that the energy released by the peppers was streaming all through my body. I was so full of excitement. One careless moment, I stopped resisting, as if I looked away to a far off eagle while walking past a cliff - and I felt the misstep, I felt myself falling deeper into this strange ball pit. I moaned. I saw Carol's tongue glistening as she circled my balls, and I just wanted to come all over her face, I even tried to push my cock towards her mouth.

Luckily, she stopped for a moment, so that I could get my act together again. But I felt like I was floating in mid-air. Continuously I felt my gaze returning to Carol, to how she was pressing her breasts together in a delicious cleavage. To how the motherly flesh of her arms bumped into my naked legs. My dick almost erupted as blood filled it up completely. "Aaa..a...aa..a...aaah."

Next to me Jim moan, when Llewyn's mom moved her small hands over to his fully erect dick. She looked slightly puzzled as she started to massage it. It looked so messed up to see her sitting like this, in her flowery, innocent summer's dress, with a look on her face as if she was trying out pottery for the first time and not as if she was pleasing her son's best friend. Especially the sight of her wedding ring gave me a shudder, as her hand started to get coated by the precum that oozed generously from Jim's dick.

From my right I heard the sound of wooden beads shaking fast. I looked over to see my very own mother, sitting solemnly upright as if she was having dinner at a fancy restaurant, moving her hand swiftly along the shaft of Llewyn's cock. Up and down, up and down. Her impressive tits jiggled along, as the movement was transferred from her arm to the flesh of her boobs. Llewyn was now openly staring at the spectacle, ignoring my angry gazes in his direction. This wasn't happening. This wasn't happening.

Mom kept her blue eyes staring at the tip of Llewyn's cock, from which juices came gushing out over her strong, long fingers. With one hand, she kept massaging his balls, with the other she built up speed.

"I think I have it figured out," she giggled. "This is it. It looks a bit... obscene... Doesn't it?" And she stuck out her tongue, judiciously, obviously acting as if she was giving someone a handjob to make her friends laugh, while that was exactly what she was doing. Carol's laugh sent warm gushes of air in my crotch. It tingled.

The cook laughed along with them, as he placed one of his dirty paws on Jim's knee, leaning over to act like a cool gymnastics teacher would. "Keep up the pace, there. Very well. After a while, it helps if you suddenly drop the tempo, but not yet."

"Holy cow, fuck a duck." The foul language came from Jim's mouth, the moment Evelyn started to copy mom's movement. His huge dick slithered in her hands as it became fully coated with his own juices. Evelyn's tits danced in her dress. She clumsily tried to get a grip on the slippery cock. It looked almost cute to see her struggle, tugging her shoulders a bit too much, making her boobs almost roll out of her yellow dress, if only she hadn't been jerking off my friend but really taking pottery lessons or anything else. "I am sorry, Levvy." Jim moaned. "Believe me, I am trying to hold back..."

Even though we all three occasionally still uttered these empty excuses, we all knew how we felt. We were all three sliding into the perennial ball pit of endless sin, and I could in reality not wait for Carol to start stroking me too. I was getting ready to shoot a huge load.

The image of Karen floated in front of my mind's eye, sending a feeling of contrast, dissonance against the euphoria the was released when Carol grabbed my cock with her plump hand. I was going to get married. I had to resist.

A drop of precum came launching from my tip, directed straight at Carol's face, when she moved my foreskin up and down for the first time.

"Mine is sputtering already!" she yelled, overacting her joy a bit to get the attention of mom. Mom released her hand from Llewyn's balls to show her a thumbs up, while she kept jerking with her other. She had always been good at multi-tasking.

"This is fun, isn't it?" she asked, as she looked at Carol, happiness radiating from her blue eyes. The leader of the pack. Carol immediately started putting more effort into working my cock. Meanwhile, mom kept tugging at the cock in her own hands as if it was accepted work that just had to be finished. I was sure that she hope that it would show that she was trying, to get attention of the cook.

"Yeah, it sure is!" Carol's high pitched voice trembled a pit as she started to build speed jerking me off. Although at first this went smoothly, which made lust grab me by my ankles and pull me deeper into the abyss, but then her movement became a bit too uncontrolled. She tried to jerk the entire length of my dick, but her hand shot off its tip which gave an uncomfortable feeling. "How do you build that rhythm?" she asked mom.

"Let me show you," mom said, and released Llewyn's cock for a moment, moving her hand towards mine.

"Stop, stop, stop!" I yelled at the cook. "We did what you said. We stopped whimpering. Please stop this."

Just in time, he intervened. "Perhaps it is good if Carol her learns to do it herself. Otherwise she might not remember how to prepare this recipe at home." His voice sounded so slick and smooth that if I hadn't known what a bastard he was, I would have bought anything he had offered me.

Mom stopped her movement and nodded. "Then just let me, at least..."

She moved up out of her chair, gently pushed Carol to the side a bit, who helpfully held my cock in mom's direction. Then she hung over my cock and stared right at it. Here was my mother, hovering over my dick, which she hadn't seen in years, not since she last walked into the shower without knocking. Here she was, touting her lips, letting a string of drool down from between the small, carnal passage between them. There it hung, her spittle, as if she were a teenager spitting on the street, but only she was my mom and the street my dick. I felt the warm fluid spread out across my cock's swollen tip, and for a moment my cock and mom's mouth were connected by a thread of her spit. Then, it became pendent, slowly parting from her, and it was all soon spread out by Carol's loving hands.

"Thanks, hon." She just said, as she started copying mom's more controlled rhythm.

This had gotten me way too hard. This was not who I was. But, wow. Mom spit on my dick. Euphoria was unstoppable, like a raging group of teens ready to stream out of school with only a meager principle in their way.

Carol found the exact right pace. She really knew how to jerk me off. I almost forget that it was Jim's mother that I had between my legs, as I started to imagine how I would love to cum all over her glasses. To stain her faux architect look. To degrade her with my dick juices. The effort she put in jerking me off was disheveling her look already, with her short hair disorganizing when she let her hand go through it.

"We are nearly there!" the cook screamed, excited. "You are all three of you doing so fine, ladies. But for the final step, you should try to get as much of the vegetable in your mouth as possible. Then, when you feel it is about to explode, gently pull it out, and catch the fluids."

"With our hands?" mom asked, raising an eye brow.

"No, no, no." The cook laughed. Evelyn chimed in with the laughter, as if she had any knowledge of obscure Louisiana vegetables. "With your faces of course. You wouldn't want to spill these rare juices. You can scrape it off your face with a glass, but your hands are too full of bacteria."

"Alright." mom said. "But you'll have to show me how exactly to put it my mouth, okay?"

The cook nodded and moved next to mom and Llewyn. To my dismay, Carol stopped her jerking to look at mom, as did Evelyn next to me. However disappointed I was, this gave me a moment to think clearly. I looked at Jim's hands. He was still fumbling with the piece of foil in the lock. He mouthed: "Nearly. There." Escape was at hand. Even though I wondered whether I would go for it now that I was so close to ruining Carol's face. Wait. What? I should. I should go for it.

Not to make the cook suspicious, I looked over at what mom was doing.

"Open your mouth." The cook gently commanded. "As if you are at the dentist."

Mom did so, showing her brilliant teeth which shone in the bright light.

"Say 'aaaa'."

She did. Llewyn's cock pointed at the opening of her small mouth, as a canon ready to be fired.

"Now softly move your head forward. Engulf the vegetable entirely. Don't be scared by its salt taste. You'll soon get used to it and crave it." As the cook said it, I realized that these were also instructions of his hypnosis. Mom would probably really start to crave the taste of cock...

Mom kept making the stupid 'aaaa' noise, trying to follow the cook's instructions to the letter, but soon it was muffled when Llewyn's stiff cock disappeared between her jaws. Paternalistic, the cook placed a hand on her blonde hairs, and slowly helped mom by pushing her head forward further. Llewyn just kept muttering wordless phrases of joy as he saw how more and more of his manly girth disappeared into mom's narrow oral opening.

The complete innocence in mom's eyes made everything worse. She was looking up to the ceiling, trying to relax her throat's muscles so that she could swallow and engorge more of Llewyn's cock. The cook kept uttering small words of encouragements, which, to my horror, really seemed to stimulate mom in what she was doing. Tiny tears pearled in her eyes, while her 'aaaa'-sound was now intermitted by gagging noises coming from deep in her throat. Once or twice she made a coughing sound, which almost sounded like a dog barking, when the cock choked her up too much. Her face was turning red under her efforts, but she kept the dick of my friend in her mouth.