DQ Ch. 02: Dangerous Recipes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Release it." The cook commanded strictly. Mom did. And in a mess of spittle and cum juice, that dripped over her chin on her black shirt, she grasped for air, coughing and laughing.

"Wow." She just said when she had caught her breath. Llewyn whimpered softly, obviously desiring her to continue.

"You are so good." The cook said, as he gently patted her hair. "Try it again. And Carol, perhaps it is nice if you take a picture for the folks back home. These are nice memories, aren't they?"

When mom returned to Llewyn's cock, she could take it all the way up to his balls. She made 'peace signs' with her hands as Carol took pictures of her red face and of her concave cheeks while she sucked hard on Llewyn's dick. It was humiliating, but none of the women experienced it as such. They all had a great laugh when mom again released Llewyn's dick with wet sucking noises. Carol whooped. To them, this was nothing more than a fun night out. To us it was torture. And it was heaven.

Mom pulled off her vest, slowly, her tits wobbling as they escaped the elastic when she pulled it over her head, as if they were happy to dangle about more freely. Now she was only dressed in her tight, black shirt, that spanned as tight as tape across her hefty boobs. Llewyn allowed his eyes to gorge on the sight. Mom was getting serious about this. Her arms were bare now, else she'd have rolled up her sleeves even further.

Choking sounds came from the left of me too, when Evelyn started to follow mom's lead. Her pink lips formed an 'o' that tightly closed around Jim's strong dick, while her gaze was cross eyed as she stared at its base. She went slower than mom, who was already trying to establish a tempo deep throating Llewyn. Evelyn made small noises, high pitched, as of a stray dog in distress. But she kept on trying. Her boobs pressed into Jim's legs, pushing up her cutely freckled cleavage. Jim groaned deeply.

Carol, of course, was afraid to stay behind her friends, no matter if it was in fashion or in sucking off strange vegetables. In awe I watched as her eyes squinted behind her glasses, which she then closed as she opened her mouth to suckle on my glistening cock. Her heart-shaped lips parted, I felt the warmth of her breath before I felt the wetness of her tongue pressing onto the down side of my cock. It slid in, as a sausage slides into a sauce-lubricated bun. I dared not look at Jim, who probably was feeling the same terror as I had felt when I saw how mom had pleasured Llewyn.

Poor Carol had trouble taking all my shaft into her mouth. Apparently, she was not as much of a deep-throat enthusiast as mom was. I felt how she tried to move her head forward further, but my dick was already choking her up. Breezing she exhaled, then tried again. Her eyes were closed now as she concentrated on her task, and I could see a tinge of jealousy flickering across her features that my mom was doing this so much more easily. With my cock halfway up her mouth, she tried to ask her friends if she was doing it right. She elided practically all consonants, because my dick was obstructing the free movement of her tongue, and this made it sound more as if she were gurgling, but the cook seemed to get what she tried to say and came over to 'help' her out.

With a surprised, high pitch sound, Carol watched as my dick shoved deeper between her lips, that were now parted wide enough to have been able to swallow even a bratwurst entirely. The cook had his hand on the back of her head and pressed gently but steadily, as if he was urging a kid to go down a slide she was scared of. When my cock slithered past the back of her tongue, little tears appeared in the corners of her eyes and they ran like jittering drops of rains under the frame of her glasses. Her surprised humming vibrated all through the girth of my cock, and it stimulated me even more. I had all but forgotten about Karen at this stage.

She could not take it all. She simply had not practiced this enough, apparently. Her eyes widened in shock as she gagged and moved her head back again to breathe. Carol looked savage with her hairs disheveled and her glasses sliding down her nose. Her gaze was straight at my cock, with a mix of awe and horror of having to prepare this 'vegetable' for her recipe but in doubt of whether she would be able to. Again, she quickly looked to her left to see my mom bobbing her head up and down, taking Llewyn's dick completely in her mouth. Jealous, Carol prepared to try again, but I could see that she was hesitating.

I, for my part, was ready to slide down into the abyss. I was getting so hot, that it felt like tiny ants were crawling all over me, stinging me, and everywhere they stung me, it began glowing with desire. I just had to release. I wasn't sure what the peppers had done to me, but I felt a dramatic tension building in my groins. The floodgates were shut, but the water was rising dangerously high. A tsunami was ready to be unleashed upon the world. Or Carol's face.

The next part is a bit hard for me to narrate, but honesty demands that I felt slightly jealous at how mom was working the cock of my friend. I had never seen someone suck with such dedication. Mom was literally working this cock, hoping to get some compliments from the cook, it seemed. Meanwhile I saw how Llewyn's blue-veined manhood disappeared and re-appeared from mom's gentle mouth, with her widely parted lips. She made these guttural sounds each time she took it in fully, but she did not seem anywhere close to stopping. I had seen the same look in her eyes when we had been moving and she had insisted on carrying heavy boxes herself, to prove that she was tough like us, even though in reality they really were a bit too heavy.

Just as I was about to curse Carol for lingering so long, I saw that mom's eyes widened in shock. Her pupils shrank to the size of pinheads in the white of her fully opened eyes, as if she saw a truck barging her way. But another kind of load was coming. Llewyn started a scream that climbed across many octaves to reach a high pitched whimper. Mom pulled back, releasing his dick with a loud pop. It was already spraying cum. And when I say spraying, I mean spraying. I had never seen anything like this. Thick strands of cum followed mom's face as she backed off. Her innocent face was hit with a splashing sound, to which she closed her eyes, as if to guard herself from the juice squirting out of a tomato. In her perspective, I guess this experience was something like this.

Llewyn's orgasm easily lasted ten seconds total. After the first strands, that had landed on mom's face and were now dribbling from her chin, Llewyn came again. After the first blast, mom had lowered his dick, as if it were a garden hose that had accidentally squirted her wet, so that these strands, those flying webs of man juice, landed on the globes on her tits, where they soon made stains in the black shirt. When she noticed that Llewyn's cock kept squirting at her like a leaking service pipe, mom tried to direct his throbbing penis sideways, with the effect that his cum splashed on her bare right arm, providing a translucent layer of slippery coating.

Jim and I looked at him in complete shock. Llewyn was so insanely fertile. I knew I should be angry that he hadn't held it back, but my first reaction was one of speechlessness. I saw that Llewyn kept his gaze at mom, as he probably wouldn't know how to face Jim and me, in particular. Slowly, his cock went limp in my mom's hand, which was still softly massaging it. There was cum everywhere. I had not ever expected to see mom like this, with her shirt drenched in sperm, her arm dashed with clouds of cum, her face sprayed with random clusters of semen, slowly sinking towards her chin, where sticky cum shots were already forming dangling teardrops.

But even worse was seeing how she was taking this. Mom had not the slightest idea that she had been humiliated by one of my best friends. Instead, she took this as a victory, the best girl in class, who had managed to find the secret of this vegetable the fastest. "I did it!" she yelled, unperturbed, as she raised her arms girlishly, while a cum drop released itself from her chin to splatter on the kitchen counter. Carol leaned over to give her a sticky high five, in which the moms unknowingly exchanged precum.

The cook just nodded appreciatively, and gestured that Carol should take another picture. Which she did. Well, this was one for in the family albums... Mom proudly held Llewyn's soft cock in the palm of her hand, while she pointed with the other at the mess on her face, as if the viewer could possibly miss this detail.

"You can try the taste, to see if you like it!" the cook said. "But don't forget that you cannot touch it with your hands. Either scrape it off with a spoon or just lick it from her face. That is the way you will probably like it best. I bet that you will pine for more once you lap it off her!"

Again, his instructions were hidden commands, and I watched fascinated and shocked how Carol and Evelyn got up from their chairs to take squat next to mom.

"Do you mind?" Evelyn asked, as she grabbed a spoon from the counter.

Mom just laughed with her eyes closed. "No, no, no. Go ahead. It's all part of the experience. This is something different from our regular dinner nights, isn't it?"

Evelyn, perhaps shy to just start licking mom's face, brought the spoon to mom's cheek and scooped it full of her son's sperm. She brought it to her mouth as if she were going to try a French delicacy, perhaps some special cream made of truffles, and neither of us had the power to stop her. I took this a sign that the pepper were also changing the perceptions of my friends, because even Llewyn looked with his jaw dropped how his own mother swallowed his cum as if it was desert. Carol and mom looked in anticipation at what Evelyn would say.

After a pause, she swallowed and said: "That is so delicious. Like, oh, my God! Mmmh."

Carol had also managed to reach for a spoon and carefully scraped mom's cheek. Mom giggled as the metal went past her face, which must have felt as if her friends were carefully cleaning her. Carol moaned as if all her taste buds exploded.

"Wow. You have to try this, honey." she said, and she brought the spoon to mom's mouth. Without any hesitation, mom engorged on the taste. A bit of Llewyn's sperm was left on her under lip, as she swallowed. Her eyes opened wide again, like she had just done when she had made Llewyn come.

"You are absolutely right, this is the best."

"Go ahead, all three of." the cook commanded. "You will not feel any shame for licking it up."

Mom pulled her friends closer, and like two dogs they began lapping her cheeks. First giggly, as if they were having a sleep over and softly giving each other kisses, but then more greedily. Meanwhile, mom kept laughing softly at the sensation of her friends' tongues across her face. Evelyn licked the cum of her own son from mom's cheek, and her cute little pink tongue made me think, once more, of a young puppy's. Carol held mom's head and moaned softly as her wider tongue grazed her cheeks. Soon mom was covered in some lone splatters of cum and her friends' drool.

"Don't worry about that." the cook said. "You can clean yourself later. For now it is important to treat the other vegetables before they go bad."

Evelyn grabbed mom by her hand, and guided her to the chair where she had been sitting earlier, between Jim's legs. Mom understood what was being asked of her, and quickly, eagerly, took place, as if she was sitting down in front of her favorite puzzle that she could solve easily. Evelyn did not even had to ask, mom bent over, and in one smooth movement, engulfed Jim's cock entirely.

She still looked ravished, with her shirt full of stains, and her hair undone due to all the effort she had put into sucking Llewyn off. But she was so eager. She just enjoyed being the best in this, I knew her too well. If this had been a regular cooking course, I might even have been proud. Now, instead, I just watched how mom gagged on the enormous, bald dick of my other best friend. She went faster this time, less careful, and soon she had her spit dripping from Jim's shaft onto his tight balls.

"My god..." Jim moaned.

In a moment of clarity, I observed the aluminum foil that he had rolled into a small tube. He had managed it! He had managed to put it into the lock of the straps!

"Jim, you are nearly there!" I yelled.

He misunderstood. "I know, dude. I am trying to hold it!"

"No, the lock, I mean!"

"Aaaangh..."

To my great horror, I saw Jim's hands relax when mom hollowed her cheeks even further in conquest of his orgasm. The foil dropped and rolled from the counter onto the floor. There went our chance of escape.

"No, Jim, you bastard! That was our ticket out of here! How could you!"

Mom gasped for air as if she had been under water for several minutes. And one could have thought she indeed had been, judging by the state of her. Her chin and neck were wet with bodily juices. Her blonde hair stood in all directions, and her ponytail was only barely recognizable as one, with a thick curtain of blonde strands escaping from it. Her make up had run and formed two slowly running creeks of black mascara on her cheeks. Her white bra shone through the spots where Llewyn's semen had soaked her shirt.

Jim had been right when he had said that he wouldn't be able to hold it much longer. While mom was catching her breath to go for another round of deep throat action, his cock started spraying semen without any warning except for a low pitched groan escaping from his muscular jaw.

"Catch it, catch it!" Mom yelped, as the first three strands landed on her pretty face again, coating it with a fresh layer of cum over the remains of Llewyn's seed. After Jim's first impressive load, Mom already looked as if someone had sprayed an entire tube of sun screen on her face, and there was more coming.

In a perfect arch, Jim shot another full mayonnaise cup of cum towards my mother's face, and she squinted as she always in did amusement park rides where a roller coaster ended by splashing into the water. As mom turned her face slightly, a full drop splattered against her temple, raining tiny drops of white semen in her hair, as well as coalescing into a thick white droplet that hung from her ear lobe as a disgraceful little ear ring.

Meanwhile, Carol and Evelyn quickly bent forward to lower themselves to mom's height, who was the only one sitting in a chair. They did not want to be left out of this culinary soaking. They were just in time. Mom grabbed Jim's cock that kept firing, and pointed it in turns to her left and right. First, Evelyn's innocent dress got hit, with thick shots ending up on her tit flesh that bulged from above her bra. She giggled as it did.

Then, Jim's cock sent another package of yoghurt flying, straight in the direction of his mother. Carol was completely unware of the gravity of what was happening. Her mouth hung open wide, her eyes looked straight at Jim's dick, and she seemed outright wistful to be part of the fun that my mom had already experienced.

"Nooooo..." Jim yelled, but it was already to late. His cum splattered against Carol's glasses with such a force that sent tiny droplets flying all across her face. Her dark eye brows were intermitted with white pearls of cum. A part of his load landed on her tongue, but Carol wasted not a second and gulped it up as if it was her favorite treat.

I saw that she made a show of it, trying to impress mom by showing how much she loved it. Laughing, she swallowed Jim's load and let her head drop backwards slightly as if to enjoy the feel of the warm cum on her face. Poor Jim. Whether it was the pepper or a hidden Oedipus complex, this sent him over the edge one last time. Three thick strands of cum hurried from his shaft to join the rest of his already distributed load, splashing on Carol's neck and bulging cleavage after a short parabola flight. She now looked like mom's mirror image, as even her black shirt was stained white too. Ironically, Carol was probably even thankful for that.

The women giggled childishly as the eruption came to an end. When they again started to lap Jim's cum from each other, with Carol getting more than a mouthful from mom's face, I worried what was going to happen next. Jim and Llewyn were already humiliated, with Jim, admittedly, being degraded most by cumming all over his own mother, who was now delightfully licking his spunk from Evelyn's dress. I had had my turn of shame seeing my own mother turn into a deep throat miracle, but would I be her next target? I cursed Jim for opportunistically throwing away the aluminum foil and not even trying to be freed. I bet he just loved my mom slurping on his dick.

All the while, the cook stood by and took it all in. He just relished this. His long fingers were wrapped around his chin as if he was watching a play that amused him slightly. What a sadist, to turn our mothers against us like this. While they kept their innocence, ours was lost forever. I would probably keep this a secret for Karen my whole life, basically having been raped by my friends mother.

Although, was rape the right word? As I saw Carol push her breasts together to have my mom carefully lick off some blots of cums, I felt as if currents of lusts came gushing from my groins. It were the awful peppers. And I had eaten so many more than Llewyn and Jim... if they had caused their orgasms, what would they do to me? I had never seen anyone cum so hard as Llewyn and Jim, not even in the ridiculous porn I sometimes still watched behind Karen's back. Would I have an orgasm lasting thirty seconds or more? Would I even survive that?

With our mothers still judiciously licking each other off to make sure not a single drop got wasted, I wriggled around to try and find a way to loosen myself. The straps clunked on the stainless steel of the counter. I turned to the left, I turned to the right. But when Carol started making for the chair, with her beautiful tits glistening from the mixture of drool and cum, I decided that I might as well surrender. If Jim and Llewyn had already sinned, was it not even an act of solidarity to join them?

"Let me try this one my own." Carol remarked, as she brushed her hair behind her ears, which only smeared long strands of cum into it that now shone like blonde highlights. "I think I have learned from your example."

Mom nodded and stood behind Carol, massaging her shoulders as Carol's jaw dropped mechanically to suck me off. Evelyn stood to her right side and stared interested at my throbbing penis, that was now already held by Carol's right hand. Carol's lips didn't even as much as brush my dick, she had her mouth opened so wide that when she bent over, it was already halfway in her mouth before I touched the warm wet flesh of her tongue. As her head went further and further towards my crotch, I was eye to eye with mom, who was about my height as I sat and she was standing.

While Carol started bobbing her head, I just stared right in front of me at mom. She looked down, with a lopsided smile, at the gagging-slobbering effort Carol was putting into her culinary experience. While I felt how Carol's tongue massaged the tip of my cock, I watched mom's face that displayed exactly what she felt and thought as she was unaware that I was watching her. Several times she half-opened her mouth to say something to Carol, perhaps to encourage her or give her further instructions, but she swallowed her words again. She looked so pretty. Despite her drying veins of mascara, the clutters of sperm that still hung here and there, she was undeniably my mom. Her mannerisms shone through her devastated appearance, like the way she was encouragingly massaging Carol's shoulders now. Her eyes were at my crotch. I had never been hornier.